Deadly Sexy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, after examining my arm, she urged me to go out into the halls, where the zombies were. I thought she was going crazy again, but decided to trust her, anyway. The zombies fled from me! Now I was just as safe as her! It made no sense. We spent that day packing food and water into back packs. The next day we walked out of there. There were, indeed, sixty or so zombies surrounding the compound, and, had I gone alone, previously, I would definitely have been killed.

Chapter 8

We hiked to the nearest town. I bought a cell phone, and wanted to call the police, but Ana used the translation service on it to tell me that we would both be killed if we did so. There was so much more I wanted to ask her, now that we could actually talk, but we were both truly exhausted from our long hike. We got a hotel, and fell asleep that night.

When I woke up, she was gone. I booked a flight home, and just as was now normal for me, I lied, and lied, about where I'd been. I went back to work, and lived my life. I saw stories on the news about the medical compound. It had been glossed over. An outbreak had happened, a few researchers got ill, and for unknown reasons, a fire had broken out, and the compound was completely destroyed. Ana clearly knew that someone wanted to cover up what had happened, and that we were lose ends.

Epilogue

One day, after several months had passed, I got an email. I've copied it exactly, here:

My Dearest Love,

I am so sorry for all that had to happen between us. I know you hated me. I know you thought that I was an evil woman, who wanted to use you. I don't blame you, even though it breaks my heart. When I found you, you were infected with the beta virus. We had been working on a virus that would actually work with the host, to make them immune to most diseases, completely revolutionizing medicine. The beta virus was a failed attempt, and caused the outbreak.

This happened just as we made progress, and finally developed the alpha virus. This version actually cured the beta, but only if it was administered before complete transformation. The last tests we were doing confirmed that the alpha virus could not live outside the human body for more than a second, which ruled out literally everything but direct, deep contact, or a prepared, temperature controlled injection. It was transmitted only through oral contact; consumption of female excretions from the skene's gland, bladder, and cervical mucous, and other sexual fluids, and contact with the anus. There was also some evidence that it could be spread through sex, from vagina to penis.

We had not yet done further study, though, to confirm if it was actually transmitted through each of these mediums individually, how much of the virus was present in each one, or even if there was an error, and only one of them could transmit it, and had cross contaminated the other samples. Further, we didn't know if it required exposure to all sources in tandem, for full infection. We also discovered that complete infection took several exposures, and required a large amount of exposure, and consumption.

All of the medical equipment had been destroyed, so there was no way to give you a shot of a prepared, temperature controlled dose of the alpha virus. I tried to explain this to you. I told you, "You are infected. You will die within seven days. The only way to cure you is to infect you with the alpha virus, which I carry. However, all of our equipment was destroyed, and so the only way to transfer it, is through sexual contact. I know it is one, or several of my bodily fluids, and parts, that carry the virus, but I do not know if it might only be one, or might require a combination of them. We know it takes several exposures, over multiple days. I would like to keep this professional, I am a doctor, after all, but there is no sugar coating it: You will have to lick my anus, and drink my vaginal fluids, in large quantities, as well as have sex with me. This will have to be repeated for at least three days, if not more, to ensure that you are infected with the alpha strain. Only then, can we be entirely sure that you will survive the beta strain."

Unfortunately, you didn't understand a word. I tried two other languages, but it was no use. The alpha strain takes, at a minimum, four days to become effective, and you only had less than seven before you were lost. I couldn't waste time on language, trying to convince you, so I tried to show you. I tried to talk sweetly to you, and apologize for what I was doing, but you didn't understand. So, I did the only thing possible, and I told you exactly what the score was, "Lick or die." You didn't get it. I understand. At first, it was purely work. I was helping a patient, who was too thick to understand what was going on. It helped that I found you very handsome, despite being ill, because I had to produce fluid from my skene's gland, as well as cervical mucous and sexual fluids only produced during orgasm. This is also why I was so passionate with you, if I wasn't, my body wouldn't produce the correct fluids. I had to actually be aroused. As time went on, though, I started to care for you, deeply, and lost my professional position.

Then, you broke out. I was terrified. I knew that you were completely confused about what was happening, and I thought you might kill me, or hurt me. Once I saw your hesitation, as you held me, and total inability to act, though, I realized that my love for you was correct: under the hate, you loved me too, on some level, and would never hurt me, even if you were too thick to realize that, as well. I deduced that the alpha virus was taking hold, as you were strong enough to jog around the compound, and even overpower me. I cried, that night, because you hated me, and I loved you more than I'd ever loved anyone in my life, and I only wanted to help you. I still wanted to make sure you had at least one final dose, which is why I begged you to lick me again the following morning.

After that, you were healed, entirely. I love you so much, and looking at you every day, and spending all that time with you was more than I ever dreamed I would have in my lonely life, and I wanted to be with you, always. Yet, looking at you, I also knew how much you had hated me, and how you must think me mad, and would never really trust me. When we got to the hotel, I realized that you would never completely get over your feelings. I could never erase the hatred. Even now, though you understand, you will always remember that, at one point, I was someone you hated, with all of your being. I was someone you saw as evil, and sadistic, when all I ever did was love and care for you. That is why I had to leave you there.

I am sorry. I will always love you.

All my love, forever,

Ana

My heart broke, as I read her words. I never saw her again, and I've never been able to find even a mention of her name. I could have had the love of a lifetime with Ana, but I was too fucking stupid.

This is part 2 of the series "The Times Pussy Saved My Life." Check out parts 1 and 3 to see more sexy adventures!