All Comments on 'Dead Reckoning'

by MattblackUK

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story but not much of a LW story.

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 2 years ago

Nice. The arsehole got his just deserts.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 2 years ago

That’s what we need. More realistic stories about everyday life in the suburbs. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Emily was sat on the sofa" - I was going to criticize "was sat," actually looked it up, apparently it's not an uncommon usage in British usage. You should be careful if you have an American (maybe Canadian?) speaker and use "sitting" or "seated."

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Different. I the wife agreeing to humiliate her husband and then committing suicide seems a stretch. That I can't imagine. If a wife agrees to abuse her husband in that manner then she already has little to no compassion and empathy in the first place.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Nice idea.

I kept thinking there should be a Cuck Terminator Inc. where the cuck and the bull be eliminated but the wife will go to rehabilitation to become a decent woman again. I do believe it is the fault of the husband/cuck that the wife becomes a slut and a town's 403 by forcing these poor women for the cucks' sexual gratification. Same when a wife forces husbands to become unwilling cuck, the company eliminates the wife and bull and rehabs the husband.

Hmmm...like in the Saddletramps1956 stories about a cuck rehab camp...

CagivagurlCagivagurlalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story... Nice to see something original, and with a twist.

Well told tale.

5 stars

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Only non cuck or hot wife story today. Some days there are way too many of those garbage stories. Thank you.

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

A word of advice- if you plan of still using the car, don't put a 'large' man in the trunk and then shoot him in there. Really difficult to get him out. Just sayin'......

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

A bit of dark fun.

Contract assassins aside, I would be surprised if quite a number of men, crazy enough to try screwing with female employees like this, didn't wind up very dead or very wounded at least.

Forto02Forto02almost 2 years ago

Real BTB, but this time...

... Burn the Bastard

Five easy stars *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dumb

grogers7grogers7almost 2 years ago

Original, entertaining finish to many unfinished stories. Father with resources protecting his daughter's family and cancelling the the cause of her demise and his grief: many Dads would like to be able to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Boring. And stupid. Very lame attempt to make the 2 killers seem like they are doing good. Even tne setup was stupid…why go to all that trouble to lure the target into doing his schtick again? Just eliminate him.

.

Meh. 2 **

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Almost humorous (maybe intended), but too brief for complexity, and why LW category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An interesting diversion. Well done flash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 2 years ago

I know a few guys who would love to hire these two. I can always count on MattblackUK for a well-written and entertaining story. This one gets a 5 from me. Thanks, Matt.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Nice little short tale on a monster getting his due.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Way over the top but. It worked more less it was entertaining in a dark way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is “a lighthearted story”? I’d hate to read your dark shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I beg to differ. A married team of assassins must have the highest trust and commitment to avoid failure and jail. There is no room for others to wedge into your relationship, and each know that the penalty for betrayal would be deadly.

Plus each new assignment is a new extended role play adventure.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 2 years ago

I always enjoy a new MattBlack story. I like that the guy wasn't killed by a cucked husband. That alone was different from the usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5🌟 For the quick and dirty BTB. No one likes a guy like Barthold Kingley except for another guy like Barthold Kingley! The world would be better off without their kind. A story about a man named Ken Rex McElroy was posted just recently, turns out he was a real individual and quite a distasteful one at that. Wikipedia has an article. I was flabbergasted to see the crap he got away with. Old Western Justice (may have been Justice O. Peace?) caught him in the end.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Loved it, but what do I know according to that person anonymous - LOL! Fun ride and great flash story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Talk about a great public service, making California better place by removing one migrant east coast asshole at a time.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 2 years ago

I dido Harddaysknight’s comments with this story Matt! The father-in-law doing the hiring was sweet! Thank-you again for talent

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

I love when someone shows up and gives us either a really well put together story or an outright bit of fun like this.

Much better than the usual "cuck by the numbers" the writers with alternating pen names keep giving us.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 2 years ago

Short, sweet and definitely to the point😁 . Many thanks Matt, top marks

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 2 years ago

When a bully meets a monster or two.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

this is that continuation of every story that has the cheating wife kill herself story

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

I’m in favor of anyone who removes one of these bombastic “bulls” from the game permanently. Good story Mr Black.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

what does this have to do with loving wives? its simply a contract killing. you've wasted our time

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Hard for me to score. I generally like your stories so I scored this one a 5 which I thought would be fairer than a 4!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

The Money Shot (Auto-5!): "Not the sort of mountaineering ice pick that was used to murder Trotsky, but a modified barman's ice pick."

.

Huzzah!!! Watch that tongue, mate, as it's liable to bruise the inside of your cheek. 5+++/5!

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Now that was pure unadulterated fun

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Gun Knowledge Fault. Otherwise OK.

A rimless .32 caliber round? You obviously don't know how rare that round is. Which means he can use that weapon one time only, and he has to destroy and eliminate the weapon. So I guess we are supposed to think that the body will be eliminated with no trace. But a professional should leave his kill so that even if the police find the body there is no useful evidence as to the method and cause of death. Also, all the talk and explanation is pointless and dangerous; the victim could have been a setup, wearing a wire. And how can they know if he didn't brag to someone about where he was going and would be doing? The whole point of a criminal assassination is the death of the target, with the least warning, evidence, and delay. Sloppy work, all the way round. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It IS possible to use a deft, light touch with murder: see early Hitchcock. It doesn't often happen because it's hard to do. Congratulations, author.

stev2244stev2244almost 2 years ago

Yes! Fun little 5* story with a surprise twist I didn't see coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best thing about this story was the title.

Can't believe this hit team would clean up their apartment leaving no clues yet rely on someone(s) else to take care of the body and the car. Would never happen. The fewer people involved in their business, the less likelihood of loose lips.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Note to gun porn anony blowhard:

Putz!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, but this is NOT LW. Closest category might be Non-Erotic. A multitude of quibbles raise their ugly heads! Why wait months? Why do it in a rented apartment in which they are sure to leave skin-cells, hair and fingerprints? Yeah, since it is a story (non-erotic) they DO have to explain everything! Stabbing with an ice-pick? Colorful but Stupid. The specialty career of Cleaner does exist where frequent demand exists, but the Cleanee is NOT left alone to await Cleaner at his/her leisure.

unrated, but adolescent fantasy.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 2 years ago

LOL. Who knew there were so many experts in the methodology of hit men? The Lit readership contains many contract killers, with vast repositories of knowledge. Good to know, should I ever wish to write a story with hit men in it. Fine job, Mr. Black. Write another, please. Randi.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

5 stars for writer. Excellent job of putting cocky boss in his place, in the ground. LOL I love a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ah ..... I know orders are orders but he was correct in saying "But I never made her do that". So the father of Liz was just lashing out, just looking for a target to throw his disgust and disappointment at which ultimately should have been directed at his now deceased daughter Liz. Liz didn't have a strong enough character to say "NO" to her boss's advances, hell she probably didn't even tell her paycheck that she was being harassed at work.

Why is it that when a woman cheats, she was "seduced", but when a man cheats, well he's just a piece of shit that ruined his marriage a children's lives? (to be clear I HATE cheating, no matter who is the offender)

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld5 months ago

Assassination for pay? Ah, too be young acgacin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattblackUK@MattblackUK
Writer for over 30 years. Hack journalist, decided to try writing for Literotica, too. And still having fun here 10+ years later