All Comments on 'Dealing with Jessie Pt. 05'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"So what are you saying," he asked?

This so called 'writer' is a fuckin idiot. The question mark is in the WRONG place, you do it almost every time. Who the fuck told this writer he/she could write?

Now we have kids, underage at that drugging their parents? 1*

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not getting

This isn't getting much clearer. Jessie is really bat shit crazy now. All those drugs and stress along with her guilt may make her too far gone to save. Gary is not a weak man, just a man trying to save a marriage and family from something he doesn't understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Control

When is this guy going to grow a pair and tell his wife to get her head out of a very dark place.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
Perhaps it's time to bring this series to a conclusion6

carvohi

Please don't take this suggestion the wrong way, but to my mind, there is only so much more that can happen with the main characters in this series. I'm thinking maybe the next chapter should conclude your tale. I personally find it extremely difficult to feel any sympathy for Jessie. Bipolar disorder doesn't seem an adequate enough term to describe her hot/cold responses to Gary. Let's be honest...you have depicted a first-rate bitch, who shows not a smigeon of remorse for her actions to secure the fucking partnership. You have also, inadvertently, produced a tale which like several others on the site, strive to perpetuate the apparent cognitive divide between the legal profession (= the dominant alpha career) over education (= a beta career beneath the dignity of any adult with brains). After reading so many fucking stories about lawyers and their colleagues, I find myself suffering from excessive jurisprudence!! I feel the same about stories that present the avenging wronged hubby as an ex-Special Ops mixed martial arts black belt, or others that would perpetuate the race card, where the best "bulls" a cheating wife can get are Afro-Americans because as everyone knows, they all have ginormous shlongs and want to undermine white society by impregnating as many white wives as possible. These are all tired, over-employed cliches and urban myths that simply amount to creative lazyness by those writers who love to use them. Time to step off the old soapbox......

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
The twelve faces of Eve remake

Ditching the law gig is anticlimactic. It was her raison-d-etre. French for reason of being or some euro shit like that. She gave it up too quickly. And that other woman law partner? I sucked and fucked too...just let your wife do it some more and the sun will come up tomorrow...tomorrow...there's always tomorrow...its only a blow job away.

Did I miss anything?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So far this is a story with 5 endings

And none of them worth more than a single star. Are you the real Carvohi?

That writer would know that the score of a story is not culmulative.

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
IT LOOKS LIKE THE ASYLUM IS GOING TO BE A FAMILY AFFAIR

and no one has the right to be in charge, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don't know where this story is coming from....

...but I can't wait for it to go back there. Gary really needs to get a new T-shirt; one that doesn't say "WELCOME" on the back. If he has no respect for himself, how am I supposed to respect him, let alone his could be, might be, maybe ex-wife? His kids drugged him and he just blew it off? His wife treats him like a servant and he blows THAT off? He has a kinda-sorta affair with another milquetoast just like himself, recognizes her for what she is, but not how much alike the two of them are?

In California, we call Jessie a candidate for a 5150. Thanks to Van Halen, the rest of the country knows what that means. Perhaps Jessie and Gary can get adjoining rubber rooms.

Raiderfan1007Raiderfan1007over 4 years ago
Still no balls!!!!

This is complete bullshit. No man would take this from anyone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Darune

Story would be better as 2-3 releases not the 9 you have setup .. think most of the complaints are people hating where the story currently is and thinking they know where it is going

RandomcarrotRandomcarrotover 4 years ago
Is this a shared delusion?

Like is the twist going to be at the end that the whole time the two main characters are patients in an insane asylum undergoing some experimental treatment? Jessie seems to have lost all touch with reality and Gary has devolved into his only defining character trait being that he does whatever people tell him to do.

I'm starting to wonder if we all missed some clue early on about the two main characters having lost their minds or something because both of them act like they've lost touch with reality.

brownmobbrownmobover 4 years ago
sorry folks

this is drifting in to the realm of WTF and out of reality

nickbgbnickbgbover 4 years ago
Inconsistent and puzzling actions - where's this going?

Sure, we all have our varying tastes in the stories we like, but irrespective of that we want the characters to remain consistent and true to themselves. So even if some readers may have though the husband was too passive and the kids overly manipulative, it was at least to a purpose of sorts. Which is why this chapter leaves me doubting the story.

Now the kids are acting like characters in a comedy/farce, and don't seem to have much understanding at all for the aggrieved spouse (the father). Where's their emotional depth/intelligence?

Speaking of which...why the hell did Gary just sit there and take all of that crap, or feel beaten at all? He's perpetuating the delusions of his contemptuous wife and living a lie of his own for no understandable reason. Either force Jessie to seek help, enlist the aid of her parents, or leave town (at least for a spell). He's always been in sight up to this point, which allows Jessie to hold to her notions of control over others.

Make Jessie take some actual responsibility for once.

The next chapter will determine whether this tale going anywhere remotely satisfactory or not IMO.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 4 years ago
A cuck story

...and his daughters facilitated his rape.

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Wowee!

So Far So Good! ..Story is Great..Jessie is Bat Shit Crazy....Gary is --WELL--Gary..

Anyway thanks for sharing this Brilliant story with us! 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Wow

Like watching a train wreck. Can’t imagine how you could possibly save this insanity. Perhaps, going with the drug theme, this was all a bad acid trip and never really happened

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't do it anymore

I can't suspend my disbelief on this one. Seriously, his kids drug him and his wife and he shrugs it off? At best, it's manipulative and arrogant; at worst, it's criminal and psychopathic. He pretty much just told them all to become their mother when they get older, to abuse people to get what they want.

I usually stick through these stories to the end but that sundered the last suspension of disbelief I had at this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

time to move back to his house and take the girls with him let the bitch live by herself with no job i am sure the house will have to go he doesn't need her time to grow some balls

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Come on

Why does he stay? Must be for the kids it’s time for him to take charge

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years ago
Hardly call husband a wimp

The easy thing would be to leave, especially when there’s another woman waiting. To stick through to try and a way to help his wife - who he obviously loves very much - and children takes a lot of guts. Jessie is off the rails, so it makes sense for her to mistake this for lack of strength. He’s desperate to help his family and putting up with a lot of shit to do it. Her demanding he go to counseling, still seeing him as the problem, is a nice touch. As I mentioned in a previous part, great job portraying her mental illness. Ignore the commenters who don’t get it.

RGWardsRGWardsover 4 years ago
Reckon I Know What Her Issue Is!

You gave it away, by mentioning one of those medications she was taking. However, I’ll say nothing more and see if I’m right, come Chapter 9 - so I don’t spoil the story for others :-)

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Kali

That was both funny and clever. Well done.

OPrimeOPrimeover 4 years ago
There must be something in the water

T he whole family is crazy. The husband is a wimp and the wife need serious help.

Gary needs to stand up, pack up and move out. There is a world of normal people out there.

nickbgbnickbgbover 4 years ago
Inconsistent and puzzling actions - where's this going?

Sure, we all have our varying tastes in the stories we like, but irrespective of that we want the characters to remain consistent and true to themselves. So even if some readers may have though the husband was too passive and the kids overly manipulative, it was at least to a purpose of sorts. Which is why this chapter leaves me doubting the story.

Now the kids are acting like characters in a comedy/farce, and don't seem to have much understanding at all for the aggrieved spouse (the father). Where's their emotional depth/intelligence?

Speaking of which...why the hell did Gary just sit there and take all of that crap, or feel beaten at all? He's perpetuating the delusions of his contemptuous wife and living a lie of his own for no understandable reason. Either force Jessie to seek help, enlist the aid of her parents, or leave town (at least for a spell). He's always been in sight up to this point, which allows Jessie to hold to her notions of control over others.

Make Jessie take some actual responsibility for once.

The next chapter will determine whether this tale going anywhere remotely satisfactory or not IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like how Gary is manning up

It's rare anyone takes "in sickness and in health" seriously. This is the rare person that honors that vow.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Off the charts

Looney tunes. Thing about being a teacher, you can do that anywhere.....run the hell away. 5

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago
I write this comment full knowing...

that some already know the outcome, 'Patience Again, for those who are impatient for the next chapter, all nine chapters are up on storiesonline.net. I will choose to wait, but...

You wrote at the beginning of Pt.1, 'The events below begin on a Friday night in December 2017 and conclude on a Friday night in October of 2018, ten months.' Then in this part, 'Then, about mid-August, Jessie landed on everyone. It was a sultry buggy Thursday night.'

You are going to use four parts to write two months?

KRD19254KRD19254over 4 years ago

Bad enough Gary is enduring all her shmit for his daughters and made a cuck, but to take this latest change in occupation (even if she is pregnant, again). Nope Gary should have walked out upon her abusive pool-side declaration and went to his own home - let her grovel at HIS feet. Gary better not accept any of the new terms without HER going to shrink counseling or he just further enabling her abusiveness!

But more over the total disrespect she had thrown at him through all these story-parts is beyond any rationale of normal; nope it is time for him to let his daughters choose where they want to live (they are all over 14yrs old - so the custody thing was bogus form the start).

LownslowLownslowover 4 years ago
RGWards

Exactly the same thoughts I had. But the truth shall come out in the end.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
Please. If there is any decency in you, stop writing.

You can’t write. You have no plot. You’ve got a collection of nouns and verbs and adjectives but they make ZERO sense.

I’ll say it again: YOU CAN’T WRITE! So please stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I cant believe I am saying this BUT...Harryin Va you nailed this one

Again. I'll be the 1st to admit there I've said some pretty strong things about you thinking that you were arrogant or a troll or just a plain old ass hole. But on this story and in many others you sometimes see trends about where this story is going before anybody else does. I've always been a fan of this particular author's stories but recently his stuff is really gone downhill and you've clearly picked up on his trend before anybody else.

Having the kids engaged in a conspiracy their drug the parents Followed by Gary's non reaction and his naive belief that the kids told the truth when they said they flushed the rest of the drugs down the toilet..... Has really killed this story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Blah, blah, blah...

This story seems as pointless as the many l-o-n-g monologues that pour out of my sister-in-law's jabbering mouth. My usual response is to jab my right index finger into the palm of my left hand and say, "Please! Get to the point."

Carvohi, this nonsensical drivel has gone on entirely too long. Get out your scissors and edit aggressively--I'm begging you...fit the denouement into a final 2 pages and end this torture.

ribnitinribnitinover 4 years ago
inconsistent

Real people are inconsistent, do puzzling things. That's what makes this story so good, so real. No perfect people, where solutions to problems fall from the sky. Keep it coming.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 4 years ago
HUH?

Okay, I admit I have no idea where you are going with this.

regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is turning out

to be perhaps one of the best (a touch of drama for art's sake and a touch of reality) in LW so far; absolutely entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Confusing!

This has gotten stranger and stranger. You are either going to amaze us with a very creative last 4 chapters or send off a lead balloon.

You have at least 2 challenges to deal with to take this to an ending. Revenge on the few, but important men who did a good job on Jessie and new revelations and penitence for Jessie, regardless of her success or not as a writer.

Carry on, but carefully.

T.T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Indulging mental illness

isn't "strength". Forcing her to get medical attention would be. As it stands, Gary is acting like a weakling by allowing himself to be abused by his demented wife. He and the girls are just "enablers". Two further points...1. "It's a man's world Gary, and in our office that goes in spades. " This is utter horseshit. Practicing law in a large or high profile firm is not glamorous; it's a miserable grind. But, the government-enabled feminists have ensured that women have an easier time of it in firms because of the fear of false claims of "hostile environment", "harassment", and the ever-popular "discrimination". and 2. I realize that it's virtually pointless to mention it, but can't authors here grasp the difference between "mass terms" and "count terms"? The majority of stories here have characters that are ostensibly highly educated, and yet their diction is that of a not-so-clever high school graduate or dropout. "A coffee"? Yeah, I'll have "a wheat toast" with that...and maybe "a butter".

SanzegoSanzegoover 4 years ago
I think I understand

Gary has had a psychological break down. He is currently in a medical facility on medication, the medication in his wife's a-part-ment, to get him to except the reality that his wife had an affair. His daughter's drugging him is Gary's minds way of dealing with the fact that they not only knew about the affair but helped to hide it from him. Gary's dog is also female. Having Jessie slapping her into submisssion is Gary's minds way of explaining away her disloyalty. Gary's brief affair with the science teacher is his minds way of reminding him that he passed of extramarital pleasure and regrets it because Jessie did not. Excepting blame for his marital issue is his ego questioning his life choices because he chose to educate while his wife became a lawyer. I understand now why he keeps going back and putting up with the bitch. He is on drugs.

Poor Gary. He is one sick puppy. Hopefully he will get better soon and get away from his toxic family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
drugs and The Bet

Metformin is a drug to control glucose when you have diabetes II. I know because i just took one of my two daily for that condition. However, that wouldn't explain her behavior. Apparently there must be a more complicated hormonal disfunction. Too simple an answer though.

Also, remember in Chapter 1 the repeated regret over The Bet. What was that bet? Hasn't been mentioned since.

Carvohi is an excellent writer. I'm sure, or I hope, this will all be tied together.

Well written but it does feel like it's being drawn out just to fill more chapters.

Samson

abitshyoneabitshyoneover 4 years ago
interesting

hes a brave chap.. lol, but a decent one, he loves his family ,, he dosnt seem to have a clue about whats going on with his wife,, I don't either,, im completely lost, but its interesting and has me hooked so im gonna stick it out to the end,, and anything that has me this interested deffinatley gets top marks,, thanks for sharing

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Mentally Ill And How It Sets Everyone Around Them Off Kilter

This story is not really about infidelity. That's a very small manifestation of Jessie's illness. Yes, Gary is off too, and so are the daughters to a degree as well.

When someone is mentally ill and especially if they are such a dominant force in the family it sets everyone off. You want to help them, but there is so much you can do. You're worried about calling their bluff and throwing them out hoping that will force them to deal with their issues (like normal human beings), because that may cause them to be lost forever. I don't mean lost only to you, but lost period.

If you truly care about a mentally ill person it puts you in a very weak position. All the normal rules of behavior are out the door. Yes, you can write them off like Gary and the daughters could. But it's the same as writing off someone who has recurring cancer that eats away at a family for years and affects their finances, well-being, choices, free time, etc, etc. The ultimate sign of a family is to be there for someone when they are at their worst. Jessie seems to be there.

Still I feel that Jessie, even with the mental illness, has the intelligence and educational background to have enough self-awareness and seek professional help on her own, and/or to heal herself to a degree. Obviously, some mental illnesses are chemical and no matter how intelligent you are, you're at the mercy of a distorted mind. There are enough clues that it is chemical (good one minute, sobbing the next), but enough as well that it may be her mind jostling between what she believes she should be and what she truly wants to be.

One thing missing in this long story is how Jessie was prior to all this. Besides for the benefit of the girls it's hard to understand why Gary is trying so hard to help Jessie out, because the perception the story leaves is that, for a better word, Jessie has always been a bitch, just that now it's on steroids. In this long story we needed a little glimpse of how they normally were prior to the panties incident to have a better feel for why Gary is fighting so hard to help Jessie out.

After all this the whole family will need therapy, not just Jessie. Living with and constantly worrying about someone with a mental illness fucks everyone up. And the focus is so much on the mentally ill that you don't even have time to focus on what's going on with you and how it's affecting you.

wonder203wonder203over 4 years ago
Losing me

Where the heck is this going other than down a worm hole. We get she is sick however he is also with putting up with this woman that is crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Weird

This is oddly fascinating, but I can’t imagine where it can go. Jessie seems not just troubled, but genuinely nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Rooting for the kids to have them both committed to the loony bin.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
crazy, mentally ill, psycho or anything else you want to call her

doesn't clear out the fact that this husband's stupidity know no bounds. There isn't a word in the dictionary to match his mental capacity. Retard would be to steps up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This dude is a frigging wimp. Gary is the type who gets off on being abused, and is sticking around because Jessie is heaping it on. He might as well cut his balls off, wrap them in tin foil, and let Jessie wear them as earrings.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
This needs closure

Well written but we get the picture. Please finish the story. 4 stars but its too drawn out. Only needs one more chapter.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

she is one delusional person

RGWardsRGWardsover 4 years ago
OK, I Will Elaborate

I don’t think the depression, mood swings and anxiety (among other things) are the result of Bi-Polar, but symptoms of another condition, which can be explained by most of those drugs, Gary found at Jessie’s flat. “Serophone” is not something I’ve stumbled across, during my research, but I did come across a drug called Serophene - though, I doubt that Jessie was trying to conceive again! The Metformin was the one that really caught my eye. Typically, it’s used to treat Type 2 Diabetes, but it can also be prescribed to women with PolyCystic Ovary Syndrome - the symptoms of which are mood swings, depression and anxiety, among others - along with Folic Acid.

Of course, it’s probable that I’m wrong - but, I’m not going to peek at the “other place”, to see if I was right or not! I’m content to wait until Chapter 9 and find out, like everyone else :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ending it my way.

Why doesn't the daughter who hunts just shoot the two of them? Story Over

njlaurennjlaurenover 4 years ago
A train wreck relationship

He ditches Caroline (rightfully) with her mom induced stupidity but tries to reconcile w Jessie. The scene with the partner was no help, ok she tells him about the sr partner but the rest is mumbo jumbo,in that she makes it sound like she knows some big secret about Jessie,that all he needs to do is hang on.... that seems more like her guilt over her own story, bc she seems totally oblivious to his suffering,it is like mental health advocates who tell the family and loved ones to 'suck it up' while ignoring the consequences to them. Gary is doing that with his daughters,he is not obeying the first rule of parenting,that to help the kids you need to take care of yourself,and in his stupidity he is exposing them to harm.

As far as Jessie goes I lay my money on her being a schizophrenic and her outbursts and fantasies are psychotic breaks. That would explain her rewriting history to her being the victim and other delusions. Basically he is enabling her and is letting her hurt the kids and also himself. Jessie is right about one thing,if he told a counselor how Jessie was acting and treating him,they would be all over him to get the fuck awat from her and possibly filing with a court to get her committed to get help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just

Stop. This is an incoherent mess.

meucimeuciover 4 years ago
Time to move back into my house

I would move my girls back into my sensible affordable house. She could come if she wanted too but I would not pay 1 red cent toward paying for her house. Obviously she has severe mental illness which in real life is an awful thing on her and sometimes even worse on the family. The way I see it he needs to take control of the situation for his daughters sake. I don't understand why this chapter was so short!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
For the ability to draw the bullcrap out in yet another chapter, yet still put in enough pithy details to make the delay worth it.

There are plenty of people with bipolar disorders that aren't psychopath s, bitches, and stuck up.

He is probably correct in staying for the girls sake, but when the youngest is 18, it's time to pay her back, and get away for good.

Thanks Jed, it's Allus sumptin defferent with you! Cinco Estrellas

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
jesus christ

do any of your male characters have any balls ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not only are all these characters nuts

Carvohi is the nuttiest one of the bunch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bi-Polar??

This is becoming like a compass in a room full of magnets!

I know there must be an 'end game' but for the moment the story is all over the place.

I keep hoping,

19pvc44

BrewtooBrewtooover 4 years ago
Are You Kidding?

Gary should just kill himself and put himself out of his misery; or somebody needs to kill her and put her out of her misery. In any case, one of them needs to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
mental illness

seems a likely possibility for Jessie, but what is wrong with the husband lol... hard to keep reading when this character has absolutely zero spine

tizwickytizwickyover 4 years ago
The Plot Thickens

Two great chapters in a row. I truly believe that Jessie has had a psychotic break with reality. The poor woman needs immediate mental health intervention at an in-care facility. She is a danger to herself and her family!

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
Carvohi or Jedd Clampett WTF is going on?!!!!!!

Dear Author

I address you as that simply because I do not know whether my comments will be received by carvohi or Jedd. I noted a couple of parts back that you were critical of the moderators for mucking up the order of your submitted chapters. I believe you also apologised to readers for not getting chapters out in a timely fashion. This I accepted as did your other readers. I was led to believe that the Jessie saga was the culmination of a work still in progress, with chapters submitted/re-submitted when your schedule permitted. Imagine my surprise when a bright person directed me to storiesonline.net. Intrigued I found the site, registered and started looking for stories by carvohi. After that resulted in zilch, I then searched for Dealing with Jessie. Up popped nine fucking chapters of the Jessie saga apparently penned by "Jedd Clampett". My first question: why the change of author name? My second question: why did you bother stretching out your saga of a female nutjob to nine chapters?!!! I gave you benefit of the doubt, and read every last one. Now I long for the time I wasted engaged in such a futile effort. Whoever you are, my advice is the same: just because you can grossly pad out a story with poor plotting to nine fucking chapters, doesn't mean you should. I'll take quality over quantity any day regardless of the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This just does not seem like a carvohi story. I’m confused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
There's nothing remotely entertaining about mental illness.

Why are you continuing to press this mess? It's simply awful.

1 star

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 4 years ago
I’m lost

WTF is happening here? Is there a story here anymore?

There are a lot of words and they kinda make sense but just as I think I understand the story something shifts and I get lost again in the words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"Children" drugging their parents

This for me was the "jump the shark" moment in this story. The lack of reaction of the MC, much like his lack of reaction and submission to all the abuse pouring out of a clearly sick wife, marks him as more than just another spineless nutcase. If things are so bad that your children think it is acceptable to drug you, and you accept it, then all your family has lost its grip in reality. Please just commit murder/suicide, before your children grow, marry, and ruin other people's lives. Or at least do the rational thing, and have all committed.

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
HOW CAN ONE ANSWER WHEN THIER COMMENTS KEEP GOING TO MODERATION

even when request is made for an explanation and none are forthcoming TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This may be the most moronic story I’ve read on LW

And that’s saying a lot. What were you thinking when you wrote this? Amateur or not, it’s literally horrible. There isn’t a shred of reality to it, the husband and wife are absurdly drawn, and the story hasn’t progressed since the first page of the first chapter. Finish this quickly and try again.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
I wonder if the author

let someone else pen this tale and submit under his name? Or is he suffering from some mental infirmities himself? That is the only thing I can think of that makes any sense of this confusing story. The husband is not dealing in reality, nor is the wife, nor are the girls. Are there any rational, logical, "normal" people inhabiting this fiction?

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Corporate whore? No big deal.

Let's see.... The children drug their parents, the only other female partner admits to being a corporate whore and that Jessie is one as well but not to worry because her marriage survived because her cumsucking cuck wimp of a husband put up with her slimy, well used cunt and Gary should too because Jessie wants to keep him?

You are apparently writing this from planet cuckwimp/bitch whore. I'm actually not at all interested.

This is disappointing because I usually enjoy your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Huh?

Gary is really pissing me off. He's a little shit right now and needs to fucking put on his adult pants and make the hard choices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jessie is just a real slut!

She sells her body to get a partnership and now she wants to quit. What a slut! She hates Gary but she still must control him. Gary should be leaving the slut and marry the other teacher.

teedeedubteedeedubover 4 years ago
Carvohi

is doing a pretty good job of describing someone who is psychotic and what it does to the people around them. It can be much like early onset dementia. Simply impossible to deal with.

ewray321ewray321over 4 years ago
This is crazy

It good writing but you have made him such a wimp. I have come this far so I will finish. But why do I feel I am going to regret it.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
No comments

Trying to decide which is more entertaining- you’re story or the bashing you get at the end of every chapter.

Ha Keep pissing people off. It keeps you relevant

jsch1947jsch1947about 4 years ago
Saf

You are too good a writer to write this crap.

It Has to improve. Until then, you get all the 1stars you deserve

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

Yep. he's a total wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Jesus, Jedd

Were you taking Jessie's drugs when you were writing this? The company whore is going to keep whoring but he can't date anyone else? Fuck that, fuck Jessie (oh, wait the Dumbass already did that) and the horse the whore rode in on. But not the dog, I like Daisy but I'm beginning to rethink the daughters. Just to let the kids know Phenobarbital is a dangerous drug in it's own right especially when mixed with alcohol. Why didn't Dumbass chew her ass out at the hearing instead of at the house? She's still giving orders and he's more that willing to suck up the creampies. It ain't surreal, it's a fucking nightmare. Signed: BTW

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

It's obviously a batshit crazy situation starring mentally and emotionally crippled lead characters, but at this point, it's a little tedious, no? Like wheels keep spinning and taking us nowhere important.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More woke bullshit...but still a 5

in the guise of "Georgia", who if she were a real woman should have and would have lost her marriage for being a whore. But let me clue you in, as someone who worked for years in a well-known NYC-based, international firm, the "sleep yourself to the top" tactic almost never happens. In all my years I can think of one, with a possible second, case, but in the certain case the lover was forced out of the firm (even though her partner/love, who married her eventually, tried). In the second, if in fact it was happening, the woman always functioned at the lowest level of the partnership. What does happen is affirmative action manipulation using subtle hints of smearing the partners' reputation by claiming "discrimination" and other things that weren't happening. It tended to be quite effective - effective to the point of institutionalization of promoting less deserving women to preempt "unpleasantness".

Having said all of that, I still give this a 5 because it is otherwise such a compelling story about having a wife who is clearly mentally ill, probably bipolar. This is far more creative and complicated than the usual LW story. "Forsaking all others" is clearly being played off against "in sickness and in health". Quite interesting.

illjoyilljoyover 3 years ago
Holy shit

How this story rates a FOUR. . . . Lol can’t fix stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jessie

I just realized. Is Jessie based on Saved By the Bell’s Jessie when she was high on caffeine pills? Is that why this story keeps getting worse?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Circling the drain

SO much extraneous garbage in this story. I know the author likes words but Geez Louise.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 3 years ago

I have no words that adequately describe this swirly.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

I've tried to ignore the "pathetic" Gary persona others have bitched about, but in this chapter you reinforced it. The real Gary is not a wimp, but now you made him one...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to admit that I don't understand the scores this story has been given

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Wimp, Pussy, Idiot, Dumb Shit!

What a friggin pussy he is!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good lord, this author loves to write cowardly men. WTF is this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Idiotic writing. Jessie isn't CRAZY and Gary is not a WIMP. No, they are victims of a writer who can create a decent, coherent or congruent character. This is BAD fiction.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 1 year ago

I really do not know why I am reading this

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 1 year ago

What is he?? A puppy

MoustacheSmugglerMoustacheSmugglerabout 1 year ago

Blah blah blah, cuck slut etc. That isn't criticism at all.

I think this is pretty engaging. A mentally ill lady and a bit of a weak but ultimately good guy.

Some weird choices as a story (surely he'd go for full custody after he realises his missus is whacked out on drugs as a danger to his girls), but very good to read. Good story.

Ocker53Ocker5312 months ago

Becoming hard to read simply because it’s becoming repetitive and silly⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What in the blue blaze hell would he see in this crazy insufferable cunt? There is no way in hell anyone would stay with this crazy, cheating bitch. He needs to have her committed.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well some good vocabulary usage. Obloquy for the win!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The girls drugged them??? WHAT THE FUCK! And she's treating him like a servant and he's taking it???? And she fucked a bunch of lawyers for no reason. Man oh man this is... really really not good.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

GAWD. It reminds me of my old marriage as an indentured servant husband. Confusing and humiliating trying to figure out the difference being cooperatively compromising or a weak submissive. It sounds emasculated, and was gaslit and taunted also. (Fair is foul and foul is fair?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous