Deal With My Sass and Eat My Ass Ch. 02

Story Info
Katherine has her ass eaten by Becky.
1.5k words
4.55
36k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm rainy Monday morning. Katherine had just returned from dropping her kids off at summer camp and was putting up a load of laundry in the utility room when the doorbell rang. Who the heck could that be? she thought. She quickly walked to the front door. When she got to there, she looked outside and was surprised to see Becky standing there in the rain. She was wearing black yoga pants and a grey sports bra. She was clearly soaked.

Katherine quickly opened the door.

"Becky?" was all she could muster.

"Can I please come in?" Becky said.

Katherine nodded and moved back so allow Becky inside. Once Becky was inside Katherine closed the door.

"I was jogging when it started to downpour and I just didn't know where else to go," Becky said as she wrapped her arms around her chest to fight the shivers.

Katherine immediately went into "mother mode," grabbed a towel from a nearby closet and gave it to Becky as she would do for one of her own children.

"Let's get you out of those wet clothes," she said gingerly.

Becky nodded and bent down to take off her wet running shoes. She then followed Katherine to the nearby bathroom.

"Why don't you take off your wet clothes and I'll go put them in the dryer?" she suggested.

Becky nodded and walked into the bathroom, pulling the door closed behind her.

As she waited outside, Katherine started to fantasize about Becky's naked body. It was almost surreal. The woman she lusted for was now naked in her bathroom!

A minute later, Becky opened the Bathroom door and handed Katherine her wet clothes. She then came out of the bathroom barefoot and wrapped in a towel. She had undone her ponytail to let her hair dry and her black hair flowed freely over her exposed shoulders.

"Why don't we go sit in the living room while I put these clothes up to the dry then I'll make you a warm cup of tea?" Katherine suggested.

Becky smiled and nodded as she slowly walked towards the living room.

Katherine then walked to the laundry and put Becky's clothes in the dryer. She then went to the kitchen, filled the tea kettle and turned on the stove before walking into the living room. There she found Becky sitting on the couch with her knees tucked in, covering herself as best she could with the towel.

"Thank you so much for letting me in," Becky said.

Katherine smiled at her. Suddenly the image of the sassy and spoiled Becky she had known before had turned into a vulnerable young woman. Katherine immediately felt guilty about the way she had judged Becky.

"Do you go jogging around here often?" Katherine asked.

"Sometimes, when I feel like varying my route," Becky replied.

Just then the tea kettle began whistling and Katherine got up and walked towards the kitchen. A few minutes later she returned with a nice cup of peppermint tea with honey and fresh lemon. She handed it to Becky.

"Thank you," Becky replied as she took the warm cup from Katherine.

"Your welcome," Katherine replied.

"Your house is very nice," Becky said as she looked around and sipped her tea.

"Thank you," Katherine replied.

Becky looked at Katherine and smiled.

"There's something I've been meaning to ask you," Becky said, blushing slightly.

"Oh?" Katherine replied.

"I feel like you don't like me," Becky said.

Katherine was momentarily taken back.

"Why would you think that?"

"I don't know, I just do," Becky replied.

"I don't dislike you," Katherine replied with a chuckle.

"If I ever said anything that offended you, I apologize," Becky said.

Katherine laughed.

"I know I say some pretty off the wall things sometimes," Becky said.

Katherine nodded as she thought about the ass eating comment Becky made at the pool recently.

"Speaking of that, I have to admit I was curious about the joke you made about one of the lifeguards eating your ass and I was wondering if that was really something you do."

Becky blushed.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked that," Katherine said.

Before Katherine had more time to apologize Becky cut her off.

"It's a whole different sensation then anything you've probably ever experienced," she gleamed.

Katherine perked up as Becky continued.

"There are lots of nerve endings around the anus and light stimulation there feels amazing."

Katherine tried to imagine her husband eating her ass and wondered how it would feel.

"Well, I doubt very much I'll get to experience it. I can barely get my husband to give me oral," Katherine replied in a hopeless tone.

Becky could sense her frustration.

"In fact, I can't even tell you the last time I had an orgasm," Katherine said.

Becky frowned, carefully put her tea cup down on a coaster and got up to walk over to Katherine. As she walked, she readjusted her towel briefly exposing her right breast and allowing Katherine to get a glimpse of her pink "eraser like" nipple. She then sat down next to Katherine.

Becky put her arm around Katherine and leaned in to nuzzle her hair. Katherine was taken by surprise and simply froze.

"Your hair smells so good," Becky said as she buried her nose in Katherine's neck. Becky's nose caressing her neck felt good and Katherine closed her eyes.

"Because you've been so kind to me, I want to repay the favor," Becky whispered in Katherine's ear.

Becky then slowly began to pull down Katherine's shorts.

"Why don't you take off your shorts and underwear," Becky whispered in her ear.

Katherine froze. Was this a dream? She thought to herself. What the hell was going on? She slowly stood up and complied with Becky's request. With her back towards Becky, she slowly slid her shorts and panties off. She felt vulnerable yet excited as she stood in her living room with only her shirt and bra on; naked from the waist down.

Becky then started kissing Katherine's lower back, just above her tailbone. The sensation immediately gave Katherine goosebumps. As Becky licked her tongue along her Katherine's waistline Katherine felt herself beginning to get really wet. Becky then began to caress the back of Katherine's legs where her cellulite was. Katherine momentarily tensed up. She was very self-conscious about that part of her body.

"You're beautiful," Becky whispered as she sensed Katherine's discomfort. She then spread Katherine's legs and scooted back further on the couch.

Realizing the position wasn't ideal, she gently pulled Katherine towards the couch, positioned her in the doggystyle position and crouched behind her.

Soon her lips were on Katherine's ass cheeks; kissing her softly, slowly and sensually.

Becky gently caressed Katherine's ass cheeks with her hands and slowly nudged her nose into her ass crack. She kissed Katherine's inner cheeks and then dragged her entire tongue through her ass crack eliciting a moan from Katherine.

After that, Becky perched her lips on Katherine's asshole and began to make circular motions with her tongue. She was hitting all the right places and it was driving Katherine crazy. Every now and then, Becky paused and pushed her tongue into Katherine's ass eliciting further moans of pleasure from Katherine. She had never been so turned by ass-play before, but Becky's mouth on her ass felt incredible.

Katherine began to arch her ass back towards Becky as she continued licking her asshole. At the same time Katherine reached her hand back and began to rub her clit.

Becky playfully pushed Katherine's hand away, replaced it with her own and rubbed Katherine's clit as she continued to lick her asshole.

"Goddddd," Katherine moaned.

"You like that?" Becky said, releasing her mouth from Katherine's asshole.

"So muchhhh," Katherine groaned to her in a primal tone.

"Good," she said before she dove back in and resumed eating Katherine's ass. Katherine had to admit it was exhilarating to have a sexy younger woman giving her such pleasure.

Between the stimulation of her asshole and clit, Katherine knew she was close to orgasm. As she felt it building, her breathing picked up. All the while Becky continued licking Katherine's asshole and rubbing her clit.

It didn't take long before Katherine was ready to explode.

"I'm gonna cum," Katherine moaned as her body began to spasm. As she came, her whole body shuddered; her pussy juices dripping all over Becky and the couch cushions.

After she was done, she caught her breath and slowly turned to face Becky.

"That was incredible," Katherine said.

"I know," Becky replied and she re-tied her long black hair into a ponytail.

Suddenly, Katherine heard her husband's voice

"Wanna go get pizza, hun?" he said.

Katherine slowly opened her eyes and saw her husband standing over her lounge chair. It took her a few moments to regain her bearings. Once she was fully awake, she looked around and saw Becky still laying on her lounge chair.

"Sure, let's go get pizza," she said to her husband as she smiled to herself.