All Comments on 'Deadly Waters Pt. 08'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Exciting conclusion! Great story!

5

brownmobbrownmob3 months ago

Thank you, awesome story 5* all the way

LitCritLitCrit3 months ago

Well-constructed mystery, good characters, nice balance of suspense and conflict - Five Star job all around!

SlithyToveSlithyTove3 months ago

Marvelous story, and an engrossing conclusion!

ArdieffArdieff3 months ago

Great story, and great portrait of a small town.

Davester37Davester373 months ago

I haven’t comment on the other parts of this one, but I’ve been enjoying it right along. As a police procedural, it’s pretty rough, but this isn’t a forum for a serious work of that genre. As a light, easygoing mystery, it’s an enjoyable read. I appreciate the interesting, likable characters, and the detailed setting. Your editing is nearly flawless.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it! Smoothly paced, enough frustration to keep one's attentinn, and good detail where it mattered. All in all the kind of story thqt keeps me coming back to Literotica. Much like ronde, Todd172, and a few others, I search for your latest story. ***** (lame but I limit my use of emoji's)

KeithW66KeithW663 months ago

What a great mystery solved. A really enjoyable read

OldbushyOldbushy3 months ago

I have paid money for far inferior stories, very good with just enough suspense and intrigue to keep you waiting for the next page.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you, sir. Very good. What's next?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent tale, worthy of a follow up?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story!

Top notch ending chapter.

BGHillmanBGHillman3 months ago

This story is in the top 2 or 3 I have read on this forum! And, I have read several hundred over the last 3 or 4 years. Keep up the good work, please!

dgfergiedgfergie3 months ago

A very well written story and best of all it's free! I enjoyed reading it. Thank you very much to our author.

BulldogfortyfourBulldogfortyfour3 months ago

Dang ! I am sorry that ride is over. Excellent well written story I looked forward to each and every chapter.

Thank you for sharing!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

jimmac44jimmac443 months ago

Excellent! One of the better 'Who Done It' stories I have read anywhere. A very rare story for Literotica.

picklebeardpicklebeard3 months ago
Top Notch Story

Excellent story, writing well-executed!

Steverino143Steverino1433 months ago

As a retired hydrogeologist working on aquifer protection coordinating with our WTP & WWTP's (from solvents, metals and PFAS) in Miami, FL, I frequently toyed with the idea of writing an environmental crime story.

Yours is excellent, thank you.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter3 months ago

This was really very well done! I have enjoyed each instalment. Good character development, with quirky people you can just visualize and smile at. It would make a great RomCom movie. Thank you for the smiles it gave me over the past few days.

SlofredSlofred2 months ago

My mother is from Clinton NC and Though I was born in Buffalo, most of my formative years were in the south . Then I lived in Myrtle Beach SC for 6 years while in the Air Force as well as 20years in Law Enforcement in Northwest Florida. This story took me back to the "good old days" . A northerner living in the Geechee part of the south. Thank you for this great tale and I will surely be obliged if you create more of Sean McGhee Tales. 5 stars from start to finish.

PurplefizzPurplefizz2 months ago

An outstanding story, I thoroughly enjoyed it, I it’s been a 5⭐️ read all the way through, yes we got a heavy hint who the perp was early in the story, but that doesn’t detract from the whole, many thanks for both writing and posting, cheers, Ppfzz.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 2 months ago

I've always liked your stuff. This was a really good one.

chytownchytownabout 2 months ago

*****True Non-Erotic story. Some damn good storytelling. Thanks for sharing.

daiblo598daiblo598about 1 month ago

Fantastic I would love to see this in print. It is just as some of the great mystery writers. Thank you for sharing I am really enjoying it.

JusteenKJusteenKabout 1 month ago

Absolutely terrific story. Better than many novels that I've paid for so thank you for providing it gratis.

BlastusBlastus27 days ago

Exceptional.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES