Dead Horizon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KChaos
KChaos
24 Followers

"Thank you, in advance, for looking over my car". she said moving closer toward the truck that she had parked in front of, leaning her back in against the grill. "the last place I had taken it too, they wanted to charge me over three hundred for the bearings."

Kaleb had become almost mesmerized as she spoke, that soft angelic tone singing notes over his eardrum, was just as beautiful as the female standing in front of him. Kaleb was like a hound in heat, taking in every curve and watching the way she allowed those tiny hips of hers to dance and sway when she walked, lust had already filled his mind. He didn't care if this 'was' Aaron's girlfriend - the druggie didn't deserve something this beautiful anyways - Kaleb wanted this little blonde tonight.

"No need to thank me yet gorgeous. Let me climb under first and see what I'm going to be working with." Already knowing the bearings were going to be to be replaced and with the afternoon sky beginning to cloud over, he didn't see a point in taking the tire off right away. "So where did Aaron go? I saw he ran off in a bit of a hurry." He finally asked as he slid under the passenger side of the vehicle and began looking around.

"I really don't know honestly. He doesn't have a job. If I had to guess he's probably off with some friends or going down to Crew Stadium trying to get seats to the concert." She replied as she rolled her eyes with disgust. Why couldn't she have found someone more responsible, more willing to due their share and pull some of their own weight around? Why did she let herself get talked into dating her 'friends' brother? And why, after almost five months of it, was she still putting up with the same lowlife boyfriend who didn't have a care in the world about anything responsible? All questions she had been asking herself for the last couple of months. She knew what her reason, or excuse, as to why. It was currently tucked away, inside the tight pocket of her pants.

"So how exactly did you meet Aaron?" Kaleb asked from beneath the car, tinkering with the starter as he unplugged it. As bad as things looked, he didn't want this car back on the road until he had time to work on it, of course he had other reasons for unplugging the starter as well.

"A friend of mine." she began sounding pretty disappointed. "She hooked me up on a blind date with her brother at a Halloween party just this past year. Regrettably, I've been with him since." she finished looking down toward where Kaleb was laying. "And how about you? How do know him?" Deep sapphires continued to stare downward, watching intently as he continued to tinker with different parts beneath her car.

"Doesn't sound too pleasant". he replied as he slid out from under the car, his own hazel-browns looking back up into her own seas of blue as she hit him with the same question. "How did I meet him? We did one semester in the same class together before he dropped out. I sold him one bag of weed and have been his dealer ever since."

A devious little plot began to hatch within the far reaches of her brain, an intention that would certainly throw Aaron over the edge if he was to ever find out, but she didn't care, she deserved this. "We were never 'properly' introduced." She said, rolling her 'r' over her throat like a kittens purr, as she extended her arm as Kaleb slid from beneath the car, offering her hand in way of both a greeting and some added support, to help him up off the ground. "I'm Stacie."

"Thank you." Kaleb replied as he took her slightly smaller hand into his own, still using most of his own weight and support to stand up from where he was. "The names Kaleb, some just call me K.C. for short." He held her hand for a moment longer, the rough pad of his index finger just barely brushing against the inside of her wrist as she began to take her hand away.

"So ..." she began as a shiver quickly traveled down the full length of her spine. "how bad is it?" She asked, already dreading both the answer she was going to get as well as the price he was going to quote her for.

"Which would you like to hear first, doll? The good news or the bad news?"

"Go ahead and lay the bad news on me first, then that way the good news gives me a glimmer of hope." She replied as she pulled her phone from the pocket of her purse and began typing out a text message to Aaron.

"The bad news sadly ..." Kaleb began after taking in a long sigh. "is not only are your bearings about shot, but the upper and lower ball joints and the passanger side tie-rod are bad. By what I can tell, just looking at it. I'd have to say someone has a hard time running over curves."

As Kaleb began going down the list of problems with her car, sounding more and more like an 'adverage' shop, she was only growing more irritated with the whole situation. Still she did her best to maintain her rage, after all Kaleb wasn't the one to blame, her useless -lack there of- boyfriend was.

"So where's my glimmer of hope?" She asked with a slightly flirtatious tone as he phone chimed from the incoming text message.

"For your glimmer of hope my dear, I will try to get on it today, provided it doesn't start raining on us, and I'll only ask four hundred as long as you cover the parts." He knew what he was offering was a serious cut on his labor, well aware of what he 'could' charge for such a job, but even he could tell she in a very bitter mood and anyone -that- pretty was bound to give better rewards as long as he remained out of her crossfire.

"Oh my fucking god! Fuck him! He's such a fucking loser." Stacie blurted out in a huff of anger, as she read over her -boyfriends- message. Taking deep breaths, trying to calm her nerves, she quickly turned her phone off - no longer taking calls or messages from Aaron - and shoved it back into her purse. "I'm done." She finally said, slightly calmer as she turned her attention back to Kaleb. "I'm sorry, but do you smoke? I don't normally ask, but I really don't like smoking along and Aaron has about killed my final nerve."

"Yeah, we can go inside if you'd like. So that we aren't so out in the open." Kaleb replied as he began walking past her, making his way toward the back of the truck. Closing and locking the toolbox, he left it in the bed of the truck.

"If you'll do it for three-fifty then after we we smoke, provided the weather doesn't change on us, I'll cover all the parts and you can get started." She said as that devilish smile began to tug against her lips as she turned and headed toward the house. She wouldn't tell him of her little secret, she'd much rather preferred him to find it out on her own, made her game a little more fun.

Kaleb was soon coming around the corner of the house as she stood on the front porch. Looking upward toward the sky, as it began to darken more, not looking like the weather was going to let him finish any more work outside. Climbing the stone steps to the small -two person- front porch, Kaleb was pulling the heavy metal screen door open. Now that he was standing nearly side by side against her, he was now able to get a good whiff of the strawberry and lavender body lotion she was wearing. Taking a long, deep inhale of her scent, he turned the doorknob and pushed the door open.

"The bathroom is directly in front of you, should you need it at any point of your stay." Kaleb said as he followed her inside, his attention temporarily locked on the mesmeric sway of her hips. Shutting the front door once they had both entered, he opened the door to his bedroom -which by first glance resembled a closet door due to its placement upon the wall- and headed up the stairs grabbing his glass bowl from his room. Kaleb was just starting to make his way back down the stairs when he heard the sound of raindrops beginning to tap against the glass of the windows. Handing Stacie the bowl as he walked past her once he was in the living room, he made his way through the kitchen, toward the back door and opened it letting the two male pit-bulls inside before re-shutting and shutting the door.

Stacie began loading the bowl as the two large dogs began barreling into the living room, she was their new center of attention, surrounding her as they continued sniffing her feet and legs. Thor had even gone so far as to try and shove his nose between her legs before the sharp, ear-biting whistle came from the kitchen and the two dogs were quickly giving the young blonde her space as they went and laid down on the rug in front of the front door. As long as it was going to continue to rain, there was going to be no rush on getting back outside to work on her car, so with no other option he took a seat on the couch with Stacie and handed her a lighter. Soon they were getting the embers burning as they passed the both back and forth, Stacie wasn't much of a heavy or big time smoker by any means, in fact she was more of a light weight closet smoker. She didn't like letting too many people knowing about her - newly found - habit and for a couple of reasons.

Stacie was surrounded by a lot of judgmental people and for any of them to find out, it would tear away her perfect -good- girl persona that she had built around her. Not to mention, being such a light weight still, it didn't take her long to get high and the more she smoked the more relaxed; comfortable and horny she became - the dirty little secret she still liked keeping to herself.

"... a riot had occurred around the downtown and campus area earlier today." The two of them heard as Kaleb grabbed the t.v. remote and flipped it on, catching a sudden 'breaking news' report. "Local authorities are still not commenting on the cause of the riot that, but still, they strongly advise everyone to stay away from the surrounding areas while they continue to resolve the problem."

The first half of the bowl was already starting to go to her head, unzipping her light weight jacket, she pulled her arms free of the sleeves, wearing only a black push-up sports bra, she draped her jacket over the back of back of the couch before finishing the remainder of the first bowl and began packing a second. Again came that impish and flirtatious smile, as she lit the fresh bowl and this time blew the smoke upward at him as she laid her head down against his lap. "You don't mind it if I lay like this do you?" She asked, those deep sapphires staring up at him as she began re-positioning on the couch, sprawling out more over the length of the couch.

Kaleb turned her attention away from the news report, staring downward at Stacie as she blew the cloud of smoke up at him. He was just in time to catch that openly, flirtatious grin that had been sent his way, easily catching the look implied within that smile. If she was going to be -this- openly flirtatious with him, then he might as well see how far his luck could carry him. Not wanting to go to over board too quickly, he simply rested his hand against the soft bare flesh of her lower stomach, finger tips only inches away from the hem of her pants. "Only as long as you don't mind my hand resting where it is, then no, I don't mind at all."

It wasn't the worst place he could have placed his hand but the little minx was wet and ready, more so now than she had 'thought' she was earlier, managing to surprise him as she took his hand on her own and interlaced their fingers together. If he wasn't going to move his hand on his own, then she was going to have to give him a little added assistance. Slowly guiding his hand down over her stomach -causing her own stomach muscles to twitch and tighten beneath his touch- giving herself goose bumps as she did so, she stopped once his hand was resting above the three buttons of her jeans. Parting her legs a little more, he could now feel the heat as it radiated from her inner thighs, as he began slowly undoing the the buttons of her jeans. With her right leg propped up against the arm of the couch and her left allowed to dangle freely over the cushion, it was just enough play room to slide his hand inside her jeans, pushing the fabric of her panties aside so he could push both his middle and ring finger

inside the warm, wet, center of her pussy.

She was soon dancing those lushes hips of hers against his hand, as he used the pad of his thumb to continue pressing and rubbing against her clit, grinding hard against his two fingers as he continued probing at her insides. The sounds and squeals she made were like music to his ears as they continued sharing their second bowl, this one being spent giving more shotguns between the two of them, before they were soon making their way up the stairs toward his bedroom. Kaleb made sure to keep an eye on that ass of hers as it swayed from side to side in front of him. Once Stacie had reached the last step she turned around to face him, arms out as she wrapped them around his neck, locking her legs around his waist as he picked her up. Finally getting two full handfuls of her ass as he carried her the few feet toward the bed, gently kissing over exposed body parts as he laid her, very willingly, against the waterbed.

Stacie couldn't help the excitement beginning to build through her as Kaleb slowly trailed his lips along the bare flesh of her stomach. She was purring with anticipation as he gently teased the garnet birthstone that adorned her belly button. A soft moan easily escaping her throat while slender fingers softly scraped against the dark brown, buzz-cut hair style that Kaleb kept. Wasn't long before he was slowly pulling away her skinny jeans and tossed them aside. The gentle scrapes of her nails had become something a little more forceful, feeling the gentle nip of his teeth against the bare, tender, flesh of her inner thighs as he began slowly pulling away the fabric of her panties.

As Kaleb continued dancing his tongue against her clit, Stacie couldn't help the squeals of enjoyment that had began to erupt from her vocals. She couldn't recall the last time she had felt the way she was feeling at that moment, her inside were tingling from the built up anticipation. For the last five months of being with Aaron she had been unsuccessful with getting him to go down on her and then there was Kaleb, who at the current moment was making her body turn into a pile of mush. Stacie couldn't take much more of his treatment and soon she was pulling the black sports bra over her head, allowing those soft, perky C-cup mounds to spill from beneath their confines. Even if she had been enjoying herself - which she was - she couldn't mistake the rush of her first climax as it flooded through her.

Slender fingers had found their way around the straps of his white A-frame muscle shirt and was now inching him closer. Finally getting a chance to pull his own muscle shirt off and tossed it to the floor beside them. Instinct had long since set in as she leaned forward hungerily locking her lips against his own, passionately kissing him. Gently trailing her nails along his back and sides, leaving a few scratches along the way, she was eagerly working at the belt and button of his pants pushing them down his legs. Stacie wasn't the type to be quiet, or fake an orgasm and so each squeal of enjoyment that had erupted from her vocals could be easily heard coming from the second story window.

"Oh my god!" She gasped as she began to feel the head of his cock as he started pushing forward prying her pussy open. Not even a third of the way inside of her and already her head was beginning to swirl as he continued pushing more of that thick nine and a half inch monster inside of her. Planting a few harder and much deeper thrusts, her cry's became louder each time he buried the full length of his dick inside of her.

"Fuck... Don't... Goddamn... You're... So... Fuck! Fuck! so good..." Stacie stumbled over every word as she continued panting. The poor girl had no idea what she was letting her self into. She had never experienced anything near as thick as Kaleb - even her boyfriend didn't measure up to Kaleb's standards - and it wasn't long before her second climax came rushing through her.

Aaron had spent the better part of his afternoon, since fighting with his girlfriend, wasting away in one of the small bars just down the street from Kaleb's house. Drunk to the point that the manager had come in on his day off and was now refusing him any further service. Unable to recall why the two of them had begun fighting in the first place, he drunkenly pulled out his phone trying to type out a text message to Stacie. Getting no where on his further pursuit for more alcohol and with Stacie not replying to any of his messages, he finally stood -very unsteadily- from his stool and began making his way toward the front exit.

"Hey! Would you like someone ..." Aaron could hear someone talking to him, but he didn't acknowledge them, simply ignored them as he finally figured out the door and pulled it open, stepping outside. It took his eyes a moment or so to adjust to the very different change in lighting. Outside was getting dark -which begged to question, how long had he been at the bar?- and with the cold front that was coming in behind the rain, temperatures were quickly beginning to plummet.

The walk had taken Aaron much longer then he had anticipated, between his over extended drunkenness, as well as the rain that had begun to transfer over into snow. Tripping over an uneven portion of sidewalk, he started to stumble forward and in his current state, was unable to re-balance himself in time. Falling forward completely, he managed to twist his wrist as well as scrape both his his knee and elbow upon the impact. Sitting in the middle of the sidewalk where he had fallen -for what he had thought was only a few brief minutes- he tried standing up slowly, now noticing that the foot that had snagged the uneven pavement hurt a little more as whenever he added pressure against it.

In the time it had taken him to get back to his feet and slowly stumble his way back to Kaleb's house, in hopes of some assistance, he had noticed that traffic heading toward the downtown and campus area had become nonexistent. Finally making down McGuffy, he headed toward the side alleyway, closest toward Kaleb's house as the lights were quickly cut off causing a wide range blackout. Aaron tried his best to speed up his pace, heading down the street toward Kaleb's home. With no more then seventy-five feet away from Kaleb's house to go, Aaron could make out his girlfriends Chevy Malibu still parked in front of the Dodge Ram in Kaleb's driveway. From off in the distance he could begin to make out some of the softest screams as he closed the distance on Kaleb's house.

Being unable to determine the location -at least at first- he continued to advance toward Kaleb's as the screams and moans of pleasure were only getting louder. Finally reaching the front of the house, Aaron used the side railing to help him climb the steps and knocked on the heavy metal screen door. Narrowly catching himself from falling backwards off the porch as the two dogs began barking from inside the house. Slowly moving from the porch and over toward the side of the house near the two vehicles, his attention now focused on the upstairs window, which he had noticed had gone silent since he had knocked and only confirmed his suspicion. The screams he had heard only moments ago, had in fact been Stacie's own vocals.

Aaron soon heard the back door open, but instead of asking for help -or a place to stay for the night- he had become so focused on the upstairs window and the sounds that had been coming from it, that he was hunching down between the front ends of the two vehicles. More certain now that his girlfriend was upstairs having sex, he tried to stay as hidden as possible as Kaleb let the two pit-bulls out into the back yard before closing the door once again. Aaron was still so focused on Kaleb's bedroom window that he hadn't heard the faint footsteps coming behind him from the other side of the fence.

KChaos
KChaos
24 Followers