Deadly Desires = Dire Consequences

Story Info
A roller-coaster of emotions experienced by a submissive.
1.9k words
4.21
5.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note:

This story is not part of my 100 Centimeter series. It is an adventure of a very different nature. This is also a work of pure fiction and not a personal experience.

~

I don't think I could have ever describe myself as a jealous type person. It is not within my nature. But you, for some reason my Master, this quality was fantasied by you. You wanted me to be jealous. You wanted me to feel insecure about your thoughts and lusts for other woman. Maybe you were punishing me. Possibly I had displeased you in some way. Perhaps I was never going to be your submissive. Maybe this was just a stepping stone on my journey. I didn't know and the confusion and uncertainty had been overwhelming.

I knew that the mountain we were going to visit that Saturday afternoon had significant meaning to you. I agreed too easily to a hiking trip as I was so tired of the inside confines of your beautiful home. Your home that was so historic and beautifully situated. An envy of people from your town. I did not however, realise you would be taking me there, not this day at least.

This is where you had taken your previous submissive. The one whom you no longer possessed, not from lack of desire or relationship, but her career aspirations. This was a mountain of delicious memories for you. Rarely visited by any tourists, requiring an SUV to climb the steep incline. It was by far the sunniest day I had seen during my time in your northern snow covered land and one could not help but admire the view of the snow dusted peaks.

On arrival, you opened the car door for me and I climbed out, you pulled me in for a dominating kiss and started to nibble on that sweet spot just below my ear. You whispered to me that we are not here to hike but rather that you wanted me to strip in front of you, in front of all nature and stand before you wearing nothing but the flesh on my bones. I shivered at the thought, a sense of excitement passed through my body. We had spoken about voyeurism but we hadn't as yet, really indulged into that fantasy. I started by removing my hiking shoes, my jacket, then my tank top, my sports bra, my long pants, that lace G string, the whole time being watched as though I were your prey. Your eyes carefully watching, calculating, observing. I felt powerful and desirable for a brief moment. My Master was enjoying my little strip tease in a public place and I felt so free.

It was at that time, I saw her. Standing in front of me was the most beautiful brunette woman, dressed in a stunning grey fur coat, the front undone, revealing the most gorgeous sexy leather outfit. She was perfect. Spider long legs, sun tanned body, the perfect breast size, huge brown eyes, a drop dead gorgeous smile. Everything I felt I was not. Compared to my grey blue eyes, snow white hair, average height and supersized breasts, I didn't think I had ever felt so insignificant, so small. A million questions were racing through my mind. I knew instantly in my heart who she was but the awful sinking feeling in my stomach did not want to believe it. This was her. Your submissive before me.

You saw me shift uncomfortably. My eyes averting down to my feet, all my confidence had disappeared in a matter of seconds. Why was she here? Were you trying to tell me something? A wave of jealousy or maybe it was sadness washed of my body. I didn't want to compete for your affection. I thought that I had your protection and your care just as you had my implicit trust and loyalty.

I didn't even know this womans name. You just referred to her as sexy. She repeats the strip tease I had just performed for you but sliding her body seductively against you. Grinding her ass into your hardening cock, stealing kisses from your lips. You slapped her ass, grabbing it, pulling her hard against you. It's as though I didn't exist, or so I thought.

With that predatory gaze you seemed to have mastered, you walked towards me. Taking my hand and guiding me as though I was a child towards the front of your car. You rub your warm hands all over my body, paying very close attention to my nipples, sucking on them, pinching them, making them stand tall. You place nipple clamps on each and I feel the biting pain as the blood stops circulating there. The other submissive started to place a leather gag in my mouth. I went to protest but one look from you made me reconsider. Your sexy submissive handed you some strips of leather while I am not looking and you pushed me up against the car, bending me over it. You secured me to the bonnet of your car using the leather lashings that were provided. I was bent over, my bare ass and pussy on display for the whole world to see.

I was honestly expecting to be feel spanking, a riding crop, possibly a whip against my bare ass but no. There was nothing. You were totally absorbed in your play with your sexy woman. I saw in my peripheral version your hands between her legs. Rubbing her clit. Making her taste her own juices. You made her place both hands up against an old oak tree, her breasts hanging down, her ass wiggling at you. Teasing, tempting you to take her. And take her you did. I heard her deep throaty moan as you slid your hard cock into her waiting pussy. The wet slapping sounds as your balls hit her clit. The sound of sharp smacks could be heard across the mountain top as you spanked her perfect ass. As you picked up the pace, she started screaming your name in pleasure. Not Master, but your actual name. You ordered her to cum and she does so perfectly, at your very command, she obeyed you. Cumming on your cock, moaning your name, failing to make you cum at the same time. Ths slightly displeased. You pulled her by her hair and make her kneel. Leading her by her hair closer to where I am constrained.

In my full view, I saw your sexy, kneel before you and greedily take your cock in her mouth. She almost swallows your cock whole, wet slurping sounds blanket the air. I watched as she teased your tip and massages your ball sack, trying to get you to cum down her throat. I could see the pleasure on your face as you closed your eyes, enjoying the sensations of her deepthroating you. All of a sudden, you grasped the back of her head, your fingers entwining in her hair and you pushed her willing and needy mouth deep against your throbbing cock. You called her such a good sub as you grunted over and over, pouring your powerful seed down her throat and deep into her belly.

I wished I could have looked away. My body was a blaze with humiliation and embarrassment. My hard clamped nipples ached against the car, my mouth was dry from the ever presence of the leather gag. I hoped for release from my bounds. But you had another agenda completely. I was to suffer a degree of humiliation and degradation I had never known in my entire life. You commanded sexy to crawl to me on all fours and to make me cum using nothing but her tongue. I could feel the colour drain from my face, I felt faint. Surely not? I misheard that. I was never into woman and the idea was just too cruel to ponder. But this Master, this was the reality, this is what you subjected your loyal submissive to.

My heart rate quickened as I felt her warm breath between my thighs. My eyes pleading with you to make it stop but it didn't. I was utterly powerless. Nothing but a toy for pleasure at this stage. You stared back with no emotions what so ever, not even a hint of saving me. I could feel my pussy start to get wet from the constant stimulation. Her soft wet tongue lapping and circling my clit. Sharp quick gasps came from me behind the gag. No matter how much I didn't want this, there was no denying that she was skilled with her tongue. And it was going to send me over the edge. Her moaning, your watching, it sent me into that natural higher high.

Her soft wet tongue make me cum, all the while I am staring at you through tear stained eyes. I had just orgasmed at the touch of a woman's tongue and I'd never felt so ashamed. I was too exhausted both physically and mentally to do anything but to lay my weary head upon the car and try and catch my breath, trying to block out what just happened and wonder whether it was just a nightmare. I heard white noise talking, the faint sound of a car driving off in the distance and then your warm hands on my back. You softly kissed me, your voice soothing me as you removed the constraints from my four limbs. A shaky breath from myself as the gag is removed and a torturous groan as the nipple clamps are finally released. I started to shake uncontrollably, my body a wreck of tears and you folded me in your warm embrace and placed me into the back of the car, yourself joining me. I clung to you, my head buried deep into your chest as you pulled a blanket over my still naked body, all the emotions I had sought to bury during this experience surfaced and I cried.

You held me in your warmth as the days activities finally crashed over my body and soul. Every wall had been shattered and every insecurity I ever had, had been felt today. I could feel myself breaking inside. As I breathed a deep breath in, I inhaled your scent and a sense of calm began to settle over me. I knew that smell. The scent of home, safety and love. The smell of my caring and kind Master.

I looked up at you and I was greeted by your concerned but warm hypnotic eyes. You stroked my cheek and brushed a loose strand of hair out of my eyes. My wide blue eyes met your dark enticing ones. You tilted your head down and claimed my lips. I felt sparks and the fire ignite within as you deepened our kiss. It was slow and gentle, full of passion. We parted after many moments and I moved as far away as possible from you. Pulling the blanket tightly around my naked body, my head resting in my hands, trying to make sense of it all.

I'm sorry my little one, you kept murmuring over and over. You knew that you had pushed through the boundaries, that you had broken my hard to earn trust. And for what? A few hours of pleasure and a chance to live out your fantasy. But at what cost? Was it worth it?

Will this experience change us? What does the future hold from now? In truth, I don't know. The ball is in your court so to speak. Can we mend this bridge that was burnt Master? I only hope that in time, a solution for both of us to be happy, shall present itself.