DeaDia 02: First Steps

Story Info
Ember finishes her first real challenge.
2.4k words
4.51
4.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ember awoke groggily. Her phone still in her hand, the dark screen reflecting her messy brown hair. That orgasm had been something else. Normally her orgasms were quite subdued but something in the fantasy of using her friend and the idea of doing it in a public area got her over the edge. Almost immediately after cumming she had fallen asleep. She opened her phone to check the time. Two o'clock. The DeaDia screen welcomed her.

*One more questions to go. Truth or Dare?*

The app was pretty fun, even if the questions were a little risque. She looked at the top of her screen. The skip-counter still showed 0. Still, she selected *Truth*

*What is the wildest place where you had sex?*

She thought back, what wás the wildest place she had sex? She really wasn't that adventurous and normally she preferred just to do it in the bedroom or, if she felt frisky, on the couch. But then she thought back to Brian, a fling she had a few years ago. It hadn't turned into more than a few weeks of friends with benefits. But the benefits had been very beneficial. For some reason Brian was able to convince her to do naughty things that she normally would've been too shy for.

They had been shopping for some boring household items in one of those big furniture stores. It had been summer, and Ember had been wearing a skirt and a singlet, leaving her legs naked to just above her knees and showing a more cleavage than she normally did. It seemed like Brian had approved of her attire. For most of the trip he had been sneakily touching her. Making sure to put a hand on her side, reaching below the hem of the skirt to stroke the soft skin of her upper legs. The caresses were decent, Brian made sure not to touch her inappropriately when there was a chance of somebody seeing them. The touches did have an effect on Ember though. Normally she would have slapped his hands away or stopped him with a harsh word. But for some reason the combination of the good weather, the fact that everybody was showing some more skin and the naughty idea of being touched while there was every chance that someone would see them excited her. Within moments Brian wasn't the only one stealing touches. She made sure to 'accidentally' touch his crotch, to stand behind him and press her petite breasts into his back. She could see her attentions have effect, after a while she could clearly see the outline of his half-erect penis in his jeans.

He had pulled her into an obscured corner between some closets. "Fuck you're making me horny," he had growled before kissing her. Ember was pushed in the corner, hidden behind the closets and Brian's form. His hands started to roam her body. They found her small tits and pinched her nipples. She let out a small cry, part indignation, part excitement. His hands hadn't stopped and he had lifted up the back of her skirt. They made their way to her ass and massaged her firm buttocks. His other hand disappeared beneath the front of her skirt, finding her panties and stroking over the already damp outline of her lips in the fabric.

"Not here," she moaned. His fingers felt good. Very good. Part of her had wanted him to continue and to finger her on the spot until she came in the middle of the store. Another, more rational, part was mortified with the idea that someone might actually catch them.

She felt Brian's finger stroke once more over her panties before he withdrew his hand. He kissed her and then took her hand to take her away from their secluded corner. Ember hadn't really wanted Brian to stop, her pussy ached for his attention. After their make-out session they both grew more bold. While Brian was acting like he was admiring some drapes, Emily had draped her hand around the outline of his hard dick. Stroking it through the jeans. She made sure to bend over at her waist whenever she saw something at a low shelf and Brian almost always took the opportunity to slap her ass, caress her thighs, or just stand behind her and press his jeans-clad erection into her. They ended up in some kind of showroom showing off different rooms furnished with furniture that was for sale in the shop. There were multiple living rooms, a bedroom where they both took the opportunity to flop down and cuddle a bit, before the squeaking of cart wheels announced an other shopper showing up. Brian took her hand and led her to a showroom a little farther off from the main path. It was supposed to show a kitchen but it looked like right now the room was out of commission. The lights were down and no tags adorned the furniture. With his hands on her hips he lead her backwards to the counter top. His mouth found hers as her ass bumped into the wooden counter. Their hands roamed each other's bodies. He squeezed her nipples until they stuck through the fabric of her top. Her hands found his zipper and lowered it, massaging his cock through his boxers. Brian lifted her up on the counter. Standing between her spread legs his hand teased her pussy over her panties. "I want to fuck you so bad. I want to bend you over this counter and take your tight wet pussy."

"Do it." Ember answered before she knew what she had said. This fooling around had got her so horny. His fingers on the outside of her panties wasn't enough. She wanted to feel something inside her. No matter the chance that someone might see them.

Brian didn't waste any time. He lifted her from the counter and turned her around. Bent her over and slid her panties down to her ankles. Ember stepped out the panties and spread her legs in anticipation. She felt a hand between her shoulders, pushing her down on the counter. At the same time she felt the head of Brian's cock part her lips. As he penetrated her she had to stifle a moan. This is what she wanted. A hard cock in her wet pussy. They both knew, this wasn't the time to take it slow. Brian's cock filled her pussy and she felt him slap against her. Out again. In again. He kept ramming his thick cock into her wet pussy, filling it. Satisfying her. She got pushed into the counter, his hard slams ramming her forward. She tried to push back, but the pleasure was too much, she could only concentrate on the feeling of his dick filling her. The teasing and touching had their effect. Soon she felt her orgasm building. A small moan escaped her mouth, sounding too loud in this hidden-away corner. She let out another one as she was nearing her orgasm. She bit down on her lip, she had to keep silent. But the feeling of Brian's dick in her pussy was so good.

"Here this will help you keep quiet," She heard Brian say, "Turn you head, open your mouth."

With a quick movement he pushed her wadded up wet panties in her mouth. She tasted her own wetness. For some reason this only excited her more. Being fucked in a public store. Making so much sound she had to wear her panties as a gag because otherwise they would get caught. She moaned in her panties as Brian slammed into her. One hand on her hip. The other one had travelled down and started teasing her sensitive clit. She was glad that she was gagged, as she let out a muffled shriek. The sensation of the hard cock slamming in her, together with his nimble fingers on her clit was enough to bring her close. Very close. She didn't think it was possible, but Brian sped up even more. Her legs trembled, she moaned out loud into her panties. She didn't care if she was heard. She was cumming on his hard cock. He held her up as he kept slamming in her. Her orgasm kept coming and just when she was sure that she couldn't take anymore he pulled his warm dick from her twitching pussy.

"Get on your knees." She complied, she wasn't sure her legs could hold her anyway. He pulled her panties out of her mouth and jerked his cock. She saw the precum on the tip. Saw how it twitched. She opened her mouth as he came. Most landed on her tongue, but a few strands landed on her cheeks and chin. She wiped them up with her fingers to put in her mouth but wasn't fast enough. A thick strand of cum dripped down from her chin into her cleavage.

"This area is off limits." Quickly Ember rose to her wobbly feet. She swallowed the warm cum that had filled her mouth. An employee wearing the characteristic blue polo shirt had appeared from nowhere.

"No problem, I think we got lost. Which way to the exit?" Brian asked innocently. As the employee pointed the way Brian put an arm around Embers side and pulled her into him. As soon as they were out of sight he dropped his hand to below her skirt to cup her bare ass.

"Shit! My panties!"

"These?" Brian said as he held the blue underwear between two fingers, "You'll get them back when we get home."

Ember made an attempt to swipe them from his hands but he was quicker than her and hid the panties in his pocket. Her skirt was long enough to cover everything, there was no reason to be embarrassed, but still she felt the eyes of strangers on her. Did they linger longer? Did they know she wasn't wearing any panties? Did they see the small trail of cum in her cleavage? Did they see her orgasm in her flushed face? The idea should have embarrassed her, but she found her pussy getting wet at the thought that a stray gust of wind could lift her skirt and expose her to the world.

She typed: *A Furniture store.* The words didn't cover the adventure and even now she once again felt the exhilaration of almost being caught, of nearly getting exposed. Her pussy was wet, but she suppressed the instinct to start caressing it. The screen lit up. *Challenge completed!* Her xp-bar filled up and she reached a new level. *Challenge stats unlocked! Click the challenges tab for more info.* Before she could click the message another message popped up. *Vital tracking level one unlocked.* The screen changed. On the top were now two numbers. One showing a squiggly line with the number seventy next to it. As she moved the number increased a bit, and when she laid back down it dropped down to sixty-five. That must be a heart rate tracker. The one next to it was a little more enigmatic. It showed a pink heart with the number forty-six next to it. She clicked it but the pop-up said *Play more to find out about your stats.* Curious, but also a little frustrated that the app wouldn't just give up it's secrets, she clicked the new Challenges-tab.

*Current challenge status:

Challenge level: Equal to player level.

Automated challenges: Progressive.

Challenge goal: 0.

Xp-Boost: 0%

Change your challenge settings to gain an xp boost.*

Curious, she clicked the change button. So far the challenges had been quite easy to complete. Maybe if she could increase the difficulty the challenges would also better fit to her goal of becoming a famous reporter. She decided to leave challenge level alone for now, if she would get more xp, her level would increase quicker too. She checked the challenge goal. The app explained that a setting of zero meant that users could complete challenges whenever they wanted. Increasing the number would place a minimum limit on the amount of challenges per day. Ember decided to increase the amount to two. She had easily completed the previous challenges, if every challenge was as easily completed she could even increase it to five. But for now two would do. She checked out the last setting. *Progressive automated challenges mean that when you have no available challenges DeaDia will provide you with a challenge so you can complete your daily goal. Even after reaching your goal DeaDia will keep providing you with challenges.* Ember decided to also leave that setting like it is for now. Without automated challenges she had no way to gain new challenges. And with her new goal of two challenges per day, that would be a problem.

The main screen showed a new challenge. *Better Together*. It was getting late, but one more challenge couldn't hurt, right? She clicked the button.

*Following the DeaDia programme on your own can be very beneficial, but did you know it can be even more beneficial with buddies? Buddy up with five new friends to complete this challenge.* The idea gave Ember a slight pause. She had fully expected to do the challenges on her own. She had no idea what a buddy could see. The screen showed a question mark icon next to buddies. Ember clicked it. *Depending on your profile privacy buddies can see certain statistics. Buddies will be able to challenge each other within the framework of DeaDia.* Well, that didn't sound that ominous. Ember was quite sure that her profile was set up to only show the Silvia nickname that she had chosen for herself. She clicked accept and got sent to a new page.

*To add buddies users need to be able to find you. Change privacy settings?* Ember clicked accept and got a list of suggested buddies. She saw that most names seemed to be male, some had profile pictures, others even had a little bit of a biography. At random she selected five of the names. Soon after another congratulatory pop-up showed up. *Challenge complete!* The amount of XP she had gained for this challenge wasn't as much as she had hoped, but on the other hand, it had been an easy challenge to complete.

As she returned to the main screen a new challenge had appeared. The icon was a pair of cuffs, the title was *Getting to know you*.