Dead Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like the way you wear it," she said. Clara laughed. The kiss resumed, but this time with the ghost woman taking more control than before. She pressed Nichole into the mattress with a consistent but gentle force that let her know who was in charge. That was more than fine for Nichole. Years of trying to be the assertive, aggressive man had been nothing but hollow performance art. Here, underneath someone she loved, was where she belonged.

"Let me get out of my clothes," Nichole worked to pull off her shirt, but found that there was nothing there.

"It's a dream, silly," Clara said, and looked down. Nichole's clothes had disappeared, leaving her exposed. Her new body almost made her want to cry again. It was perfect. Clara didn't remove her clothes, however. The presence of her gorgeous dress while her cock poked out from the hem gave her another hint of her authority. Nicole was the vulnerable one.

Tenderly, Clara pulled her naked legs apart and slid in between them. She pressed her hardened cock against Nichole's new lips and elicited a harsh gasp from the girl. A wave of unfamiliar sensation buffeted her body. Pleasures she'd never experienced before, and only from a single application of pressure against her!

"P-please go slow," Nichole pleaded. Clara gave her a reassuring nod and returned to kissing. This way, pressed against the bed and totally at the dominant woman's mercy, Nichole felt her new genitals dew. The situation was made even worse when Clara interlocked their fingers together on both hands. The gesture was at once intimate and controlling, and soon Nichole felt herself pressed into the bed.

"Are you ready?" Clara asked.

Her partner nodded, though not even she knew the real answer. How does one prepare for their first sexual experience in the body they've always wanted?

She applied her dick to Nichole's lower lips once more. Only leaving it there for a few seconds at a time, it nevertheless worked her into a feverish delirium of pleasure. Even the slightest brush against her clit sent powerful sensations like bolts of lightning up her spine. While Clara ground herself into her partner, she also let her lips slip around Nichole's breasts. Those were newly sensitive too, and it wasn't long before her already stiffening nipples were little hard little erasers. Clara bounced between them, sucking or lightly nipping at the nubs while she worked her girldick back and forth.

"Aaaah!" Nichole writhed, her body unable to escape but unwilling to make any real effort to make the sensations stop. She clenched her hands around Clara's in tandem with the moans that poured from her lips. The cock in question was soon coated in her arousal.

Clara was careful. Her head pushed passed Nichole's labia and waited for the quivering to stop. Having so much control over someone's pleasure was intoxicating. A last gasp of the fruits of mortality, perhaps. She eased the rest of her shaft forward and had almost bottomed out when Nichole's first climax hit.

She squealed and clenched around the intrusion, squeezing the dick as if milking it when it hadn't even entered a rhythm yet.

"My goodness," Clara exclaimed with theatrical flair, "You are a needy girl aren't you?"

Nichole was too busy feeling her mind blow up to respond coherently. But rather than what her old body would have felt when coming down from orgasm, all she wanted was more. This was just the beginning.

Clara pushed forward again. The sensation wasn't as overwhelming this time, but Nichole still squirmed. It took a pair of hands locking onto her expansive hips to seize her in place and allow for a seesaw motion. Nichole responded by clenching the imaginary bedspread.

"This...oh god, fuck...this feels so much better," she gasped.

"Better than what, sweetheart?" Clara asked, punctuating the last word with a quick thrust inside.

"Aah! Better than sex as...as a guy. So much grunting, thrusting, I didn't understand it. But this feels so normal! So freeing! I...ngh~" Her explanation disintegrated into more cute noises as Clara sped up, propelled forward by the copious amount of moisture building up in Nichole's pussy.

"Good girl. And you're doing so well!" Clara said as she pounded her partner silly, the gentle compliments contrasting with her determined efforts to make Nichole cum. And by the rapid heartbeat she could feel and the heightened breathing, a second climax wasn't far off. Waves of pleasure suffused Nichole's body with every slam home of her old cock. The orgasm was an inevitability that she was unwilling and unable to resist. "There you go. Just let go, sweetie. You're a girl now and all you need to do is be happy and filled by another~"

If this was happening in reality, the whole neighbourhood would have been woken by Nichole's scream. Her euphoria came unshackled by shame. She was finally free to feel what she wanted, to be who she wanted. Feminine fluids pooled underneath her, soaking the sheets.

"Such a wet girl too. Golly, you'll be sure to make all the girls happy. Or all the boys?" Clara proposed, completely unjudgmental.

Nichole nodded. "Both...any...all...I just love dick so much~"

Clara giggled. "Wonderful. That's good enough for me. So long as you'll be happy, I'll be happy too."

It was the first fuck for both of them for a long time. Whatever stamina Clara had was flagging quick. She rocked herself in steady, needy rhythm.

"Oh goodness...I'm close, dear. May I?" she asked, looking down to their nethers.

"Yes, please, cum inside me all you waaaant!" Nichole cried, clasping her legs around Clara. The other woman was happy to oblige, making it a mere half a minute more before she reached her limit.

"Ah...take it, you hot trollop!" Clara cried and came her brains out.

Ropes of hot seed flowed into Nichole. For the first time in her life she was obeying some ancient, biological urge that she'd never yielded to. Her hips bucked against Clara but the other woman held her tight, insisting that every ounce of her illusory cum pumped deep into Nichole's body and marked her as the woman she was. Nichole had a third orgasm from the feeling of being inseminated. This one was a sharp peak, her toes curling and her thighs quaking from the knife of ecstasy plunged into her mind. Her inner walls squeezed Clara dry, and for a singular moment, two of them were one live nerve of bliss.

Clara collapsed, her effort spent. The fatigue turned into lazy affection as they returned to kissing while her cock softened. When it had become flaccid, it kept shrinking until there was nothing left of it. Both women rested on the bed, a tangle of limbs and emotions.

In the afterglow, Clara stroked Nichole's flushed cheek.

"I have to go now. It's almost morning."

"Do you have to?" Nichole said out of reflex, then bit her lip. "I'm sorry. I know you've been stuck here for a while. I just...I just met you, y'know? I like you. I...maybe more."

Clara's smile waned, some familiar sadness creeping into her voice. "I'm sorry too. We'll see each other again, sometime. You can tell me all about your life." She clasped the other woman's hands into hers. "Please, don't waste this chance. Be yourself. I beg you."

Tears slid down Nichole's cheeks. "I won't. I promise."

They walked toward the fields of grain in the distance, hand in hand. Every step made Clara's body fade out slightly.

"What do I do without you?" Nichole asked, her voice breaking.

"Be yourself. Be the kind of person I always wanted to be."

Nichole's hand phased through Clara's. The woman was almost gone.

"What kind is that?"

The last thing to disappear was Clara's smiling face.

"Free."

DAY EIGHT

The elevator doors rolled open onto the penthouse apartment. Whistling to himself, Donald stepped out onto the floor and was immediately greeted by a spritely young red haired woman in an anachronistic black dress. She wore beautiful earrings, a set of bracelets, and a beautifully crafted silver pendant. He clapped his heavy hands together at the sight.

"I knew you'd be the one! I just had a feeling about you," he said, beaming at her. "Do you have a name you'd prefer?"

"Nichole. At least for now. You know it's me?" she asked, touching the jewellery at the base of her slender neck.

"It's all in the Will, like I said. I was worried I'd have to show off this damn property forever. Come with me and I'll buy you lunch. I bet you're dying to get out of this place for a bit."

She laughed. "True. It wasn't all bad though. Still, I believe I'll be selling it. Donating most of the proceeds and living on some of the rest while I get my life back in order."

The realtor sputtered. "Are you sure? It's a one of a kind property."

The new woman smiled, linking her arm into Donald's like some belle at a ball. "I've already found what I need."