All Comments on 'Deal Me In! Pt. 02'

by deepinleftfield

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is such a hot story. If only people realize the benefits of having a hot wife & the fun that can be had. I can’t wait for her black gangbang. I’ve always wanted my wife black gangbanged we just never could find the right group of people. Please continue this series soon.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The two couples should have a cross-impregnation party. Each hubby impregnates the other's wife. They stay swapping friends forever.

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

Who knew the vermin played cards.

TeekntildeTeekntilde12 months ago

This was such an amazing story, I can’t wait to read about the Black gang bang and the further adventures of Taylor and Sue.

Jaydean409Jaydean40910 months ago

Hot story, but I’m always amazed at the difference between girl to girl and man to man. It’s just assumed that the women can’t wait to eat each other, suck nipples and mash their counts together. The men, on the other hand, avoid touching in any way!! My wife in very conservative, good Catholic girl, and our sex life has game from super vanilla to nonexistent. On the rare occasions where lesbianism have been discussed she has been adamant that the very thought makes her sick. I had a Mistress in San Diego, on the other hand, who made me suck her other submissive’s cock. Not only did I find it incredibly humiliating/exciting, but I loved it when he came in my mouth. I guess authors are afraid of the condemnation they’d get from all the super moralists who inhabit the comments section!!!!!

unclemerv77unclemerv778 months ago

waiting for chapter 3 enthusiastically

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeepinleftfield@deepinleftfield
I've always been interested in expressing myself through writing. Unfortunately, I'm not an English major or someone with vast writing history, so this will be a trial-and-error experience. I do this in my spare time, so stories come out when they do; I'm not on any schedule. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Deal Me In! Series Info