Dead Man Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sucked on her nipple and gently pushed a fingertip into her sex. She moaned at the new sensation. But the Prince was careful not to go too deep. He did not want to pierce her maidenhead prematurely. He'd never had a virgin. And he never would again. So he wanted to do her right. He wanted the privilege of breaking her in.

His finger was just the advance guard. As he teased her opening, he continued his march of kiss down from her exquisite tits to her smooth belly. He took a very long time exploring her navel with his tongue. It was just a prelude to the pleasures he intended to visit upon her, sensations she had never experienced.

Andi was an innocent, but she was far from ignorant. As the Prince's mouth travelled lower, she was well aware of the act he was obviously intending to perform. She was curious what it would feel like and desperately wanted to feel his mouth on her. But her conscience forced her to speak.

"You don't have to do that," she gasped. "I'm here for you, not me."

"Shut up," he growled. "I'm busy." He pressed a kiss to Andi's clit, causing her to jump. Then his tongue replaced his finger between her soft lips.

Andi lost control of her body. Her eyes closed, her back arched, her fists clenched in the thin prison-issue blanket. Her thighs opened wide to offer better access to the tongue that searched her.

The Prince went back and forth, rubbing his lips against hers, strumming her sex with his tongue. It had been too long since he'd tasted the rich musk of aroused female, too long since he'd had a pussy to feast upon. And the sounds Andi was making, as though she were trying to speak but was incapable of forming thoughts or words, were gratifying to the Prince. Twenty years down had not eroded his skills.

Then again, Andi was a virgin. She'd never had a man's mouth on her before. She'd never felt a man's tongue scraping her clit. Her innocent sex wouldn't know a good tongue fuck from a bad. But he was damn sure that she'd never forget this one.

Her whole body started to shudder and her voice came out in a long, ululating moan. The Prince kept up the assault on her pussy as she trembled and spasmed in her first orgasm provided by another human being.

When it subsided, Andi was left weak and boneless, a sweaty puddle on the bunk. The Prince came up over her and she thought that this must be the purpose of the female orgasm. It rendered her absolutely helpless against anything the male might want to do with her.

But Andi was perfectly okay with that. It was the Prince's turn. He was welcome to have his way with her. He'd already given her the greatest joy she'd ever experienced. If this convicted killer chose to murder her right now, she'd go happy and content.

She didn't really believe that nonsense, of course. The Prince was kissing her again. Randi didn't think that kissing was part of any murder ritual. She could taste an exotic flavor on his lips as they were pressed to hers. It was exciting to realize she was tasting her own pussy.

The Prince moved into position, opening her thighs with his hips. His royal cock was hard and hot, resting on her pussy. "This is probably going to hurt some. I've never been with a virgin before, but I hear that a girl's first time is painful. To be perfectly honest, I kind of hope it does hurt. Maybe I'm sick, but that kind of turns me on."

"Of course it does," Andi laughed. "You're a guy. You want the satisfaction of knowing you were the first. You get to mark your territory by literally tearing me open. Every other male who comes after you will know that someone else had me first.

"But that's okay," she assured him. "Maybe I'm not a whore, but I'm still getting paid a lot for this. So hurt me. I'm tough. This happens to girls every day. I'm looking forward to it."

"Use your hand," the Prince instructed. "Guide me home."

Andi gladly obeyed, reaching down between them to grasp his penis. "It's hot," she marveled. Also hard and throbbing. This was the first dick she'd ever touched in her life. She had not known what to expect. She stroked him up and down, then curiously moved her hand further down to touch his balls. The unfamiliar texture fascinated her.

She cupped him, envisioning all the millions of little swimming sperm about to be injected into her. She stroked the wrinkly skin in encouragement.

"I'm dying here!" the prince groaned. "Please!"

Andi stopped her exploration, embarrassed to have neglected her duty. She wrapped her fingers around his cock one more time, just behind the head. Her pussy had been probed by the Prince's finger and tongue. Andi maneuvered his cock into approximately the same position, until he was nudging her open.

"Ready?" the Prince asked, obviously anxious to be inside her.

"Ready!" she affirmed.

He pushed slowly into her. The head of his cock felt new and strange as it entered her. Her whole pussy was sending out little signals of alarm, informing her brain that she was being invaded. With her fingers wrapped around his cock, she could feel the point of their joining. As he advanced, he moved through her fingers and disappeared inside her body.

It was one thing to know intellectually how this process worked, that the male penetrated the female. It was quite another to feel it happening to her for the first time.

The Prince reached her barrier and stopped. She smiled at him and nodded in encouragement. "Go ahead. Pop that cherry."

He took her at her word and advanced, savoring the resistance. Andi winced as her maidenhead stretched. She couldn't stop the "Ouch!" when the Prince's cock tore her open or hold back the tears that trickled down her cheeks. But she was pleased to have it over and done.

"Congratulations, Your Highness. You did it. I am claimed. You have marked me forever."

"Are you hurting?"

A little. But it's fading. You go on and do what you need to do. I'm good.

The Prince was amused by her matter-of-fact attitude. But chis cock was now deep in her pussy and that was his number one priority at the moment. Slowly, he eased back and then thrust forward. Andi winced in pain, but smiled to encourage him to continue.

Secretly, he acknowledged that she'd been right. His aggressive male nature was pleased at the pain he'd caused her. His violent instincts drove him to dominate and conquer the female. Stabbing her with his cock was all the more satisfying when it caused injury.

But there was more than one way to dominate and conquer. Andi's expression relaxed. The pain had faded. It was time she knew the pleasure.

The Prince gently fucked her, letting her experience the sheer wonder of having a man inside her. Then he leaned forward until his chin was nearly touching her forehead. They were no longer eye to eye, but this angle of penetration had changed and his penis was stroking her clit on every thrust.

"Oh God," she said. "I didn't know this would feel so good." She lifted her hips to meet his thrusts, her body straining for the orgasm just out of reach.

The Prince drilled her hard and fast. He hoped to make her climax, but as she had reminded him, she was here for him, not for herself. Andi was getting paid a lot of money to let him come inside her. His mother, the Queen of Maklund, was counting on him to cum in this girl's pussy. The entire kingdom of Maklund was rooting for him to flood Andi with sperm.

And he was damn close. After twenty years of using just his fist, the soft wet squeeze of an actual cunt was bringing him to sweet crisis quickly. He wanted to hold back. He wanted to make Andi's first time an incredible experience. But he couldn't resist. Sliding his cock in and out of her wonderful pussy was just too damn good.

"Fuck it," he grunted. "I'm coming."

"Yes," she panted. "Fuck it. Fuck me. Come in me."

He gave one last deep thrust and exploded. Andi felt him shuddering above her and his cock seemed to swell within her. Even with her lack of experience, she knew what that meant. He was filling her with his seed. And the thought of that was enough to bring her as well.

She heard herself shout her pleasure, then she was shuddering right along with the Prince. Her legs had been spread wide to welcome him, but now she wrapped them tight around him, trying to pull him deeper and keep him there.

Twenty years is a long time to go without pussy. The Prince's body had responded to the scent and feel of actual vagina by filling his balls with extra seed, which he was now pumping deep into Andi.

When she returned to reality, she felt incredible. She felt complete. She was eighteen years, almost nineteen, but only now, for the first time, did she feel like an adult. The Prince had made her a woman. The heavy weight of him felt right resting on her smaller body. She was trapped there, but it seemed perfect. It was his duty to hold her down and inseminate her. It was her fate to lie beneath him and receive his seed.

His cock was spent. It was shrinking within her, but was still felt large and imposing within her. She felt nailed down to the bunk. Maybe it was just her inexperience, but she thought the Prince must be huge.

Long before she was ready, he left her, easing up and out and helping her to sit up. "Thank you, Miss. I'm very sorry, but I've forgotten your name."

"That's okay. You were distracted."

"That's certainly true."

"I'm Miranda Abbot. But the guards think I'm Andrea Burns. Only you and I and the State Department know what this visit was about. You can call me Andi. What's your Prince name?"

"Alekzandre Malsooth."

"Cool."

"As I was saying, Thank you Miss Abbot. I can die happy, for I have been to Heaven."

Andi blushed and looked away.

"What happens to you if you don't get pregnant?"

"Oh, I will. It's practically guaranteed. But if not, I still get one hundred thousand dollars in Thank You For Trying And Don't Talk About This money.

"I think we can do better," the Prince said. He stood up and walked to the small table bolted to the wall. There was a notepad there and he started writing on it. But Andi's attention was drawn to the sight of her first naked man.

There was a roll of toilet paper on the floor in front of the cell's stainless steel toilet. Andi grabbed this and unrolled some tissue. She wanted to examine the Prince's penis up close. She thought she knew enough about men to think he wouldn't mind. But she also wanted to clean him up. She knelt at his feet while he wrote and showed him her wad of toilet paper. "Okay?" she asked, pointing at his crotch. He grinned and nodded.

Andi gently wiped him down, cleaning her virgin blood and pussy fluids from his royal cock. It was beautiful, in her opinion. And it had felt good inside her. She leaned forward and kissed it. Curious, she extended her tongue and tasted him.

The Prince, trying to keep his focus, said, "This document recognizes you as my legal wife. It means nothing in the U.S., but my mother the Queen will honor it. It will make our child legitimate and ensure a smooth succession. But even if there isn't a baby, you will receive the title of Princess, an annual income of at least three hundred thousand, and you will inherit all my properties here and at home. Are you listening?"

"No" Andi admitted. "I'm about to give you a blowjob."

She didn't know much about the activity, but she knew it involved the penis going in the girl's mouth. Andi could certainly do that much. She took him between her lips and waited to see what came next. The Prince's cock quickly stiffened up, a clear sign she was doing it right.

Prince Aleksandre looked down at the pretty girl with his cock in her mouth. He put aside his marriage document. He'd mail it to the queen later. But right now, he was going to enjoy the girl.

12