Deal with The Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait for me to get you out of the car, Marjorie."

"Yes, Master," she answered, figuring she may as well get into the swing of things.

Her dad got out of the car and waved to the new staff as he walked around the car. Opening the passenger door he took hold of the leash from Marjorie's lap. She then climbed out and after closing the door trailed after him as he approached the new employees.

"Welcome, everyone. You know me from your interviews. Let me introduce Marjorie my partner and lifestyle submissive or slave." Marjorie, unsure what to do or say, lifted a hand and waved shyly at the three strangers. "Our lifestyle should not interfere with things. Just treat her as you would me or any of your other fellow employees. Now let's get inside shall we and get on with things."

The small crowd parted, so Marjorie's dad could unlock the door and Marjorie, red-faced was pulled along after, as he proceeded to do so. Once inside she was released from the highly embarrassing leash and she made a beeline for the office where she could quietly die of shame.

Her dad introduced the staff to their new roles, and Marjorie went live on her computer to talk to customers. Her mind was feverish with questions about how the people downstairs perceived her.

Dear reader, we will step away here but we will return soon to find out how Marjorie copes with these new developments in her Deal with the Devil.