Dealing with Change Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you are in a hurry aren't you, you horny slut."

"Yes," I whispered in response. "I want you to love me. I want you to show me all the debauchery you know. I want you to make me cum again and again and I want to do the same to you."

"Follow me," she responded as she led me through an open door into a bedroom. The blankets on the bed were pulled back in anticipation of my arrival. As Clarissa walked she pulled her garment over her head so that by the time she reached the bed she was naked, but for her kitten heels. She sat naked on the edge of the bed her legs crossed releasing her shoes. I stood before her naked from the waist up. "Take your skirt off," she said.

I reached behind myself, releasing the catch and pulling the zipper down. With a wiggle of my hips the skirt fall to the floor. It pooled around my feet. I carefully removed one foot and then used the other to kick the skirt to one side leaving me standing before my lover with my legs spread, naked but for my barely there panties and my hosiery.

"Take your panties off," Clarissa instructed. I turned away from her, released the catches to the garter belt and pushed the panties, which were soaked at the crotch, down to my thighs. Then I pressed my knees together and leaned forward while I slowly eased the panties to my knees and then to the floor. My ass was pointed directly at Clarissa giving her a view of my naked sex.

"Let me have those," she said as I pulled the panties off the heels of my shoes they had hooked on. I tossed them back at her.

She caught them midair and put her face in them savoring the aroma of my already leaking pussy. "Oh very nice," she said.

I turned so I was facing her again, spreading my legs lewdly. "Where do we go from here?" I asked. I felt totally wanton.

Clarissa kicked back and stretched out on the bed. "Take those shoes off and lie next to me." I did what she asked and lay down facing her. "Now let me love you. Just let me do it. You can love me later." We began with another long lustful kiss followed by a long period of Clarissa nibbling with her lips and tongue at my temples, my eyelids, my ears, my throat, and then my breasts. As she suckled on one engorged nipple after the other I couldn't help but remember how aroused I'd gotten when our children nursed at my tits. There were times when I had literally jumped Rich demanding his cock in my cunt as soon as the last child drifted off to sleep. But now there was to be no cock and I groaned and cried with the suckling and nibbling. I was lying on my back, my hands grabbing and twisting handfuls of the bed sheets, while Clarissa, leaning forward on her knees, worked her magic on my tits.

When I felt her hand rubbing my belly I thought, oh God yes. At last she is going to work my sex. But that wasn't her next move. Instead she was suddenly on her knees between my legs holding one leg and the other aloft as she slowly and sensually rolled my hosiery down and pulled it over my toes tossing it to the side. Then she nibbled on my toes, licked the underside of my arches and the backs of my calves, and then the insides of my thighs, first on one leg and then the other working always higher toward my sex. Finally deciding it was time to get to the real work of the morning she lay down on her belly between my legs and began to lick my sex with long slow strokes, careful never to touch my engorged clit. She slipped one and then two fingers into my dripping cunt turning them to touch all parts of me and then finger fucking me with just enough force to entice me to thrust back with my hips. When she wasn't licking me she was using her mouth, her lips, her tongue to suckle each of my large wrinkled pussy lips while still maintaining her assault on my cunt with two fingers. I was in heaven. I could feel an orgasm waiting in the wings, building force as Clarissa played me, careful not to trigger it and release the emotional and physical storm it would entail. But the pressure kept building until I was seriously in need. I wanted; no I needed the release of the orgasm I could feel building. "Oh fuck, Clarissa. This is too much. Make me cum. I can't take this anymore make me cum."

She touched my clit, just at the tip with the end of her tongue. It was like a shock from an unguarded electrical source. I didn't trip into the orgasm I so wanted but I screamed. Then I began to cry out and call for more. "Oh god yes Clarissa. Do that again. Make me cum. For fucking god's sake make me cum."

But she wouldn't. She just held me on the edge needing and wanting the release that I couldn't give myself and she wasn't willing to give me as she tortured me. Her knowledge of how to hold me on the edge was exquisite. It went on for ten minutes or more before she finally put her face firmly over my sex and pulled my raging clit into her mouth and used her fingers to firmly press my G-spot. When she raked my clit lightly with her teeth my waiting orgasm exploded sending streaks of lightning through my body, cramping my hands and toes, and extracting a throaty roar from my body that was a first for me. My world went black. When I finally recovered I picked my head up to see Clarissa sitting on her haunches between my widely spread legs with a shit-eating grin on her face that said, "Want some more?"

I gasped, not in response, but just for air and she took it as assent and dived back into my sex again. I screamed in surprise and tried to push her head away, but she just kept at it until my screams of 'no' became cries for 'more' as she drove me to my second and third orgasms of the morning. Nothing like the first one but still . . . oh such a marvelous way to spend a Thursday morning.

When I finally convinced Clarissa to pause her assault on me I heard a knock at the door. Clarissa looked at the clock on the bed side table and said, "Oh my it's noon already. I ordered lunch. You stay put. I'll take care of it." She grabbed a white cotton robe she had lain on a chair and disappeared into the other room. I heard her talking with someone and the sound of a meal being set up on a table. Then the outer door closed and Clarissa returned, her robe open and her tits wobbling, as she entered the room. "Come on Joan. Let's have lunch. Then you can do me."

After lunch we spent another two hours engaged in debauchery, this time with me as the aggressor. Okay, it was more like trainee. I learned a lot and Clarissa had several strong orgasms. At four she said, "Oh we're out of time. I need to get cleaned up and home to relieve the hospice people." We jointly showered and then dressed and headed back. As we left Clarissa asked me if I could stop and make sure Kitty had food and a clean litter box on my way home. It wasn't quite a full day of debauchery, but it was more than I had ever experienced before. And the planning and the secrecy involved had heightened the whole experience.

Clarissa and I had several more clandestine assignations over the next six months. Planning for them and working around our other responsibilities without letting anyone know what we were up to added a level of excitement each time. We never went back to the same location twice. I doubt if anyone at the Hilton in Sacramento would have noticed if we had gone there every week, but it added to our fun to fear being recognized and forced each time to find yet another place where we believed no one would know us. Needless to say, my technique got better and the range of our activities broadened to include all manner of deviant conduct. We were well beyond all the things your mother told you not to do when you had your mother-daughter discussion. Eventually it came to an end. Clarissa's mother-in-law passed away and a man Clarissa had been dating proposed. He was a secret she had been keeping from me, as I suppose our affair was a secret she kept from him. But neither of us claimed to be in any way committed to an exclusive affair. As Clarissa put it, "We were just in it for the fucking." That's hard sounding, but I knew it was true for both of us. The new couple closed the bookstore and moved to Carmel. I adopted Kitty.

As we were cleaning out the bookstore Clarissa asked me, "Are you going to tell Rich about us?"

"I don't know," I answered. "I haven't told him so far, and the longer I wait the harder it gets. I'm a bit beyond the 'oops I had a one-night stand' story now."

"Yes you are, aren't you."

I agonized over what to do, ultimately deciding to tell Rich everything. I was scared to death as we sat in our kitchen and I confessed that I had been having a lesbian affair for several months. I was sure he would blow up and yell and scream.

Much to my shock he just looked at me in silence finally shaking his head and saying, "Well I be damned."

"What?"

He began to smile and the smile progressed to a chuckle and then a laugh. That was when he told me about the affair he had been having with Lisa. Most of those consulting trips to Portland had nothing to do with work. Lisa was a woman about our age, or maybe a bit older, he had met in Boise. She and her husband and the rest of their family owned a very large ranching and farming business. Rich had met them when he sold them a software package to help run their growing business. They were all friends of the Rev's which meant that when Lisa and Rich decided to have an affair, they really had no need to be secret about it. But like Clarissa and me they decided to keep it a secret. Lisa and Rich would meet at the Portland Airport, he coming from Sacramento and she from Boise, and then they would drive down to a little cottage they had access to on the Oregon coast for a day or two of their own style of debauchery.

"And how many times did this happen," I asked.

"More than it should have," he responded. "Maybe half a dozen." He was silent for a moment. "Are you going to get mad and yell at me?"

"How can I? I was doing the same thing with Clarissa. Your trips to Portland made it very convenient for us."

"So we're still married and still in love?"

"Married for sure," I said, "And I'm still very much in love with you."

"And I'm in love with you."

There was a long silence before we both spoke more or less at once, "How was the sex?"

We laughed. "It was good," I said. "Open a bottle of wine and I'll tell you about it. And I want to hear about your sex with Lisa."

When he had opened the wine and we sat across the kitchen table, each with a glass of wine I said, "Well we've peeked in Pandora's Box again and found some things we didn't expect."

"Yes," he said, "lies and secrets."

I smiled and shook my head. "But they made the sex great didn't they?"

He laughed. "Yes they did, didn't they. And it appears we're still together."

I raised my glass in a toast and said, "Here's to us."

He responded, "To us."

After we both drank Rich said, "Oh by the way, Lisa wants to meet you. She likes women as well as men."