Deal Me In! Pt. 02

Story Info
Jeff and Beth.
10.2k words
4.13
13.5k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation and references events in Part 1, so it will make more sense if you read that first.

________________________________________________________________

I woke up the following day a little hungover. It wasn't like "I didn't know what went on the night before" hungover, but more like I was in low gear and fully aware of our activities last night.

"Good morning," I said as I stood up, still naked, limp cock hanging down and slightly off to one side.

I glanced down at Sue, who was stretching on the couch. I assumed she was a little sore from the pounding she had taken the night before. But, of course, I've never been fucked by four guys in one night, so I could only imagine.

"What a night!" Sue said in a groggy morning voice. "I feel like I got hit by a car. I need to shower," her body still showing noticeable spots and streaks of dried cum from the night before.

"Yes, it was quite the night," I replied as we ascended the stairs. "But I think three cars and one bus hit you," I quipped, trying to make light of the situation.

Sue and I continued upstairs to our bedroom, showered, and dressed. I wore shorts and a T-shirt as I planned to do yard work, and she put on a pair of sweats. It was easy talking last night as we lay there after everything had unfolded, but the next day seemed much more difficult. What happened in my mind was fantastic; I enjoyed it and wasn't jealous. As for Sue, the booze had worn off, and she had slept on it. The memory of three of our friends cumming in and on her, not to mention me at the end, well, I just needed to make sure everything was OK.

"So, baby, are we playing cards against tonight?" I joked, trying to break the ice.

"You're funny! My pussy is a little sore after the beating it took last night. But we're good, right?" she asked, looking at me, waiting for my reply.

"So, I wondered how I would react once it was over. Of course, I wanted to see it, but you never know how something like that.....well, the next day and all. But, I'm OK with everything, actually, more than OK.

"So, it didn't bother you seeing our friends fucking me like that, cumming inside me?"

"It was like an overload of my senses, seeing you getting fucked like that," I explained, carefully searching for the right words. "Baby, as you said, we were living out a fantasy, or even a couple, when all was said and done. But we kept control of the situation, and it's not like they will be sneaking over her to bang you while I'm at work or anything. They are our friends, although they will want to repeat the experience, of that, I am sure. So, are you OK with how everything turned out?"

Sue's eyes met mine, and she walked over and gave me a little peck on the cheek.

"I love you, baby, and I am, but I'm not sure how fast I want to do that again. Don't get me wrong. I thoroughly loved getting fucked like that; it will be fun to do again at some point. But I don't want to make it too easy for them, if you know what I mean? I don't want it to be; let's play poker at Taylor's house because his wife will fuck us all," she said with a smile. "Besides, if you recall our discussions last night, we have other things to move on to."

I embraced my wife, sliding my tongue into her mouth, and we shared a long, slow, deep kiss. As our lips parted, I looked into her eyes. I could tell she was content with all that had happened and was ready for the next step, as was I.

We went downstairs, and I headed outside, busying myself with mowing the lawn, washing our cars, and a few other minor tasks. Then, finally, Sue came out and brought me a glass of Iced Tea. She had put on a bikini and had a towel with her.

"Going to get some sun, baby?" I asked.

"Yes, it's such a beautiful day, and I need to get some color. No one likes fucking a pale bitch, at least no one I know," she giggled and walked around the side of the house to the back, ass shaking, where our kidney-shaped pool and hot tub awaited her.

I ducked into our home office to catch up on some work since Sue was busy by the pool. About a half hour had passed, and my cell phone was buzzing. It was Jamar. I picked it up and slid the bar on the screen across to answer.

"What's going on, Jamar?" I asked.

"Nothing much, man. How's your day going?"

I felt uneasy that he was calling back so quickly after we discussed things last night, but that might also be good.

"It's going. You know, chores around the house and a little cleaning up, if you know what I mean," I joked.

"Well, that's why I was calling you," he began.

Oh, shit. Here it comes. I braced myself for disappointment.

"That thing we were talking about, it's going to take a minute to get it together," he continued. "I'm sure you want me to do it right, and I need to check things out, do a little surveying, know I'm saying?"

I didn't know exactly what he meant, but I took that to mean he was screening people to get the best guys he could together, so it was a good idea to clarify the criteria so we were all on the same page.

"Sue and I have never done anything like that before," I explained. "She did enjoy it, and what we discussed, I think she'd like that even more, but there are a few ground rules."

"I figured there would be," he replied.

"So, first and foremost, I know we are all friends, and we knew you were all clean. I need to check out the perspective guys and make sure they are, too, because we don't need to get anything extra if you catch my meaning."

"Of, for sure. I was already on that. I'm fucking Sue, too. I don't want any of that, either.

Sue hated condoms, and honestly, they would ruin the whole thing for me, too, so we needed people that could go without them.

"Second, they all need to be packing the rod," I said, trying to sound hip but probably falling miserably short.

"Gotcha. I never heard it put that way before, but I got you. So no worries, but maybe worries the opposite way if you take my meaning."

I was tempted to stop and ask what we had to look forward to, but better to cross that road later as the excitement was building and the day got closer.

"Third, I'm going to watch it again. We are thinking of a creative way to make that happen, but more details to follow."

"I figured that was your thing. You said as much, so no problems there. I'll explain everything to the guys once you have a plan."

I knew he already knew this since I mentioned it that night as he left, but I wanted to repeat it so there were no misunderstandings.

"And lastly, it needs to be at a neutral location, like a hotel or something. I know you, Jamar, so we're cool, but I don't need a bunch of strangers fucking my wife and knowing where we live, OK?"

"Yeah, I'd probably feel the same way, but trust me, I'm bringing four good guys with me, so no worries. Is that about what you think, five total?"

"I assume you are the fifth," I laughed, "Yes, that should be good. I'll check with Sue that everything is OK."

That about wrapped things up. Then we just needed to get a date and time down, rent a hotel, and we would be off and running with adventure number two.

"There is one more thing'" Jamar began. "I'm sure I have the right guys, but one is out of town for another two weeks. So I wouldn't plan on it for a few weeks with schedules, etc.

"That's not a problem; Sue is still recovering from last night," I joked. "Let me know when would be good for everyone; there is no rush. Let's say, three to four weeks from now? On a week we don't play poker. Of course, we are flexible, but that should give us a little time. Talk to you later, and please, let's keep this between us."

"Not a problem. See you, man," he replied, and we ended the call.

I returned to the pool to update Sue on what Jamar and I had discussed. Our backyard is a two-tiered arrangement, with the upper part a cooking/eating area and steps leading down about three feet to the lower part, that the pool/hot tub and seating area around the pool. Our yard had a fence running around it that was that white vinyl material about six feet high. It afforded us a degree of privacy, but the houses in our neighborhood are two-story so that either side could look into our yard.

"Hey, baby, how's it going?" I said as I descended the three steps and turned toward where she was lying, sitting in the chair to her right.

"This sun feels too good, and you should get your suit on and come out here with me."

I looked her up and down.

"I should. That sun must be something, but it's not as hot as you!"

She peered over in my direction.

"I know that look. What's on your mind?"

Honestly, what was on my mind was fucking right here on the lounge, but I was pretty sure that pussy was still in the dry dock for repairs after the pounding it took last night.

"I just got off the phone with Jamar," I replied with a grin, pulling my shorts down and exposing my semi-hard cock.

I began to touch myself, and my cock responded, slowly stiffening with each subsequent caress.

"Oh, and what did you two talk about?" she said with a smile. "Careful, we have neighbors."

We had neighbors on either side, and the back dropped down a hill into the woods behind our fence. On the right was the Evans', who had lived there before us, and on the left was a couple from Morocco who had just moved in. Fortunately, the house on the left's view is blocked by a sizeable sprawling oak tree on our side of our fence, but the Evans had a clear shot into our backyard.

My cock was now fully erect. I was playing it by ear, unaware of my next step but eager to push the envelope and see what we could get away with.

"What are the chances that anyone is looking over here right now? A tree is blocking this side," I said, motioning to the house on our left. "Jason is probably out with his friends, and their master is on the first floor, so Mark and Pam won't be looking."

"What did you have in mind," Sue asked as she tilted her head in my direction and pulled the sunglasses she wore up and onto her head.

"Well, fucking is probably out of the question right now, but a nice sloppy blowjob would be fantastic."

"I'll make you a deal. I'll suck your dick while you tell me about the phone conversation, and as long as I like what I'm hearing, I'll keep sucking."

My wife grabbed her towel and folded it up into a small rectangle to put her knees on, laid it at my feet, and moved between my legs. She removed my hand and replaced it with one of her own, petting and stroking my cock, as I tilted my head back, the pleasure increasing with the continued fondling.

"So, tell me, what did Jamar say? Does he have something lined up for me?" she said seductively, settling in above my cock, mouth moving closer. I could feel her breath's warmth, followed by a tongue flick across the tip.

"So, Jamar said he had found the guys," I shared, consciously deciding to draw this out as long as possible.

Sue licked around the head and then pooped my cock into her mouth, about three-quarters the way down, and pulled it back out.

"Tell me more, baby," she cooed, then returned my cock to her mouth.

"He had four guys lined up, all that meet our list of requests," I continued. "Jamar is the fifth."

My wife slid up and down several more times, my shaft now wet with saliva and glistening in the sunlight, spit stringing from her lips as she removed my dick from its temporary home again.

"That sounds delightful. Do they all have big, hard cocks?" she inquired, going down on me again, this time to the base of my cock, lingering for a moment before resuming her bobbing motion.

"I didn't ask specifics, but he did say that I didn't have to worry about that, quite the opposite," I moaned as I moved closer to orgasm. I'd never considered the allure of sex out in the open, where others might be watching, and there was the risk of being caught, but I liked it. That, coupled with the talk of our future gang bang, multiplied the pleasure from the blowjob, so I knew this wouldn't last long.

Sue reached behind her back, undid the top she was wearing, and let it fall off, bringing her tits into play. I reached down and took them in my hands, gently rubbing the nipples and caressing the flesh. She came up for air once again, sighing with pleasure.

"Oh, that sounds marvelous. I can't wait, and from the looks of things, neither can you."

Sue returned to my cock, knowing that my climax was getting close. She moved her hand to the base of my dick and began playing with my balls as I began to feel them tighten up, the cum starting to move toward my cock. She sucked my prick for another thirty seconds until I could feel the moment was close at hand.

"I'm going to cum, I cautioned. "Oh, This is so fucking awesome."

She immediately sped up the motion, and I began thrusting her head with my hands to control the speed.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming! " I announced as the first jet of semen burst forth from my swollen member. Then another, followed by another as my cock swelled and expelled, only to repeat the process until I had emptied myself. It was all my wife could do to try and contain it, albeit unsuccessfully, as inaudible sounds came from her, my load more than she could handle. I held on as I finished cumming, then released her. She pulled my shrinking cock out and looked up at me, a little spit-jizz mixture on her chin.

"Fuck, I thought I was going to choke to death," Sue exclaimed as she caught her breath, wiping the cum around her mouth with a finger, then licking it clean. A week ago, that was something she would have never done.

"Baby, that was fantastic," I said, beaming. "I take it you liked what you heard?"

My wife stood up, picked up the towel she was kneeling on, unfolded it, and wrapped it around her.

"I did. I want it to be everything we both want, so we need to take our time and plan this out. I have several ideas that I am toying with."

"Do tell, do tell," I said, and with that, she extended her hand toward me. I took it in mine, stood up, picked up my shorts, and walked into the house. We had a few weeks to work this out and wanted to make it a night to remember.

We lay around in the living room, talking and caressing, exciting each other, but not having sex. Being in touch this way felt great, and we never seemed happier. We discussed several scenarios of how we wanted things to go, and I have to say, everything from the mundane to the outlandish was thrown around. In the past, I would have never imagined having conversations like this. It seemed like everything was on the table, but it all needed to be carefully considered and planned. It was a newfound freedom, but I kept reminding myself that it was also something that could quickly get out of hand.

Just then, my cell dinged, the sound I used for texts. I reached over to look at it. It was Jeff:

"Hey, just checking in with you. Would you and Sue like to go to dinner with us later in the week?

"Honey, it's Jeff. He and Beth wanted to know if we were free later in the week to go to dinner?"

We both looked at each other momentarily, probably thinking the same thing briefly, then dismissing it. We had talked about Jeff and Beth that night after the gang bang but agreed they probably weren't into swapping, although I did tell Sue I had jerked off thinking about fucking her. She admitted that Beth was hot and Jeff was pretty good himself. We had gone out regularly for a couple of years and had known them for four or five years. I was worried we hadn't told everyone after the poker gang bang what to say if they were asked who sat in, but then it wasn't like I would ask them to lie. It wasn't a big deal that it was Sue, but I could have told him that. It seemed like such a good plan then, but it had a few holes in retrospect. I texted him back:

"Sure, that sounds great. Let us know where you'd like to go, and we can meet you there."

My phone lit up immediately with the return text:

"Why don't you guys meet us at our house at about six on Friday?"

I texted back:

"Sure, see you then."

"So, they want us to meet them at their house at six on Friday," I said, looking over at my wife while setting my phone back on the coffee table.

"Do you think they know anything?" Sue asked, somewhat concerned.

I thought about it for a minute. Even if someone said Sue sat in, they certainly wouldn't mention that everyone fucked her, would they? I had a few phone calls to make.

Thirty minutes later, I had my answer.

"Honey, Troy told me that Jeff had called him and, during their conversation, was asked how poker went. He wanted to know how the new guy was, and Troy told him it was you."

Sue thought about it for a second and then shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, it's not a big deal? He never asked you who it was, and you didn't say anything except for having someone who wanted to sit in. I'm someone. It's not like he told them we all fucked, did he?"

"Troy told me that he said you played well, it was a fun evening, and then we broke it up about the usual time, and everyone went home," I answered.

My wife started to laugh.

"Yes, it was a fun evening," she said, the laughter fading. "Alright, as long as he didn't let on anything, no big deal."

Monday came, and with it, work. I was busy most of the week, but I'd talked to Jeff on the phone to get a bearing on where his head was. During our conversation, he asked me who the other player was, and I told him it was Sue. Jeff said he would have been OK playing with her, and I had to laugh, but not out loud since that sentence had a double meaning, at least to one of us. Finally, he said no, biggie, but we should play with six next time, and I agreed. There would be no gang bang since Jeff had no idea, and Sue wasn't up for a repeat anyway; we had bigger fish to fry.

I got home Friday to a wife picking out clothes, which is every man's delight. Guys, they pick something out and go with it. I picked jeans, a button-down shirt, not tucked in, and comfortable boating shoes. Women, it seemed, need a consult first, or maybe it's more of a confirmation and complement session.

I watched as various outfits were modeled, but in the end, we settled on a tight pair of blue jeans with a sweater. Underneath, she wore a black lace bra and pantie set I had bought for her. The place they had picked was a casual Mexican restaurant, so it wasn't like there was a dress code. It would be a nice comfortable dinner with friends.

We hopped in the car for the twenty-minute ride to Jeff and Beth's. We parked and walked up to the front door, ringing the bell. Jeff answered the door and let us in.

"Beth will be down in a minute. She is still getting ready. Sue, you can go up if you want," he said, motioning to the stairs.

"I'll be right back, honey," my wife said, heading upstairs.

Jeff offered me a beer, which I accepted. We sat in the living room as he cracked our beers open, handing me mine and tossing the opener on the end table. ESPN was on the TV in the background.

"So, how's it going," Jeff said, taking a swig of his brew.

"Everything is good, and you?" I replied.

"Can't complain. The usual grind with work, keeping up the house and yard, you know the drill. So, about that poker game. How did Sue do? I've always wanted to teach Beth to play. She knows just enough to be dangerous, five-card draw, pretty much. I hear Sue won some big pots," Jeff said, not indicating that he knew anything more.

"You know, she had played before and wanted to sit in. Maybe I should have told you Sue was the someone," I started, but Jeff cut me off.

"No harm, no foul," he interjected. "It was good to take a little break, and from what Troy said, everyone enjoyed her playing. So, I was thinking. Maybe we could play sometime, us four?"

"That sounds like fun. I'm sure Sue would like that. She is always up for a game."