Dealing with Change Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, oh, I thought. I had no idea where he was going next. I stood feeling more than a little apprehensive, my hands folded before me.

"I think that's a beautiful dress you are wearing tonight Sharon. Could you please walk to the end of the couches and stand under that light so we can all see it." He gestured toward the end opposite where Kat was sitting. His voice carried a tone of command that belied his 'please.' I stood beneath the flood light fully dressed but realizing that everyone in the room was focused on me. There was an insecurity in the situation that I was finding very exciting. My mouth was getting dry.

"Why don't you do a little twirl to show it to all of us." I did as he commanded.

"Oh very nice. And I like those shoes you have chosen. They are very sexy. It's always amazing how shoes can raise the heat in a sexy outfit." He sat casually striking his cock as he stared at me.

"Now Sharon I want you to take your dress off. We would all like to see what sexy things you have on beneath it. So just stand there in front of us and take your dress off Sharon." There was no reason to be surprised at his request, but I was none the less shocked. Everyone in the room was focused on me and he had just told me to take my dress off which would leave me standing under the light in nothing but my sexy little heels and the skimpy pair of panties I had worn.

When I hesitated the Rev said, "Just imagine you are one of the women Rich watches when he goes to the stripper bars."

That it helped my nerves a bit. I was still far from comfortable but I thought of myself as doing what any stripper does before a room full of strange, horny, men. I reached behind my back and pulled down the zipper that held the dress together. I shrugged it off my shoulders and let it fall to a pool at my feet. Lifting one foot from the dress and setting it down to the side, I pushed it aside with the other foot. The dress gone to the side; I was standing with my legs spread apart wearing nothing but a pair of barely-there panties. Fear and excitement coursed through me. I could feel my nipples swelling.

The Rev stared at my nearly naked body appraising my appearance and my comfort with the situation. "Those are nice panties Sharon but I think they must also go. What do you think Rich?"

"Yes," my husband whispered.

"What was that Rich?" the Rev asked. "Are you telling your wife to strip her panties off before all of us?"

"Yes," he said firmly and with authority. "Sharon take your panties off."

This was harder than I thought it was going to be, but I slowly pushed my panties down over my hips, letting them fall to the floor. As I leaned forward to untangle them from my heels and toss them toward my discarded dress, I could feel my big tits swinging beneath my chest. It was a delicious sensation. When I arose I was standing completely naked before five people, only one of whom I had met before today. A fifth person that had entered while I was leaning forward. He was Iturri, the Basque chef who had prepared our dinner.

"Oh very nice," the Rev said. He sat staring at me and slowly masturbating, the others doing more or less the same thing.

Iturri was a long-standing member of the Rev and Julia's circle of friends. He worked as a chef, bouncing from job to job, frequently forced to move on after seducing various members of a restaurant's staff ranging from female wait staff to, on one occasion, the owner's wife. He was a short solid looking man still wearing his chef's clothing, a baggy white shirt tacked into an even baggier pair of striped pants held up by a draw string at the waist. The look was completed with a floppy soft grey hat, unlike any chef's toque I had ever seen. He was far from handsome, his round face showing at least two or three days of beard. But his eyes, his blue eyes, had that seductive look that told women that they should pay attention to him and that maybe they should even fuck him. He sat on the arm of the couch next to Julia who quickly reached up and began to fondle whatever it was he had hidden behind those baggy stripped trousers.

The Rev ignored Iturri's entrance telling me, now that I was completely naked to once again, to twirl showing everyone my body. I did it without hesitation this time. I had reached the point where my lust was overcoming any embarrassment at exposing myself to strangers. When I finished my little twirl I stood looking out at the group. Julia and released the strings on Iturri's pants and pushed them to his feet exposing one of the biggest cocks I had ever seen. It wasn't long. My husband and the Rev put it to shame for length, but it was massive. I couldn't imagine how a cock that big around could fit in my cunt, but... still I thought, perhaps...? The thought sent a bolt of lust to my core. I used my hands to lift my breasts and hold them out to the group, but my eyes remained fixed on Iturri's cock.

The Rev's voice brought my attention back to matters other than just the big cock that had joined the group. "Sharon," he asked, "when was the last time you sucked a cock, other than Rich's." He was slowly stroking his cock as he asked.

"I thought for a moment before I responded. "That was also before we were married," I said. I had done a lot of cock sucking before I met Rich. When I first became sexually active I was afraid I would get knocked up if I let guys fuck me, so I sucked them off to satisfy them. Sometimes they would eat me, but more often I would just bring myself off while I smeared their cum around on my tits. The thing was, all these years later, I remembered... I remembered just how much I enjoyed cock sucking. It was so wrong, so what your mother told you never to do; taking that big round thing, or even a not so big round thing, into your mouth and teasing it with your tongue, and if it wasn't too big, letting it slide down your throat while you held your breath and keeping that up until you sensed the guy was about to blow and then letting him squirt cream all over your its or even swallowing it if he wanted. I loved the sensation of letting a not yet fully erect cock grow like an invading snake in my mouth. So nasty. As I looked at the Rev's cock my memory of all that cock sucking I had done came flooding back and there was nothing I wanted more than to suck his cock.

I doubt if the Rev knew how much cock sucking I had done, but he watched me stare at his cock and knew I wanted it. I wanted to suck his cock and I wanted to do it right here in front of my husband and all the others. "Do you want to suck my cock, Sharon?" he asked.

"Yes," I whispered.

"What was that?"

"l want to suck your cock," I said loud enough to be heard by everyone, including my husband. I

walked the few feet to the Rev, making sure I swayed my hips and bounced my step enough so that my tits were jiggling. I felt totally slutty now.

"Pull my boots off," he said. I bent over from the waist, his foot between my legs and my naked ass and swollen damp pussy wantonly exposed to everyone else in the room. The boot came off easily, but I took my time, extending my slutty exposure to the others. This was so nasty and such fun. Then I turned about and bent over with my ass facing the Rev as I removed his other boot, again dragging out the process primarily for my own enjoyment. Finished, I stood before him playing with my tits as he pushed his trousers down and removed them. He wore no underwear. I turned and sat next to him, facing my husband. Kat had joined him. She was sitting next to him stroking his cock while he fondled her little boobs. I guessed he wasn't going to be fully engrossed in watching me suck off the Rev. I turned to the Rev and began to stroke his cock. I kissed the head and then licked the shaft from top to bottom and back up while I fondled his balls. Now for the serious part. I got up on my knees on the couch alongside the Rev, my ass in the air and facing the others. I wasn't sure how much attention any of them were paying, with Julia and Iturri engrossed in their sex play and my husband and Kat doing the same, but it didn't matter. I still wanted to look my sluttiest as I sucked off the Rev.

I turned my attention to the Rev's cock letting my lips slide over the bulbous round head while I pulled my tongue back and teased its tip. He gasped. Then I pushed down and let it slide deeply into my mouth fondling the underside with my tongue. When it reached the back of my mouth I pulled back, sucking as I went. I let it come clear of my mouth and deliberately released a flood of saliva that flowed down his shaft to be used as lube. My forearms were resting my upper body weight on his thighs, so I could use both hands to stroke his shaft with a twisting motion. I repeated the in and out cock sucking motion several times and then, hoping I could remember my skills of so many years ago, I let his invader slide down my throat so my nose was buried in his pubes. I did that repeatedly, stroking his shaft with a twisting motion of both hands while I caught my breath in between. Funny thing about cock sucking--it is like riding a bicycle, a skill that returns so easily as to no require no thought at all about technique.

I was seriously enjoying myself, until the Rev, with his usual need for control, pulled my head up, his fingers entwined in my hair, and said, "That's enough Sharon. I don't think we need to teach you much of anything about sucking cocks." He apparently didn't want to cum, yet. I looked at him grinning, but I knew better than make some smart-ass comment to the Rev.

After that I replaced Kat on my husband's cock, being careful not to make him cum also. I think it was the first time in years I had deepthroated him. I tried sucking Iturri, but I didn't think it a success. His cock simply wasn't long enough to get anywhere near going down my throat. He seemed to be enjoying it none the less.

Next we changed roles, at the Rev's directions with the three women taking turns eating each other, Julia drove me too an intense climax and Kat followed up with two lesser climaxes. I did something similar for each of them, but I have to confess I'm not near as good a muff muncher as I am a cock sucker. Less experience, I guess. And it's just not as exciting as having some guy fucking your face. To each his or her own I guess. Once I recovered from my sessions with the women I let the Rev fuck me to yet another climax. This was primarily for my husband's benefit--watching another man fucking his wife. In return, I watched Rich fuck, first Julia and then Kat.

We finished the evening out at the bar I described earlier. Each of the women were blindfolded and bound by our hands to the bar. We stood, leaning forward with our forearms on the bar our tits hanging down, our legs spread, and our ass thrust out. As soon as we were firmly tied down and blindfolded the men took turns fucking each of us. I suppose this might have been a routine Friday night for Julia and Kat, but there was nothing routine about it for me. Tied as I was to the bar and with my legs spread and ass sticking out my body was just inviting a good fucking. I had no idea what the men were going to do. I knew they were going to fuck me, but not who and in what order and what would they be like. It was exciting as hell. I could feel my pussy dripping down my legs.

The first thing I felt was a finger probing my cunt. It felt good and I wiggled my ass in encouragement, but I wanted more and I got more in short order. A pair of hands grabbed my ass and then I was slapped hard on each cheek, "Ow. Shit that hurt." He slapped me twice more. Someone said, "Keep your mouth shut slut," but I didn't know who it was. It didn't sound like Rich. Was it whoever was holding my ass? Who was holding my ass? The uncertainty was frightening and tantalizing. Then I felt a long hard cock slide into my cunt. I was so aroused it had no difficulty with entry. I felt deliciously full. "Who is that?" I asked myself. "It's not Iturri. He's not that long. My husband? The Rev." I just didn't know but once the owner of the cock began stroking, I really didn't care. It was a marvelous fuck. Long, fast, hard, strokes. I came quickly and hard, with a yelp followed by a series of grunts as the waves of my climax tore through me. Whoever he was, he didn't cum.

There was no question whose cock was the next that filled my wanton cunt. It had to be Iturri. First he kicked my legs farther apart muttering, "Spread'm you cunt." Then I felt his huge cock probing at the entrance to my cunt. "Oh shit," I groaned. There was no fucking way he was going to get inside me but he kept probing and suddenly I felt his massive head pop past the muscle ring guarding my cunt. It hurt and I screamed. Then I was fuller than I ever imaged I could be. He held still for a few moments, letting me accommodate myself to his mass before he began to pound me. On each thrust I could feel a big pair of balls that would swing up and graze my clit. As with the first fucker (Now I was thinking of the men as 'Fucker no. 1, Fucker no. 2, and Fucker no. 3. That's it. Not people. Not personalities. Just hard cocks invading my cunt. Just fuckers).

Fucker no. 3 felt a lot like Fucker no. 1 at first with the same diameter and length of dick that filled me to the brim as before. But Fucker no. 3 was more talented. He could twist his hips and drive that big hot dick of his to corners of my cunt that had never been touched. He brought me to climax after climax until I was begging for mercy. Rich had never fucked me like that. It had to be the Rev.

When Fucker no. 3 pulled out I thought I was done. Someone released my hands and led me to one of the armchairs. I sat down, still blindfolded, and exhausted from the fucking I had taken. When someone peeled my blind fold off I found myself surrounded by three very aroused cocks, belonging to Iturri, the Rev. and my husband. "Hold still," the Rev said using a tone that I knew couldn't be ignored. I sat for a good two minutes focused solely on the three cocks before me as their owners stroked themselves to orgasm. They coated my tits in their cum, finishing my evening with a massive bukkake. I collapsed back into the chair exhausted and totally satiated and dripping cum from tits. It was so like how I used to finish when my sex life consisted principally of blow jobs. I felt totally decadent. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed letting strangers or near strangers coat my chest with their cum.

Someone tossed me a towel and I wiped the worst of the cum off myself. We all then put on some semblance of clothing and returned to the dining room for a bit more wine and what the Rev liked to call a postmortem where we discussed what we had learned in our training session and what else he and Julia might be able to train us to enjoy. The Rev insisted on describing the debauchery we had been engaged in as a religious experience, to which Julie responded, I don't know about that Rev, but it sure was fun.

Rich and I slept in the next morning and then flew back to California. I had more than a little bit of a hangover, as did Rich, and I was sore from the fucking. The plane was full so we didn't have an opportunity to talk until we were sitting on the back porch of our home back in California. Our hangovers passed, we had opened a bottle of wine and as was now our custom for good weather, we were naked.

"Well what do you think?" Rich asked.

"About last night?" I responded.

"Yes."

"It was pretty crazy."

"I agree. Did you have fun?" he asked.

I laughed. "How could you not have fun with that much sex?"

"Good point. Was it a religious experience?"

I laughed. "I'm not so sure about that. I think it was just good fucking fun."

Rich agreed and then asked, "So you weren't wildly jealous when you saw me screwing Julia and Kat?" he asked.

"Hardly. It was exciting, just like the rest of the evening. What about you when you saw me screwing the Rev?"

"Hmmm." He said with a grin. "So hot to watch. No jealously wasn't a problem."

"Should we make that a regular thing?" I asked.

"I'm not sure," he said. "I think it's like you said before we went up there. We are going to be adapting to changes in our life, but we should work our way into them slowly. What do you think?"

"I agree," I said, refilling my glass. "I think the Rev and Julia are a little intense for regular consumption."

"Not to mention Kat," Rich said. "That woman is a bit scarry. Great fuck though."

"And Iturri," I said. "Wow."

"That's a big cock he has, isn't it?" Rich responded.

"No shit," I said. "I'm going to be sore for a week."

"But I have to say," Rich continued, "our first peek into Pandora's Box was pretty exciting. But now perhaps we should just set the Box aside for a while. We can look and see what else it has to offer later."

"I agree. It is time to work on some other kinds of change. I want to take a golf lesson."

"Great," he responded. "And I'll take a cooking lesson or two."

We were silent for a bit. Then Rich said with a laugh, "Maybe we can find a chance to fuck on the golf course."

I broke up laughing at that idea, finally saying, "I'm not sure about that, but I'm sure we can find a way to fuck in the kitchen."

"Yeah," he responded. "A quickie while our guests are having cocktails and hors d'oeuvres."

"Rich you are so bad. I think that is why I love you." I smiled in silence and finished, "And your big dick too."