Deadly Sexy

Story Info
Trapped among the undead, a man is forced to live.
9.1k words
4.38
6.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 07/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

In my early thirties, I got a job as a night watchman for a medical compound in the mountains. One night as I was on patrol outside, I heard a strange noise. I switched on my flashlight, and walked over to see a mound on the ground. But, it started moving.

I realized it was a person, hunched over. "Hey! Security! What are you doing here!?" The person stood up, and dropped a bloodied stump of flesh on the ground. It turned around, and I realized it had a totally rotten face, with skin hanging off, and all white eyes. It staggered toward me, making strange gurgling noises, swinging its sharp looking fingers aggressively, at me, and snapping its jaws open and closed, hungrily. I pulled my hand gun out, and pointed it, saying, "Stop! I will shoot!" The idea of what was happening flashed through my mind, but it made no sense. I wanted to keep my job, but I also didn't want to be bitten by this thing, and didn't want to kill a human, so I shot it in the leg. No effect. A hand clamped on my shoulder from behind, and I smelled hot, putrid breath. I darted to the right, and, looking back, saw another dead looking person coming toward me.

I ran toward the main building.

I'd never been inside. Outside security lived on grounds, and patrolled the outer area, but the inside guards had a different clearance level, and this place was extremely secretive. But, I'd fight my way in, if it meant getting away from these things, even if I lost my job. As I ran, my flashlight beam revealed shambling bodies all over, to the left, and right, coming from between the large chemical tanks, and vehicles that dotted the grounds. I got to the doors. They were locked. I started pounding on them, to no effect. The howling, groaning, and gurgling of the zombies behind me got louder, as they were starting to close in.

I'd seen enough zombie movies, and figured I'd give it something a try. I aimed, carefully, at the nearest one, and shot it, square in the forehead. It fell, immediately, dead. Terror shot through me, then, though, as I thought, I'm holding a revolver, and have no more ammo. Four more bullets, then I was zombie food. One reached out from the darkness on my right and grabbed my leg. It had been lying in the bushes, and was skeletal, and rotten. I shot it through the top of its head. Three. Another lunged from in front. It got ahold of me, making me drop my flashlight, but I managed to kick it back, and, as it prepared to lunge again, I shot, and missed. Two. To my left, another shrieked, and started grabbing at me, I got it in the head, but off to the side, through the cheek. It kept coming. One. It lurched toward me and I got it in the middle of its head. Zero.

A hand grabbed me from behind. I knew I was dead, but I turned to see a human face! A doctor from the lab had opened the door and was pulling me in. A zombie outside grabbed my arm. I was pulling away, but it had a tight grip. The doctor was pulling on my other arm. I felt the zombie's teeth sink in, but just then, the blood made my arm slippery, and it lost its grip. I was pulled inside. The door was shut and locked. I was safe. The doctor introduced himself, "I'm Doctor Wynes, let's get you to the infirmary."

He led me down a few halls, into the infirmary. There were several other patients, all with bite wounds. Some were, like me, fresh. Others were starting to look pale, yellow, and sick. The doctor explained that they'd had an outbreak, but were forbidden to talk about it. Instead, they'd cut communication with the outside world, and sealed off all of the areas with zombies in them. Clearly, many had made their way outside, tonight. "You're looking at your future, unfortunately. The virus proceeds through the stages you're looking at right now." He gestured at the slightly yellowed, pale people. "Until it gets to the point of no return, which you witnessed outside."

"How long do I have." I barely managed to choke out, my throat closing up with emotion.

"I'm not the one to answer that question, but there is good news. The researchers in the next wing, wing A, had announced a cure just shortly before the outbreak."

"What's the bad news?" I asked.

"The bad news is that that wing is locked from here." A wave of fear hit me, as it seemed I was in one of the wings that was sealed off to keep the zombies trapped inside. There was a huge crash, and I stumbled back, on blind instinct, without even realizing what had happened, for a moment. Then I saw the windows were all breaking, and several zombies fell through, and began attacking the patients. The doctor fell under one of them. I tried to kick it off of him, but another started coming at me from the other side, and I was forced to flee.

I ran, like a wild animal, through the halls. A lot of doors were locked, I assumed they were sealed off, filled with zombies. One of them opened, and a body fell out, onto the floor. It was totally dark inside. I backed up, slowly, and then realized I wasn't looking at dark empty space, I was looking at a surface area made entirely of zombies, compressed into a room, shoulder to shoulder. They spilled out into the hall and started grabbing at me. I ran. I heard a woman's voice shout, but I couldn't make out the words. Yet, I knew she was calling to me. I sprinted toward her, as more doors opened, and more undead filled the hall. I made it to her, and once inside, she shut and locked the door. That door said "To B wing." Which meant, this must be A wing! A wave of hope washed over me.

She took me up the stairs, into a hallway that was empty, and finally, to an empty security room. It had a sink, shower, small bed, a desk, and a bank of security cameras, and there were chains on the floor, connected to hand cuffs with electronic locks, where security would hold an intruder or other offender, until the actual police could arrive and take them. She said something, again, sharply, and hurriedly, which I didn't understand, and dashed off, back down the hall, toward the stairs. I assumed she was going to look for more survivors.

I made sure the door was locked. I washed my wound with soap and water, and then watched the security cameras for a while. After the terror wore off, and I realized that the room I was in was completely secure, due to it being where the highest level security guards worked, I laid down and went to sleep.

Chapter 2

The next morning she walked into the room in her lab coat. She set some food down for me, on the desk, and then began speaking to me in a language I didn't know. I kept telling her I didn't understand. She managed to get her name through, though, "Doctor Ana Santiago." She was trying to tell me much more, though, and I just didn't understand. She patiently tried two more languages, each time, saying the same length of speech, in the same cadence, trying to get me to understand the same thing, before giving up.

Finally she resorted to gestures, but her tone didn't match what she was doing. She kept pointing to her ass, and saying "Lick." It didn't add up. She was clearly a doctor, and sounded like she was trying to help me, however, it made zero sense, but she only knew a handful of English words. I shrugged and tried to express the fact that I had no idea what she was talking about, but what she did next made even less sense. She pulled down her pants and turned around, so I could see her perfect ass, thrust it out at me, and said, "Lick!" This was too weird. I shook my head. She got frustrated, and said, "You want to live, you lick!" I could see her pussy lips beneath her butt, and that interested me, but she was clearly gesturing to her ass. I shook my head again. She pulled up her pants, exasperated, let out a string of what I can only assume were curse words, and stormed out of the room. I tried the door, after she left, it was locked.

I was safe, at least, but I didn't know what to make of this doctor. She was a stunning Latina, with the absolute perfect female form, but her attitude, and tone, did not seem like she was coming on to me, and what she was asking me to do wasn't something I had any interest in. I hoped she would come back with a dictionary to translate her words, or something, and everything would make sense, somehow, once we could actually communicate. I sincerely hoped I was misinterpreting something. The whole place was on backup power, so only certain things worked. Unfortunately the outlets weren't powered, meaning no cell phone charging was possible. I assumed hers was dead, and that's why she gave up, and got so frustrated.

I became disturbed, when I realized that the door locked from the outside. I was trapped. For my own safety? Or was I a prisoner? I spent the rest of the day nibbling on the block of food she had left me. It was a tasty survival ration; a block of oats and wheat, infused with vitamins and minerals, and shelf stable for twenty years. I looked at the date, it was manufactured fifteen years earlier. I ate it, sullenly, after that.

I watched the security cameras. There were zombies shambling around, here and there. I showered, brushed my teeth, and afterwards, I found a book in the desk, and old sci fi novel, and read it to pass the time. Eventually I got tired, and laid on the bed. As the strange events of the day went through my head, and the stress wore off, I reminded myself that Dr. Santiago was, in fact, a professional researcher, and employed by one of the most advanced medical companies in the world. I had no idea what she was saying, and maybe she didn't actually know what "Lick" means, and was rather asking me to show her my butt, to check for symptoms or something, or wanted me to check hers. And, now, I was embarrassed for even thinking that she wanted me to lick her. Remembering her frustration, and storming off, I now believed I had probably insulted her, by mistaking a medical examination, and communication without a shared language, for sex. There is no way she was telling me to lick her asshole, that was ridiculous, asinine even. Equally ridiculous was the idea that she was keeping me prisoner. And with these, calming thoughts, I fell asleep.

Chapter 3

The next morning I woke up with a gurgling stomach. I hadn't eaten in over twenty-four hours, I suddenly realized. I looked at the security screens for the doctor, but all I saw were zombies, and empty rooms, full of destroyed medical equipment. I sat down on my cot, and looked at my arm. The bite was turning black, and I was feeling sick. The only person around who should be able to help me, turned out to be insane. No, I tried to push that idea away, and stay positive: She would come back today, and everything would be okay. I resolved to figure something out, and started looking around the room, examining everything. I didn't get very far before there was a click at the door. The slot opened, and food and water rations slid through, I ran to grab them, but they were pulled back in again. "Down!" came the doctor's voice. I had no choice, and was still trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she was just watching out for her own safety. I was a man, bigger than her, and unknown to her, so I backed up from the door, and kneeled down on the floor.

"Cuffs! Or no food!" She barked. This was starting to get ridiculous, and it was more difficult to spin this positive. On the other hand, I wondered, did she think the infection was about to take over, which would make me attack her? This terrified me more than anything else; was it about to take over? Regardless, I was at a stalemate. Either I cuffed myself, and trusted her, or I would starve in here, and eventually become a zombie. So, I cuffed myself in the chains connected to the floor. The door opened, and she walked in.

She spoke in a very kind, calm voice. She sounded apologetic. Then, she started to undress. She slipped out of her lab coat, then her shirt and bra. Her body was incredible. She had the perfect hip, waist and breast ratios. Next she took off her pants, and panties. Finally, she walked over to me, and said, "You want to live?"

I said, "Yes." She turned around, and put her ass in my face again.

"Lick!" She ordered. I realized she was going to starve me of food until I ate her. I was right the first time! She was fucking crazy, and I was her prisoner. I ducked low, and started licking her pussy. She turned around sharply, grabbed my face between her fingers, and said, "No!" Then, she turned around again, and grabbed the back of my head, and shoved it between her cheeks. I just wanted to get it over with, at this point, so I gingerly licked around the rim of it. "No!" she yelled, "You want to live, you LICK!" and she pushed my face, even harder, into her wide, full ass. I started licking her asshole.

She started moaning. It didn't taste like much, just an earthy, tangy, flavor and scent, as I assume she had just showered. It still disgusted me, though, and I pulled back, but she pushed my face in again. I had no choice, so I started licking again, and she kept moaning. I realized she was fingering her pussy while I licked her. Looking down, I realized I had a massive erection. So, despite me not enjoying this at all, I realized the cave man part of my brain was into it. I kept licking. She moaned deeper, and louder, and started grinding her ass onto my mouth. Finally, she started to come, and the pressure slacked off, as she released my head.

I was hoping to at last be allowed to eat food. But, no luck. She turned around, and pushed her pussy into my mouth. This, thankfully, tasted amazing. It was slightly sweet, but with mostly a savory, citrusy mixture. I was angry, and bitter, at what she was doing to me, but the relief was undeniable; going from something I didn't enjoy at all, to one of the best flavors in the world. I licked her clit, and when she lifted her leg up, inviting me to put my tongue inside of her, I happily did so. She rubbed her clit, while holding the back of my head, forcing my tongue deeper inside of her, until she came again. I tasted thick wet female come inside of her, a concentrated flavor of citrus, and cream, and it dripped into my mouth.

Then, she released me, and walked around behind me. I became full of fear. She could do literally anything to me, and she was clearly out of her mind. I felt her hands on my shoulders, and chills went down my back, as she lowered me onto the floor.

Once I was lying down, she put her pussy on my mouth again, and rubbed it back and forth. "Lick to live!" She shouted. I was tired, and hungry, and not interested any longer. I tried to turn my head in rebellion, but she grabbed it, and shoved her pussy down, onto my lips again, forcing her pussy lips apart, so that my lips were nearly inside of her. Then, she jammed her fingers between her pussy and my nose, and started to rub her clit, and moan, again. I started to lick inside of her pussy, as her noises of delight grew louder, and stronger. Finally, she began to squirt into my mouth. Normally it would have been sexy, but I hated her, and didn't want to drink any more of her. However, when I tried to turn my head to spit it out, she clamped her thighs tight around my head, so that I couldn't move, and couldn't get my lips out from under her. She gushed, and gushed into my mouth. I had to keep swallowing to avoid drowning in her, as any that overflowed started to go up my nose, and she was filling up my mouth, so if I didn't drink, I couldn't breathe.

Her juices were hot, and tasted like an amplified version of her come, and her pussy. She squirted for a long time, moaning, and was humming, and moaning with delight throughout. She quivered and looked down at me, as her hips shook, and the stream continued to pour into my mouth. Next she lifted her body up a bit, and wiggled her pussy over my face. Two drops more came off of her pussy and into my mouth. There was no reason to fight it, so I just drank it. She rubbed her pussy against my mouth, one final time, before releasing her thighs carnal embrace of my face.

Then, she got up on her knees, and maneuvered down to my waste, where she straddled my thighs, and put my dick inside of her. She was facing away from me, so I just watched her ass bouncing up and down, as I was thrust in and out of her, rapidly. I could feel her pussy clenching down on me, as she came again. I hated myself for it, but I began to come. The moment I tensed up, she pulled off of me, got dressed, and walked out, leaving me orgasming on the floor, bound in chains. The door slammed, and the electronic locks on the cuffs were released, as they fell to the floor. The food and water fell through the slot, and I ate, ravenously.

After eating, I just lay there for a while. Hours passed. I didn't have any energy. I watched the security cameras, and saw something that made no sense. I shook my head, and sat up on the bed, looking closer. Doctor Santiago was walking toward the zombies in one of the halls, as if they weren't there. I was disturbed. Part of me wanted her to get killed, but the other part of me knew I'd die without her. "Stop! Stop!" I yelled in futility, even though she couldn't hear me. She kept walking. My eyes went wide. She was about to be killed, and I would die in here of starvation. But, then, the strangest thing happened; the zombies parted ways for her. They avoided her, completely. She repelled them. Then, she was off camera.

I was wiped out. I dragged myself to the bed, and laid there. At least she wasn't dead, I thought, and laughed to myself, knowing that that also meant she would keep using me. With these grim thoughts, I fell into blessed oblivion for the night.

Chapter 4

The next morning I felt sicker. The bite was looking really bad. Now it had green hues, and some of the tissue was dying. I was becoming a zombie, and being used as a sex slave. I'd always thought being a sex slave sounded so hot, but I hated it, now. I felt disgust at the fact that my dick raged when she used me, and that I came while she rode me. Her knock came at the door. "You lick now?" She said. I had given up. She had me. She'd won. There was nothing I could do, and I only had a few more days to live anyway, based on the rate the infection seemed to be spreading in my arm. I could either starve to death in here, each day, until I died, with no human contact, or I could let her use me, and get some food out of it, and hope that maybe, somewhere in her sadistic mind, she planned on rewarding me with the cure to the virus, at some point.

I knew the drill, now, and got on the floor, and locked myself up. She walked in and undressed, the same as before. This time, though, she got low, and put her face right up to mine, and, yet again, sounded like she was apologizing. But then, I considered, she may be telling me she's going to kill me no matter how much I please her, but in a tone that sounded apologetic. She pushed her breasts into my face. She smelled amazing, so this was a welcome surprise. I licked her nipples, and sucked on them. Then, the time came that I was dreading, and she pulled me down, onto the floor, this time. Then she straddled my face, with her pussy right over my mouth. I lost myself for a moment, and I just wanted to eat her pussy, because it tasted amazing. Then, reality set back in, as she adjusted herself with a wiggle, spread her cheeks wide with her hands, and placed her ass onto my mouth, and began grinding it onto my lips.

I thought, maybe I could hurry this part up, and get her to quit, if I pleased her better, and with more enthusiasm. So, I started aggressively licking her, as hard, and as rapidly as I could. It worked! After only a few moments, she moaned and shook, and fingered her pussy. As she did so, she started to come, and her squirt shot out, around her fingers, and dripped down, into her ass crack, and over my tongue, as I vigorously, forcefully licked her asshole, where it poured into my mouth. It was water putting out a fire.