Dealing with Change Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I of course knew exactly what her morning lecture was about since I had heard Christina and Carl talking about it while they had phone sex over the lunch hour after her lecture. "What was it about?" I asked, trying my best to sound innocent.

"It was about the importance of mutual masturbation to a marriage."

"Just like that?" I asked. "She stood there and told a bunch of couples they needed to watch each other masturbate?"

"Yes."

"And how did people react?"

"There was one couple that got up and walked out. Most of the others were very quiet. Very, very quiet. Some of the couples were holding hands, but it was kind of surreptitious. Kind of like they were getting a lot out of the lecture but didn't want to admit it to the strangers surrounding them."

I laughed. "And how about you. What did you get out of Christina's lecture? Did it make you horny?"

Rich laughed. "Yeah but I had to subdue that. the afternoon was about work. I spent it trying to sell a software package to a local preacher and his wife who seem to have a good-sized internet preaching business they need better control systems for."

"Then what," I asked.

"I was pretty sure I would make a sale to them so I took them out to dinner that evening. Between the end of our meeting and dinner I found myself thinking about all the crazy things we used to do—I mean the sex things, before we had kids. Not just watching each other masturbate but a lot of other stuff. We were both a little kinky if you remember. That was making me horny."

"And dinner?"

"The minister and his wife are an interesting couple. They are a bit younger than us, but not much. He is tall, lean, and what most people would call handsome. His blue eyes are engaging, even to me. I can't imagine what they do to women. She is short and a bit plump, but she is one of these women who just radiates sex appeal, even when she is dressed like a conservative minister's wife."

"And you noticed this? Her sex appeal I mean?

"Yes. I was in the mood. I suppose it was Christina's lecture that caused that."

"And the minister? Is he oversexed too?"

Rich laughed. "How would I know. I don't do guys. There's just no attraction there. Never has been. But I did notice his eyes. If I have to make another trip up there to close the sale, perhaps you'd like to come along and give me your judgment about his eyes."

"Anyway," he continued, "by the time I got back to my hotel after dinner the main thing I wanted to do was watch some internet porn and masturbate."

"That's what you do when you travel?"

"Not always, but sometimes." He looked a little embarrassed. "But that's beside the point. There was no need for internet porn when I got to my hotel. I had yours waiting for me on my iPhone. As you can see from the selfie I sent you, I was far from offended. But now are you going to tell me what got you to send me the video? Why were you that horny and drunk at, what was it, 3:30 in the afternoon when you sent it to me?"

Oops, I thought. True confession time. I reached across the table for the wine bottle, dragging my breasts across the surface. After pouring a new glass, I took a long gulp and then looked at Rich and started to talk. "It started a little earlier for me," I said. "Actually on Wednesday morning." I then told him in detail of my discovery that Carl like to sunbathe in the nude and how I played peeping tom to his exhibitionist through the hole in our mutual fence. I also told him about using the big dildo I called The Beast to fuck myself silly on Wednesday afternoon.

"Hmm. You didn't tell me about any of that when we talked on Wednesday night."

I shrugged and said, "And you didn't tell me about meeting Christina on the plane and learning what she did for a living or about meeting the sexy minister's wife."

He shrugged. "I guess we weren't either one of us quite ready to open up with each other on Wednesday night. What happened on Thursday?"

Another gulp of wine and then I told him about masturbating as I watched and listened to Carl and Christina's phone sex.

"You got off? Right out there in the back yard half naked while listening to our two perverted neighbors?"

"Yes, and then I went to lunch where I drank quite a bit of wine and thought about how our sex life used to be like theirs. When I got home I was horny and drunk and I decided it would be a good idea to make a porn video for you. After I sent it to you I spent the rest of the evening worrying about how you would react to it."

"Oh and there's two more details," I said. "I learned that Rich writes erotica and it sounded like Christina thinks they should try to seduce us."

"So that's how we got here," Rich responded. "Largely because of our perverted neighbors."

"I think so," I said. "What shall we do about that?"

"Right now, I think we should go upstairs and fuck. We can figure out what to do about the perverted neighbors later."

So we did. I sucked his cock just enough to get him hard and then he put it in me with little or no foreplay. It was easy. I was still wet and ready from our earlier play and Rich, having just cum earlier, seemed to have unlimited staying power. We fucked in a long list of positions—missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy style, spooning, more that I don't know a name for, all from different angles filing my cunt in different ways and pressing on places that hadn't felt pressure from Rich's cock in years. It went on and on. I had several orgasms before Rich finally came. Not big ones like I had downstairs, but still it was more orgasms from sex with Rich than I had had in several months combined. Wow.

We never did get around to dinner on Friday night, the entire night being dedicated to alternating periods of sleep and sex. Rich was gone when I awoke. I looked groggily at a clock and noticed it was a bit after ten a.m. Normally on a Saturday Rich would have left for the office by now. I showered, toweled myself down, threw on a T-shirt that fell well short of covering my naked ass (hoping he had decided to stay home this Saturday) and walked down to the kitchen. There was a note from Rich, "Good morning lover. Last night was hot. Best in years. Old man Richardson called early this morning. He wants to meet with me first thing this morning. Big news apparently. Love you."

I sighed. I was hoping he could take a Saturday off for a change. The coffee Rich had made was cold. I started a fresh pot and went about making myself some breakfast. I was famished having passed dinner last night for sex. A totally pleasant tradeoff I thought with a smile. After breakfast and a second cup of coffee I decided to put some time in on the garden. There were string beans that were ready for harvest and a few of the earliest tomatoes. I pulled on a pair of old cut-off sweats, slid my feet into a pair of crocs and walked out into the garden, a basket, and a pair of trimmers in hand. Within a few minutes I had a double handful of string beans and several lush ripe tomatoes in my basket along with the first cantaloupe of the season.

As I walked back toward the house I heard voices coming from the neighbors' property. I smiled thinking that Christina must be home. The amount of fucking we had done overnight combined with my disappointment in finding Rich gone for another Saturday at the office had pretty well subdued my libido. But as soon as I heard the neighbors in their back yard it came back to life with a vengeance. I tiptoed up to the hole in the fence, setting my basket of freshly harvested veggies aside and kneeled in the muddy soil to peer through the fence.

Carl was sitting in a lawn chair, naked as he had been when I had watched him on Wednesday. Christina had just stepped out the door of the house. She was wearing the tan skirt and jacket and white blouse she had described as her work clothes on their phone call I had eavesdropped on two days ago. The three-inch heels she wore made her legs look stunning.

"Welcome home lover," said Carl. "I missed you."

"I know," she responded. "But I really did need to stay over for dinner with Julia and the Rev on Friday night. I promised them I would help them with one of their training dinners with a newbie couple."

"Those are fun."

Christina chuckled. "Yes in the lewdest possible way. I especially like the dinner table routine."

"Oh you mean when the Rev arranges the seating so he is sitting next to the wife and Julia is sitting next to the husband."

"Exactly," Christina responded. "Rev is so polite and formal as he leads the conversation deeper and deeper into some particular lewdness he wants the couple focused on."

"Meanwhile dinner is barely past the first course before he has a hand sliding up the wife's thigh and Julia is massaging the husband's cock through his trousers."

"Yes, but before it is time for dessert He has his fingers in her twat and Julia has pulled out the husband's cock and is stroking it. Still, everything going on above the table is polite and restrained, clothes buttoned up, no sign of the activity below the table."

Carl chuckled. "Dessert and after dinner drinks are always served in the basement playroom. It's always fun to watch everyone trying to cover up and look modest when they rise from the dinner table."

"Never works. They are always flushed from being molested beneath the table and the boners are always a tell-tale lump beneath the guys' pants. But of course what goes on at dinner is just a warmup for the debauchery that usually occurs in the playroom."

"And tell me my dear, what role did you play at the Rev's dinner on Friday night?"

"Oh, I was just a serving wench."

"You mean you had dinner at the Rev's house and didn't have sex with anyone?"

"Oh I didn't say that. I engaged in all sorts of lewd conduct once we moved to the Playroom. Those two may have been newbies, but once they got the hang of things they both had tongues that could lick pussy until you wanted to scream for relief, and he had a very nice dick."

As they talked, Christina was stripping her clothes off. She sat down, naked in a lawn chair next to Carl. Changing the subject she reached over and began to fondle Carl's cock which had been slowly coming to life as she had told him about her dinner on Friday night. "But there is something else we should talk about." Carl was leaning back in his chair, his eyes closed as he enjoyed Christina's fondling of his genitals.

"Yes?" he responded.

"Our neighbors. I learned a bit about them while I was in Boise. Well at least about Rich."

"And?"

"I really think we could seduce them."

"Okay, but why?"

"Because I think they need our help."

"You're so charitable dear, especially when you want to get laid by somebody you've just met that you think is hot."

Carl's dick was fully erect now. I could see a gleam of precum leaking from the tip. Just in the interest of keeping up with the neighbors I had peeled off my T-shirt and was sitting in the damp earth with my legs spread widely. I had pushed the baggy leg of the cutoff sweats aside and had a finger slowly molesting my pussy. Nothing serious yet. Just some nice soft stroking. Later I would take the pants clear off.

"No listen," she said as her hand slid down his cock and began to fondle his balls. "I sat next to him on the airplane going from Spokane to Boise and we talked about my lecture series. He was interested enough so that he spent the morning sitting in on my opening lecture."

Carl chuckled. "You mean the one where you tell your audience that the key to a happy marriage is mutual masturbation?"

"Yes, that one. No one comes to that lecture unless they think their marriage needs spicing up."

And did he stay all the way through the morning lecture?"

"Absolutely."

"And did he have a lump in his pants?"

"Not sure. He was in the back row."

"Did you talk to him later?"

"No he was busy selling software."

"Ugh. Glad I got out of that business."

"Yes, but you will never guess who he was selling it to. It was the Rev and Julia. He even bought them dinner that night. And Julia is sure he is horny. Said he couldn't keep his eyes off her tits all evening."

"Well most men can't keep their eyes off Julia's tits, even if she is fully dressed". . . . "God that feels good."

"You mean this?" she asked as she swirled his ample precum around the head of his dick. Her free hand was now massaging her own pussy.

"Honestly Carl, why would he have come to my lecture on masturbation if he didn't feel his marriage needed some heating up?"

"Maybe he was hoping you would masturbate for the audience," Carl replied.

She laughed. "Not likely."

"Well now they know they are living next door to perverts."

"Perverts? I'm a licensed sex therapist. I don't know what your excuse is."

"Well, I write erotica."

That sounds perverted to me," she said.

"Yes, but you're a pervert too. That's what I love about you. But now I suppose you will want to corrupt them like you do the rest of your patients."

"Corrupt?" she echoed. "I don't corrupt people. I just help them learn to enjoy themselves as god and nature intended. And yes, I'm sure I could improve their marriage."

She was silent as she continued to stroke his cock.

"Enough about the neighbors. What I want now is to watch you masturbate."

She laughed. "You're such a pervert."

"Don't laugh. I love to watch you masturbate."

"Want to do that now," she asked.

"Yes," he growled.

They moved their chairs about so they were facing each other. And then they both slouched back and began to masturbate. By now I had two fingers in my dripping cunt. The next half an hour was fabulous sex for me and, I guess, for them also. They sat mostly in silence slowly stroking themselves, his cock and her pussy and breasts. For my part I did much the same stroking my pussy, figuring my cunt, lightly brushing my clit all in an effort to keep myself hanging on the edge of a climax. Eventually both reached the edge of loss of control. "Carl I can't hold it any longer," she said. "Let's do it. I want to see you squirt. Squirt that nasty cum of yours on my tits." He stood before her while she rubbed her clit furiously, all semblance of self-control gone. She groaned in a climax just as he gasped as his long straight cock squirted stream after stream of cum across her chest.

Once again I grabbed my T-shirt and shoved it my mouth to stifle the sound of my climax as I let myself fall of the cliff of restraint into a rushing climax.

They said enough in that half an hour to teach me more about them. First Carl didn't write erotica for a living. It was more like a hobby. He was a billionaire Silicon Valley expat. Once he sold his software company and moved his money into diversified investments he made a quick exit from Silicon Valley, a place he had come to hate. He had met Christina in Boise where she was a bartender. They weren't married, not convinced that the legal and ethical constraints of marriage would add to the strength of their relationship. They loved each other but had a very open relationship. Finally I learned that they were close friends of the Boise minister and his wife that Rich was working to sell a software system to. It also appeared that the Rev, as they called him, and his wife Julia, in addition to their church and their internet religion business also provided sex counseling to members of their church or others recommended to them. The Rev was an old college roommate of Carl's.

They lay exhausted in their lawn chairs before rising to go in for lunch. After my climax I had fallen backwards and lain naked in the mud of my garden. When I got my breath back I rose and walked into the house to shower carrying my basket of vegetables and my clothing. I was filthy. My, my, I thought as I walked naked into the house. Our new neighbors were certainly a change from the couple who had lived next door for so many years. Dealing with change of this order was going to take some effort, especially if they are determined to seduce us. I need to share all of this with Rich, I thought.

When Rich returned I was sunning myself in a lawn chair on our back porch, naked.

He stood staring at me and said, "Hmmm. I don't know what's come over you but I like it."

"Take your clothes off and join me," I said. "I have things to tell you."

"Okay. But what about the neighbors. Can they see us naked out here?"

"I don't think that matters. I'm sure they won't mind. Now get your clothes off and let me tell you what I learned about them." Rich stripped off his clothes and sat down. I noticed that his cock was about half engorged.

"Okay, so what have you learned about the neighbors? Have you been playing peeping tom again?"

Before responding I stared at him and spread my legs so I was obscenely exposed. "Yes I admit I was staring at them this morning through a hole in the fence. I've discovered I like peeping at them, especially when they are masturbating like they were this morning." I began softly stroking my pussy as I looked at Rich. He got the message and began stroking his cock.

His cock was rapidly approaching fully erect. "Did you watch them cum?" he asked.

"Yes. He squirted gobs of his white cum all over her chest and face."

"And you were watching. Through the crack in the fence. So nasty," Rich said. He paused, swirling a few drops of precum around the head of his cock with one hand while the other hand stroked the shaft. "And what were you doing you nasty little voyeur? Were you masturbating?"

"Yes," I hissed.

"And did you cum?"

"Yes."

"Good. I love it."

I groaned as I slid a finger into my slippery cunt.

"No need to rush Sharon," he said as he sat casually stroking his cock. "Let's just sit here and take our time while you tell me what you learned."

We sat naked on our deck watching each other masturbate while I reported the things I had learned while listening to our neighbors.

"Hmmm," Rich replied when I finished. "So neither our new neighbors, nor my new customers in Boise are what they appear to be." He sat slowly stroking his cock as he thought. "But then very few people are, are they?"

I had two fingers in my snatch now and another finger slowly rotating around my clit. "No I guess that's true. After the last few days, I am beginning to think we aren't quite the same as we appear."

"Yes," Rich agreed as he swirled another drop of precum around the head of his cock. He paused savoring the sensation, and then spoke up again, "But I find the description of the good Reverend's sex counseling interesting."

"You mean the 'above the table/below the table' dinner."

"Exactly." He sat stroking his cock in silence.

"You're thinking about the dinner as you masturbate aren't you?" I said.

"Yes." He had one hand cupping his balls now. "And you?" he asked me.

"Mmmmm. Yes." After more silence I said, "I'm imagining myself sitting at dinner, my dress pushed aside, my legs spread while the good Reverend slid two fingers in and out of my steaming cunt."

"Delicious," Rich responded, "and his plump buxom wife has pulled my engorged cock out of my pants and is slowly stroking it just as I am doing now."

"So nasty," I said. "And all the time you and I are fully and properly dressed above the waist, both hands above the table while the Reverend politely explains his theories of how to have a good sex life."

"And do you know what Julie is doing? Doing to me while the Rev finger fucks you?"

"Well I don't know for sure because I can't see under the table, but my imagination is in the gutter so I'm telling myself she is stroking your erect cock. Besides that way, I have no reason to feel any guilt about what the Rev is doing to me."

"Yes. I would be the same. I wouldn't know for sure that he was molesting my wife, but I would be telling myself he is so I could enjoy what his wife is doing to me."