Dead Girl Ch. 14

Story Info
Don plays with Candy.
12.5k words
4.78
2.5k
11

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" Don asked, looking up from his laptop.

Flora was prowling around the room filming him from different angles.

"Just playing with my new camera," was her answer.

"Oh," Don exclaimed, noticing the camera for the first time.

Flora pulled the camera away from her face and propped it against her hip.

Don suddenly thought Flora looked very sexy. Her legs were slender and taught, spread wide as she stood there, cocked on one hip. She was wearing her short jean cutoffs again (of course). He could just see the bottom off her ass between her legs, and a hint of red panty peeked out from behind the denim. She had pulled her hair up a while ago, and by now several errant stands had broken free, framing her face and tickling her neck. Something about the scene was very alluring. Or maybe he was just super horny.

It had been over a week since his last 'scene', with Stacy, and things had calmed down quite a bit since then, at least for him. At one level he was glad, and took it as a sign that Flora had gotten control of the girls and was keeping them busy with her planned program. He also suspected that she was holding him in reserve as a promised treat. He liked the idea of that.

On another level though, he was obviously disappointed. The girls were still at the house all the time, but they weren't asking him for sex, and he wasn't asking them. For one, he didn't want to get in Flora's way. For another, he liked that they felt comfortable with him, in his home. He liked having them there. He liked the youthful energy they brought, and the companionship, and of course he liked looking at them. He didn't want to jeopardize that by becoming overly lecherous. He knew that he'd have more opportunities to fuck them, and that was nothing to sneeze at. Besides, he got to watch the videos they were making, and he got to watch them, around the house and the pool. And they were still flirting with him and teasing him, even if not as urgently as before. Both girls were also sure to kiss him every time they entered or left the house. The kisses were deep and passionate with exploring tongues and wandering hands.

There was more than just flirting and kisses as well. Stacy, in particular, was at the house all the time. She'd even taken to spending the night a few times a week. Don set her up with the other empty bedroom, but most of the time she'd eventually get into bed with him and snuggle. It was very nice and Don loved it. She was usually naked or wearing just panties, and they would pet each other until they fell asleep. One time she came in as he was watching the day's video, which featured her with Julie and an assortment of toys. He was naked and hard. She simply got into bed, put his computer away, and silently jerked him off. He'd never thought a handjob could feel so wonderful. He thought it would be like masturbating, just with someone else's hand. But it was so much more than that. The way she touched him was different, feeling her warmth and softness against him as she stroked his cock, listening to her breathing, looking at her face, stroking her back. It all led to a powerfully sensual experience and an explosive orgasm.

Julie, always the most aloof of his girls, began to follow Flora's example, and would snuggle in his lap, wrapped in his arms, after she'd cum. Unlike Flora, she would come out immediately after her scene was over, naked and still wet. She'd nestle into him sighing and trembling, her freshly beguiled quim bathing his lap with her flowing nectar. He felt she was marking him as hers each time.

Don liked this attention, this constant titillation. Being denied of their full pleasure, whether by Flora, the girls, or himself, was like a constant state of teasing. The house was thick with sexual tension and energy. Everyone there waded through it, collecting it around them. It saturated them, electrifying their imaginations and senses, sensitizing their skin, simmering their lust. Every minute in that house built up their charges to what they all knew would be an inevitable explosion of sweating trembling bodies and cum.

"Nice camera," Don continued. "Looks expensive."

She shrugged, "Probably. It was a gift."

"That's a nice gift." Don looked suspicious. "What did you have to do for it."

Don's suspicion made Flora grin. "Not much. I just sent him the panties that you spanked me in. Dirty, of course."

"Seriously?" He was incredulous.

"Yep," she assured him. "Well, not really. I mean, that's what he wanted, but I already sent that pair to another guy. Like, a month ago."

"So what did you send him then?"

"Well." Flora shifted her weight and settled in for a story. "After the second guy asked for those panties, I bought a 12-pack of the same kind and color. When anybody asks for then, I put a pair on and masturbate in them while I think about all the things you did to me." She shifted her weight again.

Don wondered if she was getting wet just telling him about it. He didn't ask.

"I let them dry and get crusty and then I pop then into a sandwich bag and mail them off."

"Huh." Don was amazed, and a little turned on. "And how many times have you done this?" he asked.

"Umm." Flora looked up as she thought about it. "I think this will make 6."

"That's nuts," Don responded, shaking his head.

Flora shrugged. "Everyone's got their kinks, Don. I'm not complaining. I've gotten some pretty good stuff for half a dozen dirty panties."

"Aren't you cheating them, though?"

"Mmm. I dunno." She shrugged again. "I mean, like, the only thing I can give them is a pair of crusty panties. They value them because they think I was wearing them when you spanked me and made me cum so much." She winked at him and shifted again.

Each movement made her thighs tense and relax. The thin bit of denim than hung between her legs swayed sideways. The large ravens on her thighs seemed restless and excited.

"That's all on them. It's not like they asked me for a certificate of authenticity, or one of those...you know, those written histories of things. What's that called?"

"Provenance?"

"Yeah, that." She shifted her weight again.

Don started to hope that she would come sit on his lap. He wanted them both to take their pants off and feel her bare ass on him again. He thought about telling her that Daddy wanted her to pull her pants down so he could see how wet she was. He suddenly wanted that to be a 'thing' that Daddy did: randomly ask the girls to present themselves to him so he could see if their pussies were wet. His heart gave a little flutter at the thought.

He believed if he asked Flora to do that she would. But still he resisted. As much as the thought turned him on, and he'd thought a lot about it, he wasn't sure he wanted to be her Daddy.

He'd grown to be singularly impressed by her, amazed by her. She was smart, mature, capable, self-possessed, confident, open. She was everything Sheila had not been, everything he'd learned that he wanted in a partner. But she was so young, younger than his daughters, and so damaged. But then, both of those things contributed to the maturity and strength that he admired and respected so much, and that made her so attractive to him.

Despite that though, despite her words and actions, he couldn't help but feel that he would be taking advantage of her. He felt that with the other girls too. Even over their own words and actions he still felt that he was exploiting them, using their own naivete and deep needs to get what he wanted from them. In many ways Flora was not naive. She'd had many bad experiences and known many bad people. But what did she really know about normal people--people who act nice, who are nice, but still selfish at heart?

Don pretty much felt this way about everyone, born out of years of experience and hard lessons. And he did not exclude himself from this group. Flora had indeed had a lot of hard lessons, but had she learned this one yet? Did she have any defense against his apparent decency that was just a mask for the deep-seated self-interest that motivated all human beings? Could she even understand his concern and reluctance without it?

She'd made it clear that she was waiting for him to do something, and that she thought he was being an idiot. He could understand her point of view, but could she really understand his? Could any of the girls, especially given their ages and the nature of their damage? Their willing, even eager, participation in his Daddiness didn't make his acceptance of it right. But he was weak, and they were strong.

His connection with Flora was deeper than that though, and so he continued to resist her. He loved all the girls, but he'd seen Flora at her weakest and most vulnerable. He saw how she'd handled it and recovered from it, or was recovering from it. She was simply more real to him, and 'Daddy', despite the physical manifestations of it, was still just a fantasy. Sure, it was a game they could play together, if that was something she wanted, but he didn't want that to be everything between them. Taking the next step with Flora as Daddy would establish the wrong trajectory for them. It was fine for the other girls. That was what they wanted, even needed. Being Flora's Daddy felt like taking her backwards.

"What are you thinking about, Don?" Flora asked. "I can see smoke coming out of your ears."

"Oh." She brought him back to the present. "Uh, just thinking," he equivocated.

"You want a pair? Of my dirty panties? I can give 'em to you at a discount. Maybe just a dinner?"

Don chuckled. "If I wanted a pair of your dirty panties I could just pull them out of the laundry."

Flora suddenly looked disappointed. Did she want to give him a pair of her dirty panties? That didn't jibe. 'Oh,' Don thought, suddenly feeling stupid. 'She wants me to take her out to dinner. I should do that. It's been a while since I did something like that for her.'

He was about to say something when the doorbell rang. Flora quickly put the camera back up to her face. He knew it wasn't Stacy or Julie, they just let themselves in.

"Are you expecting someone?" Don asked.

Flora just shrugged as she filmed him. She followed him as he got up and went to the door? He thought she was just being annoying, but as he was opening the door she said, "Hey Daddy, Fawn's not home."

"Huh?" Don exclaimed as the door swung open.

"Hi! I'm Candy."

'Oh my God,' Don thought. 'You sure the hell are.' In front of him was a beautiful young red-head, about 5'6" tall. Her pale white skin was encased in thin stretchy material that hugged her succulent curves. On top was an olive green polo shirt with mini sleeves that just went over her shoulders. All three buttons were open and stretch fast apart from their corresponding holes, revealing ample cleavage. The soft pale-pink flesh of her breasts pressed up through the opening, striving to break free of their confines, and jiggling with every slight movement. Like every young woman who came to his house, she wore no bra, and Don could make out both her nipples and the outlines of part of one areola. Her tight shirt hugged her large breast, pressing them up, and revealing a large swath of pale belly.

On the bottom she wore a pair of tight jeans that must have been made of some stretchy material rather than actual denim, judging by how they hugged every curve. On her pale feet, with bright red painted toenails we're a pair of flat leather sandals held on by a crisscross of thin straps around her ankles.

Her freckled, round face was cute, adorably so, with a bright shining smile of red lips and white teeth. Her bright green eyes shone with an inner light that captivated Don as he surveyed her, and were outlined by straight, orange eyebrows. Her cheeks were full and high and were connected by a distinct band of freckles that ran over the bridge of her nose. The whole precious face was framed by a veil of wavy orange hair.

She was candy indeed. Soft, sweet, juicy candy, ready to burst from its temporary wrapper, eager to be tasted and praised. Soft was the best word to describe her. She was by no means overweight, or voluptuous, or any other word that Don might think of other than soft. She had a young woman's lithe body covered in a thin layer of remaining baby fat. Her arms and legs tapered into thin wrists and ankles that seemed to reveal a snake emerging from its skin.

In truth, she looked young, too young. It wasn't just her appearance, but something in her bubbly manner that betrayed a vivacious, playful youthfulness that the other girls, with their wary cynicism did not possess. But Don knew that Flora wouldn't have invited her here if she was a young as she looked. And clearly this girl had been invited by Flora. Another 'tryout' for Don to put through her paces. Already he was beginning to feel his dick swell.

Don suddenly realized that he'd been staring at her, silently, for an uncomfortably long time. But rather than feeling uncomfortable, Candy seemed to bloom in the light of his attentive gaze. She wiggled patiently, expectedly on the porch, her hands behind her back, waving her jiggling breasts back and forth as she smiled radiantly at him.

Don cleared his throat. "Uh-huh. Hi Candy. Um...Fawn isn't home right now." He felt it was a minor miracle that he'd remembered to say that. Candy had totally captivated his brain. He could think of little else than getting his hands on her soft body and tasting what he knew, undeniably, was the sweetness of her pussy. 'Jesus. Is that who am I now?' he thought. 'A lecherous old man who stares at girls he just met and thinks about fucking them?' He shook it off.

"Oh, yeah. I know," Candy giggled.

"You know?"

"Yeah, she told me when she'd be home." She beamed at him with the obviousness of that.

"Uh." Daddy had to keep tearing his eyes away from the jiggling flesh pulling the buttons off her shirt apart. "You don't think she told you that so you could come over when she was home?"

"Huh?" Candy looked confused for a second. "Oh yeah. No."

"No?"

"I didn't come here to see her," Candy smiled.

"Oh, well, none of the other girls are here either," Daddy replied.

She cocked her head and looked at him trying to figure out if he were making some kind of joke.

"I came here to see you, silly." She made a little hop and Daddy's eyes were pulled down against his will to her bouncing, jiggling tits. He felt himself getting harder.

"Me?" he asked, forcing his eyes back up.

"Of course." Again, her statement had an obviousness that escaped him. She moved towards him, but his captivation kept him stock still. "I've been hearing from everyone about Fawn's sexy Daddy who's fucking the shit out of all her friends." She reached him and pushed herself up against him, hard. They both looked down at her ample tits, squeezed against his chest, lunging out through her open top. She looked back up at him, capturing his eyes with her green light. "And so I thought, 'I'm Flora's friend. I should get fucked like that too.' Right?" She squeezed past him into the house.

"Uh, right," he agreed, closing the door. He looked down at her ass as she walked through the entryway and surveyed the room. The seam of her pants pressed into her crack, displaying the entire majesty of her full, juicy ass. Like her tits, the rings globes jiggled temptingly as she moved.

"At least I could suck your dick," she said casually as she turned back towards him. "I looove sucking dick. Mmmm." She purred as she ran her hands over her breasts and down to her waist. "If you don't cum in my mouth, then I'll let you fuck my ass." She looked up at him coyly, expectantly. She wiggled her ass a little.

"Well that doesn't sound appealing," Daddy admitted.

Candy pouted. "You don't want to fuck my ass?" she asked sadly.

"Oh, no. I mean, yes. Sorry." Daddy was fumbling. "I just meant the way you put it, that you'll 'let me'. I don't fuck these other girls because they they're seeking to let me. I fuck them because they want me to."

Candy smiled and did another little hop. "Goodie."

"Is that what you want?" he asked. He felt he needed her to say it. Don had never fucked anyone in the ass before. It definitely seemed like a party that you needed an invitation to, and he'd never been invited. "You want me to fuck you in that amazing ass?"

Candy beamed at the compliment she'd heard many times before. She glided back towards him. "Yes please, Daddy." She pressed herself hard against him again and looked into his eyes. "I like a hard dick in my ass almost as much as in my mouth."

Candy stood on her tiptoes to kiss him. Daddy bent his head forward to meet her. As her tongue entered his mouth, his hands slid down her sides and around to her ass. He squeezed her full luscious cheeks before pulling them apart as far as the stretchy material would allow.

She sighed satisfactorily into his mouth, "Hmmm". He felt her hands on his crotch, rubbing the hard bulge in his pants, feeling the outline of it with her fingers, gauging its length and thickness. "Hmmm," she sighed again. She undid his pants and had his cock in her hands faster then he would've thought possible.

He missed her as soon as her ass sprang free from his grip, and her lips parted from his with a sigh. She slid down his body, looking him in the eyes as she went, rubbing her soft tits against him, forcing the jiggling pale flesh up through the opening in her shirt.

She ended in a squat in front of him. Holding the base of his cock in her hand, she moved it around looking at it, examining it. "Mmmm," she purred, looking up at him. "I like your cock, Daddy."

Without taking her eyes off his, she stuck out her tongue and brought his dick down to meet it. She licked the underside of his crown, slowly. She sighed with satisfaction before licking it again. His hard cock became a lollipop in her hand as she proceeded to lick it all over, sighing and purring as she went. She tasted every inch of his cock with her tongue before she finally wrapped her lips around his purple head. She kissed the tip, then sucked hard, pulling it in, her lips springing over the spongy edge. Her tongue circled his dickhead as she sucked. Finally, she pulled back, releasing him with pop. Daddy moaned at the pleasure of her mouth and the disappointment of its absence.

Candy breathed in heavily, expressing her enjoyment. She looked up at him laughing. "Mmmm. Your dick tastes so good, Daddy."

"Does it?" he asked. He bent forward and kissed her, tasting his cock on her lips. He ran his hands down her back, feeling the softness and the firmness just underneath. At the bottom of her cropped top, Candy's skin was smooth and warm. Daddy spread his fingers and moved his hands to the side, touching as much of her as he could. He grabbed the bottom of her shirt, and, standing back up, pulled it up with him. With a giggle she raised her hands and let him pull her shirt all the way off.

Daddy watched Candy's full breasts bounce and jiggle quickly back into place. Her areolas were large pink disks set atop the alabaster mounds. In the center of each were prominent, hard nipples. She looked up at him with a huge grin, as she ran her hands over the side of her tits, pushing them together. Her eyes closed briefly as her palms moved over her nipples, then down, over her stomach. As she undid the top of her pants she bounced a little making her tits jiggle fot him. She laughed as she watched him watch her tits shake.

"Do you like my tits, Daddy?" she asked playfully.

"Very much," he said greedily. "I can't wait to feel my cock between them," he added.

"Mmmm. Me too." She grabbed his cock around the base again, giving him a knowing smile. Without looking down she licked his crown several more times. She finally broke eye contact as she slid her lips over his swollen head. "Mmmm," she purred as her tongue encircled him.