Dead Girl Ch. 11

Story Info
Don gets a blow job.
7.2k words
4.76
4.1k
4

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chp. 11

Don spent the next couple of days in a funk. He felt lonely again, like after Sheila had left. Flora was still there, and still the same--she still cleaned the pool in her micro-bikini, she still strutted around the house half-dressed at best, she still did her chores with as much exaggerated bending and stretching as possible, she still rubbed her tits and ass against him when she helped in the kitchen, she still fucked herself in the bedroom every day and gave the videos to Don to watch. But, there was a change, an internal one, for Don.

Don fell more than lonely, he felt rejected. Sheila had rejected him. His daughters had rejected him (both had chosen universities out of state, and rarely called). And now Flora had rejected him. He hadn't tried to stop her when she laid herself on top of him and kissed him. But her response had been to walk away. Surely she had understood his tacit approval. She must have known that doing nothing was doing something. Didn't she?

Flora had always been good at reading him, and he, in turn, always felt like he understood her. Now however, he was adrift. This disconnect, as much as watching her walk away from him with a hard-on, created the distance he felt from her. It just added to the distance he'd been feeling since he began working from home. It was ironic, and typical, he mused glumly, that every time he took a step towards her, she moved back. He wondered, with muzzled bitterness what she thought would help, what she thought his problem was.

At the same time, he had to admit that she had impressed him again. She had matured a great deal in the two months since he'd known her. The potential that he'd seen in her was finally free to come to the surface, and now she was truly shining. He was proud of her, amazed by her. But his admiration only made him want her more. He was happy for her and jealous of her happiness at the same time. He felt like such a fucking mess. Was that what she'd walked away from? Maybe she was right to do so.

That Saturday, Don woke to find Flora up, dressed, and waiting for him.

"What's up?" Don asked cautiously. "Do you have an appointment today?"

Flora smiled and put away her phone. "I do. With you. Go get dressed. We're going to breakfast."

"Yes ma'am," Don replied, turning around and heading back to the bedroom.

Flora drove him to his favorite breakfast place. The same place he'd taken her at the start of their journey.

"It's on me, Don," Flora told him as she perused the open menu.

"Oooh. Big spender," Don teased. "How's the site doing?" he asked seriously.

"Great." Flora put down her menu. "That new video with Star is a huge hit. Even bigger than yours. But barely, and she brought her own fanbase with her." She paused. "Do you ever read the comments, Don?"

"Ugh," Don grimaced. "No. I did once, and that was enough. They were mostly awful. So many fucking pigs. I hope you don't read them."

"Of course I do. It's my job. And those pigs are paying for your breakfast. Do make sure you get bacon."

"I just hate the thought of guys talking to you that way." He looked at her for a second. "You know how to protect yourself, right? Online, I mean. Protect your identity."

"Yeah, Don." Flora waved him off. "I'm all over that, don't worry," she said with her customary nonchalance. "If you read the comments, then you'd know you were a big hit. People want more of you."

Don laughed. "They're paying to watch you. They don't want to see me."

"They do though," Flora insisted. "You're not reading the comments, I am. You come up a lot."

"They want to see you with a guy," he sneered.

"Well that's for sure," Flora admitted with a shrug. "But they loved what you did. They want to see what else you can do. And so do I."

Don was just beginning to ponder this when the waitress came. It was a new girl he hadn't seen before. They ordered and the subject changed. As usual, Flora inhaled her food, finishing first.

Don still had half his breakfast on his plate. "Do you want to tell me now?" he asked as he prepared a bite of pancakes. He looked up at her as he put the food in his mouth. She was smiling wryly. "I can tell when I'm being buttered up," Don explained. "Well, I can tell when you're buttering me up."

Flora picked up an unused ramekin of whipped butter. "Maybe I just like butter, Don." Staring at Don seductively, she licked a lump of butter out. She closed her eyes, savoring the taste as she moved the butter around on her tongue. She opened her eyes again as she made an exaggerated show of swallowing it. Then she opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue, to show him it was all gone.

"Stop it," Don said instinctively. He looked around to see if anyone had been watching her.

"Ha!" Flora snorted. "But you're right, Don. I need a favor."

"Of course," Don replied immediately as he cut another triangle from the stack. "What do you need?"

Flora hesitated. She looked down and wrung her hands. "I need your dick, Don," she finally blurted out.

Don gagged on the bite in his mouth and then coughed a few times before finally swallowing. He calmly put down his fork. "You need what?"

"I need a dick, Don, and I want yours."

Don didn't say anything. His mind was too busy trying to understand what Flora was saying to form words. It seemed clear what she was saying, but he didn't believe it. There was a catch, something he was missing. He wasn't going to say anything until he figured out what it was.

"For Stacy," Flora clarified. Don nodded knowingly. "There's only so much masturbating we can do. The lesbian shit is good. We'll do more of that, for sure. But it's time to kick it up. It's time to add some cock." She said that last part a little loudly, and then chuckled as Don looked nervously around to make sure no one heard.

"Why me?" He asked quietly. "Can't you find some other guy? Doesn't Stacy know somebody?"

"Probably," she shrugged. "Do you really want me bringing some other guy into the house? For that?"

Don didn't say anything. 'Fuck no!' Was his answer though. And he also didn't want her 'working' somewhere else either. He didn't feel great about this whole endeavor, but at least in his own home, he could keep an eye on it, sort of. And the idea of sitting in his chair as some other guy...No way. He couldn't bear that.

"And I told you already, people want to see you again." She shifted in her seat, clearly trying to find the right angle to approach something. "It's more than that though, Don." Flora paused.

"What is it?" Don asked perfunctorally.

"Well," Flora started falsely. She shifted in her seat again and leaned forward. "So, I've been thinking for a while that I needed something different to set my site apart. Something that would get people's attention and keep it. You know. I thought that some kind of ongoing storyline would do it. Like serialized porn, or something. But it had to have, you know, drama, tension that kind of thing. Like maybe one of those 'will they, won't they' things. People love that shit."

Don looked doubtful, making Flora pause. "Do they? In porn? I thought the point of watching porn was that they always do." Don realized how negative he was being. "Don't get me wrong," he said quickly, leaning towards her. "I think you're on to something with that serial idea. That's great. I'm just not sure about making people wait for the pay off."

Flora pouted. "Oh Don, have you never tried teasing a woman, or been teased? That's so sad. If you had, then you'd know what I'm talking about." She smiled coyly at him.

Don ignored Flora's bait. He sat back and thought about it. "OK. You've got a good point. Maybe that'll work, but it'll be tricky. So what's your storyline?"

"Yeah," she agreed. "And that's what I was having trouble figuring out for a long time. Until that video you made."

Don wanted to object to her wording. She was making it sound like it was all his idea. He let it go. "And the huge response it got. I started reading all the comments, and it hit me. Everyone wanted to know more about Daddy. Who was he? Why was he mad? What was our relationship? How was I going to make it up to him? How did he fuck me? All that stuff, and much worse. But I realized, that was my story."

Don sighed. "I guess that could work as a storyline. But you've got the wrong guy. I'm no porn star. Hell, I can't even remember the last time I had sex." He sat back, dejected by his own admission."

"It's like riding a bike, Don." Flora smirked at him. "And I know you've been practicing a lot lately." She paused to let that sink in. "Besides, it's not as much about your physical stamina as it is about your mindset. And I, and everyone else, could see you have that. You're ready, Don; to let go and show the world what you can do."

"As an internet pornstar?" Don asked skeptically. "My dick is not what I ever wanted to show the world."

"It's a nice dick, Don," Flora said smiling. "But seriously, there are worse things. And a lot of guys would give a nut to do this. Why not give it a try? I'll never show your face anyway. You'll just be the mysterious 'Daddy'. It's perfect." Flora held up her hands to show that her case was concluded.

Don's look of skepticism remained as he just looked at Flora, thinking about what she'd said.

"I literally just want your dick, Don." Don looked around him again. "You put it in front of the camera, and Stacy sucks you off til you cum. That's it. No biggie."

"No biggie," Don scoffed. But it was a compelling argument. Surely he could do that. In fact, he wanted to do that. He'd fantasized about doing exactly that. It was like Flora had read his mind again. He'd love to watch and feel his cock in beautiful, sexy Stacy's mouth. Who wouldn't. But with Flora watching? With it being filmed, to be put on the internet? Nobody would know it was him, but still...he was starting down a road that he couldn't see the end of. If he let Flora enmesh him in her storyline, where would it go, and would he be able to extricate himself if things went too far? Did he care?

He knew how almost all 'will they, won't they' stories ended--they do. Was that Flora's plan? Did she have a plan? He could ask of course, but if the answer was 'no', he didn't want to know. She was giving him his hope back again. But without hope there was no disappointment, so did he want to open that door again? He didn't like feeling this way (though it was undeniably comfortable for him), but he would get over it. If he started again, the inevitable disappointment down the road would be even that much more acute.

But was it inevitable?

He looked at her closely. She was smiling, hopeful. He suddenly realized this was what she meant by helping him. She'd had this in mind for a while now. Maybe even before she'd asked him to spank her. Could he believe her story? Could he believe her? Again, he had to wonder if she really knew what it was he wanted, needed. He could certainly believe that she blithely thought he just needed to get laid and everything would be fine.

"I'll have to think about it," he finally mumbled glumly.

"Yay." Flora tried to temper her excitement, but her face beamed, and she bounced in her seat. Clearly she'd heard his answer as a 'yes'. Maybe she was right.

--

Stacy showed up at the house later that afternoon. Don wasn't sure if Flora had invited her over before even talking to him, assumed his 'maybe' meant 'yes', or thought that seeing her would make his mind up for him. It didn't matter, because the result was the same. Probably, he'd already decided to do it, but seeing Stacy made it impossible to say no.

She was wearing a short, flowing, bright floral print skirt that just barely covered her ass. It had the affect of accentuating the length and slimness of her legs. Her top was a tight white halter that went around her neck and showed ample cleavage. He could clearly make out her large dark areolas through the thin material.

Her hair had been combed over to the sides and tied into two pigtails with pieces of red ribbon. Around her neck was a choker in a matching red. Her lips glistened with a thick layer of matching red lipstick. It was a mesmerizing look. Don could think of nothing other than seeing those lips wrapped around his cock.

"You OK, Don?"

Don snapped to attention at the sound of Flora's voice. He realized that he'd been staring as his imagination ran away from him at full speed. A quick self-assessment told him his mouth had been hanging open as well. He was suddenly mortified.

"Oh, uh...Jesus, I'm sorry." He decided to come clean since there was no use pretending. Flora's shit-eating grin, and Stacy's knowing smile told him they both knew exactly what was 'wrong' with him. "You just look so...stunning." Don admitted.

"Stunning is the right word for it, Don," Flora said as she took a long look at Stacy.

"Thank you," Stacy sang. "I hoped you'd like it." She was looking only at Don as she spoke.

'What the fuck?' Don asked himself. Never in his life would he have ever thought that such a stunningly sexy woman would dress like this to impress him. How could he possibly say no to Flora's proposition?

"Thanks for agreeing to do this, Don." Stacy smiled nervously. "When Flora first suggested it, I wasn't sure. I've only ever had sex in front of a camera with my shit-head ex. But when she said it would be you, I thought it would be OK. We've met, and I thought you were nice, and cute." Don's eyebrows raised in surprise. "And Flora's told me so much about you, that I feel like I know you." She cocked her hips to the side, making her skirt sway tantalizingly.

"Ha!" Don scoffed. "I can't imagine what Flora could tell you about me that would convince you to..." He hadn't thought about where this sentence was going before he started it. "...do this," he concluded weakly.

Stacy laughed easily. Her high pitched laughter was like a calming breeze. Don let out the breath that he'd been holding since she walked in.

"Just good stuff," Stacy assured him. "She's very convincing about how sexy you are. I can't wait to see it for myself."

Don suddenly felt nervous. He'd been thinking about this ever since Flora had asked him about it. But it had always been theoretical. Now, it was real. Now this gorgeous, sexy young woman had not only tried to impress him, she expected him to impress her.

But could he? It'd been years since he'd had sex with anyone. He masturbated a lot, but that wasn't the same thing. Was he going to be able to last a minute when this stunning creature took his cock between her luscious lips? He was full of doubt.

"Why don't you go relax Stacy and I'll fill Don in on the details." Stacy bounced off to the bedroom and Don watched her skirt away and bounce.

"Don't be nervous, Don," Flora said quietly as she sat on the couch close to him. "Just do what you did with me, let yourself go. You'll be great." She put a reassuring hand on his.

"If it lasts that long," Don said apprehensively.

"No sweat," Flora assured him. "Don't worry about that. Just relax and be yourself. You'll last as long as you last. If we have to do it again, then we will. We'll keep doing it until we have enough to cut together. It'll look great. OK?"

Don relaxed a little. "Is she going to want to do that?" He asked, nodding after Stacy. His voice was still tense.

"Well," Flora said with confidence. "I happen to know she loves sucking cock. And she loves making a guy cum too. So no worries there. But I'm sure she'd like it more if you made it worth her while." She gave him a little wink.

"What do you mean?"

Flora shrugged. "I don't know exactly. Every girl is different. Tell her how much you like what she's doing. Fuck her mouth. Play with her tits, or her pussy. If you relax, and let go, I know you'll figure it out."

Don took a deep breath. "OK."

"You'll need to wear this too, please." Flora reached around and pulled a small square camera attached to an elastic band out of her back pocket. "It's a camera. It'll let me get point-of- view shots of the action. I can slice it all together later. It's real light. You'll hardly notice it after a minute."

Don took the camera from her and turned it over a few times looking skeptically at it. He put it on, and then moved his head around. He shrugged. "Alright. It's not too bad. So, do I have any lines or anything?"

"Nope." Flora popped up from the couch. "I want to keep it natural. Why don't you go take a shower. It'll help you relax, and you can get yourself hard. Then just barge into my room with just a towel, or underwear on, something like that. Then make me leave. Stacy will take over from there."

"Make you leave, how?"

"I don't care. Think of something while you're in the shower." Flora pranced off towards the bedroom. "Don't take too long though. It'll be weird if I'm totally naked by the time you come in." She smiled wickedly at him over her shoulder as she disappeared down the hall.

--

Fawn and Star sat up on the end of the bed, half facing each other, leaning against the headboard Star's long thin legs stretched out along the bed. Her skirt lay haphazardly on her thigh revealing the bottom or her ass cheek. Fawn sat with her legs pulled up against her ass barely contained by the small tight baby blue workout shorts outlined in white piping along the bottom and sides. Above that was a matching sleeveless workout top that exposed her midriff.

"Where's Daddy?" Star asked, trying to sound innocently curious.

"I don't know," Fawn shrugged. "I'm not sure he's even here."

"Is he still mad at you?"

Fawn pouted. "Yes."

"Girl, you just need to tease the shit outta him until he has to fuck you." Star reached out a hand and ran her fingertips up from Fawn's knee, letting it rest on her thigh.

"I have been, tons. But it's not working." She sighed deeply. "He's been so grumpy lately."

"Probably needs his dick sucked," Star suggested. The tip of her tongue could just be seen running along her red bottom lip.

"Probably," Fawn sighed again. "But he won't let me do it." She looked up at Star hopefully. "Maybe you should try."

Star tried to hide her sudden smile with a frown. "Oh no, girl. I couldn't do that." She paused for a second. "Do you think he'd let me?"

"Fuck you," Fawn said almost laughing. "I know you want to. You're always asking me about him. Then you come over dressed like that?"

"What's wrong with this?" Star asked innocently.

"Nothing." Fawn leaned in closed to Star. "It's perfect, if you want to make Daddy's dick hard, or my pussy wet." Fawn moved her lips to Star's and they began to make out. Fawn put a hand on Star's tits and began to knead them. Star ran her hand from Fawn's thigh over to her ass, rubbing and squeezing it as their tongues danced in each other's mouths.

As they continued to kiss and lick each other, their hands explored each other's bodies. Each girl felt the other's breasts and hard nipples, their smooth thighs and supple asses, their flat stomachs, and finally their pussies. Star wasn't wearing any panties, giving Fawn easy access. The thin elastic material of Fawn's shorts gave way easily to Star's eager hand. They played with each other as they kissed, running fingers through slick labia, rubbing clits, inserting fingers into wet holes.

They were moaning into each other's mouths when the door burst open.

"Fawn!" The girls both jumped, looking at Don as he stepped into view with his back to the camera. He was naked. Only half of his back could be seen, from his shoulder blade to his upper thigh.

"Yes Daddy?" Fawn looked concerned, if not scared. She pulled her hand from Star's pussy. Star in return pulled her hand out of Fawn's shorts. Both girl's eyes slowly moved downward until they were both staring at Daddy's dick. Star tried to stifle a smile.

12