Deal with The Devil Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you hear all of that, Marge?"

"Yes, Master. You want me to work with her?"

"I've got two invites to trade fairs on my desk. I'll need you there modelling the wares."

"I understand. Master, there may be a problem on the horizon."

"Oh, what?"

"It concerns my tattoos."

"I saw them in the pictures. I've always liked the dragon. Why are they an issue, love."

"It's a bit of a story. But the short version is the tattoo artist gave me the shoulder sigil and the barcodes free of charge. Claimed he was showing off as no other tattoo artist could draw ones that actually scanned."

"They actually work?"

"Sort of. Umm, this is sort of embarrassing."

"Why, girl?"

"Okay, before you hit on this business idea, I had an interest in kinky sex of my own. You noted yourself, I'm wearing a lot of my own fetish wear."

"Marge, we discussed this Yesterday. You're in your mid-twenties, woman. I'm not going to start judging you now. Is this a discussion for work though?"

"There is a time factor after that shoot, Master. So getting to the point. The round logo on my shoulder is called the triskelion and represents BDSM."

Her dad's eyebrows raised, but the rest of his expression remained passive, "Go on," he encouraged.

"The barcodes are the real issue though. They do scan, and they link to a register of slaves."

"You are kidding me!"

"No, Master."

"Why the fuck have you left it until now to tell me?"

"When you did the first shoots I kept them covered or turned away from the camera. I was not able to do so with Sadie. There's another problem with them."

"What?"

"When the tattoo artist did my shoulder I was cool with it. Figured it may get me some sexy lover tied to my bed. Umm, you get the idea." Marge's blush at this point was real, even if the rest of the story was playing fast and loose with the truth. "But I didn't ask enough questions about the barcodes. I think the guy said something like, 'Trust me, Marge, they're as cool as fuck,' and I let him do them."

"So when did you discover what they were?"

"When I got home, Master. At first, I was horrified. I was going to storm back and demand a cover-up. Then I started playing with the registration form. Typed a load of shite in for fun. Even uploaded some pictures. Pictures, Master, I would be embarrassed for you to see. So eventually I set the profile to password only and made plans to return to the shop. Only when I did it was closed down. He was gone and I've been unable to find him."

"What was he called?"

"Gave me some bull about being called, Lucifer. I'm getting the idea it was fake."

"Hmm, well they're done now. If people can't see them..." His eyes went wide as the penny dropped, "Oh, yeah I'm being slow. Why would I, your Master, not want them to work?"

"Exactly, Master."

"What did Sadie think of them?"

"I thought she was going to bring them up just now," lied Marjorie. "But I'm guessing the better job offer made her reconsider raising a personal point with you about your slave."

"That makes sense. Hmm, show me these tattoos."

"Yes, Master." This was unexpected. If the belt was spotted..." They both scan the same, Master, the hip one would require me removing my skirt."

"Knickers?"

"No, Master."

"Humph, well the one on your hand will do." Marjorie got up and crossed the office to her father's desk. She held out her hand so he could inspect the tattoo. "Well, I can see why he boasted, those lines are pin-sharp and straight." He pulled out his phone and aimed it at Marjorie's hand. The phone pinged.

"What's the password then?"

"It doesn't work, Master, that's the problem. If it did, I'd have changed the details and told you all about it. I was only keeping quiet because I was ashamed of what I had entered."

"I understand love. I know you've had these tattoos for some time. What have you tried entering the password on?"

"Master, my phone and my PC."

"Well, tell me what it is, and I'll see if I can help."

"Yes, Master. Upper case S, the number four, lowercase t, the number four again, lowercase n, the number six hundred and sixty-six."

"Really?"

"I was going through a goth, satanism is kinda cool phase, Master. Please don't judge."

"Well, I am in."

"Really? Please, Master, let me delete things before you see..."

"Oh, too late. Oh my!" Marjorie flushed crimson in shame.

"Please, Master."

"No, girl, the damage is done. I may as well sort this out now I'm in. How much of this is true? Are you bi?"

"Yes, Master."

"'Kay, you've confessed to me you're submissive and enjoy S&M, so we can leave that unchanged. Hmm, fetishes for latex, steel bondage, sensory deprivation and anal intercourse. Is that true?"

"Never tried sensory deprivation, Master. Like reading stories with it in though."

"So that's a yes then. Oh, but you are most certainly not a novice. What other ranks are there... Oh look, there's you, 'no limit lifestyle slave'. Ah, but now you are owned. Oh, that's neat, having listed you as Owned Property new fields for me to fill in have appeared... There, now those scanning your barcode will know you are mine. So now that is accurate we can change the accessibility."

"Please, Master, delete the picture of my privates."

"In good time," her dad replied tapping at the phone. "There changed the password while I was at it. Something less cheesy and harder to hack."

"Master, there's a cooldown period after a password change. You may not be able to delete the picture now."

"Really, let's see. Damn, it won't go. No error message though. Let's try adding a new picture and deleting that. There's that one of you in full latex that ought to tie up with the fetishes section. Well, it accepts new pictures, Marjorie. But I can't seem to delete anything. I can rearrange stuff though so I'll upload some pictures from the first shoot, and the new one, and bury the rude shots at the bottom of the pile."

"Can't you just turn off access, Master?"

"No, Marge, as you pointed out yourself. That would lead to too many hard questions."

"Yes, Master, I understand. Can I know the new password please, Master?"

"I don't think so, girl. Your earlier failures to re-enter plus your desire to delete some of the info. I'll keep that to myself going forward."

"Yes, Master, I understand."

"Now go back to your desk and see if some customers are waiting. I'll sort this out now."

Dear Reader, we will step away once more. But we will return again soon to check on Marjorie's progress. Since she was foolish enough to Deal with the Devil.