Deadly Waters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't think of anything unusual that happened in the last couple of weeks."

"Did I remember you saying a city truck came in and dumped?"

"Maybe. I don't remember. I'd have to check the log. You think that's how the body came in?"

"To be honest, I don't know. I'm grasping at straws. What I think I'm going to do is go back and watch all the video and compare it to your logbook. See if anyone came through the gate who didn't log in."

"Okay, but there are two logs. There's a visitor's log and a dumping log."

"Did Officer Fisher, get a copy of both?"

"Yes."

"I know he's already done this, but maybe he missed something. Can you stop by the station tomorrow and give me the names of all the people? Or do you have photos of all your people so I can put names with faces?"

"Sorry, no photos, but I can give you a list of names if that'll be helpful."

He thought about it a moment. "Actually, it might."

"What are you looking for?"

"Patterns… or something that doesn't fit an existing pattern. Someone who arrives early, or late, or off schedule. Something like that."

"Okay. Do you want it now or can I email it to you?"

"Just email it, but can you still stop by the station tomorrow afternoon anyway? I'll cut down the video today to remove all the dead air, and then you can help me identify everyone. Did Officer Fisher do anything like this with you?"

She shook her head. "No."

He smiled as he placed the car into gear. "Good. Keep your fingers crossed something pops up."