Deal with the Enemy Ch. 05

Story Info
A plumped-up Melissa returns to school.
5.2k words
4.38
8.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Melissa had lost all sense of time.

She had no idea what day it was. She didn't even know what month it was. And it didn't matter to her. She existed in a haze of food and masturbation. She knew that she had gained a lot of weight, but she didn't have a clue how much. Her body was soft all over by now. The outfit Alisson had gotten her at the start of their time together had gotten extremely tight. The tank top was not even coming close to covering up her belly. But since she was only lying around all day, she couldn't feel all the different changes that had happened to her body. She lived in her small world of constant overstuffing, and the outside world didn't matter to her. But that was about to change.

***

One morning, Melissa was awoken at an unusual time. She didn't know what time it was precisely, but it felt earlier than what she had gotten used to.

"Wake up, piggy," Alisson shouted as she entered Melissa's room. "It's time to go to school." She saw the shocked expression on Melissa's face and laughed. "Yes, it has been three months you have spent here stuffing yourself non-stop. And it's impossible to deny the results," she said and shook Melissa's belly. "Now go take a shower and get yourself ready. It's time to show off my greedy piggy to the rest of the world."

As Melissa stepped into the shower, she couldn't believe it had been three months. She ran her hands over her overfed body. Well, I have gained quite some weight, but three months isn't that long, so it can't be that much.

Despite that, she felt a knot in her stomach. All she wanted to do was lay back down on the couch and stuff herself silly again. She wasn't ready for everyone to see how she had changed over the past months. But she knew that there was no escape. She had had her fun, and now it was time for Alisson to have hers.

She put on tight panties and a bra her breasts were spilling out of and left the bathroom. Alisson had promised her to buy some new clothes for the beginning of the school year, and Melissa was nervous to see what it would be. It would surely be a tight outfit that would show off every new inch of fat on her body. When Melissa entered the living room, she saw Alisson standing there with a fake look of concern on her face.

"I'm so sorry," Alisson told her, "I totally forgot to get some new clothes for you. So, I decided it would be best for today if you just put on the clothes you wore when you came here." She grinned and handed Melissa her old hot pants and tank top.

Melissa's face went pale as Alisson walked past her and slapped her ass, making it jiggle. "I'm going to get ready myself, so you'll have time to get into your outfit. But that shouldn't be a problem, right? After all, you are the school's top athlete." Alisson left the room laughing.

This I not good, Melissa thought as she looked at her old clothes in concern. She was expecting Alisson to make her wear something too tight, but she had no clue Alisson would be so bold as to make her wear her old clothes. There is no way they would fit.

She grabbed her hot pants and started to pull them over her legs. As soon as they went past her knees, it became difficult to pull them up more. Melissa had to jump around for quite some while until she could somehow stuff herself into them.

Oh god, I have really gotten fat, she thought as she was catching her breath from that small amount of exercise. Even though she could get them on, her pants weren't close to fitting, and they were cutting into her legs, making it look like she was spilling out of them.

Thank god they are made from a tough material. Otherwise, they would have ripped by now. Melissa looked down at her pants in disbelief.

Her next problem was that she could not get them buttoned, and she would have to spend the whole day with unbuttoned pants. Since there wasn't anything she could do about that, Melissa put on her tank top. Again, she was in shock at how tight it had become. It wasn't even coming close to covering up her belly; it was just reaching the top of it. Besides that, her boobs were spilling out of it.

Wow, I must really look ridiculous in these clothes, Melissa thought and felt her panties get wet from excitement.

Finally, Alisson came back. "Wow, that's what I call a true piggy," she said and smiled. She was delighted with the image before her. Alisson wore a somewhat similar outfit to Melissa. The difference was that it fit Alisson perfectly. She had been working out extra hard during the break and now looked like a stunning fit goddess. Alisson caught Melissa staring at her body, so she smiled and ran her hands over her perfect curves.

"Remember when you had a body like that?" She grinned.

"You look amazing," Melissa answered, "you must have been working out like crazy lately."

"I can't say the same about you," Alisson said and grabbed Melissa's belly, making Melissa blush. "You know what? I thought it would be fun for you to know how fat you have gotten before going to school without knowing how you look." Alisson continued. "So, I'd say it's time for your second weigh-in. And just so you know: you look ridiculous."

Melissa was excitedly shaking while Alisson got the scales and placed them in front of her.

"Alright, piggy, let's see if the numbers match your looks."

Melissa slowly stepped on the scales, her eyes fixated on the display, slightly covered by her belly. After what felt like an eternity, the display finally showed her new weight: 180 pounds.

"Woah, that's some impressive progress," Alisson said delightedly. "Now it's time to let everyone else see the new you."

Melissa was in shock. 60 pounds! In just three months!

And considering that she had also lost almost all her muscle mass, her total fat gain was even higher. She wondered if people would even recognize her at school. And even if they did, it would be hard for them to accept that Melissa was approaching fat girl status rapidly. Even though she was shocked, she couldn't deny that the thought turned her on to the greatest extent. She would soon be the school's fatty, and she couldn't wait for it to happen.

Alisson, on the other hand, was pleased. She had been waiting for this day for a long time, and it was absolutely worth it. She had outdone herself, making sure Melissa would get as fat as possible, and seeing her success in that was a great feeling. She also couldn't wait to now enter the school as the hottest girl around by far. It would be so much fun to degrade Melissa. Alisson felt herself getting turned on by the thought of what she would do to her during the upcoming school year. Melissa was hers, and she would take full advantage of that.

As Melissa walked to her car, she could feel the effects of her weight gain for the first time. This was the farthest she had walked in a long time, and it felt completely different than she remembered. Every part of her body was now shaking with every step. She was also aware of her round belly sticking out in front of her. If her pants weren't so tight and pressing into her thighs, she would have noticed that her thighs were now rubbing together slightly.

While getting into her car, she finally realized that this was her new reality. She was about to show herself in public in this tiny outfit she was spilling out of. She started driving, feeling anxiety and excitement about what was to come.

***

Pulling into the school parking lot, Melissa realized that the weigh-in had taken some time, and she would have to go straight to class to be on time. She wouldn't even have the time to get a look at herself in the bathroom until the first class was over. She quickly parked her car and stepped into the building.

As soon as she was inside, she could feel everyone stopping what they were doing and staring at her in disbelief.

"Who is that fat girl?"

"I have no idea, but what the hell is she wearing?"

"Wait, is that Melissa!?"

"No way...oh my god, I think you're right!"

"What the hell has happened to her?"

Melissa could hear whispers and giggles everywhere. Some people were even taking out their phones to snap a picture of the comical sight she was presenting them. Her head was spinning, her face red with embarrassment. All that attention at once was too much for her to bear right now. She had to get to class as fast as possible to save herself from all the stares. As she hurried to her classroom, she could feel her whole body jiggle, causing people around her to burst out laughing.

Melissa had almost reached the safety of her classroom when she heard an all too familiar voice behind her.

"Melissa, is that you?" Alisson asked, pretending to see her for the first time in months.

Melissa didn't know how to respond.

"Holy shit, it is you! What happened? You used to be such a tiny, pretty thing! Enjoyed the break a little too much, didn't you?" Alisson looked Melissa up and down and grinned. "And what's with this ridiculous outfit? I'm sorry, but you just don't have the figure anymore to pull something like that off." Alisson went ahead and grabbed Melissa's belly. "Seriously, I know you're probably not used to hearing this. But nobody wants to see a flabby body like that. Maybe you should ask some other fat girls for clothing advice."

Melissa's face was burning with embarrassment. Finally, she got the courage to say something. "I'm sorry," she stammered. "I need to go now." With that, she disappeared into the classroom, hearing the crowd behind her laugh in amusement.

When Melissa entered the classroom, most of her classmates were already seated. Once again, she could feel the stares of everyone in the room resting on her soft belly. She was conscious of every slight jiggle of her body as she had to walk past everyone to get a free seat in the back. Everything felt so unreal to Melissa. Like she was in the wrong body. Everything was so different and uncommon. Finally, Melissa made it to her desk and took a seat. Her whole body was shaking, and she had to process everything.

Well, I better get used to that fast. This is my life from now on, she thought and shuddered. She couldn't wait for the class to start so that people would stop staring at her.

The teacher finally walked in, and Melissa felt relief rush over her. As the class started, she could relax a little and enjoy the feeling of her belly bulging outward when she was sitting. But that feeling only lasted for a short moment. After a while, the teacher looked at the class and spotted Melissa sitting in the back. There was a brief moment of silence, and the teacher's look showed that the whole situation was very awkward for him.

"Melissa," he finally said, "could you please get up for a moment?"

Melissa's heart began to pound fast as everyone turned around to look at her. Her knees felt so weak that she had to support herself on the desk as she slowly got up. When she was standing, her teacher's eyes widened a little.

"Well, I don't know how to say that. But your outfit violates our school's clothing policy. It's a little too...um, revealing."

Once again, Melissa could feel her face turn red as the class giggled.

"Does someone of you maybe have a set of clothing Melissa could change into?" the teacher asked the class.

The girl next to Melissa raised her hand while smiling and looking at her.

"Perfect. Why don't you two go into the changing room so Melissa can change into proper clothing."

The girl nodded and started walking towards the door. Melissa followed her hesitantly. On her way, she could hear her classmates whisper all kinds of comments about her to one another.

Melissa followed the girl into the changing room quietly. Once there, the girl opened her locker, took out some shorts and a t-shirt, and handed them to Melissa with a grin.

"Here, I think those should fit you better than your current clothes." She then looked at Melissa. "Wow, you really did let yourself go over the break."

"Yeah, it might be that I have snacked a little too much," Melissa answered, looking at the ground.

The girl laughed. "That's what you call a little? You must have been pigging out to gain that much."

"It was just so good. I couldn't help myself," Melissa replied, ashamed of admitting her gluttony.

"Well, whatever you say, tubby. Let's hope you can fit into these clothes." With that, the girl returned to class, leaving Melissa behind, more embarrassed than ever.

Melissa looked at the set of clothes in her hands. They looked a little bigger than her current ones and would at least cover her up, but she was pretty sure they would still be tight.

At least I'll be able to button the shorts, she thought as she tried to pull down her hot pants. But they weren't moving even a little bit. Melissa pulled harder and harder, but she could get them to come down. She sucked in her belly as much as she could but failed.

How is that possible? They can't be stuck on me!

She lay down on the bench and tried to pull on them as hard as possible. After a few minutes without success, she collapsed, completely out of breath. Defeated, she had to admit that she was too fat to get out of her old clothes by herself. A shiver ran down her spine as she realized she had to go back to her class to ask someone to help her with that problem.

Just as Melissa was about to leave the changing room, she remembered that she hadn't even looked in the mirror yet. So, she walked up to the mirror in the room, took a deep breath, and looked up. The sight of her new figure left her breathless. Where there once stood a hot and athletic girl, there now was a chubby out-of-shape girl stuffed in way too tight clothes. Everything on her body was covered in a layer of fat. Her face looked significantly chubbier, making it hard to recognize her face immediately. Her breasts had plumped up and were spilling out of her top. Her chubby belly was exposed for everyone to see. She couldn't help but shake it and watch it jiggle in awe. At last, her ass and thighs looked bigger, too, but they were crammed into those ridiculously tight pants, so she couldn't tell just how much they had grown.

Melissa spent some time staring at her body and grabbing her fat in all the different places. She knew now that she was quite the laughable sight, which made her happier than ever. She knew that this was her first step to becoming the fat piggy she wanted to be.

***

As Melissa stood in front of the door to her class, she was more turned on than ever before. This was going to be the complete humiliation she had secretly dreamt of. She slowly opened the door to be once again greeted by the stares of everyone. The teacher stopped the class and looked at her, confused.

"What's wrong, Melissa? Do the other clothes not fit you?" he asked.

"They'll do fine. But I need some help," Melissa answered and blushed. "I can't get out of my pants by myself."

The whole class erupted in laughter. The girl who had given her clothes to Melissa grinned and motioned two friends to come with her. The three girls then followed Melissa out of the classroom.

"What made you think you could put these pants on in the first place?" they asked once they entered the changing room.

"I didn't have anything else to wear," Melissa replied.

"So, you really spent all your break at home eating?"

Melissa blushed and didn't say anything as the girls pointed at the bench.

"Lay down there so we can try to pull these off," one of the girls said.

Melissa obeyed, and two girls started to pull on her pant legs. Nevertheless, they weren't successful. Melissa felt like she was about to orgasm as she watched the two girls struggling to pull her pants off her jiggling body. She was so consumed by the humiliation that she didn't notice the third girl filming the spectacle with a grin. After a while, they gave up and looked at her in disgust.

"Well, I hope these aren't your favorite pants," one of them finally said, "because I'm going to get something to cut them off you."

The girl left as Melissa sat on the bench, excited about the next part of her humiliation that was about to come. The other two girls sat beside her, grabbing Melissa's belly.

"You were always the fit one with the perfect body," she said, „and we were always jealous of everything about you. But now look at you! Little Miss Perfect has turned into a chubby piggy, and we three now have way hotter figures than you do." Melissa moaned slightly as both girls jiggled her belly and smiled.

„Alright, chubby. Stand up so we can finally get these pants off you," the girl said as she returned with a pair of giant scissors.

Melissa obeyed, and the girls started working on her pants again. After a while, they managed to get a little cut into one pant leg. As soon as this was done, there was a loud ripping sound. Melissa's pants snapped off her body, causing her legs, ass, and belly to jiggle violently as they expanded outwards, freed from their restraints. Melissa stood there, her body exposed and jiggling in full view of the three girls giggling amusedly. She was hoping they wouldn't see the wet spot between her legs.

Before Melissa could grab the other pants and put them on, one girl walked up to her and pulled her top over her head, so she was now standing in her tight underwear. The girls examined her body, and one of them smiled.

"After all this work, you deserve a little reward," she said and opened her locker to pull out a candy bar. Melissa hadn't eaten yet, so she was dying to get something to eat. She grabbed the candy bar out of the girl's hand and started eating it immediately, not even bothering to get dressed.

"Wow, you've really lost all self-control." The girl laughed as she handed her another candy bar, which Melissa again ate immediately. "It's going to be so much fun watching you turn into a total fatty." With that, the girls left Melissa to finally get dressed.

After what had just happened, Melissa wanted to pleasure herself immediately. But she realized she had already spent a lot of time outside class, so she had to return. She picked up her new clothes and put them on. Just like she had expected, they were a tight fit but at least managed to cover her belly completely. She took another look in the mirror. Her outfit was still not appropriate for a chubby girl, but it was still better than the last one. Melissa smiled, satisfied with how she looked. Then she made her way back to class.

***

Once there, Melissa couldn't concentrate even a little bit on the learning matter. Usually, she would have been stuffed by now; this was the first time she wasn't in three months. Her belly was begging to get filled. In addition to that, the two candy bars she had eaten just caused her to crave more. She was quickly getting so hungry that she could only think about food. The morning classes felt like an eternity, and Melissa began to feel nervous. It felt like she was going through withdrawal. Her body craved being stuffed to the brim and unable to move. She was dying to feel like a gluttonous pig again.

When it was finally time for lunch, Melissa almost jumped out of her chair. She hurried into the cafeteria, her whole body craving the feeling of being stuffed. Her plate filled as high as she could, and she sat down at a free table, ignoring everything around her.

She was about to dig in when her skinny track friends sat beside her.

"Hey Melissa, what have you been up to?" they asked.

"You know, just hanging around," Melissa answered.

"Yeah, you must have been hanging around a lot. You've really gotten chubby! But now that school has started, you can start working out again and lose it in no time."

"Actually, I can't. I've injured myself really badly and can't do any athletic activities this year," Melissa said, smiling.

Her friends looked at her, a little worried. Then they saw what was on her plate, and Melissa could see the shock on their faces. Her plate was loaded with fattening food, while each of them just had a small salad for lunch.

12