Deal with The Devil Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ordered me to call you Master. Gave me rules to live by. Most who do these sorts of things are lovers. I now know what it's like to be a sex slave, except for the sex bit. I know you are my dad. However, I feel that you are my Master. I obey your orders. I defer to you in all things. It's actually a nice way to be. Everything's simple. The clothes are fantastic. I feel loved, and I hope you feel loved by me.

"I saw your arousal and assumed you'd want to act on it. If I was wrong, I apologise. Master, I truly want you happy. Nothing makes me happier than fulfilling your every wish. I yearn to please you. I want nothing more than to satiate your desires. I, as your slave, will obey any order. Any order. This is my oath to you. I trust you implicitly to do the best for me. I know you love me. This collar around my throat means you love me. When I say 'yes, Master' I'm saying I love you.

"You asked me a hard question. But the simple answer is I'll obey. Master, I will always obey."

"You really identify as my slave?"

"Yes, Master." She didn't, of course, but it would explain the slavish desire to obey. She was being forced to paint herself into a box.

"Marjorie, I don't think I can make you happy as my slave. While I'm happy to be waited on, enforce the rules and such, you'll still be my daughter. It will only be an act."

"Master, just let me obey. Allow me to serve you. Let me fulfil your commands. You've been ill for so long. You are having a reprieve. Let me serve you, and I'll be happy. I'll admit, I did not know I would feel this way when you asked me to pretend to be your slave. But I genuinely enjoy this lifestyle."

"Well, just remember, if it gets too much, you are allowed to say no."

"Master, I'll keep that in mind." 'But it's not you stopping me,' she silently added in her head.

Dear Reader, the rest of the meal was consumed in silence, and the slave, for that was how Marjorie now saw herself, was allowed to clear and wash up after.

As she washed the dishes, she examined her reflection in the kitchen window. Would the collar around her throat ever be removed, she mused. Her dad clearly liked her dressed in latex. Was he going to keep her dressed this way permanently, or would he tire of it? It seemed a shame that just a few weeks after being given an amazing wardrobe, and the body to wear it, she should be limited to just a few fetish outfits.

Whether his resolve would crumble was now her chief concern. He still saw her as his daughter. As long as he did, she was probably safe. But the longer she served him dressed in latex with a collar around her throat... Would his memory of her as his daughter fade with time? She just did not know.

She looked down at the barcode tattoo on her hand. She had still been unable to log back into change the details. But now, in hindsight at how things were working out, it was clearly a part of Satan's plan to turn her into an incestuous sex slave. She had been so naive to think she could outfox the Devil himself.

The tag was still in place too. Nothing she had tried would cut the short silver chain from her hood to the tag. She had briefly toyed with cutting her flesh to remove the piercing. But, ultimately, she lacked the courage to do so.

Gentle Reader, it saddens me to tell you that things deteriorate further for poor Marjorie. As she discovered at work the next day.

She and her dad had just settled into the office when Sadie entered and approached her father. Marjorie, with no client online this early, listened in to their conversation.

"Hi, Boss, could I have a word about some of the slower-moving lines?" Sadie enquired.

"Of course, Sadie, what's the problem?"

"Well, I've been looking through things, and the products that are underperforming all have one thing in common."

"Go on."

"It's all the stuff not actually modelled by Marjorie."

"Ahh, you mean the sex toys and the like?"

"Yes."

"Well, when I was shooting the stuff at the start of the business, I didn't want the site to be too lewd. Yes, I know what we are selling, but there's a question of taste."

"I can see where you are coming from, but I think some of the items could be modelled tastefully. If the correct camera angles are used. Implied nudity and implied intercourse. I agree that there need be nothing gratuitous."

"I'm really not sure Sadie," replied Marjorie's father as he nervously glanced over at her.

"Boss, I'm quite a keen photographer myself. If I could borrow Marjorie and Joanne for two to three hours this afternoon, I could show you what I can do?"

"You'll need the permission of both women."

"Okay... Umm, delicate question, given your lifestyle. Do I ask you or your slave?"

"Silly me, quite right. She does as she's told."

"So I don't have to ask her, just Joanne?"

Marjorie silently cursed at this. Her dad had just painted himself into a corner. So more of her anatomy was going to be posted on the site. Plus, she was probably about to be modelling all of the things her dad had been too shy to make his daughter wear or use.

It actually got much worse as her father, perhaps trying to appear more dominant after the earlier slip, turned to his daughter.

"Slave, I want you to help Sadie in the studio. Be on your best behaviour. Obey every command Sadie gives you as if it were direct from me, do you understand."

"Yes, Master," retorted Marjorie hiding the cold fury she felt inside as she stared at the gloating face of Sadie. She was going to have to obey Sadie as if she were her Mistress, and it was obvious the woman was plotting something.

"In fact go with her now. Log off on the customer care line, it won't get busy until America wakes up. It'd be better if you do this thing now."

After acknowledging the command, Marjorie made her way over to Sadie, who led her downstairs and over to the area of the shop floor that was Joanne's domain.

"Hey, Joanne, are you at a point you can break away and help me for a bit?" Asked Sadie.

"Sure, what do you need?"

"Marge and I are going to do some new product shots for the slow-moving items. See if we can't spark up some interest in them."

"Okay, what do you need me for?"

"Modelling if you are up for it. Boss was clear though, volunteer only."

"So I get to be famous like Marge? What would I be modelling again?"

"Mostly it'll be Marge doing the modelling. Will need you to help demonstrate those items that take two to use."

"So I'm going to be a dominatrix or a slave, like Marge?"

"Which would you prefer?"

"Slave."

"Let's go find you a collar then shall we?"

"Yes, Mistress," grinned back Joanne.

The three women went to the studio, where Sadie took command.

"Okay, ladies I'm going to be switching between video and stills on the fly. So I'm going to need you to act and obey like slaves. Obviously, that's normal for you Marge, but Joanne, I will need you to call me Mistress when I give you instructions."

"That's cool," smiled the woman. "Do I get a nome de plume like Marge?"

"You do. Does anything spring to mind? Keep it tasteful mind you, this is still the company site we'll be posting to."

"Umm, obviously I haven't given it much thought before. Marge, did your Master have any alternates before settling on Em?"

"Sorry Jo, if he did, he didn't share them with me. But Toy, Pet or just Girl would do. They're demeaning without being lewd."

"You could call me Girl if you like?" Said Joanne to Sadie.

"Okay, Girl it is," acknowledged Sadie, "now you two strip naked while I go get the products we are going to be modelling.

Gentle Reader, what followed was three hours of hard work. But Marjorie was aware of a significant difference between this shoot as opposed to the ones conducted with her father. Sadie seemed to relish the role of dominant almost as much as Joanne revelled in being a slave. She certainly reacted strongly to Sadie locking a collar around her throat. Thus while very few overtly sexual acts were performed, an atmosphere of lust or sensuality infected the proceedings.

Unlike her father, Sadie wasted no time at all in placing nipple clamps upon Marge. Equally, shots of butt plugs installed up close were considered fair game, as Marge's face was not in the shot. In fact, Marge was fairly sure Sadie even made a video of slave Girl inserting a butt plug into slave Em's rosebud.

Girl was also equipped with a strap-on harness and posed multiple times with different dildos installed about to take Em.

While Marjorie had to trust that the pictures would meet with her dad's approval, the poses and positions the two girls were put in were extremely intimate.

Aside from Joanne's obvious pleasure at being collared, several other events stood out as significant to Marjorie. The first was Sadie's scrutiny of Marjorie's tattoos. Especially the bar codes, which Marge was asked to explain. Ascertaining they did not actually scan properly, but threw up a password request, Sadie mumbled something about photoshop and carried on.

Then early in the shoot, Sadie discovered her reflection was visible in both slaves' collars. She solved this by raiding the stores for a catsuit and a pair of thigh boots. With both girls acknowledging orders with submissive, "Yes, Mistress's," this only added to the sexual tension in the air.

Near the end of the shoot, Sadie broke out the steel chastity belts. Marjorie was locked into a custom item her dad had ordered but never locked her into. Joanne was locked into an adjustable item after a quick session with a spanner to adjust the fit. Luckily, Marjorie was allowed to lock herself into her belt, so the tag and genital piercings did not come under scrutiny.

After the shots needed had been taken, Sadie did not remove the belts but moved on to shooting some items that secured the two slaves together. Eventually ending with a gag with two straps that held the girls in a forced gagged kiss.

Finally, happy she had all the shots she wanted, she released the slaves from the gag and threw Joanne a small figure-hugging latex dress.

"You can stay in the belt and collar until I'm sure I don't need to reshoot anything, Girl. Put the dress on and return to your department."

A grinning Joanne put on the dress and departed the studio with a, "Thank you, Mistress," thrown over her shoulder.

Sadie turned to Marjorie after the girl had departed, "You know, I don't think she'd be unhappy if I kept her locked up in that stuff."

"I think you are right, Mistress," agreed Marjorie. She was secretly delighted at this turn of events. Could Joanne be persuaded to replace her as the face of the company?

"Okay, Marge, let's get you ready before we go show your Master the raw pictures," instructed Sadie.

"Yes, Mistress," responded Marjorie knowing she had to obey. She quickly asked, "Do you want me dressed for the office, Mistress?"

"No, slave, I want you naked. I need to discuss those barcodes you have tattooed on you."

"Yes, Mistress," answered Marjorie. Uneasy at what that could mean, and the ease with which Sadie had slipped into calling her slave. Added to that was how her dad would respond to Sadie as a dominatrix, and his daughter nude, bar a chastity belt.

Sadie then compounded that by cuffing her wrists together behind her and attaching a leash to her collar.

"You know," stated Sadie, "when you and your Master arrived on the first day, and he led you in on a leash, I knew then I had to try it. Feels great to have you at my mercy. I can certainly see the appeal of owning a slave. I'm definitely going to see how far I can go with Joanne. But you... Your Master said you had to obey my every command. Do you have any limits?"

Fear gripped Marjorie's heart. What was she about to be ordered to do? "No, Mistress," she answered as she had to. Would the wannabe dominatrix take that as a green light?

"You'll do anything I say?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Kneel!" Marjorie dropped to her knees and adopted the position she had been taught.

"Wow! That's... That is actually quite impressive. So you've been trained to kneel that way?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"If I ordered you to eat me out?"

"I would obey your order, Mistress."

"After which you'd go tell your Master what I made you do. I don't think so..." Sadie stared down at the kneeling slave. Clearly plotting something. "Tell me," she asked, "are you a literal or faithful slave?"

"I like to think I'm both, Mistress."

"Hmm. Does your owner sleep around, or are you two monogamous?"

The question discombobulated Marjorie. She'd anticipated being ordered to do some sort of sex act for the woman. She actually had to think about the question.

"Master has the right to do as he pleases, Mistress. I, as his property, have to do as I'm told. As far as I know, he has slept with no one outside of our relationship since he collared me. I honestly do not know how he would react if I fucked someone else." Sadie did not need to know Marjorie's Master had not slept with her either. So far, it looked like that was the only reason Marjorie's tongue was not buried in Sadie's snatch.

"Okay... So, hypothetically, if I ordered you to help me bed your Master, and not to tell him I had done so. What would you do?"

Marjorie's heart raced. What did she have to do? This moral maze was getting so complex. Her own dad, as her Master, had ordered her to obey Sadie's every command as if he had said it. Satan had said she would lose, and go to Hell if she denied her dad anything. She had to do exactly as Sadie commanded, or else she would be deliberately disobeying her dad.

"Mistress, I would do exactly as you ordered me." Marjorie wondered as she spoke if there was a silver lining to this. With Sadie in dad's bed and Joanne possibly in a collar, could she be free of the role of a slave?

"Really!" Grinned Sadie. "Okay then, I command you to help me bed your Master. I forbid you to tell him I ordered you to do so. I also forbid you to tell him that you are helping me or anything else to do with this. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress. I am your co-conspirator."

"Good girl, slave. So what does he like? How would you suggest I get his attention?"

"Mistress, my Master has a latex fetish. He also gets turned on by whipping or spanking me. Go up dressed as you are. If he is unhappy with any of the pictures, or with the way you've used me, suggest he punishes you. I can't promise you it'll work, but it'll certainly press some buttons."

"Yeah, I don't want to be a slave like you. Oooo, I know. We'll forget the barcodes for now. If we get you dressed so he does not know I've got you locked up. You can serve him enough drinks to get him suggestible at home. When he goes to use you and finds he can't he'll call me over, for the key. I can turn up dressed to impress, and join in the fun you two were about to get up to."

Marjorie did not think the plan would work, given her dad did not fuck her. Which gave her problems. Sooner or later Sadie was going to raise the subject of her tattoos with her dad. Sadie was going to be pissed if her dad did not call Sadie over. Yet Marjorie could not tell her dad why she was belted and get him to do so. Plus, she had to encourage her dad to invite the woman over and get him sozzled because she had to obey Sadie's orders. There was one hope perhaps...

"Mistress, what if my Master sates himself with my mouth and demands the key tomorrow?"

"Well, it's up to you to act extra horny and in need of his cock. Make sure he is super turned on. Dress provocatively, get him boiling, and wind him up. When I walk through your front door, I want your Master gagging for pussy while yours is under lock and key. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," capitulated Marjorie. She was clearly going to have to work fast to untangle this mess.

Sadie then had Marjorie dress in the clothes she had been wearing at the start of the day. A latex mini skirt and a snug off-the-shoulder woollen top. The only undergarment, a corset was replaced with a black PVC bra as the chastity belt was in the way.

Sadie remained dressed in the catsuit as they returned to the office. Marjorie returned to her desk silently, donning her headset but holding off logging in so she could hear how the pictures were received by her dad.

Sadie had to politely cough to draw attention to herself, Marjorie's father being engrossed in the file he was reading. Looking up, his eyes nearly bugged out on stalks at the sight of Sadie clad in latex.

"Why are you dressed like that, Sadie?"

"Oh, I was showing up in reflections. Seemed easier to dress the part than commit to hours of retouching pictures."

"Oh, I see, very sensible."

"So, do you want to look?" Sadie waved the camera to indicate she meant the pictures rather than at herself.

"Now?"

"I could leave the memory card with you, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit I'm keen to see what you think. Besides, the girls are still ready to reshoot if you spot any errors..."

"Give me the card then and, get a chair."

Sadie handed over the card from the camera and drew up a seat. A long period of silence followed in which the only sound was the sporadic click of a mouse. Eventually, Marjorie's father spoke.

"These close-ups are Marge or Jo?"

"All Marge, Sir, though the hands are Jo."

"I see."

"That's clever, I'd not thought of doing that... You know I'd forgotten we sold those."

"So far we haven't."

"Well, these pictures should change that."

"You like?"

"So far, very good. Oh, now that's worked very well."

"Thank you."

"You'll crop this bit out?"

"All these pictures are unedited. Obviously, I'll pick the best and clean them up before uploading them."

"Oh, the chastity belt! She does look hot in it, don't you think?"

"Oh, I agree, I kept her in it for the following products."

"Ahh, the double strap gag. Now the only reason I didn't shoot Marge in that..."

"...was you didn't have Jo to hand."

"Quite. Did she enjoy the experience?"

"That's a hard yes. So much so she's dressed in latex and collared still."

"How come?"

"Well, ostensibly so she is ready to quickly do any reshoots you may require. However, I got zero resistance to that and, as I commented to Marge, I'm fairly certain she'd be happy to be kept that way."

"Really? Hmm. Okay, Sadie, if you have the time get these ready to replace the current product shots. I'll replace them when you have them and those video files ready. These are really good. If they have the desired effect would you like to reshoot the catalogue?"

"I'm not sure I'd have the time to do all of it."

"Sadie, how about we start up a marketing stroke sales department with you at the head? If you're too busy with your old role we could look for someone new. You can have Marge under you and perhaps, if the business grows, Joanne too."

"That would be fantastic. Would I work up here?"

"Yes, but I'd also need you to run a trade stand at expos and trade shows. It would mean some time on the road and dressing pretty much as you are in public at the events."

"Oh! I'd not thought of that. I'd need to make adverts too."

"Which is why I'm giving you Marge to help."

"Yes! This will be fantastic. Thank you."

"I'll see if I can massage the accounts to reflect the rise in your position too."

"Thank you very much."

"Okay, I'll leave this with you. I'll talk to Jo and Jenny about your new role. Again, this is really good work. Well done."

Sadie, smirking as she glanced at Marjorie, left the office. Marjorie looked over at her dad to find him staring at her. She knew she had to be careful now. There were now two people giving her orders. They were not of one mind, but if she disobeyed either she could end up in the pit with the chainsaw. However, now there was light at the end of the tunnel. With Joanne in a collar and Sadie wanting to bed her dad, it could be she could stop playing at being a slave. It was going to take some inventive storytelling and manipulation to get there though.