Deal with the Enemy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, then you should really watch what you eat. This stuff is really not doing your figure well."

"But it tastes so good," Melissa replied, unable to hold back on eating anymore. She took a big bite of the burger on her plate, closing her eyes and moaning silently with pleasure. Her friends watched her in disgust as she devoured the whole burger while not paying attention to them.

"Fine, if that's what you want to do, then eat all this junk and get fat. But then our friendship is over. We can't be seen around here with a fat girl."

Melissa didn't even bother answering. Instead, she started shoving fries in her mouth, smiling.

"Ok, girls, let's leave this pig alone."

Melissa didn't even look up as her friends left. She was too consumed by the pleasure she was getting from all the food. I don't need those skinny friends anyways. They would be a bad influence on my figure, she thought and felt a wave of excitement. This was another step for her toward becoming the school's fatty.

Soon Melissa finished her plate and got up to refill it. She knew people were watching her in amusement but didn't care. Her belly wasn't nearly stuffed enough, and she needed to eat as fast as possible to reach her goal before the lunch break ended. She sat back down with her plate filled and dug in again.

After her second plate, she could feel the familiar feeling of fullness. But it wasn't enough for her; she needed more. She refilled her plate again and continued to eat in excitement. As she began to get fuller, she felt herself get wet between her legs. This would usually be when she would start masturbating, but she knew she had to hold back. Every bite made her more and more aroused. Everything around her was beginning to get blurry.

Without realizing it, she started to rub her belly while she kept on stuffing herself. Soon she was too aroused to hold it back any longer. A loud moan escaped her lips as she took a bite out of her burger. Melissa didn't even realize it had happened. She kept on stuffing herself while moaning with every bite she took. A crowd of people was forming around her, which she was oblivious to.

When she finished her plate, she felt stuffed to maximum capacity. Letting out another moan, she leaned back and put a hand on her belly. Only then did her vision become clear again, and she saw all the people standing around her with disgusted expressions. Her face turned red as she realized she had just put on a show for everyone to see. She quickly wanted to leave for class but getting up wasn't easy being overstuffed.

Melissa slowly scooted to the edge of her chair and started to get up with significant effort. She was almost on her feet when Alisson stepped forward and pushed her back on the chair. Melissa groaned from the pain as she hit her chair.

"Having trouble getting up, piggy?" Alisson grinned.

Melissa was too stuffed to talk. She groaned again and nodded. Alisson laughed and pulled Melissa's shirt up, exposing her bloated belly to everyone.

"Well, now you have shown us how you have gotten so fat in such a short time. And I'm pretty sure this is just the beginning, isn't it?"

Melissa didn't answer. She struggled to get up again and pulled down her shirt, which was now struggling to contain her belly. Then she slowly waddled by the crowd, which was visibly excited by what they had just witnessed.

***

Melissa spent the next class rubbing her belly, amazed at how far it was sticking out and how much it was straining her tight t-shirt. Sitting there, stuffed to the brim amongst her classmates, made her feel enormous. The class went by fast, as Melissa didn't pay attention because she was too occupied playing with her round belly.

Next up on Melissa's schedule was the PE class. Melissa walked up to the teacher and handed him the doctor's note she had gotten from Alisson. Her teacher looked at her, surprised about her growing figure, and then told her that she would have to sit on the stand if she couldn't participate.

Happy, Melissa took a seat and gazed at the people in her class. All of them were pretty fit, and she noticed that she was already the biggest and most unathletic of them all. Only three months ago, winning a race against each of them would have been no problem. But now, she was an out-of-shape chubby girl who would probably get winded just doing the warm-up. She imagined her last week of school, where she would have to participate again. By then, she would be a pathetic ball of flab, getting outrun multiple times by each of the others. She squirmed, getting excited about the humiliation she would have to go through.

Melissa then remembered the bag Alisson had packed her in the morning. It was filled with all kinds of sweets, and Alisson had made it clear that she expected Melissa to eat all of them while sitting out of her PE class. The bag was big, and Melissa realized she had to eat in a frenzy to get through everything in time. She quickly opened it, took out a donut, and stuffed it into her mouth.

Her classmates looked at her in disbelief as they ran past her while Melissa devoured one snack after the other. She felt her belly expanding and a rush of pleasure going through her body. Being surrounded by all those athletic people while stuffing herself silly made her feel like a lazy fat pig. And she loved it.

After a while, Melissa reached into her bag only to find most of the contents gone. She was pleased with herself since she still had quite some time left, and now she could eat a little slower and enjoy all the flavors. She reached into her bag again and found a spoon lying on the bottom.

Weird, it must have somehow fallen inside by accident, she thought. Just then, she saw a big jar of Nutella sitting in the corner of the bag. Melissa realized that Alisson wanted her to spoon the entire jar and blushed. Eating Nutella straight out of the jar would be the ultimate shameless fatty thing to do. Her hands trembled as she opened the jar and ate her first spoonful.

Nobody said anything while Melissa ate all the snacks; they just gave her weird looks as they ran by. But now, a girl stopped running as she saw the jar in Melissa's hands and walked over to her.

"Seriously? You've been stuffing yourself the whole time, and now this? Do you even have a little bit of self-control?"

"It's just soo good," Melissa replied, "you should try some."

The girl laughed. "Thanks, but I prefer keeping my figure. I would never let myself go as you did."

"Well, good, then there's more for me." Melissa smiled and ate another spoonful. The girl stared at her, shaking her head, and then ran off.

Melissa kept on eating Nutella mindlessly while she watched the class. She didn't pay any attention to the time, and when class ended, she realized that there still was quite some content left in the jar. The first students were already leaving the changing rooms for their next class.

Melissa didn't want to disappoint Alisson and knew she had to speed up her eating to make it in time. She began shoveling spoon after spoon into her mouth as fast as possible. The jar was empty just in time for her to quickly pack her stuff and hurry to her next class. She wasn't aware of all the Nutella stains on her face due to her hasty eating.

Melissa wondered why people were laughing at her when she sat at her desk. She looked down at herself to check if her shirt had ridden up to expose her belly. But everything was alright. She still looked like a chubby girl in tight clothes, and she saw no apparent reason why people were laughing that much. It all became clear to her when the teacher entered, took a quick look at her, and grinned.

"Melissa, you might want to go to the bathroom and clean your face a little. Your last snacks have left some traces."

Melissa blushed and quickly left to go to the bathroom. Once there, she looked into the mirror and gasped. Her face was covered in stains. She must have been so consumed with eating that she didn't notice the mess she was making. Melissa was amazed at how she had turned into such a piggy in just three months. She smiled, washed her face, and silently went back to class.

The rest of Melissa's first day of school went by fast as Melissa was only able to concentrate on the sensation of her full belly pushing against her t-shirt. She was absolutely in love with how her body felt and began to wonder how amazing it would feel to develop a belly hang and waddle. Thinking about this made her wet and hungry. Once her classes were done, she hurried to her car and drove off.

12