All Comments on 'Deal, Bro!'

by book_man_03

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot!!

Loved it!! So hot, need more!! No condom next time!!

PDumbledorePDumbledoreabout 18 years ago
Great

Excellant story, and I can't wait for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More please!

Well written, humourous, good sex. Please write more; the characters are all agreeable to read about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW!

Only if pictures came with it. Looking forward to the next installment.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
NICE!!!!

That was a great story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More please

Maybe you could work the other brother sister into the story line--one big happy family style fuck fest.

Naughty NymphNaughty Nymphabout 18 years ago
Great story

that was great i loved it would be intresting if you played off of him going to college maybe the sister and her friend miss him and show up at his college. Maybe hes a frat?? Many places this story could go

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful

very nice story. Love the warm relationship with brother and sister. Brings back good memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Most enjoyable

Really good to read and at a steady pace . I agree the girls should get on the pill and then Jack can enjoy more; so will the girls .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
NO CONDOMS.....

...would have made this a five! This is a story after all and girls (and men) have all sorts of pills nowadays.

Nevertheless, it was good that school/college gets only a minimal mention and the action was pretty intense at times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Condoms add realism

Many people cry down the use of condoms in this story, but I think it added realism. They're people who keep their heads on more than follow their impulses, it fits that they'd think about condoms and moreover, have a limited supply.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Must Continue

First time I have read this author - will definitely be going back over earlier submissions.

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
I Thought It Was Way HOT!

The 1st time I've read one of your postings surely will not be the last! Keep doing it. You're one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good but

good but they need to go to the same college so they can continue fucking atleast bro and sis need to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting story

I like the dialogue, but would have liked a little more buildup. Kind of wham-bam, all of a sudden we're fucking. That made the story lack credibility.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Well, brother/sister sex is second only to the old standby...

...Mom/son incest is still the gold standard. I would think that just maybe brother/sister is more common here in the U.S. Although every boy has a Mom and not every one has a sister. Maybe we could do a survey, I will volunteer. As a nurse they should all be willing to talk with me, I just inspire confidence. I would do it for minimum wage, LOL. Have fun, everyone. Thank you for writing, book_man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

I love the way you write... great stories... please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
deal bro

they needed to fuck without condoms

henrycarterhenrycarterover 9 years ago
NO CONDOMS

Much more exciting without stopping to roll on condoms. A spontaneous fuck (or fucks) during the night would be more exciting. Even let one or the other of the girls get pregnant and blame it on the other guy. :)

In the morning, all stay naked around the house and maybe get caught by the parents. Maybe the parents admit to being brother and sister and have no objection to Patti & Jack making a grand kid for them.

HC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice

that is the way sex should be in my opinion FUN andeasy going.weather it is incest or straight. realy enjoyed this one. 5 out of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Good to read had me hard and dripping but when he slid into his sister I had to cum and boy I did. My wife gave great oral as I read it to her then I filled her mouth bloody good story

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Not bad but you need to finish this story

I agree with most of the comments stated. You have some many options with this story it's going to be interesting to see which way you go with it. I think both the sister and brother were quite shocked by their admission to each other they wanted this for so long. That's the path I would follow in this story, her girlfriend been the dessert for both..

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 7 years ago

A very well written and hot story. Made you feel you were there watching and participating !! It would be so hot for brother and sister to be screwing each other and eating each other ! I hope you add another chapter where they move in together away from their parents and maybe Mom figures out what's going on and wants to join them ?? Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun for all

Good stuff I had a similar exp/ but sis just watched as I did her friend. Dejavue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very, very good!

The sex in this story seemed relaxed/real especially between Jack and Patti. That made it so much hotter, loving and beautiful imo. And that set it apart from other bro/sis stories, again, jmo. I am soooooh disappointed there were no further adventures of Jack and Patti. Cute couple.

I was kinda' hoping/expecting for Patti to tell Jack to remove the condom because she just prefers it "bareback". Excellent story though. 5* of course. -dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It rated pretty hot with me, but the whole condom thing was a turn off. Someone said it added realism, but every girl I've ever had sex with when I was younger, that was 18 or older was on birth control of some sort. Pill, implant, etc. Every one. Hell, all the girls under 18 that were on bc. I'm sure there are plenty that aren't for lots of reasons, from health, allergies, living with nutjob parents... But if we can stretch realism enough to think some guy is going to get lucky enough to fuck his sister's bestie AND his sister too, then we can just assume they have protection and not even bring it up. ...and oh, for me that age range was about 30 years ago! I imagine it's a lot more common these days when it's a lot easier and safer to take bc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
OUTSTANDING READ FROM START TO FINISH.

CONGRATULATIONS! Your story is exciting to read and delivers pleasure at every turn. Part of it is your narrative style, a big part is your mastery of the English language. You know the difference between stomach and belly and the difference between lie and lay. Your characters are believable and likeable. Your plot is plausible and satisfying. Thanks for sharing

wwaldripwwaldrip8 months ago

Great story, every man’s dream

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous