Deal with The Devil Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of scraping furniture prompted the tormented slave to open her eyes. Sadie was dragging the flogging horse across the room. On top of it were ring gags, rope, armbinders and worryingly two anal hooks.

Jo was ordered to cease her ministrations as the low bench was placed in front of Marjorie. She was unsure how she felt about this. In truth, she had enjoyed the girl's tongue but she was relieved she no longer had to distract herself. Then again it would have been nice to be allowed to climax.

Sadie then set about repositioning Marjorie using the horse. Her arms were released, but her legs were not. The ball gag was replaced with one of the ring gags, and her arms were secured in an armbinder behind her back. Sadie revealing herself as a particularly cruel Mistress, drawing the laces tight and crushing her elbows into each other.

With Marjorie's forearms welded together, the dominatrix smartly lifted the bound girl's arms up. This forced her to bend at the waist over the flogging horse. Doubtless using the ring in the tip of the armbinder, Sadie secured the device to one of the many hooks and rings her father had installed in the ceiling. Marjorie's shoulders burned anew. Having become accustomed to being pulled one way they now suffered as they were twisted and pulled in another.

The final ignominy was the insertion of the anal hook. Marjorie grunted as the implement was pushed into place. Then wailed in humiliation and despair as it was tied to the back of the head harness that held the gag in place. Her anus plugged with the hook, she was now bound in such a way that both her mouth and cunt were presented for anyone to use.

Sadie then set about binding Joanne in exactly the same fashion as Marjorie. Only facing the other way across the horse so that Marjorie's mouth was presented next to Jo's pussy and Jo's ring-gagged mouth was offered up next to Marjorie's dripping quim.

Sadie then took great delight in strapping on a dildo in front of Marjorie. However, just as Sadie had the harness adjusted to her satisfaction, Marjorie heard her dad enter the room from behind her.

"What's going on here, Sadie," he asked.

"Ah, lover, I thought we could have a little competition."

"How so?"

"Well, as you can see I have the girls bound and ready to please. Pick a girl, it's your choice. Use either, I don't mind if you want to use mine. The slave that cums first is declared the loser. She can then be locked in a chastity belt for a fortnight. The winner can be then taken over the finish line by us both."

"So let me get this clear. If I pick Jo, you'll fuck Marge. If Marge cums first she must wear a belt for two weeks or Jo if she climaxes first?" Marjorie was not sure but her dad's words seemed a little more slurred than before. Was he drunk? Either way, it was clear she had to come first. Her best option going forward, to avoid some sort of incestuous encounter, was to be locked in chastity for a while.

"That's the size of it. Which one do you want?"

"Yours... Jo that is. She's gotta be wound after all that in the bedroom. Besides I don't want mine locked up that long..."

"Okay," smirked Sadie, "if Marge cums first I'll make it up to you by offering up my own quim when you need pussy. You can't say fairer than that. When you're ready, big boy."

Marjorie watched as her dad came into view. He was naked and very erect. This seemed all so wrong. Why had he not seen Sadie on her way? Why was he playing these games? Her dad took Jo by the hips. He looked unsteady on his feet. How drunk was he?

Sadie presented the tip of her dildo to Marjorie's ring-gagged mouth. That's not fair, thought Marjorie. How the Hell was she supposed to cum from being skull fucked by a dildo?

Her dad started fucking Jo, and as soon as he did, Sadie rammed the dildo in Marjorie's mouth. Thoughts of win or lose were quickly forgotten, as she struggled to breathe around the huge rubber intruder. She gagged and slobbered, retching as it hit the back of her throat.

"Swallow you dumb fuck," admonished Sadie slapping her hard across the face. "What kind of slave are you that you can't deep throat?"

Marjorie writhed in her bonds, but there was very little slack. Bucking her head only yanked the hook in her anus, and her arms and legs were securely bound. Sadie rammed in once more, and this time Marjorie managed to swallow the shaft. This stopped her retching, but now she could not breathe. Mercifully, Sadie withdrew, giving the bound girl time to draw a breath before her mouth was impaled once more. So it continued, with Sadie taking hold of Marjorie's hair as she thrust with her hips.

Abruptly the skull fucking stopped as Sadie declared, "Time to ream out your cunt now slave, now you've lubed up my shaft."

However, Sadie had thrust into Marjorie's pussy no more than three times before the reluctant slave became aware of trembling next to her. Trembling that was accompanied by a keening wail from out of Jo's gagged mouth.

"Fuck!" Exclaimed Sadie as the gimped-up girl dissolved into a quivering latex mess in the throws of a powerful orgasm. "Well, sir, you have clearly won. Clean your cock in Marge's mouth while I see how quickly I can get her there."

Marge stared in fascinated horror as her dad wordlessly withdrew from the sopping pussy and, after a step to his right, thrust his cock deep in his daughter's mouth. Internally Marjorie collapsed. The invisible line in the sand had been crossed. With as little drama as you could imagine. No fanfare, no objections from her dad, no stalling or excuses as to why he didn't want to. Tears welled up in Marjorie's eyes, and the world became a blurry nightmare as the two rammed into her, bizarrely in time.

Her dad was fucking her mouth. The taste of Jo's juices and her dad's precum mixed in with her own saliva. Practised now, from Sadie's harsh lesson, she reflexively swallowed as he thrust deep into her. The pounding continued for some time, but Marjorie was numb to the physical abuse. She was lost in the nightmare the Devil himself had clearly planned for her.

A stinging slap to her backside brought her back to the living nightmare. Both had withdrawn and seemed to be swapping ends. "You know you can cum now you dizzy idiot," Sadie informed. "You've won, it's Jo who spends two weeks in a belt. It's your own Master's cock in your cunt now slut. If you were saving yourself for him, you can let go, Bitch."

Sadie thrust into her mouth once again. But Marjorie was only aware of the heat of her dad's cock as he slid into her. The last bridge was burnt. Nothing stood in the way of her dad keeping her in bondage for life. His own personal sex slave. His own daughter. The need to dodge and manipulate was gone. It could get no worse. She was now, in reality, her own dad's sex slave. Sadie's plotting had taken him over the edge. Whatever resistance he once had, she had pulled down. It was easy now. All she had to do was obey. She no longer had a father. All she had now was a Master, because all she was now was a slave.

Just as she thought these thoughts, her Master reached down and took the chain attached to her hood between finger and thumb. Clicking a nail over each link as it slid between, he pulled down towards the tag. Her body betrayed her. While her mind railed at the injustice, her limbs trembled and shook in their bonds. Her mouth plugged by Sadie's rubber cock she mutely writhed as her dad ejaculated deep within her.

Dear reader, if you are dismayed at the turn of these events pray gird yourself, for Marjorie's lot does not improve. Both spent, the slaves were left bound, while the dominant couple departed to clean themselves up. When they return Joanne is stripped of her latex skin and duly locked into the chastity belt so recently removed from Marjorie. It ought not to have fitted, but the girls must have been more similar than they knew, as while snug, it certainly performed its function. The four then retired to Master's bedroom. The slaves were allowed to snuggle together in the duvet at the foot of the bed. Albeit both tethered by chains locked to their collars.

Sadie and her new lover retired to bed. The slaves listened to the pair make love before silence descended. Marjorie contemplated the turn of events. Her dad had fucked her. There was nothing she could do about it. To deny him anything he wanted was to condemn herself to Hell. She considered the fate Satan had shown her. What would it be like to face such a fate for eternity? Would you go mad? Would you become inured to the pain? Could it be that after two or three thousand repetitions some masochistic pleasure could be found?

"I hope you appreciate what I did for you?" Joanne whispered faintly into her ear.

"I'm sorry what?" Marjorie murmured back.

"Mistress told me to hold out until you came first. She wanted you belted, so she would have Master for herself. I'm going to catch hell for coming so soon."

"Why did you disobey?"

"Mistress doesn't need my cunt, just my tongue. Your Master must surely prefer your pussy. Plus I want to be in your good books too... sister?"

Marjorie almost laughed out loud at the twisted logic that had sealed her fate. Jo had thought she was doing her a favour by coming first. Keeping Marjorie out of the chastity belt and hopefully earning her trust. Yet that very action had prompted her father's incestuous rape of his daughter.

"Sister?" She asked.

"Can I call you that, Marge? Sister. Like we are sister slaves now."

"Sure, why not?" Whispered Marjorie fatalistically. In the nihilistic mood she was in now, she felt that resisting anything was futile. There were no choices. Her fate was sealed. Satan had seen to that.

The morning came around all too soon. The slaves were unlocked and ordered to prepare breakfast. They returned to the room bearing trays to find their owners fucking furiously. To Marjorie's dismay, both she and her new sister were set to licking clean their respective owner's genitals clean, as their owners ate the proffered food.

Once the food was consumed, they took turns in the shower while the slaves were sent to feed themselves. Then, once both slaves were showered, the slaves were dressed alike in catsuits. Marjorie was surprised at how little the belt showed under Jo's rubber skin.

They drove to work in separate cars, and Marjorie found herself alone with her dad at last.

"Is this my life now, Master?" She inquired.

Her dad looked over at her. "I think so, yes, slave."

"I'm no longer your daughter?"

"I know this may seem harsh, but it was you who said you liked being my slave. I was torn and I'll admit it. You have so much of your mother about you. You are so damn submissive and compliant. You never say 'no' or 'you don't want to.' You look fucking stunning in the fetish gear. It was getting harder and harder to resist. Then Sadie made up my mind for me. Backing out at that point would have seemed insane. So to answer your question... No, you are not my daughter. Or at least I'll not be treating you as such from now on. You are indeed my slave. Further, you will never admit or claim that you are or once were my daughter. Is that clear, slave?"

"Yes, Master," answered Marjorie flatly, tears running down her cheeks.

"I'll have your cooperation on this?"

"Your secret is safe, Master. I am your slave. Your willing, obedient, no-limit slave. I swear now I will obey your every command. I will deny you nothing it is within my ability to give you. You may keep me collared for life. I will take your secret to my own grave, even should you pass first."

"Good enough. Let's be getting to work, Sadie will wonder what has happened to us." He started the car and set off.

"Master, will Sadie be moving in with us?"

"In time, I hope so. But I'm of a mind that we need a new larger home."

"I see, Master." Marjorie tried her last gambit, a play for freedom. "Master, if you have access to Sadie and Jo, you don't need me. You could release me. That way you don't have to worry about people finding out our incestuous secret."

"No. I'm not letting you go. You are a liability, so I'll be keeping you close where I can keep control of you. As I said, it may seem harsh. I didn't plan it this way, but it has to be like this going forward. Now, that's the last I want to hear from you on this subject, slave. You are my willing no-limit slave, and you will behave like it from now on. Is that clear?"

"Oh, yes, Master." Enthused Marjorie, "I'm so lucky to be your slave. I will try so hard to make you happy, and be glad you own me."

"Good girl."

Thus, Dear Reader, Satan's trap closed about the nieve woman. Her hubris was her doom. A heavy steel collar was set permanently about her tender throat. Her body is now the property of her incestuous father. A life of sexual slavery looms.

Epilogue

Dear reader, we could leave Marjorie's tale at this point. With her Master's last command, her fate was sealed. A sobering tale of hubris that anyone should be so foolish as to deal with the devil. From that day on, regardless of how she actually felt, she was keen, obedient and totally submissive. But there is more to tell for her life of slavery had only just begun.

In time, her father turned master, married Sadie. The business grew and became a household name for kinky sex toys and clothing. Shrewd with his profits, Marjorie's owner diversified into property and then invested in the stock market. Within five years he was a millionaire. Three more saw him become a multi-millionaire.

Three years into the marriage Sadie gave birth to a baby girl called Cynthia. A girl that was homeschooled by a governess, and waited upon hand and foot by two obedient maids.

By the time Marjorie had been collared for ten years, she had learnt to accept her lot in life. She had gone through stages, similar to grief, and arrived at acceptance. She knew now she would never be anything but a slave. A sex toy at best and a drudge the rest of the time.

When Cynthia turned eighteen, she was quietly given permission to use the slaves sexually. Jo was looking every bit of her forty years, but Marge was still looking like she was in her twenties. Cynthia became obsessed with the slave, taking her to her bed, or the dungeon in the cellar, to torture and fuck almost continuously.

On Cynthia's twenty-first Birthday, her dad made a big show of gifting Marjorie to her. On the understanding, she was never to free the slave. Marjorie was ambivalent about the transfer, until her Master turned to her and said, "Slave I order you to serve little Cyn as faithfully and obediently as you have me. You will deny her nothing and give her your best for as long as you live, and if in time she sells or gives you to someone else, I want you to serve them just as you would me. In fact, no matter who owns you in the future, I want you to serve them just as you have me. Is that clear?" With those words, Marjorie knew freedom would not come with her father's death. His orders would live on beyond the grave. She truly was enslaved for life.

Cynthia kept Marjorie in a cage at the bottom of her bed. If possible she was a more ardent latex fetishist than her dad and a far crueller dominatrix. Through her twenties and early thirties, Cynthia carved a reputation amongst the jet-set and idle rich as that of a hedonist and sadistic Mistress. Marjorie was never hidden away, but paraded on a leash in latex and bondage for the world to see. Mute and submissive, she was taken to all the best parties and used by all who called Mistress Cyn a friend. The pair became minor celebrities and brought BDSM into the mainstream.

The family was now fabulously wealthy. While the BDSM market was still dominated by them, the company now had controlling interests in nearly every sector of business and finance. Pharmaceuticals, automotive, solar power and flood defences were just a few. So that, when her dad finally passed, he was a multi-billionaire.

Cynthia attended the funeral dressed in leather, and Marjorie was leashed and encased in latex. The funeral was small and private though paparazzi probably lurked in bushes and trees surrounding the graveyard. Marjorie found herself unmoved by the death of her father. She had no doubt in her mind that he was bound for Hell. What Satan had planned for him she did not know, nor did she choose to dwell on the subject.

While this funeral was held in bright summer sunshine, Marjorie found herself scanning around, looking for the Devil to appear. It took a savage yank of her leash to bring her back to the here and now and set her dutifully trailing her Mistress.

The death of her father prompted a change in Cynthia, and she took to dating men. Finally, after quite a few duds, she selected one. She enslaved him, and kept him constantly at her side, serving next to Marjorie. She was exceptionally cruel to the man, raping him nightly. Often forcing Marjorie to assist.

Eventually, Cynthia fell pregnant,and then became even more pitiless and sadistic. The poor slave begged for his freedom nightly under her lash, until a gravid Cynthia granted his wish; So long as he disowned any attachment to the child, or her, and also signed a nondisclosure agreement.

The child was a girl named after her grandmother Sadie. The young Sadie, raised in much the same environment as her mother, predictably turned out much the same. She too, took Marjorie to her bed on her eighteenth birthday. That Marjorie was now eighty years of age and hardly showing it was causing comment. Her sister slave, Jo, had served the family into her sixties before being placed in a retirement community. She had died of breast cancer just after Sadie's sixteenth birthday. Marjorie looked like she was in her mid-thirties at the age of eighty, and so she was temporarily handed over to the research division of the leading pharmaceutical company the family-owned. Gerontology experts took blood and tissue samples, scanned and imaged her with all the cutting-edge devices they had to hand. After a month of testing, they handed her back, and life as a sex toy resumed.

In twenty eighty-one, Sadie was gifted Marjorie by her mother. Cynthia had by this point acquired a young girl only a couple of years older than her daughter, and is relishing breaking her in, over the well-trained Marjorie.

Sadie does not share her mother's fetish for latex, and Marjorie finds herself being kept naked almost all of the time. It is a new experience after nearly sixty years in her collar. Sadie is just as sadistic as her mother though, and takes great delight in showing off the welts inflicted upon her slave to all and sundry.

Three years in Sadie's collar and the gerontology experts return. They've made a breakthrough. Something to do with telomeres and DNA. Not only do they think they may be able to reverse the ageing process, but this research could cure cancer too. First, before they publish they need to do tests. They need Marjorie back.

The scientists fuck her when they are not taking blood or injecting test serums. She is allowed no clothes or to talk to anyone but the scientists in control of her. They keep her for five years. But, when they return her to the family, she appears to be twenty-two again. Her age when first collared.

The family are now the richest people in the solar system. They hold a patent on the cure for ageing and cancer. Society is in upheaval. The cure for ageing renders the user sterile permanently. The death rate plummets, but so too does the birthrate. Wars erupt, and the family flee to the moon. There Marjorie is held in bondage for another five generations.

In twenty-two fifty a fusion motor runs out of control on a shuttle to the moon. It crashes into Armstrong City dome, killing three thousand. One of those three thousand was Marjorie. She did not know much about it. She was crushed by falling rock and killed instantly, unlike most who were exposed to the cold hard vacuum of space.