Deal With My Sass and Eat My Ass

Story Info
A mature housewife lusts for a younger soccer mom.
1.2k words
4.16
46.8k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine winced slightly as her husband gently fucked her ass. This was par for the course for Saturday mornings. Upon waking, he and Katherine would snuggle in the spooning position with her being the little spoon. Eventually, his erection would grow and he'd slowly insert himself into her ass. His infatuation with anal sex had started after Katherine had their third child by which time her pussy had become noticeably loose. Yearning for a tighter fit, Katherine's husband eventually convinced her to let him try anal sex with her. Now, here she was nearly ten years later. Although, she never received any pleasure from anal sex, Katherine endured it for the sake of her husband and their marriage. In fact, for years, she had put his sexual gratification before hers. She gave him frequent blow jobs, sex on demand and put up with weekly anal sex. Every once in a blue moon, her husband would repay the favor, go down on her and give her an orgasm, but those occasions were few and far between. Now, she seldom even waxed her pussy anymore, simply letting it grow out naturally.

A few times, she had thought about having an affair simply to fulfill some of her own sexual desires, but each time, she talked herself out of it. Afterall, she reasoned, she had three teenage children and a nice house in the suburbs -- too much to lose. Nevertheless, she continued to fantasize about having a more dynamic and fulfilling sex life.

As her husband neared orgasm, the pace of his thrusts picked up and he pushed deeper into Katherine's ass. She winced slightly in pain and bit her bottom lip. She knew it wouldn't be long now. Before long, she felt him erupt inside of her. As he came, he let out a series of groans and she felt his warm sperm release inside of her ass. When he was done, he kissed the back of Katherine's neck and caressed her ass cheek before he pulled out of her. They then both got out of bed and started their day.

A few hours later, Katherine could still feel cum dripping from her ass, as she and her family relaxed at the community pool enjoying the warm sunny day. As usual, they sat near a few other couples they knew who also had children in the same local school. While the kids frolicked in the pool, the husbands gathered to one side and the wives gathered around on the other side to talk and share local gossip. As had become par for the course, one of the moms, Becky, in the center of the group.

Becky was a new addition to the group of moms, having moved to Katherine's neighborhood earlier this year with her husband and two children. Since she had joined their group of moms, Katherine's first impression of Becky was that she was JAP, or Jewish American Princess. With her perfect body, tan complexion, jet black hair, perky C cup breasts and nasally voice and strong opinions, Becky often came across as a spoiled brat. However, ever since Becky had joined the group, she had become a dynamic presence that was usually the center of attention.

Katherine, who was 45 years old, and one of the older moms in the group estimated that Becky was in her mid-thirties, about ten years her junior. Not surprisingly, Becky's husband worked in finance and they seemingly had everything they could desire; a big house, two luxury cars and a picture-perfect life, at least on Facebook.

All of the moms were in relatively good shape and proudly wore stylish two-piece bikinis. Katherine was the one exception. As the oldest mom in the group, she felt more self-conscious about her body. Her dirty blonde hair was thinning and although her breasts were still somewhat firm, she was a few pounds overweight, felt like her thighs were too big and she was disgusted by the cellulite on her legs. As a result, Katherine often wore conservative one-piece bathing suits and covered her legs with a towel as she sat on her lounge chair.

As the women casually talked about school events, Katherine kept a passive eye on her children in the diving pool nearby. Every once in a while, one of the college aged male life guards would walk by the group of women and they'd suddenly stop talking and quietly ogle him. After he was out of ear shot, some of the of women would make comments and giggle. All of the husbands in the group had quintessential dad bods so the sight of a young, fit guy was a luxury for them. A few minutes after he'd walked by the group, the same male lifeguard again walked past the group; this time coming towards them. Once again, the women stopped talking and simply watched him walk by. When he was far enough away, Becky leaned in towards the other women in the group.

"I bet he could deal with my sass and eat my ass," she said with a grin.

The other women laughed.

Katherine was confused. What did she mean by "eat her ass?" Was that even a thing? she wondered. Fortunately for Katherine, a quick google search on her iPhone provided the answer. Katherine was initially disgusted. She pictured the male lifeguard kneeling down behind Becky and licking her asshole. Gross! As she looked at Becky, she wondered what her asshole would even taste like. Because Becky was always so well groomed and put together, Katherine surmised her asshole would probably taste like berries and cream. She chuckled to herself at that thought.

As she thought about it, Katherine became more intrigued by Becky's comment. Through her sunglasses she inconspicuously glanced at Becky as she lay semi-reclined on her lounge chair. Starting with her well-manicured toe nails, Katherine made her way up Becky's body taking in her firm, toned legs, smooth abs and eventually making her way to her face. Becky's black hair was tied in a loose pony tail and she wore stylish ray ban aviator sunglasses and a white baseball cap with a blue Ralph Lauren logo on the front. Her lips looked soft and moist and Katherine briefly wondered about what it would be like to kiss her. She had never fantasized about another woman before, but something about Becky drew her in. Perhaps it was her youth and sassiness?

As she sat there, Katherine began to seriously wonder what it would be like to eat Becky's ass. Maybe Becky's husband, Mike, knew what it was like? She briefly looked over at Mike, who sat in a lounge chair near the other husbands. He was overweight, balding, out of shape and perhaps a few years older than Becky. Katherine certainly couldn't see the attraction.

Before long the beaming sun and nice breeze began to take a toll on Katherine and she found herself drifting off to sleep. As her eyes began to close, she looked at Becky again and thought about what it would feel like to lick her tight asshole with her wet tongue. What she had considered disgusting mere minutes ago was now an intriguing thought. She could feel herself getting wet and excited at the thought of it. Before long she was fast asleep.

To be continued...