Dead Wives Tell Tales

Story Info
Daniel get a surprise visitor while fucking.
2.6k words
4.67
8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dead Wives Tell Tales

Chapter 1

Stale cigarette smoke, beer, and body odor assaulted Daniel's nose as he stepped into the bar 3 blocks from his apartment. He looked around nodding to a few of the regulars as he made his way to his normal table; he had been coming to this bar since his old man had bought him his first beer. The crowd was usually keeping to their cliques and that suited him fine, he only came here for three reasons: cheap woman, cheaper beer, and ghosts.

Daniel had been born with the gift of whispers. He had started helping ghosts when he was about 9 years old, small stuff at first; delivering a message, reminding someone where a will was, what ever he could do to help them move on. When he went to war a few years after 9/11 things changed: the peaceful ghosts disappeared, and in their absences came the vengeful ghosts. Before he left for Iraq his mother had warned him that once you take someone's life whether intentional or not, your aura changes and it attracts those who can't move on due to anger. "You can no longer help the ones so easily led to peace my son; you will have to atone for the blood on your hands by helping those who have also suffered. They will not rest until blood has been spilled."

At first he paid no attention to his mother's warnings but then a month after his first kill he saw the ghost of a 14 year old girl. Her clothes were ripped, her face was warped and swollen, half of her body was burned to a crisp, what wasn't burned was covered in blood. He had learned that in the ciaos of her village being attached a neighbor had raped her, when the men of the village had found out; they stoned her to an inch of her life and set her on fire. So Daniel found and killed the man that raped her. As she thanked him and moved on, Daniel felt a peace settle over him, and he knew that was what he was mean to do.

When Daniel returned home, he put out a word for any ghost interested in revenge or Justice to meet him at this bar at 8pm any night, and so for the last 5 years he had sat at this table every night waiting on someone who may need him.

Daniel saw a few ghost hanging out around the pool tables and he wondered if he would have any business tonight but before he could make eye contact, Delilah walked over to his table took his order and left. Delilah had been his regular waitress and fuck buddy for a few years now, she was 22 years old, tall about 5'11, athletically built with curves in all the right places, man she had the body of a stripper which was probably because she was on the volleyball team at her college. He had ridden her a few times in the past so he could testify to her agility and endurance and just the thought of an all night made his dick harden.

He turned back to the ghosts and watched them until Delilah showed back up with his beer, food, and a note that said 9. He looked up at her and smiled letting her know that yep he was in the mood for a round and would wait for her to get off. With excitement running through his veins he started in on his dinner.

Half way through his burger he caught the scent of honey apple blossoms and felt the air cool around him. He looked up and saw one of the most gorgeous women he had ever seen, or would have if she had still been alive. "Word on the street is that you are the man to ask for help?" She said coming to stand in front of him.

Daniel looked her slowly from head to toe, about 5'9, soft golden hair that cascaded down her back in soft spiral curls, sharp amber colored eyes, full set of pink lips that any dick would beg to be sucked by, she had a long graceful neck and elegant shoulders and arms. She had a rack that you could balance shit on, those DDs made his mouth water. As he went lower he noticed she was petite for her height and rack size but the way her skirt squeezed her firm ass so tightly that he knew her ass would feel nice in his hands. What a shame that she was dead, a body like that should be appreciated.

"Excuse me, if you are finished undressing me with your eyes, I would like to discuss getting your help." The ghost lady said heatedly. Daniel smiled she had some fire in her, and thought it would have been fun to take her to his bed. Seeing the look of impatience on her face, He made a hand motion inviting her to sit across from him.

As she took her seat Daniel noticed that her shirt was unbuttoned low enough he could she the top of her cleavage. "Who do you need me to kill?" Daniel asked as he took another bit out of his burger.

"Oh, I don't want you to kill anyone, I need you to talk to my ex husband for me." She said.

Daniel stopped mid chew and stared at her, after a moment. He swallowed and started, "Ma'am, I think you might be confused, I..."

"Mr. O'Conner, my name is Sidney Presley, and I am not confused, I understand you normally only take murder cases, but I need your help me stop my daughter from getting sicker." She interrupted, "that is what you whispers do right, help the dead?"

"That is what some whispers do, I avenge ghosts so they can move on, that is all. So where you murdered or raped?" Daniel asked.

"Heavens No, I got sick and died from cancer a few years ago." She admitted.

"Well Mrs. Presley, I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm not your guy and seeing as Delilah is clocking out, I am doing to pay my tab and head with her to my apartment for a night of bliss. Have a happy after life ma'am I'm can't help you." Daniel said in a firm voice as he walked away.

As Sidney watched Daniel walk out the door with the bartender she said menacingly, "Oh we will see about that Mr, O'Conner."

Fifteen minutes later Daniel had Delilah shoved up against the wall. He buried his face in her neck and shoved his dick deep into her in on swift motion. She moaned loudly and he kissed her neck, he then placed one hand under her ass to help support her and one hand started twisting her nipple as he rammed into her over and over again hard enough the pictures on the walls were rattling. He could feel her nails gripping his back and her breathing pick up as she moaned out in pleasure. He moved from her neck and started kissing her lips and encouraging her to cum for him when he felt the temperature in the room drop. Then he heard, "Is that what you call fucking? There isn't any excitement to what you are doing. Poor girl." She said her voice fully of pity.

Daniel looked in the mirror on the wall next to him and sure enough the ghost from the bar sat on his bed watching him have sex. In his moment of distraction his hips started to slow down. "What are you doing baby? Don't slow down, I'm going to cum." Delilah whined. Daniel sped back up and started kissing Delilah's shoulder so he could distract her.

When Delilah was moaning again he looked back to Sidney with a face that said 'GET THE FUCK OUT'. Sidney smiled at him sweetly, "Oh don't mind me, go on ahead and make your girl cum, Ill sit here and enjoy the show."

Daniel was somewhat turned on by the idea of someone watching him, but was more frustrated that the ghost was intruding. He began to take it out on poor Delilah pounding harder and harder trying to relieve all the stress in his body, but for some reason he just wasn't in the mood as much. After a few minutes could hear Delilah's moans growing into screams as her orgasm exploded within her gripping his man hood, but her tight pussy and sexy screams still weren't enough to trigger his release, so he kept pounding in frustration.

"Having problems there sweetie? Is your wild cat just not doing it for you?" Sidney asked teasingly. Daniel ignored her; he wouldn't even give her the satisfaction of looking in the mirror at her. After a few minutes of being ignored Sidney sighed and said, "Fine if you need help, I can at least offer this."

Daniel didn't need her help and was going to shoot her another get the hell out look when he saw Sidney slowly unbuttoning her shirt in a very seductive way. He watched her body sway back and forth as her hands ran over the material slowly between each button she popped open. Was she giving him a strip tease? Daniel cocked an eyebrow at her, and she just smiled and winked.

Slowly her shirt slide down her arms and landed on the floor, followed by her skirt. She stood there in a black and tan lace bra and thong. Turning her back on Daniel she crawled onto the bed giving him a good look at her ass; that thing was so nice and plump that he could imagine the way it would jiggle as she spanked her. She was smoking hot and the thoughts of what he wanted to do to her made Daniels dick twitch.

Once Sidney was on the bed she turned back around to face him while on her knees. She ran her hands up and down her body; starting at her knees she ran her hands up her thighs, over hips and stomach, momentarily stopping at her breasts to squeeze them together and push them up and let them drop back down with a bounce. Daniel moaned and it caused Sidney to smile even more. "Do you want to see my tits Daniel?" She asked as she tossed her hair over her shoulder.

Daniel responded with a "OH God Yes," in his groan.

Sidney reached behind her and unhooked her bra allowing her tits to freely fall out with a bounce. She held her bra out over the side of the bed for a moment before dropping it to the floor, and there was something incredibly sexy about the way she did it, and it turned him on. "Play with your tits." Daniel commanded in a growl.

Both the girl he was fucking and the ghost on his bed started playing with their tits. He watched as Sidney ran her hands over her breasts gently massaging them, then she was twisting and pulling at her nipples letting soft whimpers escape her lips. Daniel wanted nothing more at that moment than to tease those nipples with his mouth and hear her call out his name.

"Daniel is this turning you on? Do you want to see more?" Sidney questioned him seductively. Daniel shook his head yes and watched as Sidney moved one of her hands from her tit and trail it down her stomach until it disappeared behind her black thong. His eyes widened with surprise as she threw her head back and moaned at the pleasure she was giving herself.

"Fucking Hell," Daniel shouted breathed as he watched her slide her fingers up and down her clit and then in and out of her pussy. This ghost was turning Daniel on more than any woman he had ever been with and he was getting closer to release by the second.

Sidney opened her eyes and saw the heated passion in Daniels eyes and she knew he was close and she wanted to be the one to tip him over, "Daniel do you want to watch me cum?"

At her words Daniel felt a volt of electricity shoot through his skin and recognized the start of a familiar tingling in his balls. "Cum for me baby," he grunted and picked up speed.

Both women started moaning louder and as he watched Sidney pleasure herself into an orgasm in the mirror, he captured Delilah's mouth in a hard passionate kiss. He was seconds away from cumming when both women screamed with their release.

He felt Delilah's pussy gripping his dick tightly with each wave of pleasure her body sent out and he watched as Sidney's body spasmed on his bed. It was too much stimulation and Daniel moaned as his own orgasm ejected itself from his body, he trusted into Delilah a few more times before the waves of his passion started to subside. Still connected to Delilah he carried her to the bed and he collapsed with her on top.

All three laid in silence as they tried to catch their breaths; Daniel was going over what had just happened in his head; that was the best fucking orgasm I had ever had, he thought, and in confusion he rolled his head to the side and just started at Sidney. She just smiled back knowingly.

The first to recover was Delilah; she sat up and looked down at him stating happily "Daniel that was awesome! What got into you tonight?"

Daniel watched Sidney wink and smile; he too smiled and looked back at Delilah answering, "I was just super into the sex tonight."

"Well I have a 7am lab class tomorrow so I'm going to head back, but I'm off Friday night and I want to do that again!" She bent down and gave Daniel a good bye kiss before hopping off to get dressed and yelling goodbyes as she headed out the front door.

Daniel rolled over on his side and faced Sidney, "She is right that was fucking amazing, I have never watched a woman masturbate before."

Sidney laughed, "Well thank you, I had fun too. Although next time, I want to be the one you are pounding into against the wall."

"Oh I would fucking love to have my hands all over you all night long. So it sucks that you are a ghost." Daniel sighed depressed.

Sidney studied him for a moment, "You don't know do you?"

"Know what?" Daniel asked curiously.

"Once a whisperer has become an avenger, they can sleep with ghosts; you just have to learn how." Sidney informed him.

Daniel looked at her, "That is impossible you have to corporeal form."

Sidney replied, "I know that it's not impossible because I've slept with whispers before. You can give me a corporeal form, or you can dreamscape, but until you can learn to do those, then I can possess a girl and we can have sex that way. If you are interested I could teach you how, but you will have to help me with my daughter in exchange."

Daniel studied her for a moment, he new the rules, he wasn't supposed to help a ghost that wasn't vengeful, but the thought of him actually learning that he could fuck her one day was just too tempting. "You have a deal Sidney, Ill look into finding your husband in the morning."

Sidney smiled and said, "Thank you" before she faded away letting Daniel fall asleep fore the night.