Dealing with Change Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did a bit of a double take. "You want to . . ."

"Sure why not?" she interrupted in response. "Have you never watched another woman masturbate?"

"No but . . . Rich and I have been trying to broaden our sex lives lately so . . . what the hell. Why not?"

"Good. Rich can join us another time. Now get that front door locked and take your clothes off while I find more smut. Oh, and there is a whiskey bottle in the cupboard. I think a drink is in order."

By the time Clarissa returned with her smut of choice, I had stripped off my clothes and poured a stiff shot of Scotch in each of two coffee mugs. "What are we drinking to?" I asked.

"Oh I don't know. How about debauchery?" she said as she quickly peeled her clothing off. I had never thought about Clarissa in the nude before. She was just Clarissa, my longtime friend with whom I shared interests in books, writing, and teaching and had known for years. But now she was standing before me naked and she was naked for the purpose of debauchery as she put it. Clarissa was smaller than me about five foot four or so. She was just as thin as she had been when I met her when we were first year teachers. Her upper body a bit longer than most women her size tapering through a flat but still soft belly to broader hips. Her breasts were bigger than I had expected. They were full but hung low on her chest. They did not fall off to the sides, leaning instead against each other giving her sinful looking cleavage without the need for assistance of a bra. Her dark areola and even darker nipples were centered in her breasts instead of hanging down as nipples often did at our age. Her pussy was fully shaved, her lips looking tightly closed as though she were still in her twenties. I could see her nipples were rapidly swelling. Apparently my lascivious conduct had lit a fire in her. I was surprised at how taken I was with her naked body. I could easily imagine myself sucking with abandon on those growing nipples and using my fingers to spread her youthful looking naked lips.

Once we were both seated opposite each other I lifted my glass and said, "Here's to debauchery."

"Debauchery," she said raising her mug in response. "Now let me read a bit so I can catch up with you."

I spent the next hour and a half reading my trashy book, sipping scotch, and watching my naked friend masturbate herself to two orgasms. Oh yes, and there were a couple of additional orgasms of my own. Nothing as strong as the first one, but quite satisfactory. About 2:00 o'clock I said, "Well it looks like my shift is over and I have things to do."

Clarissa laughed. "Yes I suppose I should get dressed and reopen the bookstore, just in case a customer comes by."

"Yes. Just in case," I responded. "We can't spend all day being debauched,"

"Well, we could," Clarissa said but let's delay that for another day.

"To another day," I said as I tossed down the last of my scotch. "I think I might like that. A whole day of debauchery with my longtime friend."

As I drove home I thought about the end of my afternoon with Clarissa; specifically the idea of a more extensive tryst that might involve the full day. What was unspoken but obvious with further thought was that Clarissa was suggesting a level of licentiousness that would go well beyond a mutual masturbation. That would be a new bridge for me to cross. Well there had been some lesbian conduct at our debauched evening at the Rev's house in Boise. But any lesbian conduct that night was lost in the wave of fucking and sucking that had enveloped the evening. Who notices a little pussy licking in an evening that winds up in a gang bang as that one had for me. Frankly there were times when I wasn't even sure what the gender of the person licking my pussy was. No, Clarissa was suggesting something a good deal different. It would be just her and me satisfying our lust with each other's bodies—no men and no penises involved. That would be a new bridge for me.

That's not to say that I was rejecting the idea out of hand. The other revelation was how taken I was by Clarissa's naked body. I really wanted to caress and suckle on her tits—and to have her do the same to me. I wanted to spend time lovingly caressing her sweet looking pussy, with my fingers and my tongue, all while she lay on her back moaning quietly as I slowly brought her to a climax. And I wanted her to do the same for me. All in the privacy of a tryst involving just the two of us hidden from any others. It was a shocking change. I had never paid any attention to Clarissa as a sexual creature. Not once in the years and years we had been friends had I entertained thoughts about her as a source of sexual craving and satisfaction for me. But I certainly was now.

I decided then that when I talked to Rich by phone that evening I would tell him about the smut in the bookstore and even about my masturbation, but I would leave Clarissa out of it. I was intrigued and highly uncertain about what I wanted to do in response to Clarissa's proposal and I wasn't at all sure I wanted to share it with Rich, at least not yet. That was another unusual aspect to the issue. Rich and I had always shared our lusts and obsessions (what there were of them before his retirement). Why would I not want to tell him about Clarissa? The answer I thought was because the secrecy was a part of the emotional attraction of an assignation with Clarissa. I was considering doing something so far from what I thought of as my normal standards that I felt I had to keep it secret, even from my husband. So when we talked that night I told Rich about the smut and I told Rich about my masturbation in the bookstore, all in sufficient lewd detail to bring us both to a telephone climax. But I didn't tell him about Clarissa's beautiful soft tits and her youthful cleanly shaven pussy. I didn't tell him about the way Clarissa threw her head back and forth in passion as she approached her orgasm. I didn't tell him about how she pinched and pulled on her dark swollen nipples and then lifted them up to her face so she could suck on them. I didn't tell him about the soft whining noises she made throughout her masturbation as her orgasm crept up on her or the shriek that escaped from her lips as reached her climax. I didn't tell him about how she stared with lust as she watched me playing with my tits and clit and finger fucking myself. Nor did I tell him about Clarissa's proposal that she and I spend a whole day engaged in debauchery that I was sure she intended to go much further than we had today. I didn't tell him about any of those things because they were for now, my secret to be savored and enjoyed and carefully hidden from anyone other than Clarissa. Someday, perhaps, I would tell Rich about my relationship with Clarissa but not at this stage.

As it turned out, arranging a full day secret assignation with Clarissa was a good deal more complicated than I anticipated. Over the next several weeks Clarissa and I repeated our mutual masturbation in the bookstore on a weekly basis. I found myself intensely anticipating each weekly session but there was no indication from Clarissa that she wished to go further. Had I misinterpreted her interest? After the fourth or fifth week of silence I decided I felt a need to pursue the issue. It was getting late on a Thursday. We were both lying exhausted from our masturbation induced climaxes; naked, our nipples still engorged from our self-abuse, our pussy lips swollen and reddened from the same source, our legs spread exposing everything there was to be seen. "Clarissa," I asked, "do you remember the first time we did this here in the bookstore?"

"Oh yes. That was so nasty. I was so shocked that you of all people would be willing to participate in such debauchery with me. It was delicious."

"Well do you remember what you said that day, as I was leaving about wanting a full day of debauchery with me."

"Yes," she whispered. "I remember. And I remember that you said you might like that."

"Yes, I did. But several weeks have passed and . . . "

"You're wondering if I meant it?"

"Yes and what you meant. I am wondering about how much more debauched we would get in a full day?"

She laughed. "Have you been worrying about this?"

I nodded.

She looked at me with a lewd smile. " Yes I meant it. And what I meant was that we should be get just about as debauched as two lesbian women can get. Very debauched."

"Oh that was what I was hoping you meant. But I confess that I lack the lesbian experience to know just how debauched that is."

"Well, I don't. I have a lot of lesbian experience and I have just been waiting for you to respond. To nod your head from across the dance floor as they do in lesbian night clubs."

"Consider this a nod," I said feeling a deep uncertainty about exactly what I was getting myself into.

"Good," she said with a smile.

"Tell me," I asked. "Have you always been a lesbian."

"I'm not a lesbian. My sexual interests are not limited to women. They never have been. I like men too. Sex with Sam was great and there were others before him and have been others since him. But there have always been women too. Even when I was married to Sam. I guess the best description if you need a label for me is bi. Not bi-curious but bisexual and perhaps a bit of a slut."

"Oh. . . . I never guessed."

She shrugged.

"When . . . Uhh . . . when did you decide you were sexually attracted to women?

Clarissa laughed. "Always, I guess. Way too young by my mother's standards. She didn't know what to do with me. She eventually encouraged me to pursue women because I wouldn't get knocked up that way."

"Really? That sounds a lot different than my relationship with my mother. She just told me to stay away from boys."

"Did it work?"

I laughed. "No . . . Did your mother's approach work?"

"No. I was very promiscuous with men and women from way earlier than my mother wanted. Of course if she had her way I would have been living in a nunnery until I was 25."

"There are women in a nunnery, aren't there?"

"Yes and even the occasional priest. It wouldn't have worked. I've always been good at seduction." She laughed and shook her head. "I am what I am and not apologetic about it. But right now we both need to get dressed and return to our day to day lives. We have responsibilities to others, you to your husband and me to my mother-in-law. Working a relationship around those responsibilities is going to be complicated, and I have no intention that either of us is going to abandon those relationships or fail to fulfill our duties. But for now . . ." she paused as she stood and walked the three steps toward me. She put her hands on the back of the chair and leaned down, her breasts hanging below her chest. Then she kissed me. At first a soft, lips only, kiss but it progressed in intensity, still composed of soft lips but now they spread apart, hers and mine, and our tongues tenderly caressed each other. There had been no kissing like that at the Rev's house. It was lovely and I could have gone on forever.

Clarissa pulled back and said, "Oh you do that very well. That's how it starts. That's how all good lesbian relationships start. With a kiss just like that. But they go much further, so much further. Now let's go home and when we get together here next week we can talk about how we are going to do this."

"And what we are going to do?" I asked.

"There is no need to talk about that. It will just happen. You won't even think of it as debauched. Just loving. Other people would consider it debauched but they don't need to know. Do they?"

"No," I agreed, not fully thinking through the implications of that agreement.

Clarissa dressed quickly and left, needing to relieve the hospice care supporting her mother-in-law. I sat naked for a few minutes wondering what I was going to find in Pandora's Box now that I had reopened it.

For the next couple of weeks nothing much happened, well nothing much beyond our now regular twice a week masturbation sessions at the bookstore. Rich was in town the whole time and Clarissa was struggling to arrange more hospice care for her slowly dying mother-in-law. We barely had time to get together and read smut while we watched each other masturbate. On Thursday of the second week just as we were getting dressed Clarissa asked, "How does your schedule look for next week?"

"Oh," I said with a little surprise. I had begun to wonder whether Clarissa really intended to go any further. "Actually my schedule is pretty open," I said. "Rich is leaving town on Tuesday for a three-day trip to Portland. He won't be back until Friday."

"Oh how nice," Clarissa said as she sat down again. "Let's talk about schedule. It turns out that starting on Wednesday of next week I will have the new hospice people in place all day on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. So Rich is back on Friday I assume. But are you available for . . . well you know . . . on Thursday of next week?"

"Do you mean for a full day of debauchery?"

"Exactly," she said with a small, yet somehow still lewd smile.

"I can't see why not," I said as I felt a tingle in my pussy. "Rich is gone and if you're free. Yes it sounds perfect. Where shall we meet?"

"Well my place is out. I wouldn't want to shock the new hospice people with our lewd conduct." She paused for a moment and then said, "And I expect our conduct to be very lewd."

I sucked in a very quiet gasp and felt another jolt of fire in my pussy. "Yes," I agreed. "We wouldn't want to shock them. And I think my place is out too. You know—neighbors and such." I wasn't really concerned about neighbors but it somehow seemed wrong to be starting a new and very secret affair at home.

"Yes of course. If we are going to have a secret assignation is must be someplace where no one knows us or particularly cares about us. I think perhaps the downtown Hilton in Sacramento. It's not far and no one knows us there. I'll get us a reservation and all you will have to do is stop at the desk and ask for an envelope addressed to you. It will have the key and a room number. I'll get there early and we will be all set up."

My pussy was on fire. I nodded my head.

"And Rich needn't know anything," she said.

"Yes," I agreed feeling a slight pang of guilt. "Rich doesn't know anything about us," I said. "To him you are just an old friend with an ailing mother-in-law and a bookstore that has an excellent smut collection."

"Perfect," she said with a smile. "It's been so long since I had an affair with a married woman. Well, I must go to meet the new Hospice team." She rose from her chair and started towards the door.

"Wait," I said rising from my chair and taking two steps to cut her off. "One more thing." I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. Not a chaste kiss as we had started with a couple of weeks earlier, but and open-mouthed, tongue dueling, passionate kiss that she reciprocated. I was still only half dressed and my bare breasts were pushed against her chest. When we broke the kiss she put a hand on each of my breasts and then pulled it back softly pinching my aroused nipples as she retreated.

"Oh I can't wait. I've been wanting to play with your tits for weeks. I'll text you with the details for next week." Then she was gone and I flopped down in the chair to masturbate myself to yet my third climax of the day.

Just after Rich left on Wednesday morning to catch his plane from Sacramento to Portland I received a text message from Clarissa giving me the details of our assignation on Thursday. I was to ask for an envelope at the front desk addressed to Linda Richardson. In it I would find a room key and a room number. Very clandestine I thought. It also said, "Dress nicely. I am looking forward to taking your clothes off and I don't want it to be sweatpants and a T-shirt."

I followed instructions carefully, showing up at the Hilton on time and picking up a letter at the front desk addressed to Ms. Linda Richardson. Inside were a key and a note simply saying Room 405. There was a lipstick kiss mark below the note. Per Clarissa's instructions, I had dressed for the occasion: a dark blue skirt that fit my hips snugly, stopping just above my knees; a pair of black pumps with three inch heels that made my legs look good; a pair of thigh high black hose held in place by a garter belt; an almost non-existent pair of lacy panties, the kind that cover almost nothing and advertise everything else; a lacy bra that let my breasts bounce as I walked and was made of a thin enough material to let my areola and nipples plainly show through; and a white cotton blouse which was just sheer enough to show someone looking carefully the details of my bra and snug enough to show even someone not looking carefully the outlines of my breasts. For jewelry I wore only a pair of simple gold ear studs and a conservative string of pearls. From the outside I looked like a businesswoman, perhaps someone in commercial real estate, on her way to a meeting, but the undergarments were making me feel a bit slutty. The sensation was delicious. As I rode by myself up the elevator I released a button on my blouse showing off a bit of cleavage and pretty much eliminating the successful businesswoman image.

I opened the door to Room 405 and stepped into what I realized was the reception room of a suite. There was no one present. "Clarissa," I called out. In response she stepped out from the door leading to the bedroom. She was wearing what appeared to be light blue slip, silk or some synthetic fabric, with a pair of low heels. The dress or undergarment or whatever it was hung from thin straps over her shoulders, barely covering her breasts and stopping just short of her knees. It wasn't snug, but it draped so that it clung to every curve of her obviously naked form beneath it. She stepped into the room and stood leaning against a wall her hips thrust out.

"Hi. You made it."

"Yes."

"And Rich?"

"Left for Portland yesterday morning and not back until Friday evening. He has no clue I'm here."

"Good. Walk towards me and then do a little turn so I can see more of you. You look delicious."

I did as Clarissa requested and she stepped up to me, placing her arms around my neck and her face next to an ear. "I've been so wanting this," she whispered. I put my arms around her back and then let my hands slide down and cup the cheeks of her round ass. I started to say, "Me too," but she cut me off whispering "Shhh. Let me do this." I felt her tongue briefly caress my ear. Then she leaned back thrusting her body against me, our loins pressed against each other and her soft tits rubbing slowly across my chest. She leaned back pulling our chests apart as she looked at me. "You look just delicious." I continued to cup her cheeks keeping our loins tightly together as she slowly released button after button on my blouse until there were none left. She tugged the shirt tails out of my skirt and pushed the blouse open exposing my ample tits in their barely covering bra. She put a hand on each breast and hefted them saying, "Oh yes, I have so wanted this. Then she reached behind me and released my bra. I shrugged my shoulders and let it fall to the floor so my breasts were naked. Clarissa immediately began to caress them and rub my nipples with her thumbs. I gasped in response and continued to pull on her cheeks so our loins remained pressed together. My fingers were massaging her soft flesh.

After an eternity of titty play she raised her hands to the sides of my face and gently pulled my head down for the beginning of a long, lustful kiss. Her lips were so soft and her tongue so warm, tenderly probing, my lips, my teeth and anything else she could reach in my mouth. Her hands gently held my face and then slid higher, her fingers threading through my thick hair again and again. While we kissed I pulled the bottom of her silky slip up until my hands were cupping her bare ass cheeks, leaving the slip bunched around her waist. As I expected she wore no panties.