Dead Girl Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a good Babygirl. You get to suck Daddy's dick again."

"Yes," she sighed lustily. She didn't immediately move, but took a few more seconds to catch her breath and get control of herself. Daddy kneaded her tits greedily while he waited.

When she turned to face him, he kissed her before taking a half step back as she slid down the wall to her knees. He didn't want to give her too much room. He wanted to keep her pinned between him and wall. She took his dick in her hand and stroked him a few times to see how wet she had made him.

"You made me cum so hard on your dick, Daddy." She smiled proudly as she stroked his cock, slick with a thick coating of her cream.

"You were such a good girl," he praised gently. His voice became harsh and deep. "Now suck your cum off my cock."

Candy shuddered as his command penetrated her to the core. She licked his cock like a lollipop, cleaning him, purring at giggling at the taste of his meat basted with her own juice. She stroked him as she licked and sucked his balls clean as well. Next, she ran her lips over the head of his cock, again and again, until he was rock hard. She began to bob her mouth over his rod in earnest, looking up at him. He took both of her hands in his and held them up over her head against the wall, watching her lips move over his hard shaft and looking into her green eyes. After working up a bit of a lather, she pulled back slowly. With her lips just over his crown, she opened her mouth to show Daddy how much spit she already made for his cock. She stuck out her tongue to lick the bottom of his shaft, running her tongue up to his top and licking the precum from it before pulling off of him. Strings of spit danced between his cock and her smiling lips as she spoke, "Fuck my mouth, Daddy?"

"Yes, Babygirl," Daddy replied. He kept her hands where they were as he took a half step into her. Candy opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, using it to guide him between her eager lips. He gave her just the tip at first, and she responded dutifully by tightening her lips over his crown, sucking hard, and licking his slit with her restless tongue.

"Fuck, Babygirl," Daddy moaned. "I love the way that feels. Candy smiled around his purple head. He began to thrust further, making more and more of his hard length disappear between her soft lips.

Don couldn't believe how good it felt to fuck Candy's mouth. It wasn't that Stacy and Jubang didn't both give great blow job's, but Candy was on a whole other level, one he never even knew existed. Fucking her mouth was almost like fucking a pussy. Maybe it was the size and shape of her mouth and/or tongue. Maybe it was the voluminous amount of saliva she was able to generate. Maybe it was watching his hard cock be devoured by her adorable, innocent face, framed by her fiery red hair. Maybe it was the view below his cock, of her big, soft tits, peaked by hard, protruding nipples that showed the extent of her arousal. Maybe it was the pure joy and lust with which she took his cock with her mouth. Maybe it was all of that, and more.

For Candy, sucking cock wasn't something you did before (or during, or after) you got fucked, it was fucking. He knew, without a doubt, that she would be perfectly satisfied just sucking his dick until he came in her mouth. He thought about doing that, but he really wanted to fuck her ass. He had always been ambivalent about anal sex in the past. He was curious, of course, but without an interested partner, he'd never been that interested himself. Candy was not only interested, she was enthusiastic about it, and that had him excited. He wanted to feel his cock in an ass, in her ass. He wanted to see her jiggle and make her cum.

He heard Candy gag below him and suddenly realized that, in his reverie, he'd thrust his cock all the way to her throat. He pulled all the way out, looking down at her with concern. Before he could say anything she took a deep breath and said, "More," and then laughed.

He let go of her hands. With one hand he guided his hard rod between her lips and slipped back into the warm wet comfort of her mouth. She ran her hands down his chest, matting his chest hair with the layer of sweat forming underneath. At his stomach her hands parted, one going around to grab his ass, the other continuing down to massage his balls. She pulled at his ass indicating she wanted more of his cock. When his head hit her throat, she pulled harder, so he pressed on. Even when her nose was pressed against his belly, she still pulled. She pushed his balls up with her hand, and her felt her tongue on them as her throat squeezed tightly around his crown.

"Uhhh," Daddy grunted. "You are such a good girl." He pulled out of her throat, but not her mouth. He hunched his back, thrusting his pelvis forward and putting her head in better reach. He wove his fingers through the hair on the back of her head and then closed his fist, grabbing her and holding her still. It wasn't really necessary to hold her, he just thought she'd like it. He liked it. "Ohhhh," he moaned. He made short thrusts, fucking her mouth, feeling her soft tongue on his cock, being enveloped in the cocoon of her warm spit. "I love fucking your mouth, Babygirl," he told her. After several quick thrusts, he pushed slowly back into her throat with a grunting groan, "Huhhhhh."

He repeated the sequence several times. Candy would sometimes gag and shudder when he pushed deeply into her throat, but her hand on his ass never stopped pulling, never stopped telling him she wanted more of his cock in her. Finally, he pulled his cock out of her mouth, letting go of her hair. Candy gasped for breath, breathing heavily as she laughed and wiped the spit from her chin.

He moved in closer to her, spreading his legs wide. "I want to fuck those beautiful tits," Daddy said.

Candy let the spit in her mouth dribble out into her cleavage, then sat up until she was at the right height for him. She put her hands under both of her tits, grabbing her nipples with the thumb and forefinger of each hand. After Daddy put his hard wet cock against her chest she pushed her tits together, blanketing him in her soft, warm flesh. He slid easily between her tits, his cock covered with her thick, bubbly spit. She smiled up at him, biting her lower lip as he began to thrust faster between her tits.

"Fuck, that's nice," he praised.

Don had never fucked a pair of titties before. He never realized what he was missing. Sheila just wasn't built for it, and even if she was, she probably wouldn't have done it anyway. He had had a girlfriend or possibly two that could've, but it was when they were young and much less adventurous. Not only did he love the way it felt, but he loved the way it looked too. He loved watching Candy play with her nipples as she pushed her tits together over his hard cock. He loved watching the way her tits jiggled as his cock slid between them. He loved looking at her adorable smiling face as he took her tits, having already thoroughly taken her mouth and her pussy. Her ass was all that was left and he was going to take that too.

As much as he loved fucking Candy's tits, Daddy had to stop. The soft billowy joy with which she approached everything carnal was really turning him on, but he didn't want to cum yet. There was still so much to do to her. He stepped back with a groan. Bringing his feet together, he leaned against the wall over her, breathing heavily. "Jesus Christ, Babygirl," he lamented.

She dropped her tits, letting them fall back open and jiggle to a stop. She grabbed his cock with both hands and stroked him slowly as she smiled up at him. "Do you want to cum in my mouth, Daddy? Or on my tits?"

"Neither," he exclaimed, standing up straight again. "At least, not yet. I want your little pussy again."

Candy smiled devilishly. She slid up the wall in front of him, never stopping the slow two-handed stroking as she went. When she reached him, he kissed her deeply. His hand moved between her legs, parting her bright pink mound, sliding a finger between her lips. Already, or still, she was so wet. Daddy liked how wet all of Candy was, her mouth, her pussy, her tits. It would be up to him though to make her ass wet. She moaned into his mouth as he fingered her.

Pulling away from her, he took her hands in his. She let go of his cock reluctantly, but looked forward to whatever Daddy was going to do next. She looked up at him expectantly. He widened his feet to lower his crotch and slid his hard cock between her legs. He held her hands against the wall at head height as he rubbed his stiff pole back and forth over her clit and lips. He leaned in to kiss her deeply again. Candy whimpered into his mouth.

Letting go of one of her hands, Daddy reached down between her legs and put it against the back of her thigh, then pulled her leg up against his hip, her knee in the crook of his elbow. She wrapped her leg around him as he took her hand again holding it against the wall at ass height. He lowered himself slightly, then, flexing his cock and pushing up, he slid into her pussy. Again, he slid in so easily it felt as if she were sucking him in.

"Ohhh," she gasped.

He kissed her neck as he pinned her to the wall and ground slowly against her.

"Mmmm," Candy purred.

Kissing his way up her neck, he nibbled on her earlobe before telling her softly, "If you cum on my cock again, I'll fuck your ass."

"Oooh," Candy giggled. "Yes, Daddy. Make me cum for you."

Daddy leaned back and hunched his back to change the angle of his penetrating cock. He straightened his arm, forcing her leg to slide down his forearm, opening her up. His strokes became longer, and he ended each with a hard blow of his pelvic bone against her clit. She responded to each with a grunt and a laugh. "Huhh. Hahaha." She looked down to watch his hard cock fuck her. "Oh my God. Look how wet I am for you, Daddy," she giggled.

He looked to see a ring of thick cream had already formed on his shaft. He looked up at her, drawing her eyes to his. "I want you dripping off my balls when I put my cock in your ass," he told her quietly but sternly.

"Yes, Daddy. Please," Candy whimpered. "I want to feel you in my tight little butthole."

"Be a good girl, and you will," Daddy told her.

She bit her lower lip and gave him a wicked smile. "Are you going to fuck my ass hard, Daddy?"

He didn't answer her with words. Instead he began to fuck her harder and faster.

"Yeah," she breathed with each pounding blow to her clit. "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Fuck me, Daddy." She began to laugh again.

Daddy's determination to fuck that laugh right out of her was renewed with a fury. He let go of her hands and grabbed her behind the knee. He swung her leg up and across his body, transferring her leg to his other hand, turning her to the side. She pushed herself into the wall, her hands on the wall on either side of her, the side of her face and one tit pressed against it. He slid his forearm up the underside of her thigh, grabbing her other tit with his hand, raising her leg higher, opening up her pussy for him. He leaned back to get a better angle and began to fuck her with more force and speed.

Candy squealed and then continued to laugh. "Please Daddy, make me cum."

He fucked her harder and faster. "Hold your leg," Daddy commanded.

She wrapped her arm around her leg and pulled it against her. He moved his hand under her leg, searching out her pussy with his hand. When he found her little button he began to rub it hard. Candy squealed again, then more laughing. Daddy swung his other hand up from below catching her bouncing ass flush, spanking her hard. "Give me that cum, Babbygirl," he demanded.

She squealed. "Yes, make me cum on your hard dick, Daddy!" She began to laugh again.

Her laughter goaded him on. He smacked her ass again, and rubbed her clit faster. "Cum on my cock!" He continued to fuck her hard, mashing her clit with his fitful fingers, smacking her ass, and demanding her cum on his pounding dick. Candy continued to squeal and laugh, until suddenly she wasn't. Her face changed from joy to uncertainty, almost fear. Her mouth fell open.

Her eyes grew wide with astonishment. "Oh shhhh..." she whispered weakly to no one. She pounded the wall with her free hand. "Guh...Guh...Guh..." was pounded out of her by each heavy blow of Daddy's cock. "Eeee," she squealed, sucking in her breath. Her eyes closed. Her pounding hand went still, her fingers curling into a claw that slid slowly, involuntarily downward.

"Aaaarrrrrgh," she groaned long and loud. Her body began to tremble, a little at first, then more and more. Her head dropped, still pressed into the wall.

Daddy stopped his pounding, but continued to rub her clit. He could feel her cumming on him. Her pussy convulsed around him, her thick cream oozed over his cock and down his aching balls. "I feel you cumming, Babygirl," he said proudly. He rested his hand on her ass feeling the heat from her red skin and the trembling of her muscles below. His fingers slid into her crack searching out her asshole.

Suddenly, Candy took at deep, gasping breath. Her upper body convulsed a few times, causing her to grunt her breath out. "Huhh! Huh. Oh my God," she finally managed to say. "Oh my God. Oh my God."

Daddy pushed a finger into her ass.

Candy squealed and convulsed again. "Oh fuck, Daddy."

He pushed deeper. He could feel her pussy spasming against his finger.

"Fuck my ass, Daddy," she whimpered. "Please fuck my tight little asshole with your big hard dick."

He pulled out of her and stepped back. She dropped her foot to the floor and leaned fully against the wall with a sigh. He grabbed her hips with both hands, spinning her ass around to face him and pulling it out towards him. She squeaked in delight and turned her head to watch him. Her breathing was shallow and rapid, her body trembling covered with a thin layer of sweat.

Daddy bent down, spreading her ass open with his hands. Her pink rosebud was already slightly open. A glob of fresh, creamy cum slowly slithered down the inside of her thigh. He scooped it up with two fingers and spread it into her asshole. Candy sighed in anticipation. Gathering the essence with his fingers he pushed against her flower, which opened easily. She gave way with a soft grunt, "Uhhn". He pushed her cum into her ass, twisting his fingers inside her to spread her lubricant around.

She looked up at him and their eyes locked. "Uh-huh," she said, nodding her head slightly as he began to pump his slick, gooey fingers in and out of her tender ass while he continued to twist them. "Uh-huh. Uh-huh." Her brow furrowed and her statement became a question. "Uh-huh?" Her look was one of worry. Worry that, so close to what she wanted most, she would be totally overwhelmed by him. Worry that she wouldn't.

Daddy pulled his fingers slowly out of her ass. Maintaining eye contact, he smacked her luscious cheek one more time, then moved in close behind her. He grabbed the base of his hard cock still slathered in a thick layer of slick cum. He pushed against her gaping hole. She closed her eyes and dropped her head back.

"Uh-huh, uh-huh..." she repeated quickly as his thick crown parted her rosebud.

There was a sudden release of pressure as his flanged head eased past her tight openeing.

"Guhh," Candy grunted. Daddy pushed steadily forward. "Uh-huh. Uh-huh..." Candy continued as his hard cock filled her more and more.

He felt her relax, and the further he pressed in the more of her cum lubricated her tight ass. Finally, he came to rest against her plump cheeks. "Fuuuuck," he groaned.

She turned to look at him, a strained smile decorating her sweaty face. "Do you like my ass, Daddy?"

"I love it, Babygirl." Being buried in Candy's ass felt amazing. She squeezed him tightly in her soft, warm embrace from tip to base. He leaned forward, covering her hands on the wall with his, interweaving his fingers between hers. He kissed her neck as he began to cautiously move himself around inside her snug confines.

"You're so tight," he whispered into her ear.

She replied with an emphatic, "Yes."

"I'm going to pound your ass."

"Yes."

"I want to feel you cum again."

"Yes."

"Then you'll feel me fill your ass with cum."

"Yes, Daddy."

"You can swallow my load next time, Babygirl."

"Yes!"

He moved back, sliding his hands down her arms, over her tits, along her sides, then grabbing her hips firmly. He pulled his hips back, slowly cocking the gun. When he had just his crown in her ass, he was about to pull the trigger and slam himself home, when her internal tension pushed him out. Candy groaned and shuddered. Daddy quickly grabbed his cock and pushed his spongy head back through her slowly closing sphincter. Candy squealed and shuddered again. Noting her reaction, he pulled himself out. Again she shuddered. He pushed back in to another shuddering moan. He repeated that a few more times, enjoying the way she reacted each time he entered and excited her tight rosebud.

"Please Daddy, give it to me," Candy begged.

Not being able to say no to his Babygirl, Daddy pushed back into her and stayed. But still he wanted to tease her some more. And he enjoyed the feel of her tense rosebud struggling to relax as he continually tested it. He began to pump quickly, but shallowly, taking only a few inches of her ass with his hard rod.

Candy squealed and slapped the wall. "Yes, Daddy. Fuck it. Give me more."

He resisted her, knowing that denying her this time would bring her bigger rewards in the end. He fucked her with the top couple of inches of his cock, watching her asshole stretch open as his flared head approached, then close around his shaft again. Every few pumps he'd slide all the way in, making Candy cry out and slap the wall. "Oh shit." "Fuck yeah." "Oh my God."

Each full thrust into Candy was a little faster, a little harder. Her cries became a little louder and more emphatic each time.

"Pound my ass, Daddy? Please," Candy begged him after a few minutes of teasing and trial.

Unable to deny her, or himself, any longer, he pushed all the way into her. He reached forward with both hands and grabbed her tits, squeezing them hard. He played with her nipples, making her squirm, feeling his rock hard cock move around inside her ass. He slid his hands around and then down her upper arms. He took firm hold of them near the elbows. Pulling back, he forced her hands from the wall, taking full control of her. She gasped knowing that she was about to get what she so badly wanted. He directed her hands behind her back. Intertwining her forearms, he kept a grip on one upper arm. The other hand snaked up between her back and elbow. His upper arm pressed against hers holding it tightly in place. His hand slid up her neck. His fingers weaved into her wavy red hair. He made a fist, filling it with her hair, he twisted his wrist pulling her head back. She grunted, then moaned long and low. Her breathing quickened. He had her, completely. He held her fast, his hard dick filling her tight ass. She could do nothing but take what he was about to give her until he came.

He pounded her hard and fast. His hips slapped loudly against her succulent ass cheeks, making them jiggle, making her tits bounce with each pounding blow, making her grunt, squeal, and gasp. Everything she was doing was because he was making her do it with his cock. She was powerless to stop him, and loved it. She didn't want him to stop. She wanted him to sweep her away, to scramble her brain and take full and absolute possession of her body.

"Fuck. Me," she managed to say between pounding blows. "Fuck. Me. Fuuuuuguguguh..."

He felt her tense up. She held her breath. Her only movements being those his cock forced her to make. She suddenly released all the pent up tension in an explosion of twitching, shuddering muscles.