Dead End Job Gets Interesting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, and I'll even give you an honest answer, but only if I get to ask you one after." he quipped. She nodded.

"Does that happen often, like, you know, people insinuating that she's too good for you because you're fat when you're with her?"

Jordan grinned and leaned back in his chair.

"Yeah, it happens. Sometimes it's just surprised double-takes; and sometimes it's...well, worse."

"Worse how?" asked Kayla.

"Well, you know how sometimes when you're walking down the street, how sometimes random men "compliment" you?"

Kayla screwed her face up and wrinkled her nose like she'd just smelt something that died three months ago, then something dawned on her and she looked back suspiciously at Jordan.

"How did you know that happens to me?" she demanded.

Jordan rolled his eyes. "Because it happens to literally every lady on a regular basis, but especially to pretty ones that take care of their appearance like yourself. It doesn't take a guy being a fucking rocket scientist to notice, though considering how many of us sont or choose not to..." he muttered, his face darkening for a moment. Kayla blinked twice in surprise as he continued.

"Well, imagine that, except the exact opposite. Imagine those men calling me out for being too fat and suggesting that Sarah come with them instead."

Kayla snorted with derision. "As if they could handle that much woman..." She muttered. Jordan smiled a savage smile.

"Oh, you don't know the half of it. Sarah gets so mad when shit like that happens. She hates people who think I'm nothing more than a fatty punching-" Jordan snickered "-above his weight."

Kayla blinked twice again in confusion as the joke sunk in, then put her head in her hands and groaned. "Did you just..."

"I sure did," he smirked for a moment, then stifled a sigh.

"Look, I'm no stranger to the fact that mainstream society looks down on people my size, but I'm also so much more than just light comic relief. Sarah gets that, which is why she gets a bit spiky when she doesn't think people are taking me seriously."

Kayla shuffled, tucking her legs under her until she was kneeling on her seat. She leaned in slightly, and it took all that Jordan had to avoid glancing at the far too conveniently placed opening in her shirt, revealing the tantalizing hints of a surprisingly risque black lace bra. She stared eagerly at Jordan, contemplating her next question.

"What does Sarah do when this happens?" Kayla asked.

Jordan smiled a sly grin. "That depends on the day. Normally she'd just glower at them or flip them off, but there was this one time..." Jordan trailed off, looking around the room guiltily as he realised he'd said too much.

Kayla leaned in a bit closer, putting both hands on the table to steady herself, totally drawn in, waiting for him to continue.

Jordan cursed his flappy-mouthedness. There's no way she would let him off the hook here, and knowing Kayla, she would definitely sniff out a lie here if he told one. God dammit.

As he opened his mouth to speak, a voice cut through his nervousness.

"Ooh, you guys look like you're having a good conversation. What are you talking about?" Sarah asked, as she expertly cleared away the empty plates and coffee cups. At that moment, Jordan's heart was hers. The timing was beyond perfect.

He grinned at her. "Kayla here was just asking questions about the lengths you'd go to protect me when someone negs me in the street..." he replied, snagging two fries from Kayla's departing plate.

Sarah grinned at him, but he didn't miss the flash of steel in her eyes, and neither did Kayla. She began to saunter away, but as she did, she turned her head back to them.

"Feel free to tell her a story, Jaws, you have my permission as always," she replied, as she whisked away, the cups and plates balanced as expertly as ever.

Jordan groaned inwardly. Fuck, there goes his ready made excuse to hold back. God dammit. He shot a look at Kayla, who was all but slavering at the mouth with anticipation.

"This stays between us, you got it? I don't want this being aired in the middle of the pod like the existence of Bunny's hot beach bikini photos."

Kayla smiled sweetly and clasped her hands together in a mock prayer.

He bent down and looked her in the eye, speaking in a quiet, serious tone.

"I'm fucking serious, Kayla. If I tell you this, I'm trusting you not to say anything. If you do, there will be consequences"

She returned his stare, a defiant look on her face. "Oh? What's Jaws gonna do if I tell?"

His eyes narrowed, and he smiled a dangerous smile, all humour gone from his voice. "Kayla, trust me when I say that there are some things about me that you aren't ready to let out of the bag yet."

She returned his gaze for only a moment, her green eyes calculatingly evaluating his tone, the steadiness of his eyes, and the hard edge to his voice - and thought better of it, the defiance draining from her gaze as she lowered her eyes and looked back at Sarah on the other side of the cafe. "Fine. I swear I won't tell. Damn, Jordan, you got layers, huh."

Jordan smiled. "You don't know the half of it, my dear. Okay, well, I'll take you at your word. Don't disappoint me."

She swallowed. She knew he was serious. "I...won't, Jordan." A look of wonder passed over her face as she realised that she meant what she said.

"Okay, well. One day, we were walking up Cuba street on our way to a thing, and on the other side of the street, three guys were hanging out on a bench. Sarah was dolled up to the nines, wearing a red evening dress, strappy heels, red lipstick, glittery eyeshadow, the whole deal. These guys saw her, and looked over at me with sneers on their faces." Jordan's voice was flat and to the point.

"One of them yelled at me, calling me a fat whale fuck or something, and the other two joined in with jeers and laughter. I grabbed Sarah when I saw her stiffen, and told her to keep walking, because nothing could affect me today, walking up the street with such a beauty on my arm."

Kayla nodded, leaning in a little bit closer, totally engrossed, oblivious to the widening cleavage gap right in front of Jordan. It was his turn to swallow nervously as he continued.

"But then they started following us up the street. Cat-calling Sarah, telling her there was an alley nearby that she could go into with them if she wanted to have some fun with some *real* men."

A savage smile started to make its way onto Jordan's face.

"Sarah stopped, mid stride, and looked over at them. They hooted and waved. She turned to me, and I will always remember the words she said.

"Jordan, I am going to kiss you in a few seconds. Do whatever you think will shut them up or provide the maximum amount of displeasure to them, I give my consent."

At this point, Kayla's cheeks had coloured, and her breathing quickened. "And? What happened next?"

Jordan's grin widened.

"She turned to me, a sultry look on her face, bit her lip, put her hand around the back of my neck, leaned into me, and kissed me. Hard. I could taste her cherry lipstick, and feel the softness of her lips as she tasted me for the first time. The taste of cherries was complemented by a soft minty aftertaste, as our tongues softly mingled in the street. It felt like the world slowed down, as I felt her soft breasts against my chest."

A distant, dreamy look entered his expression for a moment.

"I remember hearing my heartbeat thudding in my ears, and a flush of heat moving quickly up my neck and face. I felt the warmth of her skin and the tenderness of her touch, but mostly, I remember just thinking I wanted to do something more, to repay her for this gift she had given me, and to verify to her that yes, I was worth the effort. So, I leaned into the kiss, and intertwined my fingers in her soft, luscious hair. I didn't know what came over me then. I seized her hair and pulled, forcing her to stumble backwards. I grabbed her around the waist to stop her from falling, and pushed her against a nearby car.

She mewled in pain at the unexpected forcefulness, but didn't have time to regain her composure as I swept in and pinned her to the car, tasting her cherry lips once more. Her mouth surrendered to me as I massaged her tongue with mine, the taste of peppermint again hitting my taste buds. As I began to withdraw from the kiss, I seized her lower lip in my teeth and tugged, (earning a surprised growl from her for my efforts), following it with a brief lick of her lip.

I could feel her breathing quickening as she gasped breathlessly, the unexpected movement and sudden loss of control leaving her without words. I stared into her deep blue eyes and smiled as her lip quivered. I moved my hand from her waist, feeling the thin fabric running over my fingers, exploring her body as it moved. As I moved up her body, I felt an unexpectedly hard point on my palm, and realized that was her nipple, standing to attention.

Without breaking eye contact, I smiled at this discovery, and my hand ended its journey around her neck. We shared a moment, her eyes darting nervously between mine, and then back down at her erect nipples, as she struggled to regain her composure."

Jordan shook his head, as if returning to reality, and noticed Kayla was on the edge of her seat, breathing quickly.

"Aaaand then I flipped off the three guys, the look of jealousy and disappointment plastered on their faces was enough to fuel my happiness for many days afterward, and Sarah and I continued to our thing like nothing had happened."

He fell silent, waiting for Kayla's response.

She sank bank on her launches, face unreadable, as she idly rubbed one arm with her hand.

"...wow, Jordan. What the everliving fuck did you do for this woman that she would defend you so...passionately?" she eventually muttered.

"I mean, I didn't really do anything special. We've just been friends for her entire adulthood and most of mine, and I've...helped her through some... really bad times in her life..." he finished.

Kayla shook her head. "So, wait, you're not...you never...you know," emphasising her question by pressing her index fingers together.

"Oh, nah, not at all. I love her to bits, but romance, white picket fence, all that shit was... never really our thing." Jordan replied, smiling crookedly at the brusqueness of Kayla's gesture.

Kayla cocked her head and inspected his face carefully, as if trying to scoop his thoughts from his skull. After a long moment passed, she sighed.

"Fiiiine, don't tell me the whole story. I'm satisfied for now. It's probably time for us to get back to work anywho."

Jordan smiled innocently at her. Inwardly, he breathed a sigh of relief. Sarah was a whole other story that he was not quite ready to lay out for his cute coworker yet.

They paid, and made their way back to work. Kayla was silent on the way back, striding purposefully up the stairs and into the elevator. As the elevator music tinkled, Jordan glanced down at Kayla, and saw that her cheeks were flushed.

His gaze lowered to her chest, and he hid a smile as he saw two tiny points standing proudly to attention. She seemed distracted, deep in thought.

The elevator ground open, and Kayla quickened her pace, dipping through the central foyer and swiping through the security doors.

She strode through the office and ducked into the restroom. On a whim, Jordan followed into the disabled/family toilet that nobody else seemed to use, even though there were no kids or disabled people as far as he knew on this level.

He sat down on the toilet, smiling at the small grate in the wall, and waited.

Kayla

Kayla swept into the female restrooms and locked herself into the corner cubicle. She sat down on the seat and buried her head in her hands.

A million thoughts swirled around her. Jordan. God, how does any of this make any fucking sense. It was so weird, so...stupid, that she believed what he had told her. What kind of person just reveals details like that to a coworker? What if she broke her word to the guy and told people? He could get reprimanded for sexual harassment, right?

And yet...she knew somehow that she was going to keep her word, and stay quiet about it. She couldn't get the image of Sarah dressed in a long red dress out of her head. The front showing ample vision of those perky breasts, with the back cut extremely low, her soft, unblemished back and shoulders bare, as she walked with Jordan in the middle of the street, her every step causing those tits to wiggle invitingly, begging someone to stroke and caress them...

Kayla's hand grazed one of her erect nipples, sending a small burst of arousal into her already worked-up state.

She bit her lip nervously as she poked her head out of the cubicle, checking for others and finding none.

Her hand began to stroke her breasts over the white patterned shirt. Dammit. How dare Jordan and that blonde vision of his make her body tingle like this?

A short movie played in her head, of Sarah narrowing her gorgeous blue eyes at her and telling her off for looking down on her friend like that. This vision was quickly replaced by Jordan, telling her there would be consequences for her if she told anyone. If she didn't do what he said. There was no hesitation, no doubt she could see as he told her that. He wasn't like any of the other older men she'd strung along.

Kayla did not often get told off for her behavior, even when she deserved it, but today felt different. The way Sarah stood up for Jordan without the slightest hesitation, the way she cut through her misconceptions about him - and him, that stare, that...confidence in his voice and tone and manner. Whatever he had in his back pocket that made him so sure she would do what he said set her mind alight with curiosity. She bit her lip, and squirmed a little as she felt a heat starting to build between her legs.

A scene of Sarah placing a firm hand on her shoulder, and squeezing. That hand moving to lightly caress her neck, sending goosebumps and a shiver of surprised pleasure down her spine at her forwardness. Her leaning over and whispering softly about how she was going to punish her for her behavior, the scent of honey filling her nostrils.

Her asking Jordan what he would do if she disobeyed him. His steely gaze, his calm self-confidence. What was it that lay below that friendly portly bureaucrat exterior? She wanted to know. Had to know. No matter what.

Her hand slipped under her shirt, her fingers acting out what she longed for Sarah to be doing to her at that moment.

She stifled a soft cry of pleasure as she pinched her nipple, the point somehow growing even harder in her grip, as the hard bumps of her areola stood to attention. Her back arched, and she felt a sudden coolness hit her hips as her blouse rode up, exposing her lower back to the coldness of the porcelain, sending goosebumps through her.

The buttons of her shirt came easily undone, revealing the upper half of an intricate gothic dragon tattoo, the tail winding down around her upper thigh, the sleek winding body snaking across her taut, fit stomach, toned from years of energetic and vigorous netball.

Kayla was used to being treated as being younger than she was - her vigor and energy made most see her as more of an enthusiastic teenager a lot of the time - but her choice of underwear was a stark contrast to her youthful exuberance. Two deeply tanned orbs, rising and falling quickly in her state of arousal, were perfectly balanced in black satin cups, the cut of which pushed her breasts up and outward. Two straps wound themselves tantalisingly around her neck and criss-crossed around her collarbone, emphasizing the overtly feminine appeal of her flawlessly shapely chest to those few that were granted her favour.

Squirming, Kayla traced patterns down her side, the movement sending more tingles and shivers through her. She couldn't remember the last time exploring herself had felt this good, this...enticing.

Her other hand slipped under her skirt, the elastic no barrier as she noticed the immediate moistness between her legs. Her panties were soaked from the arousal juices flowing from her, the heat and the wetness mingling with the roar of blood rushing to her head. Feeling almost no resistance, she succumbed to her desires as she ran one finger up and down her engorged slit, and was rewarded with a sinfully sharp burst of pleasure as a pink fingernail lightly grazed the enflamed nerve centre of her clitoris.

Spreading her legs wider, Kayla began to probe her depths, as a series of images rushed through her head.

Sarah, her face a few inches away, wearing the red dress that Kayla's mind was all too happy to fill in the blanks for, her twinkling eyes promising depravity as she stared deep into her eyes.

"Kayla, I am going to kiss you now. Do whatever you want to me, if it will piss those dumb assholes off - I give you my full consent."

Kayla gasped softly as her finger rubbed her pleasure centre, the nerve endings sending constant pulses of pleasure through her. She was breathing hard and fast now, with a thin sheen of sweat running down her brow.

Then she was there in the street, kissing Jordan in Sarah's place, gasping at the unexpectedly skillful way Jordan's mouth and tongue massaged hers, and squirming as he bit down softly on her lower lip.

A low moan escaped her as Jordan's smug grin filled her vision, his strong hands entwined in her hair as he forced her against the car, kissing her hard enough to make her see stars. She guided his hands to roam freely over her body, feeling him reach inside her dress to manhandle one of her breasts at the same time as he stepped in between her legs, his thigh rubbing at just the right angle to send shuddering waves of ecstacy through her...

Kayla sunk two fingers into her now-slick opening, as these images replayed over and over in her head. Bobbing her fingers in and out of her lubricated cunt, she felt an inexorable pressure beginning to build, as she...

...barely heard the sound of the entrance to the women's toilet open. She whipped her hand up to hold her mouth shut, barely muting the loud moan that would give away what she was doing to the hapless woman that had walked in. Fucking bitch.

Her eyes came back into focus as she was forced out of her reverie to reality. She could feel the pulsing of her loins, tempting her to finish, aching for release, letting her in no uncertain terms know how close she was and how good it would feel if she just slipped her fingers inside her soaked panties one more time...

But no. Her better judgment found its opportunity to reassert itself as she quickly cleaned herself up as best she could and stumbled out of the cubicle. She glanced at her reflection as she washed her hands, seeing the blush in her cheeks and the still glazed residues of pleasure in her eyes.

Reaching into her bag, Kayla expertly reapplied her makeup from where her fingers had smudged her lipstick.

She gave herself one final look, and saw that she had re-buttoned her shirt in the wrong places, parts of her bra clearly visible.

Gulping, she quickly re-adjusted her buttons and scurried out of the bathroom back to her seat.

She checked her watch. 1:20. Damnit. Sure enough, a withering look from Papa Gram was immediately thrown her way as she sat down at her computer.

She poked her head nervously over her monitor to peek at Jordan, but he was typing away at a letter with his headphones on, oblivious to the rest of the world. Phew. Nobody noticed anything.

She checked her emails. Hmm, reply from the nice lady confirming her health insurance, a confirmation that she was good to proceed with the next step of the Johnson file, and a single message from Jordan, titled "One question, answered honestly, as per agreement at lunch."