Dealing with Change Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But what about what goes on down in the Playroom," I asked him.

"Well we don't know what goes on in the Playroom," do we Rich responded. "The only way we will know is to go there. I kind of suspect that the Playroom would involve each of us having sex with another person . . . "

"Or persons," I interrupted.

"Hmm. Yes it might," Rich responded, "but we can fanaticize about that another day. Right now I want to spray a load of cum on those beautiful tits of yours."

"Oh yes. Do it now. I'm so close."

Rich stood up and quickly closed the few steps between our chairs, his swollen cock bobbing as he moved. Then he stood before me and sprayed his hot slippery cum all over my chest for the second time in 24 hours. I made myself cum at the same time. Yes things have changed, I thought, and definitely for the better.

When we finished gasping and had more or less recovered, still sitting naked in our lawn chairs, Rich spoke up. "There is one other thing that I need to tell you about. It looks like I'm out of a job."

"What?" I sat up looking at him in shock. "But what will we . . . "

"Wait. Don't panic," he said. "This isn't all bad. The reason Richardson wanted to see me this morning was to tell me he had negotiated a deal to sell the company and he wanted to make sure I was okay with it since I own about quite a bit of the equity . . . "

"Yes, but . . ." I started to interrupt.

"Listen to me Sharon. This is not a bad thing. He got an obscene price from the buyer. I will net about $20 million after taxes."

"What?" I said. "That means we are rich?" I was struggling to grasp the idea.

"Yes, I think it's fair to say we are rich or about to become rich as soon as this deal closes," Rich responded with a chuckle.

"I never knew you owned that much of the company."

"Well I think I probably told you about it, but I had no idea that the company was worth so much. I always looked at it as our retirement nest egg, or at least as a start on one. It turns out to be a lot more than that."

I sat shaking my head in silence.

"That's the good news," Rich continued.

I looked at him. "And the bad news?" I asked.

"The buyer wants to move the company to Dallas."

"Dallas," I wailed. "I don't want to live in Dallas."

"Neither do I. Richardson has already told them I would not likely want to continue on. They want me to consult on sales from here for a couple of years until our company is fully integrated with theirs."

"Oh. That doesn't sound so bad," I said. "Is that okay with you."

Rich broke out in a grin. "Absolutely, he said. "I have to tell you dear; I am sick of flying all the time. It just gets worse and worse every year. So if these guys are going to pay me millions for my equity and another $400,000 a year for a consulting contract, I am ecstatic. The only thing that is better is the sex we have been having for the last few days. Now I brought a bottle of champagne home that is setting in an ice bucket inside. I think we need to go in and celebrate—my unemployment and our revived sex life."

I walked into the house with Rich, my head spinning as I tried to wrap my mind around all the changes in our life that were coming.

We sat through a full bottle of champagne that afternoon discussing the changes in our lifestyle that would result from the change in Rich's employment. He said he wanted to play more golf, he wanted to help me with the yard, he wanted to learn to cook, and oh perhaps I could begin to play some golf with him now. Finally I looked at him and said, "It sounds like I am going to need a new job, because you want to take over my job."

He was silent for a moment—surprised or even a little shocked. "Oh. Oh yes. I see what you mean. Well, I don't want to do that to you. It would hardly be fair for me to retire and push you to retire from the things you do in our marriage. Perhaps I will just have to find some other way to occupy my time."

"No, no," I said with a chuckle. "There's no need to reach final conclusions today. We've been talking about me finding a part time job. Now it looks like we both should be looking for something part time. I would love sharing the gardening and the cooking with you and I'll even take a crack at golf, but that is a skill set that I left behind after high school (I had been first seed on my high school golf team, but pretty much abandoned golf after we got married and had children). Your current job isn't going away for a couple of months you said and then there is still your consulting arrangement with the buyer."

"Yes, you're right," Rich responded. "We have time to work this out. No need for final decisions right away."

"But there is another issue we need to talk about."

He gave me a confused look in response.

"Sex, Rich. Sex. I think we opened Pandoras Box with our exchange of lewd selfies, and I for one, am anxious to explore the contents of that box."

"Oh, yes. Yes you're right. That is what I was talking about when I said we had a lot to talk about in my message on Thursday night. When I sent it I was terribly excited. Excited that the 'dirty girl' I married and had let slip away over the years might be back. Believe me I still have the same dirty mind I had when you married me. It's just that . . . well with kids around, and work, and everything . . . I just kind of buttoned it up."

I shook my head. "I'm afraid your 'dirty girl' did pretty much the same thing for the same reasons."

"We kind of screwed up didn't we?" he said.

"No, not really. No worse than most other married couples do. But now we have an opportunity to fix that problem. Your job is gone or at least going and we have no need to replace it with more airplane drudgery. And my job has pretty much all gone off to college and taken jobs on the east coast."

"I hope I'm still part of your job," he said.

"Oh yes. My job now is to take you off to bed for the rest of the afternoon and see if I can reopen that dirty mind of yours."

"Oh yes," he said. "Let me tell you about some of the lewd things we can find as we explore Pandora's Box."

"And maybe the Rev's Playroom?"

"Maybe," he responded.