Deal with The Devil Ch. 03

Story Info
The conclusion of Marge's adventure.
7.9k words
4.19
8.2k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader, when we last left Marjorie, things were going awry. Her dad was making more and more demands upon her, and it seemed her deal with Satan was as poisoned as could be. In this final instalment, we will find out Marjorie's fate after she was foolish enough to deal with the devil.

Marjorie did as she was bid in a melancholy mood. That had backfired spectacularly. Her dad now had not only seen her privates but had seen a macro super-enlarged picture of all her piercings down there too. Worse, her dad was making it public to the world. Anyone who pointed their phone at her, or a picture of her, tattoos would have access to all the information they could desire.

After chatting with three clients, she was surprised when the fourth signed off with a complimentary comment about her tattoos. She quickly clicked on the company site to find a close-up of her hip tattoo front and centre, on the website bio on Slave Em. There was even a link to her registration profile to save folk the inconvenience of pointing their phones at the picture.

Following the link, Marjorie was horrified at the amount of new data entered by her dad. Numerous pictures of her in latex, bondage, gagged and the like, had been uploaded. Even pictures that had been unused on the site, because they did not clearly show a product, had been used. While they did at least push the picture of her nethers off the front page, they left a trail of breadcrumbs so tasty they were hard to resist, with the honeypot waiting at the end as a reward.

So there it was. Satan's plan was getting more and more real. She had hoped for a light at the end of the tunnel. But it seemed that light was just a train coming towards her. She was now publicly marked as property. Her dad had taken the lie to the utter limit. Her likes and dislikes, her perceived skills and her image were on public display as she was named a thing, an object, property, and her master's slave.

To her horror, a comment appeared at the bottom of her profile;

MistressSadie1985 Lucky enough to know this slave personally. Even more beautiful in the flesh. The pictures don't do her justice. She is utterly servile. Collared 24/7 and always dressed in fetish fashion. Rarely out of latex, and always leashed in public this slave is a credit to her owner's training and discipline. Submissive to the core and destined to spend her life in a collar. Über jelly that her master collared her before I did. Sir, if you ever consider selling her...

Was that really Sadie? She clicked on the name to be taken to the owner's profile. Sadie was smiling out of the screen at her. No number, just a name, in her stats she was listed as the owner of a slave with a nine-digit number similar in format to hers. That linked to a profile page for Joanne. Similar details and pictures were provided in Jo's profile to Marjorie's own profile. This was insane. Joanne had gone from fellow work colleague to sister slave in a matter of hours. How was this happening? Was this more of Satan's work? Was the Devil resting his thumb on the scales to ensure she remained collared?

She clicked back to her own page to see the added info entered by her dad. He too had a page of his own on which he proudly declared himself the owner of herself. She looked up to see her dad intently typing, engrossed in the screen as he worked.

"Master?" He looked over at her.

"Isn't all this a bit much? Joanne and Sadie too?"

"I don't see why. Actually, I'm delighted at this turn of events. It seems Sadie is wasting no time with Joanne. I'll go down before the end of play today and ensure this is all consensual. But, if it is, I can see a path where we can take a back seat as the business grows."

"Yes, Master. But all this info about me you have posted..."

"Feeling exposed, slave?"

"Yes, Master."

"Hmm, I can't see a way past it as things stand. You don't object, do you? I really need you to be okay with this. However, if you say the word..."

"It's okay, Master. Totally on board. Umm, are there any shots of me you need that you don't have?" The panic that overtook her when she nearly accidentally said no to her dad surged over her. Why did she keep doing this to herself?

"Actually, yes, girl. All the pictures I've posted so far are from studio shoots. I want some more candid shots, so people can see you really are collared all the time and not just during photo shoots. Get into the habit of taking selfies for a while. Show off your uniform, what you wear normally and that you do indeed wear latex and PVC out in public."

"Yes, Master," Marjorie smiled at her dad. Inside, her heart sank further. Satan was winning this fight. Now she had to post selfies of herself in fetish outfits! All smiles and faked delight that she was dressed that way, and then send them to her dad. This was so fucked up.

The day dragged on. For a large part of the afternoon, her dad disappeared down to the shop floor. Clearly checking on the new relationship between Sadie and Joanne. There was a brief lull in callers, and Marjorie used the time to take a few selfies of herself at work. She ensured the gleaming steel collar was clearly visible to appease her dad.

Marjorie sat quietly, and fidgeted with the ring on her collar, during the ride home. The next hurdle she had to overcome was Sadie's 'orders.' Getting her dad to play ball while she worked within the parameters those orders enforced.

Arriving home, she rushed upstairs as if to change into her maid uniform before cooking dinner. Figuring it was within the brief given by Sadie, Marjorie made her way back downstairs as naked as she could manage. Which was to say she wore nothing but her collar and the chastity belt. It was the first time her dad would have seen her nude in the flesh. But given the pictures he had been working with all day, Marjorie genuinely did not see the point in pretending she had any modesty left.

She walked into the lounge declaring out loud, "Master, I've made a terrible mistake."

"Jesus, you're naked, girl."

"Actually, I'm not, Master," she replied. "I'm wearing a chastity belt, and Sadie has the keys."

"How come you are still in the belt, and why is that a terrible mistake?" Asked her father who, despite his protestations, had not looked away from his daughter."

"Sadie kept me in it, in case there was a need to reshoot any pictures, Master. Doubtless, Sadie would expect you to call her and demand the key straight away."

"So? Why is that terrible?"

"She may use the opportunity to look for pointers on keeping a slave, Master. Perhaps she'll have you demonstrate with me?"

"I don't see why. She seemed very comfortable with Joanne this afternoon."

"Perhaps I'm being paranoid, Master."

"Even if you are, we have a playroom I can use, do we not?" Her father sneered.

"Master, I don't want to be whipped, though at this point it looks inevitable. Surely next time Sadie sees me, she will expect you to have punished me for getting your pussy locked out and unusable?"

"I guess you should not have kept the belt on then, girl. Why on earth did you?"

"I didn't intend to, Master. I planned to ask Sadie to unlock me near the end of the day. But I got so used to it being there and simply forgot. It wasn't until I went to change, just now, that I realised."

"It's that comfy?"

"Actually, Master, it is not. But I honestly cannot remember the last time my clothes were comfy. I'm usually being cut in half by a corset or bound in a stress position by some leather restraint. I got used to it was all. It's actually pretty uncomfortable."

"Well, I will call the woman after dinner. Now, why did you not cover yourself before coming down?"

"Honestly, Master, I just didn't see the point. I've given you so many bed baths in the past, I know what you look like naked. You've been looking at pictures of my tits and twat all day. I figured telling you straight away was more important than covering over something you have already seen." Also, I'm under orders to ensure you are tipsy and horny, she continued silently in her head. Which is why I'm really not going to enjoy what I'm about to suggest.

"Master, may I make a suggestion?"

"Go on, girl."

"Master, you are going to want access to the belt when Sadie arrives. Given the way she conducted the shoot earlier, she is bound to be curious about our lifestyle. May I suggest I just dress in latex stockings and gloves this evening? Also, as much as I don't want to be whipped, it would look realistic if I am showing several fresh welts. As I mentioned earlier, it would be expected that you would punish me for getting your slave's pussy locked away from you."

"Hmm... That actually makes sense, daughter... You actually do need to be punished. Once again, you've nearly exposed us with your foolishness. I'll flog you for this fuck-up later. Perhaps, if you suffer as a slave really would, you'll stop making these careless mistakes. Do we really need to go through the pantomime of getting Sadie over here tonight though... I could ream her out tomorrow, for not releasing you?"

"Master, please. I've worn this slave collar and dressed in these fetish clothes for months. I now call you Master, and have learned to enjoy being your slave of sorts. While I agree,'" Marge could not believe she was saying these words, "I... I deserve my flogging. I... I think once Sadie realises she has the key... Master, she's going to have expected a call. She's going to want to come over. In fact, she may have kept the key to engineer a visit, just out of curiosity. Master, I've let you down, but I do think you need to invite her, just to stop her from becoming suspicious. As... as much as I don't want to be seen naked and punished, I'd prefer you did those things rather than make everything we have done so far be for nothing."

"You want me to do this?" As he asked, the bulge in his crotch betrayed his true feelings. A sight Marjorie was actually pleased to note. She was perilously close to denying her Master, by arguing with him this way. Silently, in her own head but yet behind an expressionless face, Marjorie yelled, "No, of course not. But I don't want to go to Hell either."

Out loud, she continued, "Master, it's my mistake, so a beating seems fair on one level. Plus, I'd rather Sadie was kept in the dark, and I do think you need to call her over. So, yes, after dinner could you flog me please, Master?"

"Fuck! Hmm, well, just remember you asked. I don't want you throwing this back at me later."

"Of course not, Master," she beamed smiling. Hiding her fury that it was his decision to start this business, use her as the model and pass her off as a slave, that had landed her in this situation.

Dear Reader, Marjorie did not consider it was her own selfish desire to be beautiful, or the poor bargain she had struck, that had contributed in any way to her present situation. Her heart was full of anger as she slid on the stockings and gloves. A rage that continued as she buckled on both wrist and ankle cuffs, with which to secure her later. It did not abate as she prepared her father's meal. Though she showed no trace as she served him his food.

"What's with the tumbler?" Asked her dad as he started eating. The tumbler he referred to contained a large whiskey and two cubes of ice.

"I... I thought a bit of... well, not Dutch courage... but... something to take the edge off... off later, Master."

"Oh, I see. Umm... yeah, probably a good idea, Marjorie." The smile he flashed at her bordered on a grimace.

He ate in silence but quickly emptied the glass. She had served him two more before the meal was finished. He clearly was appreciating looking at his daughter's bare chest, even making small talk about the rings in her nipples. However, once she had cleared away the crockery, he wasted no time ordering her upstairs for her flogging. She found herself strung up, and stretched out in the playroom in a position reminiscent of the fate that awaited her in Hell, were she to break her word with Satan. Her father, obviously, did not sew her lips together but secured a harness ballgag over her head. Drool ran freely down her chest. Her dad used a soft flogger at first, throwing it to the floor in disgust when it did nothing but redden her backside. After that, he selected a riding crop. He was vicious. Multiple blows rained down hard, and Marjorie was soon sobbing uncontrollably into the large ballgag, feeling betrayed that her own dad would treat her so.

When he finished, he simply marched from the room. Leaving her, hanging by her arms, weeping in pain and misery.

She had been left like that for about an hour when she heard people climbing the stairs. She heard Sadie's voice first.

"I must confess I'm surprised at the modest size of your home."

"I can afford a larger one now. But when I started the business things were pretty tight. Since then we've... Sorry, I've been too busy to think about it."

The door to the playroom opened.

"Oh my, did I really cause that?"

"No Sadie, I punished her for not asking you to remove it before coming home. This is not your fault."

"Still, it's clear you were angry."

"Hmm, the key."

"Oh, of course... here."

"Thank you." Footsteps approached, and her father came into view. Ignoring her despairing gaze, he concentrated on unlocking the belt. Unlocked, he removed it and left her field of vision.

"I was wondering," started Sadie, "I didn't really get much of a chance to examine it earlier. Can I have a closer look at her identity tag?"

"Sure, why not? Go ahead."

"Thank you." Sadie did look her in the eye. But she smirked as she did so. She was dressed in a latex cheongsam, her hair up and held in place with chopsticks. While clearly not Chinese, on Sadie's waif-like frame, the look worked. The glossy rubber dress highlighted every curve on Sadie's slim frame. Sadie truly looked as sexy as fuck. Such an outfit must surely be having an an effect on her father.

The woman squatted down in front of the bound slave. Marjorie gave an involuntary gasp as she felt the tag being gently pulled.

"Wow, you've had her heavily pierced. It looks... magnificent. I'm inspired to modify Joanne to match."

"Really? You two seem to be moving very fast."

"She confessed to me she's been dripping wet, at the sight of your slave, since her first day at the company. You, marching your girl in on a leash. Apparently, it was an epiphany for her. She just knew she had to be collared. She'd been building up the courage to ask you if you'd like a second slave. Lucky for me that I got there first. Anyway, it's her doing all the pushing. I'm the one holding her back. If she got her way I'd have her welded into irons and kept at home just for sex."

"I hope you're not entertaining that. She's needed at work... I mean, she's a valuable member of the team."

"Don't panic. I'm getting far more satisfaction apeing you. I enjoy humiliating her in public. Parading her on a leash. I walked her back to her own home dressed in rubber to get her essentials. Should have seen the face of her neighbour. He was mowing his front lawn. Just stood there staring with his mouth agape, catching flies. Was still there when I marched her back out. So, I had her hand over her door key to me and then crawl on her knees back to the car."

"Where is she now?"

"Outside in the trunk, suitably gimped up and bound."

"Her idea?"

"Not entirely, when I got her home, I asked her where she hoped this would go. She was unequivocal in her response. She absolutely one hundred per cent wanted to be a slave. Not a submissive. She didn't want to role-play. She didn't want limits or safewords. She wanted to be owned, and nothing else would do. Looked me straight in the eye and said, if that was too hardcore for me to let her go so she could come to beg you to enslave her."

"Wow!"

"Apparently, she's been fantasising nonstop since she saw the pair of you interact. The more she found out about how you two lived your lives, the more she wanted it."

"Even without trying it out first? That's crazy. What if the reality didn't match up to expectations."

"Reality is a bitch isn't she," responded Sadie as she casually slid two fingers into Marjorie's pussy. "Tell me, the flogging you just gave your slave, was it meant as a punishment?"

"Yes, why?"

"She's dripping wet is all. Seems like all it did was arouse her."

"Which is why I left her hanging there unsatisfied."

"You had to. She was belted."

"Yet when you arrived, I removed the belt but left her there. You're the one sticking things in her, not me."

"You don't seem to mind me treating her this way. Not if that bulge in your pants is any indicator."

"There are other holes on a slave to use when it is being chastised."

"I'm sure, sir. I have a remedy to that bulge that does not involve your slave at all."

"Oh?"

"She's out in the trunk of the car." Sadie withdrew her fingers and stood. Wiping her fingers clean on Marjorie's upper lip, she smiled coyly at the slave's supposed owner. "Shall we go bring her in to play with?"

The pair left the room, abandoning a disconsolate Marjorie. She knew she ought to be happy at the developments. She had tried her best to follow both sets of orders, and it seemed things were going to plan. Yet she was sore and aching. Her shoulders were on fire, and all she could smell was her own sex. She had not expected her dad to leave her bound like this. Chained and helpless, she was unable to influence the proceedings.

She was also conflicted about her own reaction to the flogging she had received. She really was highly aroused and extremely frustrated too. Yet it had been her dad whipping her. She'd gotten lost in the pain. She just wanted to fuck. But she didn't want it to be her own dad who did the deed.

So now she hung limp in her chains. A slave for real, for all practical purposes. The collar never came off. She was always dressed for sex. She followed the orders of her superiors to the letter. Endured the whip, yet never fucked. The cruellest of ironies. A sex slave that never had sex. If Lucifer had planned this, he was a grade 'A' cunt, and that was a fact.

When Sadie had fingered her, she had for a brief moment, hoped for some sexual relief. Yet even a paltry fingering was denied her. They had gone to get Joanne. Perhaps they would return? Would Sadie fuck her dad? If she did, what did that mean long term? Everything was changing. Yet she was chained up alone, unable to effect or steer events.

Dear Reader, poor Marjorie was left alone for two hours before she was once more incorporated into the games that were being played. Sadie strutted into the room, trailing a crawling Joanne by a leash attached to a tall posture collar. Both women were dressed in latex. Though Sadie now wore only a pair of latex stockings, while her slave was totally enclosed in glossy black rubber.

Sadie stalked slowly around Marjorie, the smirk on her face seemed to hint things had gone as planned. She drank in the sight of the bound girl. Reaching up to stroke her a couple of times.

"Comfey, slave?" She inquired rhetorically, the gag precluding an answer. "Your Master will join us soon. While we've been having lots of fun without you, I thought it only fair you be allowed to join in."

Sadie ordered Joanne to kneel in front of Marjorie. Dropping the leash, she commanded her slave to eat out Marjorie's pussy. But admonished her to do so slowly, and under no circumstances were either of the two slaves to cum.

It was almost instantly too much for Marjorie. Jo's tongue seemed charged with electricity, and the subtlest of moves disturbed the chain and tag hanging from her clitoral hood. Marjorie screwed her eyes shut and attempted to think of anything else. Her fear of what Sadie may do to punish her if she came, was very real. Desperately, Marjorie tried to distract herself, concentrating on her fears for the immediate future and what Sadie may be plotting next.