Dealing with Change Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My conversation with the Rev was fascinating, not in the sense that I learned a great deal about the Rev. Actually, I learned almost nothing about him. What made it fascinating was that I had never in my life interacted with such a skilled conversationalist. I set out repeatedly to try to ask something about him, but in some mysterious way he managed to deflect each question into a question about me. By the time Kat returned to inform us that dinner was ready, the Rev had learned my life story: where and how I grew up; what my parents were like; how I met Rich (at a drunken fraternity party); how any lovers I had had (several in college and none recently beyond Rich and my recent dalliance with Christina); and even whether I considered myself hetro, lesbian, or bi, or did I worry about it. His gentle probing reached into every corner of my life, not just the sexual aspects. I would learn later that Rich's conversation with Julia was more narrowly focused on his sexual history, which when I think about it was probably more appropriate for the occasion. He didn't mind at all, so long as she kept leaning forward now and again to pick up her wine glass and show him her tits. My husband can be such a horn dog.

The dinner seating arrangement was, as I was led to expect by my conversations with Christina, with the Rev sitting closely to my left side and Julia next to Rich across the table from me. I had told myself I wouldn't flinch or gasp if his hand began to molest me below the table. When all he did was lay his hand softly atop my thigh It was easy to maintain my above the table demeanor. It would become more challenging later.

Dinner was a light meal consisting of a chilled seafood salad followed by a creamy lobster bisque. When Kat was not delivering plates she sat quietly at the end of the table and rose regularly to make sure everyone's wine glass remained full. She was present throughout the conversation that defined the above the table activity.

The Rev started the conversation off with what I can only characterize as one of the most unusual sermons I've ever heard:

"I want to thank both of you for joining us tonight. We've heard great things about you from our friends Christina and Carl, your neighbors back in California. Before we launch into the substance of this evenings session I want to explain my philosophy as it relates to the religion of sex. Yes that is what I said, the religion of sex. For it is my firm and deeply held belief that your sexual practices should be a significant part of your religious beliefs. Yes, yes. I know. They didn't teach you that in Sunday school, but as outrageous as it may sound, not connecting the two, religion and sex, is a major mistake and leads to major problems in many people's married lives. I'm not seriously suggesting we should combine the teaching of the gospel in Sunday school with sex education. I'm sure that in a conservative community like the one we live in here, I would be arrested for even suggesting that.

"But here is the point I wish to make. Sex, and I mean sex broadly with all its kinks and perversions, is a gift from God. God knew when he created mankind just how good sex can be and he wanted all his children to be free to enjoy sex in all its creativity and glory. But somewhere along the line the preachers, who are charged with teaching us about God in all his glory, lost that part of the story. Instead they preach against sex as a sin and tell us we are all going to hell if we enjoy God's gift beyond the narrow and very constraining limitations of the traditional monogamous marriage and even then solely for purposes of procreation. I'm here to tell you that they are wrong. Following those tenets is a quick way to a miserable and restricted life here on earth."

Julia interrupted at this point saying, "Rev, if we all yell 'Amen brother,' can we start our dinner?" I assume she had heard the Rev's rant before.

The Rev laughed and said, "All right Julia. I acknowledge I'm not quite mainstream. Please everyone, eat and I'll try to be a bit less theoretical."

That was when Julia, speaking loudly, said, "Amen brother," and picked up her fork. That was also when I felt the Rev's hand push my dress aside and place his hand on the inside of my thigh. It felt soft and deliciously warm.

After enough silence for the first couple of bites of dinner he asked, "Sharon, do you like sex?" His fingertips were softly massaging the inside of my thigh as he asked, working ever higher.

I almost choked on my cold sea food salad, but I kept it together and responded with a simple, "Yees." Okay, I squeaked a bit, but to this day I'm not sure whether it was because I thought it was a stupid question or because I felt his fingertips graze my thinly clad pussy.

"And why is that?" he asked, continuing to press on my sex.

"Because it feels good?"

"You say that with doubt?" he responded, picking up on my tone.

"No," I corrected myself. "It always feels good."

"But is that all there is to it? Is it just the mechanics of intercourse, mere coitus if you will?"

I was silent, not feeling a need to respond so long as he kept massaging my pussy through my rapidly dampening panties.

"What about you Rich? he asked. "Is a good fuck, if you will all pardon my crudeness, all there is to sex. What about when you watch women at a strip joint remove their clothing and dance lasciviously around a pole as they disrobe?"

Rich was taken aback. I'm sure he thought the focus was on me while his focus was on Julia stroking his dick through his pants. "I'm sorry what was the question?"

The Rev repeated his question, with a bit of explanation, "After all, why are all those men there if it isn't for sex. It can't be for the quality of the watered-down beer and as good at dancing as most of the girls are, it is hardly like a trip to the opera."

We all watched Rich struggling to recover as, I was sure, Julia continued to stroke his cock through his pants. "Oh. Yeah. Yes. I guess it is pretty much about sex. You're right, the beer is terrible."

"But you still enjoy the show, right?"

"Uhm. Yes, I guess if do." Rich looked a little sheepish as though I didn't know he went to stripper bars.

"It's okay Rich, I'm sure Sharon knows you go to stripper bars and that you enjoy the show. Don't you Sharon?"

"Yup." I responded. "We even went to a couple of them together before we were married."

"And that was how long ago?" the Rev asked.

Rich laughed. "Oh god, at least twenty years. That's why we're here Rev." He suddenly looked relaxed.

"Yes I thought so."

"How about cunnilingus and fellatio," he asked. "Is that sex?"

Everyone was silent until Kat spoke up from the end of the table. "My god, yes," she said.

"Which?" the Rev asked.

"Both," Kat responded, "And I love them both, but right now I need to get the next course on the table or Iturri is going to get grumpy."

"Oh we can't have that," Julia said. "I'm counting on him for desert tonight."

Kat laughed as she walked away from the table and the Rev shook his head at losing control of the conversation. Later we would learn that the two women were referring to the Basque chef's short, but very large diameter dick.

"Okay, okay," the Rev said. "I think we've established that sex includes not only traditional intercourse but cunnilingus and fellatio and of course stripping, but let's back up to the strip show. Rich, what is it that makes the strip show sex?"

"Well the nudity," I guess.

"Hmmm. "Nudity. That's interesting. Why is it nudity is conflated with sex? It wasn't in the Garden of Eden as I recall, at least not before the fall from grace resulting from the apple. Without going into too much detail, we can conclude that our societies ban on nudity stems from the book of Genesis where God required man and woman to wear clothing for the first time as he banned them from the Garden."

"Rev, Rev, Rev,' Julia said, shaking her head and speaking with a disapproving tone. "He just can't resist an opportunity to preach. Even though we all know that public nudity is something we are taught is wrong from childhood. We don't need Genesis for an explanation. It's wrong and we all know it's wrong and that's why we all get a thrill out of doing it or at least watching others do it."

"Okay, okay," the Rev responded. "What Julia is referring to is the fact that a major part of what makes a lot of things we do exciting and therefore a part of our sex life is that we are conditioned to believe everyone else would disapprove." By now the Rev had pushed my panties aside and was lightly stroking my sex. It was a delicious sensation and I had to agree that most people would not approve of his doing it or more importantly, my enjoying it so.

"But the fact of the matter is that many people do these things even though they will tell you that it is wrong. The classic example is masturbation. Is there anyone at this table who has gone blind?" He spoke on beyond the responsive chuckle, saying, "And is there anyone here who doesn't masturbate? Of course not," he continued without waiting for a response. Then he turned to me and asked, "Why do you masturbate Sharon?"

I had had enough wine and I was horny enough so I didn't give the question a second thought, responding, "Because it feels good."

"And because your mother wouldn't approve would she?" the Rev added. "So you don't tell her, do you? It's a secret and that is part of what makes it better."

That was when Kat spoke up again, "If you want a real rush try masturbating while you are on the phone with your mother." Some at the table laughed and others looked at Kat with wide eyes.

The Rev laughed. "I know your mother Kat. She definitely wouldn't approve, but I would bet she masturbates herself."

We talked on like that about what constitutes sex and how important it was to be doing sexual things that you were sure others wouldn't approve of but were a secret part of your life. It's the sense of getting away with something that is forbidden that adds a lot of excitement to an otherwise mechanical sex act. Julia spoke up with an example, "Giving your husband a blow job is nice. Most women love it. But giving the next-door neighbor's husband a blow job while she goes to the grocery store is a lot more exciting. It's all just our dirty little secret. That's part of what makes it fun."

We briefly talked about other kinds of sex acts more likely to be treated by society as deviant and wrong, such as voyeurism, exhibitionism, lesbian and gay sex, and the basics of dominance and subservience, none of which have any effect on anyone except the consenting participants. By this time the Rev had two fingers deep in my pussy and I was having a hard time restraining myself. There was a climax just waiting to happen there. I was sure my face was bright red. I later learned from Rich, that Julia had extracted his cock from his pants and had been stroking it for most of the conversation.

The Rev pulled his fingers from my cunt and cut off the conversation, saying, "We can cover those more perverted topics in greater detail on another night. It's time now for us to adjourn to the Playroom and engage in some basic conduct we are sure all our parents would not approve of." He looked down the table at Kat, saying, "I assume you will be joining us Kat. Can you please bring a couple of additional bottles of wine down."

Kat smiled. "I'd love to. By the way I think Iturri is planning to join us."

"Oh excellent," replied the Rev. I saw a pleased smile on Julia's face.

Rev led us down a narrow set of stairs into a good-sized basement. The basement was enveloped in darkness until the Rev hit a light switch that powered up a series of spotlights over a seating area in the center of the room with opposing couches and armchairs at either end. We could also dimly see something that looked a bit like a wet bar in one corner although it was unusual in that it had metal rails on the base of the structure and another similar rail on the back of the top. We would learn the purpose of those later. The dimly lit outside of the room appeared to hold a number of larger-than-life-size pictures, but their content was not apparent until the Rev hit an additional light switch which illuminated each of them. they were all black and white photographs and they were highly erotic or perhaps even pornographic, recording men and women engaged in various sex acts and capturing, in each case, the ecstasy their conduct was immersing them in. It was that capture of the subjects emotions, erotic pain, and ecstasy, the defined the separation of these highly erotic photos from common pornography.

"These are all friends of ours enjoying themselves," the Rev said as he gestured towards the walls. "In most cases with someone other than their spouse or current partner. What I've always found interesting about these photos is the participants joy the photographer has captured so beautifully. Feel free to wander about and enjoy them for a few minutes until the others can join us."

"You're not taking pictures tonight are you?" Rich asked.

The Rev chuckled. "Not unless you want us to." He paused for a moment. "Not to worry Rich. We don't take photos of our trainees, except in the segment about sexting, which pretty much requires pictures to work. But we hear from Christina that you two already have that art mastered."

The first photo Rich and I stopped to study made clear the purpose of the odd-looking bar in the corner of the room. The picture was of a tall woman wearing black, 'come fuck me' pumps with tall heels. Beyond the shoes she was naked. She had long legs and round full ass that was the centerpiece of the image. Her hands and feet were chained to the metal rods mounted on the bar and she was leaning forward, her legs spread and her ass pointing at the camera. There was a naked man in the picture, also with his back to us. He was impaling the woman's cunt with a dildo. She had her head turned far enough to the side to show she was enjoying an exquisite pain from the fucking he was giving her with the dildo. Perhaps taken at the moment of her orgasm, her eyes closed and her lips closed in a grimace.

I nodded at the picture and said softly to Rich, "Oh my."

There were other pictures scattered about the walls which were equally lewd and lascivious. In one the face of a black woman, her hair braided and tied down in knots close to her head, was posed before a long hard white cock. It was just a photo of her head from the side and the cock. The background was a blur. Her long tongue extended lewdly from her lips. It was connected to the tip of the cock by a long shinning string of viscous fluid. You could see her eyes were looking upwards towards the owner of the cock.

In another a white woman with large soft breasts that hung like pendulums on her chest was posed with her legs spread widely as she faced the camera. She sat on the legs of a black man whose broad cock was buried to the hilt in her cunt. Her head was thrown back, eyes closed and face twisted in the anguish, and joy, of the obvious orgasm she was experiencing at the moment the photo was shot. Rich paused to stare at the picture.

There were others of varied erotic content including all manner of intercourse positions and racial combinations. The participants were mostly naked other than various instruments of restraint (chains, ropes, handcuffs, etc.) on some. It was a gallery of lust. As we walked about the room Rich had his hand on my ass gently massaging it through the thin fabric of my dress.

After a few minutes of wandering about we heard the others coming down the stairs so we walked to the center of the room. Julia walked in, still wearing her blue wrap, which was now fastened so loosely at the waist as to barely stay on her body. She was followed by Kat carrying the wine the Rev had requested. Kat had changed her clothing causing my husband to gasp quietly. She was wearing a strappy pair of sandals with four-inch heels. Her long, sensuous legs were encased in black nylons that rose to mid-thigh where they were held up by straps hanging down from a garter belt around her narrow waist. Beyond that she was naked except for a coarse metal chain that hung around her neck. Her long blonde hair was still piled atop her head. The overall effect with her natural height of at least 5-9 or 5-10 was stunning. She had not shaved her bush but it was a thin cover of fine blonde hair that hid nothing. Kat's small breasts had an entrancing wobble as she walked across the room. She set the wine bottles on the bar where she poured a glass for each of us and then carried them on a tray to a low coffee table that sat between the two couches. Picking up one glass for herself she reclined in one of the armchairs, crossing her long nylon clad legs. Her entrance was stunning. Neither Rich nor I took our eyes off her until she was seated.

Kat's entrance complete, the Rev spoke up. "Friends, please take a glass of wine and relax on one of the couches." We did as requested, Rich and I sitting next to each other on one couch and the Rev and Julia on another. She sat closely against her husband and let her wrap fall away from her legs. One hand held a wine glass and the other was stroking the Rev's cock through his pants. " Welcome everyone to our playroom," said the Rev, obviously taking charge. "Our objective tonight is to have some of that fun that you would never want your friends and relatives to know about..."

"Unless you chose to tell them about it while they were in bed with you," Kat said interrupting.

The Rev smiled. "Exactly."

"Sharon," he asked looking directly at me, "When was the last time you saw a man's erect cock other than your husband's?"

I threw my head back. "Oh my," I said. "That's been a lot of years. Before we were married."

"So you've been a good girl have you?" As he spoke Julia was releasing his belt and the fastenings on his trousers.

"Yes." I chuckled. "That's why we're here."

"Would you like to see one now?" he asked. "A cock other than your husband's?"

I took a sip of wine and looking straight at the Rev, I said, "Yes I would... I would very much."

Hearing my agreement, Julia extracted his cock from his pants. It was a long firm cock with a beautiful head. If Hollywood casting had specifications for a perfect cock, it would have described the erection Julia had extracted from his pants. I sat staring at it as Julia slowly stroked it.

The Rev turned his attention to Rich asking him, "Rich, when was the last time you showed your cock to a woman. A woman other than Sharon, that is."

Rich responded, "Well there was Christina a week or so ago, but before that..." he paused his head back. "Yes, like my wife, it was before we were married."

"I see. Would you like to show your cock to someone now? I know my wife would like to see it and I suspect Kat would also." Julia had hooked one heel on the couch and let her leg fall to the side pushing her wrap with it. She dipped two fingers in her wine and let the liquid they picked up drip on to her pussy. Then she used the fingers to begin slowly stroking her fully exposed naked sex. The wine was for show as her cleanly shaven pussy already gleamed with her juices.

"Okay," Rich responded as he released his belt and the fasteners on his pants. When he pulled his cock out it was fully erect (no surprise there after our dinner activities). I licked my lips when I looked to the side and watched him stroke it.

"Oh yes," Julia said. "That's a very nice cock. I can think of all kinds of nasty things, so nasty, that I would like to do with that cock."

"Not yet Julia," the Rev said, continuing to control the process. "We will get to all those nasty things you want to do with Rich's cock, but first I want Sharon to stand up."