All Comments on 'Dead Write Ch. 11'

by wilderness

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TelozTelozalmost 15 years ago
A rare find...

... a truly well written story that is lifted by its eroticism to a level above the best that Literotica has to offer. Not only is this novella erotic it is in parts moving, the pictures of damaged lives painted in broad strokes but falling short of caricature. In a word - excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Simply stunning, thank you for allowing me to read this for the past few hours. All my thoughts and worries disappeared without trace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Best

Great charactors, very witty and serious dialog , great plot. A 6 at least.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
ditto

W, I have to agree with the preceding commentators that this has been a wonderful story to finally have the opportunity to read and enjoy.

rapperbsrapperbsover 6 years ago
Another great story!

I am happy to have found your account, to read all the stories you have written. I wasnt sure at first if I would enjoy this one. Usually unmarried sex and religion dont work well together in an erotic story. But you kept everything in perspective, making it a very enjoyable read and a wonderful happy ending.

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
quality read

seriously great read. agreed with the quality of writing including religious ideals and pre marital intimacy.

my favourite writer

thankyou

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous