Dead Girl Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Star spun herself around on top of Fawn and the girls started to make out. Their tongues moved frantically as they tasted themselves on each other's tongues, lips, and faces.

Don realized that seeing Flora let Stacy take control of her made him feel a little jealous. It was an instinctive reaction. But a little thought calmed him. He couldn't give her what she wanted anyway. He'd already told her he wouldn't. The spanking was a one-off, an aberration. He should expect her to look elsewhere, he should be happy for her to find another person she was comfortable enough with to find what she needed. But still, he wanted it to be him. He did see the real possibility of it now for the first time, but it still felt impossible for him. And now, seeing her with Stacy, he wondered if the window where he might've done something about it was closing, or had already closed.

When Don turned his attention back to the video, Star and Fawn were sucking on opposite ends of a blue jelly, double-headed dildo. From her position on top Star was forcing Fawn's end of the dildo deep into her mouth and throat. Fawn could've used her hands to relieve herself of the pressure Star was putting on her, but instead she used them on Star's tits and ass. Don could see clearly that Fawn liked being fucked in her mouth and throat like this. He started masturbating again.

After a minute or two Star sat up. She slowly pulled the the other end of the dildo out of Fawn's throat and mouth.

"Damn girl. If you take it all there won't be any left for me," she said smiling.

Star moved off Fawn and sat herself between Fawn's legs. She slid one leg under one of Fawn's, and the other over. She pushed one end of the dildo into Fawn first, then the other into herself.

Fawn moaned as Star inserted the dildo and then moved it around to get the other end in herself. She grunted when Star pushed herself forward until their pussies touched. Don couldn't see the dildo anymore as Star began to gyrate her hips to mash their pussies together.

Star grabbed Fawn's hands and pulled her up to meet her. The two girls kissed passionately as they played with each other's tits and ground their wet pussies together. After a minute they fell apart, each propping herself up on her hands behind her. They continued to grind against each other, mashing their labia and clits together, moving the dildos around inside of themselves and each other.

Don listened to them moan, chirp, and squeal as their combined movements became increasingly frantic. Soon they were bucking their hips, fucking themselves with the dildo as their pussies banged hard against each other.

Fawn came first, falling backwards onto the bed with a shuddering groan. Star redoubled her efforts, grabbing Fawn's leg to pound herself against the prone girl's trembling, wracked body. Star came hard, gasping and jerking as she ground her clit against Fawn.

After half a minute of shaking and gasping, Star let go of Fawn's leg and lay back on the bed. Both girls breathed heavily as they continued to move themselves over the shared dildo.

Don was so enraptured by the girl's that he came without thinking about what he was doing. Afterwards he had to change his sheets and clean off the top of the laptop.

When Don emerged from his bedroom, Flora was sitting in his chair waiting for him. "So?" she asked expectantly.

"So, what?" Don played dumb.

"Tsk." Flora looked at Don with disappointment. "You know what. Don't you think she's amazing?"

"Yes," Don agreed. He plopped himself down on the couch wearily. "You both are. I think you've got yourself another hit there. It's online, so we'll see." He laid down on the couch, looking at Flora over his feet.

"This is just the beginning, Don." Flora seemed genuinely excited about the prospects of the future.

Don was warmed by it. He liked seeing her like this. It was a different Flora from the withdrawn, bitter girl he'd met over a month earlier. She was beginning to see her own potential and believe in herself. But he was also concerned that she was pushing herself too fast. If she fell now, it might be a difficult setback to recover from.

"You're sure you're not biting off more than you can chew? What about school?"

Flora rolled her eyes playfully. "School's fine, Don. I'm almost done."

Don's eyes widened. Was she? He realized he hadn't checked on her progress in a while.

Flora got up from the chair. "I never chew, Don." Her voice became sultry and she was giving him that look again. He thought of telling her to stop, but then he remembered his thoughts in the bedroom. He watched her glide over to him.

"I bite, and I swallow, but I don't chew."

She lay herself on top of him. Her face was close to his, over his chest. He wanted to wrap his arms around her, to pull her closer to him, to kiss her and put his hands on her ass. But the old doubt remained, and so he lay still.

"And you should already know how much I can fit in my mouth." She licked her lips. He felt her wiggle her hips against him. "How long does it take you to get hard again after you've cum, Don?" she asked.

"I don't know," Don admitted, even as he felt his dick stir again. "Haven't you had enough?"

"Enough is an arbitrary limit imposed on us by other's expectations," Flora said smiling.

"Where did you get that from?"

Flora shrugged. "I just made it up."

"I'm not sure that's true, but it sounds good." Don remained still as Flora squirmed on top of him.

"Thank you, Don." Flora's tone was serious and sensual. Don felt she was thanking him for more than the simple compliment. She looked at his lips and then moved her head forward. Don didn't stop her or look away.

Their lips met and Don remained still. Flora pressed against him and Don waited expectantly for what would come next. He waited for her lips to part, to feel her tongue. His was hard again. He was ready to move his hands, finally inevitably to the beautiful ass that he'd coveted for so long, when she pulled away. Flora cocked her head and looked at him with bemusement.

"You're not telling me to stop, Don."

"Maybe I've had enough," he answered wearily.

"Hmmm." Flora swung her leg over and slipped off of him onto her knees next to the couch. Her hand rested on his chest as she looked at him.

"OK, Don. I can help with that." Flora stood up. She looked at him again before turning and walking back to her room.

'What the fuck?' Don thought as he watched her jiggle away. 'Wouldn't fucking me help? Our sucking my dick?' He slipped easily into that old familiar feeling that he'd never understand what women wanted. Just a bit ago he had finally let himself believe that he had a chance with Flora. Now he was watching her walk away from him. He nestled into the comfortable confusion that made him reluctant to think and the melancholy that came with it.

12