All Comments on 'Deaf, Dumb & Blind'

by amyredek

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story

Your story is good, but I just couldn't get past all the details.

AnsticeAnsticeover 12 years ago
Could use some work...

I liked the premise of your story and there is a ton of potential, but I got bogged down by your grammar issues and awkward phrasing. I would recommend finding a volunteer editor or posting for help on the editor's forum. Cleaning up the grammar issues would make it much more readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

Wow!!! I CRIED at the ending when I first read this story a year ago, and I am crying again upon rereading! Wonderful writing. What pure, selfless love with no games or secrets or lies - I am so envious of you, the writer, who must have experienced something close or equal to the relationship of the men in this fic. I consider myself lucky to find a story of truly compassionate love in a seemingly hopeless situation, and moreover, deeply surprised to find a touching romance story in the amoral and frankly loveless filth of Literotica.

Thank you so much for posting this online and sharing! I appreciate it so much and will always remember this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous