Dead Girl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flora sat up spreading her knees open so that her wet pussy nearly touched the bed. Leaning forward, Flora moved her hand back down between her legs, gasping as she touched her clit again. She leaned forward, propping herself up on one hand. Don could see her fingers making circles over her clit and pussy lips again. Flora put the back of her hand against the bed underneath her and stuck two fingers straight up. She lowered herself down, taking them into her glistening cunt.

"Uhhh," she grunted. Her hips began to buck, moving her pussy up and down the extended fingers, slowly at first, but soon faster and faster.

Don watched Flora's ass jiggle and shake as she pumped her hips hard over her fingers.

"Oh fuck!" she cried. Her head dropped, and Don saw the muscles in her back tense up. She pumped a few more times, then came to a shuddering stop. Don watched her ass tremble as she ground herself against her hand, gasping and panting. She stayed like that for several seconds letting her orgasm wash over her. Finally, she fell to the side and rolled over onto her back. She rubbed her pussy slowly as she stared at the camera.

"Enjoy that later, Don," Flora said as she sat up and reached for the camera. The picture went blank.

Don turned off his phone and sat back in his chair. He tried to relax, realizing that he had become completely tense as he'd watched Flora. "Jesus," he said to no one. His dick was rock hard and uncomfortable, he stood up to relieve the pressure and adjust himself. He thought he should wait a little bit before he opened his office door again. He wanted very badly to masturbate, but it would have to wait until he got home.

The rest of the day Don was restless, but in a good mood. He realized that he was looking forward to seeing Flora again. He was standing out front of the building talking to some co-workers at the end of the day, when Flora drove up in his car. His back was to the driveway, so it was his co-workers reactions that he noticed first. They all began to stare at something behind him. One of them, who'd been talking, slowly trailed off. Don turned to see what they were all looking at. Flora was just pulling up next to him in his car. She was wearing a bikini top and her cutoff jean shorts. She rolled his window down and leaned forward, dangling her barely covered tits below her. "Hey baby. You ready to go?"

"Uh, yeah." Don turned to his co-workers who all stared at him with their mouths open. "See you tomorrow," Don said, trying to sound nonchalant. He waved awkwardly and then got in the car. As they pulled off, Don rubbed his head with his hand. "Why did you do that?"

"Let me guess, Don," she said. "It was all sad faces and tiptoes around you today. Am I right?"

"Yes," Don sighed. "So?"

"Well, you're not going to have that problem tomorrow." She smiled broadly, proud of herself.

"Maybe," Don shrugged. "But now I'll have a whole other set of questions to answer."

"Nah," Flora scoffed. "The only ones who will say anything are the prudes and the pervs. The rest will leave it alone."

Of course, Flora was right. The next day nobody looked at him with sad eyes. And the only people that said anything to him about his new "girlfriend" were Melody (definitely a prude), Zach (the youngest guy on Don's team and one that Don had to ask more than once not to talk about his sexual exploits in the office), and Levi (not someone that Don suspected was a perv, until now. Thanks, Flora.)

Don tuned in for Flora's 1 o'clock show again, of course. It was similar to the previous day's: same camera angle, same tube top around her waist, different panties. And this time she was much more vocal. She was accompanied by an imaginary "Daddy" who she talked to, and who seemed to occasionally tell her what to do and even participate.

"Mmmm. Can you see how wet my pussy is, Daddy? Don't you want to fuck me now, Daddy? Oh fuck. I love your tongue on my clit, Daddy. Like this, Daddy? Is that how you want me to do it? Oh my God, Daddy, like that. Make me cum for you. Please."

Don loved hearing the sounds Flora made, and her dirty talk. But he also felt a little jealous of "Daddy". The day before it had been just him in the room with Flora. Daddy was imaginary, but it did create a new presence in the room, and one that was much more present and active for Flora than Don could be. He didn't begrudge her that, if it's what she needed, but it made him a little sad. He reflected morosely that Flora hadn't called him Daddy in a while. Sure, he did always asked her to stop when she did, but that had never made any difference before. Now that she had stopped, and instead was fucking some other Daddy, he found that he missed it. He wanted to be her Daddy.

The next day Flora used a vibrator. The day after that a dildo. Don began tho wonder where all these toys and different panties were coming from. Did she find them in the house somewhere? But any thoughts like that quickly evaporated when Flora started touching herself.

Friday was a marathon of maturbating in various positions with all of the both toys and hands. It was nearly an hour when she finally turned off the camera with a quick "enjoy that later."

It didn't matter what Flora did, or how, or with what, she was riveting and magnificent. She vibrated with sexual energy. She exuded sensuous passion like a fog that encompassed them both, and which she lit up from the inside. She made Don rock hard and horny as hell. He knew he shouldn't watch this, he shouldn't let her do this for him. He also knew he could never ask her to stop, or stop himself from watching her.

On Friday afternoon, Don opened the car's passenger door to find Flora all dressed up. She was wearing a loose, flowery skirt that went down to her knees, with a matching solid pink blouse. Over that was a half-sleeve, light cardigan, buttoned in the middle. On her feet were some high heeled shoes with thin strips of black leather criss crossing over her painted toes, and around her ankles. Her hair was combed and styled, and she was wearing a light mask of makeup.

"What's all this?" Don asked as he slid into the car next to her.

"We're going out for dinner," Flora answered lightly. "To celebrate."

"Oh." Don was surprised. Old habits caused him to start flipping through his mental calendar to try to figure out what he forgot. He stopped himself. He and Flora had no such dates, or expectations of that kind. "What are we celebrating?" His tone was relaxed and casual.

"Lots of stuff," Flora said as she put the car in gear and sped off.

The restaurant Flora took him to was an upscale steak joint Don had been wanting to try for some time. Sheila had stopped eating meat years ago, so consequently, the rest of the family did as well. Had he mentioned this place to Flora, or written it down somewhere? She seemed to always be in his head and a step ahead of him.

"Oh, great choice," Don said as they pulled up to the valet stand.

"I thought you'd like it," Flora responded.

'Of course, she did,' Don thought. He saw the way the valet looked at Flora, then at him. He'd seen that look before. He'd made that look before, when he'd seen hot young women with older men. 'I'm not that guy', Don wanted to say. Maybe they all thought that.

"So, what are we celebrating?" Don asked as he slid Flora's chair in.

"Like I said, lots of stuff," Flora answered with a knowing smile. "First, there's your first week back at work. How was it, Don?" She looked at him expectantly, waiting for his answer. He couldn't remember the last time someone had asked him a question about himself that wasn't perfunctory.

Don frowned. "It was OK."

"OK's not bad," Flora said.

"No," Don agreed. "It's not, but it's not what I was expecting. I used to love my job, and I liked going to work. But now..." He trailed off with a sigh. "I don't know. It just feels different. I don't want to be there."

"You want to be home with me." Flora said. It wasn't a question.

"I...I didn't say that," Don protested.

"It's OK, Don. You don't have to." She smiled at him, then quickly changed the subject. "Why don't you work from home?"

"My company has a policy against that. They say that being in the office fosters a..."

"Then quit," Flora interrupted.

"What?"

"Quit, Don." She wasn't joking. "Start your own business. Do contact work. I looked up that thing you do. It's huge right now. You can get plenty of work on your own. You don't need them, they need you."

"I don't know." Don seemed skeptical. "I'd have to find clients, do the taxes, all that stuff. That's a lot of work."

"Are you letting your story tell you what you can't do, Don?" Flora winked at him. "There's solutions to all of that, if you want to find them."

Don smiled at Flora's acumen. "You're right," he said. "Let me give it another couple weeks and I'll see how I feel then. OK?" He almost added 'mom' to the end of that.

"And if you're still unsatisfied after a couple more weeks?" Flora asked. She wasn't going to be satisfied by a vague reassurance.

"Then I will look at private contracting, and figure out how that works. OK?" Don was ready to change the subject. "What else are we celebrating?"

Well..." Flora hesitated, "Second is... my new job."

Don looked shocked. "New job? What new job? What about school?"

"Relax, Don." Flora smiled and patted his hand. "School is fine. I'm working from home."

"Oh, OK. What are you doing?"

"I have a website," she smiled.

Don looked at her suspiciously. "What kind of website?"

Flora leaned forward putting her arms along the edge of the table. Her breasts pushed against her arms filling the open space at the top of her unbuttoned blouse. "What kind do you think?" she asked with a wicked smile.

"Oh my God," Don said, falling back in his chair. "You're not doing," he leaned forward to whisper, "porn?"

"No!" Flora said with emphatic repudiation. "Not yet, jeez. It's only been a week."

Don's head swam with questions. He settled on one. "What, then?"

"Pictures of myself," Flora explained casually. "I'm not even naked. Not really."

Don wasn't reassured. "But you will be, eventually?"

Flora shrugged, "Yeah, eventually. But that'll be for subscribers only. And I'll keep putting clothed lewds on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, whatever, to drive traffic to my subscriber site."

Don nodded. He couldn't help but be impressed. Flora seemed to know what she was doing and had a plan. That was good. But selling her body again? He supposed that selling pictures of it online was a step up, and nothing that thousands of other girls weren't already doing. "And what comes after naked pics?"

Flora smiled at Don's perceptiveness. "Well, I guess you've been seeing me practice that at one everyday." She studied his face. "You have been watching, haven't you Don?" Don didn't answer, but Flora smiled. She already knew the answer. "You know, a girl likes to be appreciated, Don."

Don still didn't answer, he couldn't. He couldn't admit to her that he'd been watching her masturbate, even if she did want him to. And he didn't want the conversation to continue down that path either. "Please tell me you're not going to record yourself having sex with guys and put it on the internet."

Flora stopped smiling, and put her hand on Don's. "No, Don. I'm not going to do that. I promise. OK?"

"OK," Don said with a sign. "Thank you. I'm sorry if I..."

Flora squeezed Don's hand and looked into his eyes. "Don't be. I get it. And look, I'll show you everything I'm doing later, if that's what you want. And you can see it all whenever. You just have to ask. Now, dinner's on me. So get what you want."

"This is a pretty expensive place, Flora. Are you sure you can afford it? How much did you make this week?"

"About $350," Flora said, picking up her menu.

"In a week?" Don almost shouted. He did some quick math in his head. "That's not too bad."

"It's only the beginning, Don."

12