Dead Girl Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Weren't you supposed to do laundry? Yesterday?" he asked crossly.

Both girls looked back up at his face.

"Yes Daddy," Fawn replied meekly.

"Well I just got out of the shower, and all I could find to dry off with was this." He held up a small hand towel. "Is this going to work?"

"No Daddy." Fawn looked down with shame, but glanced at Daddy's dick again as she did. "I'm sorry. I forgot."

"Go do it now, then," he commanded.

"But Daddy, we're studying for a test," Fawn protested.

"Yes," he replied calmly. "I saw you studying. Do it now."

Fawn climbed off of the bed and stood before him. Daddy turned sideways to give her room to leave. His hard cock swung and bounced. Star stared at it lustily as it moved. Fawn's shorts were dark with wetness between her legs. Star's bright lipstick was smeared around her mouth.

"Daddy please. We..."

"Now," he cut her off. "And do the dishes too."

She huffed off past him and closed the door, hard.

Star covered her pussy with her hand as she smiled up at Daddy. "Hi." Her tone was playful and confident. "I'm Star."

"Yes," he said matter-of-factly. "How could I forget?"

"Oh." She smiled coyly. "You remember me?"

"Of course. You're very memorable."

"Am I?" She asked with mock surprise. "That's so nice." Star smiled as she slowly began to move the hand covering her pussy in small circles. "What do you find the most memorable about me?"

"Haha," Daddy chuckled. "Is that why she invited you over here. To seduce me?"

"Oh no." Star's voice and eyes were full of shock, but her hand continued to make small circles over her wet lips. "We really were supposed to study. But she's, you know...lonely. Seducing you was my idea. Is it working?"

"My dick is hard," he said, shrugging.

"Your dick was hard when you walked in here," she smirked.

"And it's going to stay that way as long as you're doing that."

Star looked at her hand. She spread her fingers open to show Daddy her pussy as she rubbed the outside of her glistening labia. She looked back up at him through the top of her eyes. "I bet I can think of a way to fix that for you." She smiled wickedly, her bright red lips slightly parted, a small window into a world of dirty thoughts and sensual pleasures.

Daddy moved to the edge of the bed. In response, Star swung her long, smooth, dark legs underneath her and sat up on her knees. Staring into his eyes she grabbed her tits, squeezing them and moving them around under her top. She pinched her nipples and pulled her tits up with them before dropping them so they bounced and jiggled. She ran her hands over them again and down to her tight, flat stomach. Grabbing the bottom of her top she pulled it up slowly and closely. The material pulled her luscious tits up until they finally fell free, bouncing and jiggling to rest.

As Star pulled the top over her head Daddy stared at her amazing tits. So large and round, but still so firm. Her areolas were large and dark, centered with prominent nipples standing at his attention. He longed to grab them, to lick and nibble them, to fuck them with his hard dick. But he held himself back. This was her show, he was just along for the ride, for the moment.

She pinched her nipples and used them to pull her tits up and apart before letting them drop again. Daddy watched mesmerized as they quickly sprang back into position. She grabbed her tits again and squeezed them hard. He pulled his eyes up to her face and saw that she was staring at his hard cock. The tip of her pink tongue glided over her bottom lip. Without taking her eyes off Daddy's cock, she lowered her hands to the bed and crawled slowly over to him. He watched her glorious tits sway as she moved.

She sucked a deep breath through her slightly parted lips as she wrapped her fingers around his shaft. "Mmmm. You're so hard," she said as she began to stroke him.

Star looked up at Daddy. Her eyes were filled with lust. Her tongue ran over her lip again. She sat up and moved into him, still stroking his cock slowly. As she kissed him she moved her hand down to cradle his delicate sack. Daddy put his hands on her tits and kneaded them as he tasted her tongue and felt her moan.

When he pinched her nipples and used them to lift and spread her tits, she gasped. She lowered her head to take his nipples into her mouth, one at a time, kissing, licking, and nibbling them. She gasped again when he finally let go of her nipples.

"Mmmm," she purred as she moved her legs back and lowered her head further. Daddy reached around her sides to grab her tits again as she slid her hand down to the thick base of his hard shaft. "Do you like my tits, Daddy?"

Daddy's only reply was to pinch Star's nipples hard, making her squeal. With a smile she turned her attention back to the cock in her hand. She kissed her way down one side of his cock, then ran her tongue up the underside back to the tip. She repeated the same on the other side. When her tongue reached his crown again, she swirled it around and ran it over the hole. Daddy moaned.

Star's bright red lips slipped over his glans. Daddy moaned again as he felt her strong, soft tongue swirl around him. He felt as if her lips and tongue surrounded his whole body. He shuddered.

Star pulled her lips off his cock. He could see a faint red line across it just under the crown. "Do you like that, Daddy?"

In response he put his hand on the back of her head, but her mouth engulfed his cock before he could even push.

"Oh fuck," he groaned. Her mouth was so warm, so soft, so wet. He hadn't felt anything like it in so long. Her tongue swirled around his crown and scepter as her lips moved back and forth over him. Her whole body moved as she bobbed on his cock. "Fuck me with your mouth," he commanded as he watched her ass cheeks bounce with each deluge of sensation her mouth brought.

He reached around her sides to grab her swaying tits. She grunted on his cock as he pinched her nipples hard. He held her tits in place by the nipples as she continued to suck his dick with her whole body. He thought he saw her shudder slightly when he finally released her tits.

Daddy spread his legs, bent his knees slightly, and leaned forward against the side of the bed. Lowering his cock pulled it out of her mouth, giving him a needed respite from Star's exuberant passion. She stroked his slick wet cock as she took a breath. She looked up at him with a smile, a glob of thick spit trailing off her bottom lip and down her chin. Before he could say anything, she was on him again, fucking him with her mouth, her ass, high in the air bouncing methodically.

Daddy groaned loudly. "You suck Daddy's dick so good, little girl." He ran an approving hand up her back. When he reached her ass he slapped it hard. Star emitted a stifled yelp, but her rhythm never faltered. He slapped her ass again, and again, but still she didn't stop or slow, or miss a step. She worked his cock with a frenzied determination to taste his cum.

"Not yet," Daddy groaned as he stepped back from her. She was amazing, and he wanted as much of her as he could get. As she gasped to catch her breath, she started to push herself up to look at him, but he pushed back down. "Stay," he demanded. Her ass wiggled in the air showing her happiness to please him.

He ran a comforting hand up her back again. When he lifted it to smack her, he hesitated. He sensed her anticipation and denied it. She yelped loudly, jumping, when he finally gave her what she wanted.

"Haven't I been a good girl, Daddy?"

"We'll see," he replied.

He began to move around the bed, inspecting her. When he was abreast of her he smacked her ass hard. Star jumped again with a gasp, followed by a low moan. She nestled into bed with her ass high in the air, ready for Daddy's inspection and whatever else he decided on.

When he got behind her, Daddy spanked her several times in quick succession. Star gasped and moaned again. Despite the darkness of her skin, her ass began to glow with a faint redness. He crawled onto the bed and ran his fingers gently through her labia. She shuddered for him.

"You're so wet, I like that." He spanked her. "But good girls are dripping for Daddy." He smacked each cheek hard.

Star squealed, wiggling her ass invitingly. "I'm sorry, Daddy. Star's voice was weak with contrition.

He tickled her rosebud with his thumb, making her moan. He ran his thumb down, between her wet lips, making her hold her breath. He found her sensitive button and pressed it hard, making her gasp and squirm. He ground his thumb on her clit for a bit. When he released it, he ran his hand over her pussy again as she moaned on the bed, trying to catch her breath. He pushed two fingers slowly into her ass she moaned appreciatively. He wiggled and spun them around inside her deep well before pulling them out. Star gasped at his sudden absence.

Daddy held his hand up, spreading his fingers to see the thin filigree of her thick cum cling to them. "Better," he praised. "Show me how you're going to keep it like that."

Star reached between her legs and began to play with her pussy. He watched her as her fingers glided along the outside of her labia, and through them, and rubbed her clit, and dove eagerly, one or two fingers at a time, into her depths. As he watched her he randomly reached out and spanked one cheek or the other, heightening the pleasure she was bringing herself.

"Good girl," Daddy approved as he walked back to face her again. "Don't stop until you're told."

"Yes Daddy," Star said happily through quick, heavy breaths. She looked hungrily at his cock as it swayed in front of her, waiting for permission to have her treat.

"On your back," he told her.

She quickly rolled over onto her back and began playing with herself again. Daddy reached under her shoulders and pulled her roughly towards him until her head was off the bed. He stepped forward, straddling her head. When he lowered his balls to her lips, she accepted the invitation with glee.

He reached down to play with her tits as she licked and sucked his full sack. After a minute, he leaned forward and pushed his cock down against her chest with his thumbs. Pushing her tits together he enveloped his hard cock with her soft, warm breasts.

"Ahhhh," he moaned, feeling her flesh surround him. He flicked at her nipples with his thumbs as he slowly fucked her tits. She moaned, feeling his hard cock against her.

As he watched his cock slide between her tits and felt her soft skin against his, she moved her hands to his ass. She pulled his cheeks apart as she used them to pull herself up. He felt her tongue on his asshole.

"Huh!" he grunted with thrilled surprise. "You're a dirty girl, aren't you?"

"Uh-huh," she mumbled into his ass.

"Mmmm. That's nice. I like dirty girls." Daddy praised

Don closed his eyes for a moment and revelled in the new sensations Stacy's beautiful body was introducing him to. When he opened them again he saw her pussy below him on the bed. Her button was swollen, her lips puffy and wet, her hips writhed as she worked to please her new Daddy.

Daddy reached forward and slapped her pussy. Star jumped and screamed, her cry muffled by his ass. "What did I tell you about rubbing your pussy?" he asked peevishly?

She quickly put her hand back and rubbed her clit furiously as she licked his ass, and had her tits fucked.

"Uhhhh," he moaned. "Good girl."

He was ready. It wasn't just the amazing feeling on his cock, it was everything about her: her perfect body, her lustrous dark skin, the sound of her moans, gasps, and chirps, her warmth, her wetness, her enthusiasm, her eagerness to please him.

He stepped back, running his balls then his his cock along her extended tongue. When he felt her tongue flicking at his crown, he leaned forward, straddling her waist with his hands on the bed. The new angle gave her unfettered access to his whole cock, and she took it.

"Ohhh," Daddy moaned as he felt Star's mouth envelope his sensitive glans. Her tongue ran circles around him until she pushed it deeper in. She bobbed quickly up and down his shaft. She moaned around his cock, signaling her joy at having him back inside her, at tasting his manliness again. She suddenly slowed and he felt his crown press against her throat.

"Huh-uhh," he grunted as he felt his head slip into her tight throat. "Oh God. Such a good girl."

Don had never felt anything like this before. Sheila couldn't or wouldn't take his cock in her throat. Whenever he got too enthusiastic and accidentally thrust himself in far enough to touch her throat, Sheila would sputter and gag and slap him on the leg or stomach. Usually, that signaled the end of the blow job, and sometimes the end of their coital adventure altogether. He'd learned to remain absolutely still during a blow job so as to not 'ruin it'.

He had come to think of 'deep throat' as some kind of urban myth at worst, and at best something few women were able to do. It amazed him how apparently easily Stacy was able to take him in her throat. He wanted more of it, much more. He looked at Flora to see if she was similarly amazed, but for the first time, realized she was now behind him to the side. She was holding the camera, trying to get the whole scene in, from Stacy's mouth to her pussy.

Star slid her lips back down Daddy's cock to the crown and then back up, all the way, taking his entire length.

"Huh!" He grunted as he felt his head squeeze into her throat again. Her nose nestled into his balls. She moved her head down, taking her mouth all the way off him. Thick strings of spit clung to cock and lips, continuing to connect them through space.

Star's hands went back to Daddys ass and she pulled herself back up, taking his full length again.

"Huh!" he grunted again.

She pulled her mouth all the way off, showing Flora and the camera the prodigious, thick spit she was generating. She spit it onto his balls where it started dropping back onto her face.

The break gave Daddy a breather and a chance to pull his attention from his own dick. "I'll allow it because your being so good to Daddy's cock," he said. Then he reached forward and slapped her pussy again making her jump and scream again. "Next time ask permission first."

This time he left his hand there, and he began to softly run her pussy, soothing the sting he'd just given her.

Her lips slipped back over his cock. She started fucking him with her mouth, taking him repeatedly and rapidly into and out of her throat. Her rhythm was infectious. Soon Daddy was thrusting shortly to meet her. As he took over the rhythm, she abated it until he was fucking her mouth and throat.

He curled his fingers at the knuckle and slipped them past her labia into her. He finger fucked her slowly as he ground his palm hard against her clit. He felt her hands grip his ass tighter in response. He heard "Gug, gug, gug..." as he kept fucked her throat.

Daddy pushed down, hard and deep, getting his hard cock as far down her throat as he could. He moaned, "Uhhhh," as he felt her nose press against his balls. "Huh!" he grunted as his cock spasmed and sprayed his first load directly unto her throat. He grunted and growled as his cock continued to pulse and spray cum. "Huh-uhh. Uhhhrrr."

Star gagged and choked as Daddy unloaded himself in her throat, but she did not pull her head down, did not relieve herself of the exquisite burden of his powerful eruption. She grabbed his ass harder, locking him into place even as his body spasmed and shook.

As he continued to cum hard, Daddy rubbed Star's clit furiously until she too spasmed and shook. After several emissions he pulled himself free of her. His cock was covered in thick gobs of cum and spit, still connected to her lips in a web of filigree tendrils. He hovered above her as his cock continued to pulse despite being empty.

"Oh my God," he breathed weakly.

Star coughed, spraying them both with the gooey admixture of their fluids. she suddenly sprang forward, engulfing his cock again. He groaned as she bobbed up and down his shaft several times. When she finally fell back, his cock sprang free, cherished and clean. He swung his leg over her and sat on the edge of the bed next to her breathing heavily.

Don surveyed the result of Daddy's aggressive passion. Star's face and hair were splattered with cum and spit. She panted heavily in between bouts of coughing. He put his hands under her shoulder and head and pulled her gently back onto the bed so she could rest her neck. He gently wiped pooled goo (he wasn't sure whether it was cum, spit, or both) from her eyes and nose.

"Oh God. Are you OK?" he asked with concern. "I'm sorry. I hope I wasn't too..."

Stacy slapped him on the chest. "Shut the fuck up," she said, still panting.

"Huh?" was all Don could say.

She pulled herself weakly up to her elbows. "Don't apologize," she smiled. "That was fucking...perfect." She fell back down in the bed with a satisfied sigh.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Don," Flora exclaimed as she stepped out from behind the camera, back on the tripod at the foot of the bed. The crotch of her workout shorts were soaked over a much larger area than before. The fabric was badly rumpled and the elastic waistband was loose in the front. It was obvious to Don that she'd been masturbating as she filmed them.

"Was that OK?" he asked cautiously.

"OK? That was amazing." Flora sat on the bed next to Star, the exhausted girl between them. She put a hand on one of Star's beasts, and squeezed it. She looked down at Star. "It was perfect, wasn't it?"

Star just nodded, returning Flora's lusty gaze.

"I'll go get you a warm washcloth," Don said, standing up.

"Don?" Flora chimed. "Do you know what kegels are?"

"Yeah," he replied. "Kind of."

She reached forward and gently cupped his balls in her hand. He didn't move, he just looked down at her, then at her hand, wondering what she was going to do next. His limpening dick leaked cum onto her wrist. He was surprised to find it didn't embarrass him.

"Men can do them too," she said. She extended her pointer finger, pressing it against his taint. "There's a muscle here," she explained. "Can you tighten it for me?"

Don tried to find and tighten the muscle. It took a couple of tries before he finally got it.

"Good," she said when she felt the muscle clench against her fingertip. He saw more cum dribble onto her wrist. Something about it excited him. "Try to do it without clenching your whole butt too."

Don tried a few more times. "It's hard," he admitted.

"Keep practicing," she encouraged, letting go of his balls. "When you can isolate that muscle and get it strong, then you'll have more control over when you cum." She looked up at him. While maintaining eye contact she licked his cum off of her wrist.

"Uh...OK. I'll work on it." He became suddenly nervous that Flora was going to make him hard again. He cleared his throat. "I'll go get that washcloth."

As he waited for the water to warm up, he wiped himself off and put on some underwear. When he returned Flora was partially laying on Stacy. They were making out, and Don could see that Flora was playing with Stacy's pussy.

He handed Stacy the washcloth, but she didn't seem to have much use for it anymore. The cum and spit that had been pooled and splattered all over her face, neck, and chest were gone. 'Licked clean,' Don suspected.

"Thanks, Don," she said, smiling warmly at him. "I can't wait to do that again."

12