Dead Girl Ch. 08

Story Info
Don goes back to work. Flora goes online.
5.8k words
4.7
3.2k
6
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don took Flora to the clinic that day for a thorough examination. She'd been beaten up a couple of times now. Don also made sure that Flora renewed her prescription for the pill, if she insisted on 'fucking around.' She told him she was done with that, but got the prescription anyway. Don didn't find that entirely reassuring, but either way she wouldn't get pregnant. Afterwards she told him the doctor asked her several times if she was being abused by the man who'd brought her in. She assured him, with a wicked smile, that she told the doctor, 'Daddy would never hurt me.'

When they got back home Flora went straight to her room. She spent a lot of time in her room after that, always with the door closed. Don figured she needed her rest, and had a lot to think about and work through. Wanting to spend some time alone, and even being depressed, was natural after everything she'd gone through.

She still did her chores, including the pool maintenance, and helped with meals. And when out of her room she was chipper and lively, but she always went back to her room.

After nearly a week, Don began to worry about her mental state, but her attitude outside of her room was always good, and she continued to make excellent progress on her GED studies. He decided to drop it and give her space to work through things on her own, if that's what she wanted. He knew that she knew he was here and available if she needed him.

He did miss her constant presence though, her company, and the unremitting titillation of her sexy body and natural provocativeness. He missed reading with her on the couch, and her occasional questions and comments. He missed watching her move around the room.

There was another change as well. Flora did indeed lighten up on him as she'd promised. Her attempted seductions were much less frequent. Part of that of course, could be attributed to her absence, but it was more than that. The change felt deliberate. She didn't stop completely, and what she did do was more explicit and direct than before. It felt more to Don as if she were giving him a show, than trying to seduce him into sleeping with her right then.

The first morning after visiting the clinic, as Flora was checking the pool, Don looked out the window to find her half laying on the ground. She was in the usual micro bikini with her ass in the air facing him. But instead of leaning over the water her face was on the ground and she was looking back at him. Her breasts nearly touched the ground too and her back was arched sharply. He wondered for a second if something was wrong with her. He could still see the nasty bruise on her side, and he was perplexed at where her arm was. It seemed to be tucked completely under her. Then he saw her fingers appear between her legs. She ran them slowly up over the thin material barely covering her pussy lips, opened them and ran them back down. She repeated this movement several more times as she looked at him. Then, suddenly she stopped, picked herself up, waved at him, and went back to her work.

The next day, Don was reading in his chair, when Flora came out of her room and stood in front of him. She was wearing her usual cut-off jean shorts and thin tight t-shirt with no bra. He looked up at her, but didn't say anything when he saw the look of determination on her face. Suddenly she started dancing to non-existent music. She ran her hands over her body, tugging at her shirt, playing with her tits, making her nipples hard. She turned around and bent over showing him that she had no panties on as she ran her hands up and down her legs and over her ass. Don sat transfixed, watching her, unable to say anything, not even thinking about asking her to stop. She turned and ran a hand down her body, unzipping her pants, staring into his eyes, watching him watch her. She opened the fly as she gyrated her hips. Finally her fingers dipped below the opening. She moaned, pulled her fingers out, kicked them slowly as she watched Don, then turned and walked back to her room.

The day after that they were clearing the dishes after dinner. Don approached as Flora was bending over to grab a plate across the table from her. As he started to slide past her to get the glasses she suddenly turned her head and looked at him with surprise. "Daddy, what are you doing?"

"Huh? Don started to say, but she continued.

"Mmmm, Daddy. I love it when you touch me like that."

Don looked down confused. He was almost a foot away from her. He wasn't touching her at all. They'd made and eaten dinner together without incident. What was all this? "What are you...?"

Flora started rolling her hips and moaning. "Oh Daddy." Suddenly, she threw her leg onto the table with a grunt. "Daddy!" she said with giggling surprise. "Are you ready for dessert? Mmmm," she purred, arching her back. "Eat my pussy, Daddy." She moaned as she moved her hips rhythmically to the attentions of an imaginary tongue. Suddenly she squealed and fell forward onto the table. "Oh my God, Daddy. Your dick's so hard." She began to thrust herself back and forth, banging her thigh against the table. "Yes, Daddy. Yes!" Then, just as suddenly she stopped. She stood back up, handing Don the plate she'd grabbed. "Enjoy that later, Don," she said with a smile. Don's cock ached as he watched her walk back to her room.

That was Don's new normal: watching Flora pantomime sex acts for him until he was rock hard, then her telling him to enjoy it later before she left. It could come at any time of the day, during any mundane activity. Where before it felt like she was constantly teasing him, testing him, this felt more like a gift she was giving him.

He thought back to their first conversation when he asked her if she used her body to express her feelings. She didn't answer then, but maybe he was getting his answer now. Was this her way of showing gratitude? It felt like that. But it also reminded him of one of his daughter's romantic vampire movies. Flora was sustaining him. Just a taste, and not the real thing, but enough to keep him alive. 'Alive for what though?' Don wondered. What were her plans for him? Did she even have a plan, or was she just working on instinct?

Don made some changes too. He started going to the gym again. It had been a couple of years and he was feeling it. There was also the memory of his flabby belly shaking when he took his shirt off in front of Flora. He wasn't getting in shape for Flora, he told himself. But it would be nice to feel more comfortable and confident in his own skin. Maybe he could even hang out with her by the pool without feeling the weight of the years that lay between them. Maybe she'd even... No, no, Don would shake his head whenever those thoughts found a crack in the ice and floated to the surface. Whatever he told himself, in the back of his mind as he worked out was the memory of those two young strong masculine bodies that Flora had so thoroughly devoured in front of him.

---

At the end of the week Don made Flora's favorite meal, chicken with garlic and syrup. He didn't even tell her he was making it. When he told her dinner was ready she looked surprised. When he told her what he'd made she looked excited. When she sat down at the table she suddenly looked suspicious.

"What's up, Don?" she asked.

"What do you mean? I thought you loved this," He was trying to look innocent.

"I do. And I like that you remembered. But I know when I'm being buttered up, and not in the good way."

Don tried to picture that for a second, before shaking the image out of his head. "I do have some news," he admitted. "I'm not sure if it's good news or bad news, but it means a change right when you seem to be getting settled. So..."

"Just spit it out, Don." Flora put down her fork and waited.

"I'm going back to work." He looked for a response, but Flora remained placid. "On Monday after next."

Flora sat back in her seat. "I thought you were retired or something."

"No. I've been on vacation."

"That's not much of a vacation, Don."

"Well," he shrugged. "I was basically taking time off to fall apart for a bit."

"I didn't see much of that either," Flora pointed out.

"I guess my plans changed when I met you."

Flora smiled. "I guess we helped each other then."

"I guess we did." Don smiled back at her. "Which is why I'm a little nervous about leaving you alone here."

"Relax, Don. I'm not going to steal your shit, or have fuck parties in your pool."

"What?" Don sputtered. "No. That's not what meant. I just..."

"I'm fucking with you, Don. Take it easy."

"Ugh," Don groaned. "Don't do that." He took a breath to restart. "I'm just worried because you've been depressed lately."

"No I haven't."

"You've been in your room so much lately," Don explained. "I thought you were depressed and needed some time to work through things."

"Oh no," Flora said coyly. "Were you worried about me again?"

"Yes," he replied flatly.

Flora straightened up. "I'm sorry, Don. Umm, a little of that. But mostly I've been taking your advice."

"You have? What advice?"

Flora thought for a second. "I've started telling a new story about myself."

"Really?" Don was pleasantly surprised. But her answer was dissembling. She was deliberately not telling him something. Flora wasn't one to be embarrassed or private. So what was she not telling him? "Do you want to tell me about it?"

Flora smiled at Don's acumen. "I will, Don. I promise. But not just yet. OK?"

Don nodded "OK. I'll wait." He looked at her. "You're going to be alright here by yourself?"

Flora put her hand on Don's. "As much as I like knowing you're worrying about me, Don, you don't have to. I'll be fine."

"I've been thinking too," Don added. He didn't move his hand away from Flora's. "When I go to work, you're going to be stuck here all day. I'll have the car."

"I don't have anywhere to go," Flora shrugged.

"Maybe not," Don said. "But that could change. And anyway the point is I don't want you to feel like you're trapped here. You're a young woman, you should be free to come and go, whether you do or not."

Don had thought about this for a long time before coming to his decision. He wasn't sure he completely trusted her. But if he wanted her to trust him, then he'd have to make that leap at some point. She was going to have to accept that responsibility. But for her to do that, he'd have to hand it over to her.

"Do you have a driver's license?" he asked.

"Yes, Don," Flora smirked. "I have a driver's license. Do you?"

"OK, relax. Just checking." Don held up his hands in surrender. "What if you drove me to work in the morning, and picked me up? Then you'd have the car." Don waited expectantly for an answer.

"Sure," Flora shrugged. "If that's what you want to do, that's fine. Personally, I'm OK with being your kept girl who just waits for you to get home so I can serve you and do anything you want to make you happy. But having the car is cool too." Flora smiled.

"Uhhh...OK then...Good," Don stammered. "If you need anything during the day, you just call me. Got it?"

"Got it."

They spent the rest of dinner chatting, Flora asking about Don's job, and Don asking whether she was sure she wasn't depressed and would be alright by herself.

The new normal continued as before for the next week, with Flora mostly in her room and her daily surprise 'show'.

Monday morning Don got out of the shower to the smell of something cooking. He was just wondering what was going on when Flora walked into the bathroom. Don quickly grabbed a towel to cover himself. "Hey!"

"Relax Don," Flora dismissed. "I've seen it already."

Don couldn't help but notice that, despite what she said, Flora was looking right at his dick when she walked in. He was glad that he'd been stroking himself in the shower. He wasn't exactly jerking off, but it was enough stimulation to make his dangling cock bigger than the normal wrinkled, mostly empty sausage casing.

"Breakfast is ready and we have to leave in 30 minutes if you want to be on time," Flora informed him.

Despite his initial embarrassment, Don chucked. "Thanks mom." The rule reversal was continuing. Who was taking care of who now. He hadn't imagined this kind of care from Flora before, but the bossiness fit, and he'd seen the dedication and organization before. Maybe it wasn't such a stretch after all. Maybe she'd just never been given this opportunity before.

She scowled at him. "Just hurry up, asshole." Don thought he saw her crack a smile as she turned to leave.

Don got dressed and ate his breakfast while Flora cleaned up. "Aren't you eating?" he asked her as her watched her juggling ass bustle around the kitchen.

"I ate already."

As Flora drove Don to work, she asked him how he felt about it.

"I don't know," He admitted. "I thought I'd be more excited about it. I love my job, but I'm ambivalent today."

"You'll get back into the swing of it," she assured him. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Promise."

"Good," Don said, smiling.

"Do you have a good way of dealing with stress?" Flora asked.

"Umm." Don thought about it. "I guess I'll go for a walk if it gets really bad."

Flora pulled her phone out. "You could download one of these screensavers to your phone." She showed him her phone which pulsated with moving colors and shapes like a kaleidoscope. "It's nice to just sit and look at sometimes."

Don watched it for a second. "Yeah, that is nice. I'll do that. Thanks."

"I like to just prop my phone up next to the bed and watch it while I lay there," she told him.

"I don't think I can do that," Don replied.

Flora continued, "I'll also masturbate." She looked at him. Flora pulled the car over and stopped in front of Don's office.

"I don't think I can do that either," he laughed.

"No," Flora conceded. "But I do. Everyday at 1. With my phone propped up next to my bed."

Don's eyes grew wide as he suddenly realized what Flora was telling him. "Oh. Uhh. I don't know..."

"Have a good day, Don," Flora interrupted as she unlocked the car doors.

"Uhh, you too," Don answered as he got out of the car. He leaned back in to get his bag. He looked at Flora wanting to say something else to her, but nothing that came to mind seemed appropriate.

"Everyday at 1, Don. Got it?" Flora asked as she stared at him. She looked serious, almost stern.

"Yeah, got it."

"Good." Flora's broke into a smile and put the car back into drive.

Don closed the door quickly before she pulled off. "I'll miss you," he finally said quietly as the car pulled away. The tires almost squealed as she pulled quickly away. Don shook his head, more at her attempt to scare him that at her feigned bad driving.

Don spent the morning saying hello to his colleagues, holding meetings about the status of projects, and reading emails. He had to endure an endless parade of condolences and sad faces as he walked around the office. The first one actually confused him, as he'd forgotten all about Sheila being the reason for his prolonged absence.

He hadn't expected this reaction, but he probably should have. He was annoyed by it. He wanted to say 'good riddance' to everyone who told him they were sorry to hear about his divorce. He wanted to tell them 'there was no divorce, she just left'. But he didn't. It was embarrassing, and they meant well. He was on edge the whole morning dealing with this misplaced sympathy.

Don told himself he just wanted to sit at his desk and get back to work. But when he finally got a chance to sit down, it was hard to work. All he could think about was Flora and her impending performance. Would he watch her? Should he watch her? Of course he wanted to, and obviously she wanted him to. But was it setting a bad precedent? Was it further cementing their shifting power structure? Should he allow her to do this for him? He really didn't have a say in it. She was going to do it, whether he wanted her to or not. And she'd really have no way of knowing whether or not he watched her. She'd most likely ask, and he'd promised himself he'd tell her the truth.

In the end, Don did watch without ever deciding to. He just did it. At 1 o'clock he closed the door to his office, put in his earbuds, and logged into the tracking app. Flora had already started, but just. She lay on the bed naked except for a pair of lacy red thong panties and what appeared to be a red tube top that had already been pulled down around her stomach. The phone was perfectly positioned to see all of her. It was above her and to the side, with her face at the bottom of his screen. Clearly it wasn't simply "propped up" next to the bed as she'd suggested. It was too high to be on the nightstand and the angle was wrong too. Had she stuck it to the wall somehow?

He quickly forgot about that however as Flora began to become more active. Her hands moved to her perky breasts, squeezing and kneading them. She closed her eyes and sighed softly as she began to play with her nipples, pinching and twisting them. As she raised the heat in her slim body, her hips rolled on the bed. She pulled her knees up off the bed as one hand roamed down her body, the other moving from one breast to the other.

She sighed more heavily when her hand reached her panty covered quim, a solitary finger running over the thin fabric down between her legs. Her hand moved back up. Her fingers slipped beneath the delicate lace at the bottom of her flat stomach. She moaned softly as her fingers touched the sensitive flesh of her pussy lips.

Don stared at the small screen with rapt attention as Flora's hand began to make circles. He watched her knuckles push at her flimsy panties from the inside. Her small body began to writhe as she played more and more vigorously with her pussy, her other hand pulling on her nipples.

With a groan, Flora slowed herself. Don could see her smile as she sighed with satisfaction. She raised her feet into the air, opening her legs. She pulled the red panties up to her knees. The thin waistband seemed stretched to its limits between her legs. The lacy material dangled precariously from the taut line over the chasm she created in her growing excitement.

"Mmmm", Flora purred as she touched her clit. The sensations she created spurred her. Soon she was rubbing her clit hard, in fast circles. She began to moan and gasp. It seemed to take no time for her to cum, writhing and shuddering, gasping and moaning.

Don's dick was so hard. He reached down to adjust the position of it in his pants. Just that touch felt so good. He wanted to take his cock out and stroke it as he watched Flora cum on the bed her panties fluttering on the unsteady line wrapped around two shaking pedestals. But there was no way. Someone might knock on the door at any minute. He'd have to wait. "Enjoy that later, Don," he remembered Flora telling him. He would.

Flora's breathing slowly returned to normal. She continued to rub her pussy as she regained full control of her muscles. Don thought she was done, when suddenly she jumped up and flipped herself over forwards. She was now on her hand and knees, her ass facing the camera. Her pussy was a pink mound between her legs. Her longer, darker labia glistened with wetness.

Flora looked back and the camera, at Don, and began to caress her luscious ass cheeks with one hand. She ran her fingers up and down along her wet pussy lips, exploring the folds, opening them for him, letting him watch her finger wander along the pink ridges and valleys. Finally she inserted a finger with a sigh, then another. She continued to stare at the camera as she finger-fucked herself. She picked up speed as the sensations washed over and through her. Don relished watching spasms of uncontrollable pleasure roll through Flora's petite body.

Flora's head dropped as she moaned loudly. She continued to fuck herself for another minute or so, until, with a groan and a shudder, she pulled her wet fingers out and ran them up between her cheeks to her rosebud. She sighed as she tickled her asshole with her slick fingers.

12