Dead Girl Ch. 10

Story Info
Flora brings a friend in.
4.8k words
4.72
3.1k
7

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don went another week before he finally quit. He felt elated at being free of the place he'd worked at for nearly 25 years. He was excited about the idea of being his own boss, and working on projects he chose. But he was also nervous about the prospect of finding clients and the sudden loss of income. He had savings and investments, but those were supposed to be for his retirement, which really, wasn't that far off.

Luckily, as Don's income dropped, Flora's rose. It wasn't in equal amounts, but everything helped. Flora's subscribers more than doubled in the week following the release of the video they made together.

"It's huge, practically viral," Flora told him excitedly. "You know, for porn."

That was the first time Don really realized that he'd been in a porn video, and that it was circulating widely on the internet. The thought both disturbed and titillated him.

Before his last day, Don emailed all his former and current clients to inform them he was leaving, and thank them for their fruitful collaboration and the opportunity to work on their interesting projects...blah, blah, blah. He didn't want to be accused of fishing from the company's pier, but he did let everyone know he was starting his own company. None of them were interested in transferring their projects to him, he hadn't really expected them to, but it did generate a few leads that turned into work.

Flora, for her part, let all of her social media followers know that the man who did such an amazing job on her website was available and very sexy. That actually generated more work for Don. He began to wonder if his new career was going to be specializing in making pornographic websites for hot young girls. 'A guy could do worse,' he thought.

The irony of working at home was that he felt it put more distance between him and Flora. He stopped watching her 1 o'clock 'shows', it just seemed weird with her in the next room. And she did not invite him to watch her live, nor did he ask. That would've been even weirder. He did watch them though, if she asked him to upload them for her, or later that night in bed. But it lacked that earlier intimacy and feeling that she was doing it for him.

Flora must have been feeling that distance too. She started making a habit of coming out of her room after masturbating and curling up on Don's lap. She'd purr quietly and fall asleep as Don smelled her pussy and felt her trembling.

He would often spend that time thinking again about the spanking he'd given her. He'd thought a lot about it since it happened. It had both exhilarated and scared him. He hadn't experienced much emotional complexity for quite some time. The equipment he had for deep self-examination was rusty and broken. It had taken him a while to work through it to some point that felt like completion.

He came to the conclusion that it had been about control. But it wasn't just some simple notion of one party controlling the other. There were many more layers than that.

First, there was the dichotomy of self-control versus letting go. Don had definitely lost control of himself. But again it wasn't that simple. What he'd done wasn't exactly wrong, Flora had confirmed that. It was simply that it was outside of his normal experience and behavior. It wasn't that he was completely out of control, but that some deeper, more primal, instinctual part of him had taken over. He felt the accuracy of what he was doing at the time, and it thrilled him. That felt like a more real kind of control than he'd felt in a long time.

Besides self-control, there was also the dynamic of control between the involved partners. Flora seemed to be showing Don that she liked giving up control, at least with him. But she was doing it on her own terms. He'd seen her take complete mastery of those two boys in the field, so he knew that wasn't beyond her. In fact, seeing her give up control surprised him more, than seeing her be her usual 'in control' self.

But maybe that was the point. Maybe having to be in control all the time, because of the mess her life was, meant that she needed to find some time when she could let go of it all--a time and place when she could make herself vulnerable and innocent again. Don came to understand that letting him do what he had, meant that Flora trusted him. He realized, fully and for the first time, that Flora wanted more from Don than just his hard cock.

He had known that she needed more than that all along, but he'd never gotten the idea that she knew that. This realization changed things for Don.

But he still wasn't exactly sure what it all meant, or what, if anything, he could or should do about it. Realizing that Flora had a more complicated view of him was gratifying, but not clarifying. And it did little to dispel his deep seated self-doubt.

---

After a few weeks at home, Don was working when the doorbell rang. Flora came shooting out of her room.

"I got it," she said excitedly as she whizzed by. There wasn't even a chance for Don to watch her tits bounce as she ran.

"Hello," he heard Flora sing as she opened the door. There was a pause, then, "Oh my God. You're so hot!" Flora's exclamation got Don's attention.

"Come in, come in," he heard Flora say. "Before the neighbors start to stare."

Flora walked into the room followed by a beautiful young woman. Her skin was a luscious, smooth dark brown. She was taller than Flora by at least six inches, maybe more. She wore a red and white checkered cropped halter top that hung loosely off of the ends of her perky breasts without touching her stomach. Below that was a pair of tight fitting low-cut blue jeans that showed off the slimness of her long legs. Her eyes were big and dark, and under her button nose was a bright smile. She had a loose wavy afro about 4 inches high that flowed around her face and head whenever she moved.

She was captivating. Don had to force himself not to stare at her. He thought she looked familiar somehow. He suddenly felt slovenly and unkempt. He wished Flora had told him she was expecting a visitor.

"Hey Don," Flora said, bouncing into the room. He rarely saw her this giddy. He wondered what was up. "This is Stacy."

"Hi Stacy," Don said. He smiled widely and waved awkwardly.

"Actually," Flora added. "You two already know each other. Kinda."

"Oh right," Don suddenly realized. "It's, um...Star, right?" Actually her name was Starfux, but he thought it would be acceptable to leave the last part off. Hers was one of the first websites Don had done as a freelancer. She wanted something pretty much like Flora's, so it had been a quick easy job. The thing that Don most remembered about Star was her ass. It was beautiful, and reminded him a lot of Flora's.

"That's right," Stacy confirmed. "The site is so great, by the way. I love it. I'm so glad Fawn...uh, Flora recommended you." Her voice, like her skin, was smooth and rich.

"Thanks. I'm so glad you like it. Are you having some kind of problem with it?"

"No," Stacy answered.

"Oh, uh...I thought maybe that's why you were here."

"Relax, Don. She's here for me." Flora giggled and swayed nervously with her hands behind her back.

'What is going on here?' Don puzzled. He'd never seen Flora like this before. Was she putting on some new kind of act for this girl?

"Come on," Flora said, grabbing Stacy's hand. She pulled her through the room. As they passed, Don watched their butts, and confirmed that they were beautiful, luscious twins, only one was much higher than the other.

As they left the room, Don heard Stacy say quietly, "Is that...Daddy?" He was disappointed that he didn't get to hear the answer before Flora's door closed.

Don went back to work for a bit before he realized it was just after one. It suddenly occurred to him that that's what Stacy was here for. Either she was Flora's show for today, or she was involved in it...with Flora. Don's mind was quickly flooded with images of Fawn and Star together: the girls licking and fingering each other, both of them locked in a hot, wet 69, their legs wrapped around each other as they mashed their pussies together, their two beautiful asses slapping together and jiggling as they both shared a thick, double-ended dildo.

Don had to shake the images out of his head. He felt like he was going to explode thinking about it. He desperately wanted to turn on the tracking app. He got his phone out of his pocket but hesitated. If they weren't fucking, then he'd be violating their privacy. Even if they were, he'd still be, especially Stacy's. Flora didn't care if Don listened or watched, but he doubted Stacy knew about it. He put his phone down and made some lunch, trying desperately not to think about it. He also avoided going into the back part of the house where he'd have to walk by Flora's door. If that's what they were doing, he didn't want to know about it. He was sure he'd find out about it sooner or later. He'd have to wait.

The girls came out about three. Flora was much more subdued with Stacy this time. She walked Stacy to the door, but before they left the room, and Don's view, Flora stood on her tiptoes and gave Stacy a kiss on the lips.

"Thanks for coming, girl," Flora said. "I'm really excited. This is going to be great. I promise."

"I'm excited too," Stacy assured her. "Thanks for asking me."

Flora showed Stacy to the door, and then came back and curled up in Don's lap.

"Sorry, Don. I know you like to feel me tremble on you afterwards, but we had to talk business."

Don's mind raced with several thoughts at once. Flora had the ability to make him do that with a single sentence. How did she know he liked that? He hadn't told her that, he didn't think. So they were having sex in there. Did she record it? What business?

"Business?"

"Uh-hmm," she sighed as she nestled into his chest. "She's joining my team."

"Your team?" Again, Don's mind raced in different directions.

"Yeah. I've decided to add some girls, like a team I guess. That's what I'm calling them for now."

"I don't understand," Don admitted. "What are you adding them too? How many girls are you talking about?"

"Mmmm," Flora purred. "I don't know yet. Stacy's the first. I've got my eye on a few others. We'll see. I'm gonna, you know, do stuff with them on my site. You'll make...i don't know, sub-sites for them. You can't do that, right?"

"Uh, sure," Don said.

"They'll manage those themselves and post whatever they do there. But I get final say on what they post and their overall storylines. In return, everyone gets a share of the profits."

"Wow. So you're going to be like a talent manager now or something?"

"Um-hum. I guess so."

"That's a big step," Don said cautiously. "Are you ready for that?" He already knew the answer.

"No sweat, Don. Relax." Flora was quiet and calm. Don thought she was falling asleep, but he still had questions.

"Do you have a contract with Stacy?"

Flora picked up her head wearily and looked at him. "Thanks for worrying, Don, but I got it." She laid her head back on his chest. "Stacy's pre-law. She brought something over and we spent some time working on the language. We're both happy with it."

"Oh, OK." Don was both surprised and satisfied. As he figured, Flora had it covered. He just needed to be sure, and he never tired of being impressed with her. He didn't think he'd be able to ask anymore questions as she was likely asleep, or soon would be. He decided, as Flora had suggested, not to worry about it. He trusted her to figure this thing out on her own. And she was certainly young enough to move on if it didn't work out.

Later, Flora asked Don if he wanted to upload the new video from that day to her website. Her tone of voice and smile when she asked made it seem to Don as if she were doing him a favor, rather than the other way around.

"Sure," Don answered casually. His nonchalance masked his excitement. The thought of watching Flora with Stacy made his heart beat faster.

Don waited until after dinner though, before he finally 'got around to it.' As usual Flora went to her room to do some school work. Flora had already created the space for the video, so Don started the upload, and then turned the video on.

The girls sat on Flora's bed in the same clothes he'd seen them in earlier. As if continuing the conversation he wanted to overhear earlier, Stacy was talking about Flora's Daddy.

"Your Daddy is so sexy, Fawn. I just love older guys."

Fawn pouted.

"What's wrong?"

"He's mad at me," she admitted. "He caught me fucking a couple of guys in the park. Now he won't touch me. Well, except that one time." Flora looked down embarrassed.

"Oh sweetie. He'll come around. Don't worry." Star comforted Fawn by putting a hand on her thigh and rubbing it lightly.

"I don't know." Fawn still looked worried. "I've never seen him this mad before."

"Maybe," Star shrugged. "But he's not a fucking idiot, is he?"

"Nuh-uh," Fawn said emphatically as she shook her head.

"Then, trust me girl, he won't be able to keep his hands, or his dick, off you for long. You're so damn sexy."

"Really?" Fawn asked with surprised embarrassment. "You think I'm sexy?"

Star looked at Fawn with skeptical surprise. "Hell yeah, girl. You are a total sex bomb." She rubbed Fawn's leg some more, moving her comforting hand to Fawn's arm and running it gently up and down the soft skin with her thumb stuck out so it would rub the side of breast as it passed. "I've thought a lot about you exploding in my face," Star said with a sly smile.

Fawn turned away in embarrassment at the admission, but then slowly turned back to face Star. She seemed to be thinking. "I think you're sexy too," she finally said, softly.

"Besides,"Star continued. "If he waits too long, somebody else will be happy to fuck you. I know I would."

"Oh no," Fawn said, looking worried again. "I promised Daddy I wouldn't fuck any other guys."

"Guys?" Star asked with great interest. "That's what you promised him? That you wouldn't fuck any other guys?" She smiled at Fawn with a wicked hunger.

"Yeah," Fawn replied bashfully. She was starting to see what Star was getting at. "But..."

"So girls would be OK, then," Star said, more than asked. "Have you ever been with a girl, honey?" Star's voice was sultry. She moved her hand back to Fawn's leg, high up on her thigh so her fingertips brushed the tangle of loose threads that gathered at the bottom of her short shorts.

"I...I guess. No, I haven't," Fawn admitted.

"But you've thought about it, haven't you?" Star ran a finger lightly up Fawn's zipper to the button at the top of her pants. She moved her other hand to the button too and looked sensuously at Fawn, waiting for an answer.

Fawn swallowed and looked up at Star through the tops of her eyes, the tip of her tongue ran over her dry lips. "Uh-huh."

Star leaned over pressing her soft lips against Fawn's as she unbuttoned her shorts. She unzipped them as her tongue pressed forward, finding Fawn's lips and forging past them. Star's hands roamed over Fawn's soft thighs, down to the knees and back up, her thumbs caressing their sensitive insides.

Fawn responded with a shiver as she opened her lips to meet Star's tongue with her own. In return Fawn moved her hands to Star's waist. She slid them slowly up her smooth dark skin until they disappeared under the dangling bottom of her top.

Don was rock hard by now. He paused the video and checked the upload status. It had finished, so he unplugged the laptop and got up, carrying it with him to his room. He closed the door, took off his pants, and lay on the bed. He resumed play as he pulled his underwear down and put his hand on his aching cock.

The girls were both kneading each other's breasts under their shirts as they made out ravenously. Finally they pulled away from each other. Star licked her lips. Fawn sighed deeply, still playing with Star's tits under her shirt.

Star pulled Fawn's shirt over her head and pushed her back onto the bed. She pulled her own shirt off. Her large dark breasts bounced deliciously as they finally fell free of the material that had been pulled tight across them. Star moved onto her hands and knees. She crawled over Fawn, taking the undone shorts all the way off the prone girl beneath her. Fawn lay there in only her red lacy panties, breathing heavily, looking expectantly, hungrily at Star, waiting to see what she would do next.

Don watched, totally enthralled by both beautiful girls. He stroked his hard cock, lingering over the sensitive, swollen crown. He, like Fawn, waited breathlessly to see what Star was going to do next.

Star hesitated. Even she seemed to wonder what was going to happen. She stared down at Fawn as if waiting to be inspired by her small sexy body. She smiled and got off the bed. With her back to the camera she undid her pants. When she leaned over to pull them off, her wet pussy swelled for the camera, pushed together by her rich thighs, barely constrained by the small strip of white lace that trailed down from between her beautiful ass cheeks.

Star walked to the side of the bed, at Fawn's head. She leaned over, kissing Fawn, reaching a hand up to run it over her body. She moved her other hand back and slipped her panties down, letting them fall off her feet as she picked them up to put her knees on the bed.

"Just do what I do, baby," Star told Fawn as she moved over her, kissing and licking her breasts.

Fawn mimicked Star, using her mouth and hands to play with the large dark breasts dangling above her. After a minute, Star moved slowly downward, licking and kissing Fawn's stomach as she went. Again, Fawn did the same to Star's body moving above her.

By the time the girls were licking each other's pussies, Don had to stop stroking himself. Both girls were so beautiful and sensual. Coupled with the contrast of their bodies--tall with petite, dark with light, large breasts with small--the spectacle was stunning and exhilarating. This had happened in Don's house, just feet away from him. He was both jealous and excited. What other girls would Flora bring here, and what would he get to watch them do?

When he returned his attention to the screen the girls were locked in a passionate 69, licking, sucking, nibbling, and fingering each other's pussies. There was the sound of slurping mixed with moaning and chirping. Star would occasionally lift her mouth from Fawn to tell her how good she tasted, or how good she was doing.

"Yeah, like that baby. Lick my clit." "Fuck, your pussy tastes so good. I love it." "Do you like my pussy, sweetie?"

"Mm-hmm," Fawn mumbled in reply.

Don started stroking himself again. He could tell Star was pushing Fawn to the edge of an orgasm. She spread her knees apart, lowering her pussy onto Fawn's face, pressing her down against the bed. She brought a hand around Fawn's ass to finger her as she concentrated her soft, powerful tongue on Fawn's clit. Star knew exactly how to push all of Fawn's buttons at the same time.

Fawn pulled her mouth from Star's wet quim, gasping. "Oh my God." She tried to put her mouth back on Star's gleaming pussy, but a mashing tongue on her clit sent her crashing back onto the bed. "Fuck! I love your tongue."

Star just purred in response as she inserted another finger into Fawn, and kept the pressure on her clit.

Fawn squirmed and moaned beneath Star as she worked the helpless girl into a frenzy, fucking her hard and fast with two fingers.

"Like that," Fawn panted. "I'm g...shhhhh. Huh-uhh." She grunted and spasmed between Star's legs. "Yes. Yes." Even as she came she wanted more.

Don had to stop maturbating again as he watched Flora cum. She was so beautiful like that. He loved seeing her that way-- out of her head, out of control, under the sway of another. It was hot, but it was also probably good for her. He had already begun to suspect that that was something she needed in a sexual partner.

12