Dealing with Jessie Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed him, and kissed him again, but she recovered. Stepping back toward the shallow end she cupped her mouth and said, "Sorry, I forgot."

He was deflated but enthused too. For a moment the two of them were like they used to be, but when she remembered where and who she was she'd stiffened. Watching her withdraw Gary thought for a wild second she wanted to stay. He was wrong, in a matter of minutes she was back with her lawyer people, and he was back picking up after everybody. He wondered, why bother?

The day grew late, but the party didn't end. Gary went back to his chores; picking up after a lot of ungrateful teenagers, self-important lawyers, and a few self-promoting supercilious young secretaries. He didn't mind... really, as long as his girls were happy. The only interruptions came from his girls; they got to be a nuisance.

First it was Melanie, "Here dad you've got to try this lasagna. Dorothy made it. She thinks it's the way mom likes it."

Katy was back with stuff, "Dad here. Eat this sugar cookie. Melanie made them," and later it was, "here try this brownie."

Then Dorothy showed up, "Mom made this cake. You'll love the icing. Eat it all."

Then it was Melanie again, "I made this for you dad. You have to eat some, it's your favorite, mom's homemade tapioca."

Long about 5:00, stuffed with junk food, Melanie found him one more time. He was out behind the shed trying to shove another plastic bag in an overfull trash can, "Dad I need you for something."

He put the bag and down. She looked especially pretty. He said, "I'm full. I couldn't eat another thing if you paid me."

She laughed, "It's not that."

Gary said, "So what is it?"

"Mom's upstairs," she said.

"So," he said.

"She's alone."

"Yeah, so."

"No," she said, "I mean all alone."

He said, "Well alone sometimes means all alone, so what?"

Melanie chided, "Look, she's not real happy."

"That's new," he replied?

"Katy and I think you should go up there."

"Oh you do," he answered, "'I'll need a better reason than she's all alone Melanie."

Frustrated, Melanie shrugged, put her hands on her hips, and groused, "Dad just go upstairs."

He kicked the bag and said, "I don't know why, but I'm going," and so he took off for the upstairs.

Most of the guests had left, the lawyers anyway, but some of the secretaries and most of the kids were still hanging around acting like they were cleaning up. Gary was tired, but went upstairs. All the doors were closed, but he figured it was the master bedroom where he'd find her. He quietly opened the door and looked inside; there she was and she was alone. She was sitting on the bed, wearing only a thin, low cut cotton pinafore, the spread was pulled down, and her hair was damp like she'd just gotten out of the shower. She looked sad and lonely.

Gary took a step forward, "Melanie said I should come upstairs."

He startled her, she sniffed and susurrated, "You're not really going to marry that woman?"

Taken aback he answered, "You mean the science teacher? I don't know. I suppose. Maybe."

The sniffs stopped, a little more forcefully she said "Her name's Carolyn. Dorothy told me."

Gary thought, boy, she can turn it on and off in a heartbeat. Still he thought her voice had a muted toneless quality, a funereal tenor he didn't like. It wasn't like her. He said, "Yes it's Carolyn, and yes she teaches science."

Jessie dropped her head, and looked down, fingers clasped, hands neatly folded in her lap. All prim and proper, she looked so innocent, helpless. Her wide eyes were filled with fluid. In spite of a day's sunshine and vigorous activity, by the lack luster light of an unlit room her complexion seemed pallid. She choked back a sob and mustered a whisper that turned into an almost piteous demand, "I can't let you do that."

He'd seen this before. This was Jessie at nineteen. He recalled the line, "Gary I'm pregnant. You can't leave me, not now," and he hadn't.

But that was then and this was now. He walked over, and stood beside her, "It's really out of your hands now Jessie."

She reached up, took his right hand and pulled him down. On closer look he could tell her skin was freshly washed and pink, she'd carefully combed out her hair, the ribbon around her neck was a nice touch. She was wearing eye shadow and lip gloss; he could detect the unmistakable fragrance of his favorite perfume. He thought; this is so contrived. She looked up at him with big baby blue eyes. Yes, he knew, this was definitely contrived. Then again, so what! Contrived or not he was enjoying himself. In a kindly way he whispered, "Jessie it's over for us. We'll be officially divorced on Flag Day."

She put her arms around his waist, drew him closer, reached up, and pushed him down on the bed. Lifting one flawless leg, she straddled him. His T-shirt was up around his rib cage, he felt the hair of her mons on his stomach. Her blue eyes looked into his brown eyes; she leaned down and let her lips drag over his. Her breasts pressed against his shirted chest; he felt her nipples against his. He thought, though she'd never had any work done she still had almost perfect breasts. Her wavy blond hair fluttered softly around his face and neck. He remembered how much he missed her.

Gary put his hands on her shoulders and tried to push her away, "Now Jessie."

She pulled his shirt over his head and started kissing his neck and nipples. She swept her breasts back and forth across his chest, her nipples on his firm pectorals. With lips that were thick and soft she kissed him deeply. Her tongue touched his lips. Her fingers fumbled with his khakis; she unfastened the top button, she pulled his zipper down. She pushed them to his thighs, to his knees, to his ankles. Soft hands and fingers were on his abdomen, his crotch, at his scrotum. He felt her lips slide over his rising erection; her soft gentle full lips started sucking back and forth over his increasingly hard cock.

Gary was excited, but kept thinking, they shouldn't be doing this. This shouldn't be happening. In a few days they'll be divorced. He wanted to tell her to stop. He wanted to remind her how much she said she hated him. He wanted to say that and a lot of things, but he wanted this more. He wanted her. He knew she never meant the things she said. He loved her. She loved him.

He kicked his shorts away. He was clean, chlorine clean. He pulled her up, her legs were around his. She was tight; like earlier times he couldn't get in.

She whispered, "It's like Niagara Falls."

He remembered their honeymoon, Niagara Falls, how small she was, how hard it was to get inside her.

She kept moving from side to side, her labia back and forth across his surging penis. She kept kissing him.

She kept whispering, "Gary, Gary, oh Gary."

He took his hands and firmly pushed her hips down. She took him, hard and tight against her crease. At last, he slid inside her.

She sighed.

He looked up at her; tears gone, eyes closed, she wasn't smiling, she wasn't anything, just a dreamy, ethereal, otherworldly expression. He wasn't fully aware; it was like they were both high on something. High on what? On life? Each other? He briefly thought were they high. Had they been given something? He didn't care; it was him, it was her, it was this moment.

Like a blur he couldn't focus. He couldn't say how long they were at it. He came pretty quickly. He knew he was inside incredibly deep, as deep as he ever remembered. He'd felt her cervix. He remembered hammering against it. He recalled wondering if he hurt her. He didn't remember pulling out, but he remembered how she sighed. He recollected how she used her fingers and got him hard again and how he was back inside again.

He remembered she'd whispered something. She'd whispered, "Now, yes, now."

Later he remembered they were side by side kissing and touching each other. He remembered her soft fingers were on his lips and her lips between his legs. Gary recalled how she kissed her way down his chest, how she took him in her mouth again and again. He remembered being hard, and sore. He remembered being on his knees pushing in and out. He remembered more kissing and more sliding up and down over soft swollen vaginal lips.

He remembered her beside him, her happy smile, her pretty face, her pink and happy look, like she'd won the lottery. He remembered her head on his stomach, her fingers holding his scrotum, her hot lips on his flaccid member, and how sore he was. He remembered the melodious soprano of her soft gentle voice almost inaudibly whispering, "You're mine and no one else's."

He didn't remember anything after that.

This is the end of part four

12