All Comments on 'Dealing with Jessie Pt. 06'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I finally get it

<i>It dawned on Gary, his thirty-seven year old wife was pregnant. He looked at Dorothy, "What do you think we ought to do?"

This was revealed to him two chapters ago

Gray is literally retarded, its the only way his behavior makes sense

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I give up

This drivel is finally too much for me. My god is this a steaming pile of crap.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Gettin’ more than a little weird.

He’s almost as quatch as she is.

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Intrigue & A Shaved Pussy

So Far So Good!...I'm going to beg the Author carvohi " Please let them live happy ever after together with a baby Boy/Girl."..All to many stories are going great up to this point!...BUT....Tragically finish with Divorce or Death?...Please don't finish that way!

Thanks for sharing this Brilliant story with us! 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

Ps. The Shaved Pussy is a Nice Touch both figuratively and physically

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bad

Torture porn fan fic. It's not going anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Continue!

Even if I still don’t catch everything, I can’t wait for the next episodes

Continue !

Nb: I prefer happy ending

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 4 years ago
Wild ride

Reminds me of John Prine’s “In Spite of Ourselves” duet with Iris DeMent. Crazy and crazier. A more sophisticated version of watching the monkeys at the zoo throw poop at each other - cringeworthy, but laugh out loud entertaining, and yet, at the same time, sad and desperate. Jessie is a runaway freight train and Gary and the girls are fighting to hang on. What a wild and crazy ride. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Who the fuck în his right mind will Stay?

This a a Waste disposal of a story.. He is a wimp a cucky a dormit a creampie guzling shiystain. His daughters step over him.. Make fun of him.. Treathim like a child... His Wife is the Firm bicicleta but he cant decide what Is better to take a linie în the chest or leave and be free of that toxic familia... What make în their right mind would accept this shit? What children actike this One's and drugg their Parents not Caring that he may be alergic or not. . Carbohidrați î do know who is more deranged here.. You or your story...... Actually its your Brain child... S-o.. And fuck autocorect

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You're losing it

Maybe get away from this autobiography of looney-tunes and get back on your meds, Carvohi.

argusx2002argusx2002over 4 years ago

I really liked how this series started but now I am convinced that she is bat shit crazy and he really is a wimp. I usually like your stories but now I was wishing she would stab me. I hope there is some sanity on both sides on the following parts.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago

She definitely needs a psychiatrist and a therapist. Meds during pregnancy are not a good idea.

Garry on the other hand needs a spine...and brain transplant. His prognosis is not good.

SanzegoSanzegoover 4 years ago
Oooh

I thought. A new series by Cavohi. This ought to be good. He's written some memorable stories. I can't wait. 6 chapters down and I'm begining to wonder if it is possible to hack literotica and publish under an established authors name because, no. There are so many inconsistencies my head is spinning. The writing style is different, jumbled, confusing. More time spent writing about the sex, less time developing a coherent story. You cant have one without the other. ....makes me roll my eyes and skip ahead hoping..., in vain apparently, that this story will get better. Im done.

tizwickytizwickyover 4 years ago
I Really Can't Wait to Read How This All Ends

I'm starting to enjoy the story again but there are a lot of loose ends to resolve the various plot lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1*. This is dreadful!

That’s it—I’ve had it with this nutty, rambling, and oh-so long piece of trash.

I’ve come to expect MUCH better things from you, Car. You’ve just lost me. Bye, bye.

user110user110over 4 years ago
ok im done

obviously you are trying to make a short story into a novelette. chaps 3, 4, 5, and 6 are just rehashes of chapter 2. i'll just wait til chap 9 is posted and see if the conclusion will surprise me (i doubt it tho).

KRD19254KRD19254over 4 years ago

Well I guess ed right - she intentionally got herself knocked up to leverage Gary into forever. Poor new-born, cometh. At least two of her three got her number and support Gary/dad. But her parents are a real piece of work not really supporting/helping Gary (or informing early on that she was a psycho).

I really surprised that the girls are not damaged too - testament to how well Gary raised them, I guess.

Can a person become bi-poler later in life?

I see no happy ending - but it is nice to see the cuck growing a pair, maybe. 3* at best.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
So

My current working theory is you lost a bet.

If you write your way out of this maze of insanity your new screen name should be Houdini.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 4 years ago
Well that was interesting and better

I was not going to comment but couldn’t help myself. There is a lot of twists and turns. This was a better chapter to me but still shows they are both crazy and the kids are written smarter than both parents. The kids are definitely written as more stable. I will continue along for the reading ride. I am sure the comments at end will be well worth it beside the story. Glad to see the site is actually putting the stories out consistently.

So please keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Simply bizarre

As a character, "Gary" is unrecognizable as a real life human being. That aside, the "high powered 'X' " trope (lawyer, doctor, businesswoman, etc.) is offensively overdone by LW authors. Women in reality are, at best, nothing more than utility grade performers. Carvohi should have made her a political/government lawyer, which would have made the sex for advancement thing more believable....like Kamala Harris, who became a DA by sucking Willie Brown's cock and being his all-around fuck-toy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How did we go from Gary we have to talk to.... I want to shave your pussay

Supposedly the husband is not the crazy one but his inability to follow through with 1 action or to express any thought or emotion to his wife is probably the reason why the wife's gone crazy.

How does a conversation go from Gary I am pregnant we have to talk ....to honey I want to shave your pussie in a motel Room? This is just delusional irrational awful story clearly the worst thing this author has ever written

for the love of God stop writing

Harryin VA

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why

Why do I keep reading this? Really? The fault lies with me. Write what you want but reading this is like a needle in the eye for me. Can’t wait for chapter seven!! MAGA!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please stop

Worst story I've read in a long time. Continues to rehash same stuff over and over. just stop writing now, start a new story, just forget this horrible one. She is a common slut and no need to try and reconcile. I usually like your stories, extremely bad story this time.

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years ago
Interesting twist in this part

My hunch with what is happening was correct, though the tied up confrontation was a unexpected development. Also interesting that the husband basically says he's using her for sex and still plans to divorce her - he's not perfect, though obviously still cares for her and his family.

ribnitinribnitinover 4 years ago
taking control

It's interesting to read Gary taking control, leaving the reader wondering when he will lose it. He's a very strong character, fighting and surviving a difficult war, staying focused on what's most important.

carvohicarvohiover 4 years agoAuthor
Hi there!

I have some comments on my story.

The voting is about what I figured. Everyone likes clarity, and, like real life, there's not that kind of clarity.

I do like the comments; people are saying many of the things I expected. They're all interesting.

I prayerfully hope everyone reads it all the way through to the end. I think I've created some interesting characters; none of them, not even Dr. Korlov, fits any of the molds found in the more traditional loving wives stories.

Jedd Clampett (carvohi)

TailakaTailakaover 4 years ago
She's Trying

She DID seek out professional help on her own. She prob did it because she cared about her job NOT her family. She IS taking the meds and seeing a Dr. She seems batshit crazy because SHE IS. She's trying though, it seems. Much as I absolutely detest the worst of the RAAC; she really is mentally ill and I think he's starting to see he's gonna have to treat her as though mentally incompetent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Get Real will you!!!!!

Seen to be going round and round avoiding the main issues. Is she gonna say sorry for what she done? just plain crazy. Sex never solve problem instead create bigger problem. Be a little realistic only talking out open will do some good for this couple.

Dunny69Dunny69over 4 years ago
I came back to make sure yep it's aweful

im beginning to agree someone has hacked Carvohi's account and written this to trash his rep and piss off the readers. Fkn horrible characters, family and storyline.msorry I hate to have a dig a someone of Car's pedigree but it's aweful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

time to grow some balls get out let her find out what it is to be alone and if he had any brains he would go after the lawyers for causing his marriage troubles as well as her she should be going after them for all the sexual shit they put her through

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OK, So carvohi Offers A Glimpse of Clarity...

within this mindfuck of a story. Anafranil and Lamictal...for treating anxiety/OCD and BPD. Jessie starting to act more "normal". Really stunning unsolicited admissions that she is seeing a doc, disclosure of her meds, and hypnosis is being used to get her to talk. So, carvohi is bringing this home with growth in her character.

And Gary, yeah, well he is one fucked up dude. We don't know what he used to be, we only see the result of years of abusive treatment. He is like the proverbial frog in a pot of water bringing brought to a boil. I do see some growth in his character. He has always been a go with the flow guy. It didn't serve him well through his married life. In a fucked up way it is serving him well now. Her shit seems to roll off his back with little effect (yeah, he is a wimp, a doormat, a pussy, a cuck, whatever). But you can see the merest semblance of a plan from him. At best his plan is to wait things out. To his credit, that simple plan is coupled with him setting some small boundaries, while consistently telling her that they are done. The beauty of that is it rolls off Jessie because, in her mind, things are only over when she says they are over.

This thing is a hell of a ride because it is so mindnumbing. It fits no frame of reference. It all has a fucking Alice in Wonderland feel to it.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 4 years ago
I repeat

The story is still getting lost in all the words. There are so many violently switching conversations, personas, and story arcs that the Literotica Admins should place a seizure warning on this series. Even the girls who are part time characters are not consistent from page to page let alone chapter to chapter.

I love roller coasters but I don't want to keep riding the same one forever. I hope you have an idea where the end of this ride is. And while I sure cant see it there is no way I'm getting off this ride just yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Compass

Some bugger opened the door to my compass room and let a huge draft in!

Bloody compass is totally windmilling - I'm lost but still wondering about the possibility of a daughter damaged by a domineering mother?? It's been referenced twice!

19pvc44

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You're really going to have to drag these chapters out more slowly if you expect the ending to appear on April Fool's 2020.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Still enjoying this

It's a strange, wild ride with her being deranged and Gary trying to understand what was happening to his life. His first thought is to protect his daughters, and now it seems he is trying to help Jessie. I'm enjoying it and will stay for what I hope will be a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Continuation of the dead horse beating

Without a doubt your worst story. And it's not even close. Between the husband being spineless and his wife being mentally ill, there's nothing entertaining about this garbage.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmm

She’s nuts and he’s pretty weird too.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 4 years ago
Hmmmmm

What is she going to be.... bipolar... drug conflict or bat shit crazy

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago
First let me say...

it's good to see you use your secondary moniker. Now we still have three chapters to go and no I haven't given in to go read it else where but I have a big guess here. In chapter one you took great pains in writing about that stupid bet. You haven't talked about it since. My big guess is that her bet was with one of the senior partners that she couldn't pull off the great drive your husband crazy.

In the end we will find out she really isn't pregnant, she never took any drugs and she didn't drive Gary crazy because he finds out about the bet and rakes her over the coals in the new divorce. He makes a bundle off his suit against the senior partner and Jeff and they all end up on skid row hopping to make a living off of pimping Jessie out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wtf

Jesus Christ. Why have you made the Husband like this.? Spineless is the perfect word for this man. The things she has done and said. Just because she has an illness doesn't mean you have to make the husband a total spineless idiot. Can't carry on I'm afraid. Thought you might give him a spine by now. 2.5* is all I can give, and that's being generous.

CP

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 4 years ago
Very good story if you get to the end 5*

I read this story in it's entirety on another web site and the author brought it all together in a reasonably way. However, I did appreciate reading it all at once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep at it

The story is very thoughtful and interesting. It’s almost a thought experiment. And, as always, your characters seem real and I want to know what happens to them. What more can you ask for in a story? Keep going!

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
THESE TWO NEED A SHRINK

on speed dial and on call 24/7. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
rolex

I hope he publicly demands his rolex back , also hope he takes the law firm down

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Trying to like this story

But having real difficulty in doing so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hubby is a spineless wimp and the daughters are as batshit crazy as the wife/mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I think you just sucked all the drama and art out of your story.

This was a story about an ambitious aggressive cheating wife, and a passive timid feckless cuckold husband. Now it has become a story about a mentally ill wife, and a indulgent husband trying to cope with his wife's erratic crazy behavior. We can no longer wonder or hypothesize what is driving the wife's actions and motives. You just made her a crazy bitch, so you can have her do whatever you need for the plot, and we have to accept it as plausible because how do you evaluate the logic or ethics of a crazy person?

That's one way of alleviating you of having to make sense out of this bizarre twist and turns charting the wife's adultery and the husband's humiliation. Now its all just because she's nuts, and the husband is trying to help her, I think.

At this point who cares what happens next? It has become a cartoon about a very dark and ugly mental illness. And reading about the self destruction of a mentally ill person is just sad, not erotic nor dramatic.

njlaurennjlaurenover 4 years ago
Admittedly hard to read

Obviously Jessie has serious problems,the meds seem to confirm she is a mess and yes she likely had this her whole life,the obsession with winning,her obsession w Gary being a 'loser', her basically seducing Gary when they met and getting knocked up fit the story,and mental illness is often progressive. Gary has issues to in that he knows his wife is ill, he knows her legal career is over and that what the firm is doing will create a shitstorm,but he continues to put his kids and himself in harms way.

One of the things he should be doing is talking to a high powered lawyer. If he can back up what the senior partner did to her,the quid pro quo, and it can be shown Jessie had no defense, they could eat that lawfirm for lunch and dinner. That kind of sexual harassment is grounds for a massive civil suit,but w Jessie it could be criminally liable for taking advantage of someone who can't fight back,it basically is sexual assault legally,bc they are taking advantage of a mentally ill person.

Dealing w a loved one w mental illness is not cut and dried,it is very,very hard,but one of the things I learned is the first rule is to protect yourself and don't let your gusrd and never,ever put yourself in a place of trusting the ill person will behave rstionally,Gary could easily have been killed when Jessie grabs the knife, he was playomg Russian Roulette w 4 bullets in the gun,bc she could have had a break,lost control and killed him without knowing she did it. Plus how the hell can Gary and Jessie not think of aborting the child,is this any kind of situation to bring a baby into,a mother who is bat shit crazy and a bad situation w dad? Sorry, the foamers would talk about the baby being innocent,but what happens to that innocent child dealing w bat shit parents?

Couple of plot points,those drugs she is taking would not be used on s pregnant woman. Also,Jessie drinks beer,both drugs have contra indications w booze,the second one strongly so.

toolkeepertoolkeeperover 4 years ago

This feels more like a story about someone suffering from a serious mental illness. I cannot believe an ex husband, or about to be ex husband would be going about his business dealing with her the way he was. I also cannot believe work colleagues would abuse her (loading junk in her office) either.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
Still awaiting answers to my questions!

carvohi/Jedd Clampett

At the conclusion of Part 5 of your meadering tale I asked you two simple questions. The first was why did you decide to submit this woeful saga originally as Jedd Clampett on storiesonline.net, all nine chapters of it, and not carvohi. This was presumably done prior to submitting it piecemeal to Literotica. My second question was why you felt the need to pad the bloody thing to nine chapters. You have not bothered to address either of these issues. Can you understand why many of your readers are questioning whether you actually wrote this submission, or did someone else pass it off as yours? The confusion which is evident to anyone with ability to read is a direct result of your decisions and actions. Readers react to the characters and plotlines they are given by the author. If confusion and ambivilance are inherent in the authors treatment of his/her tale, this will end up being communicated to readers. This is precisely what has happened in this case. Let's be honest. You had the opportunity of testing your material on storiesonline.net readers. This should have given you ample opportunity to iron out some of these major bugbears before submitting it to Loving Wives. You have simply resubmitted it as carvohi on Literotica as per the original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Six

Six parts of crap.Don't bother with Ch 7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What crap!

Jessie has been screw by all of the lawyers at her firm and Gary gets her pregnant. That is bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please Stop!

So disappointed in myself in thinking this story is going to get better

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm out

Listen I'm not saying your style is bad, but the story just got uninteresting. I just don't care what happens to Jessie or Gary or any of them anymore. It's like book you put down, don't look at it for a week or so, don't care when someone spills coffee on it, then throw it away without a second thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
failure

This story is a true failure that I can't get past. I skipped ahead to see if it got better after my disappointment in chapter 2 (that I didn't finish).

I can only ask, did you have a stroke? Carvohi used to be one of the BEST on this site, but is now playing in the dregs of humanity of authors. I only mention stroke as I has 2 myself and have never been the same, It hurts, but at some point we need to realize our star has burned itself out. You can only shine so bright for so long.

Sorry to see you go

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What most readers don't see is that...

this is primarily a story about mental illness, not the usual infidelity story line. That's what makes this interesting. I would have kicked Jessie's ass to the curb the night of the party, but Gary is written so that he intuitively knows "she's not right". The girls know it, too. The point to bear in mind is that this is only very incidentally a "forsaking all others" story. Rather, it's almost entirely a "for better, or for worse, in sickness and in health" story. That's what makes this unusual and confuses so many readers. I can only think of one other LW story that explores this issue of spousal mental illness. I don't recall the author or the title, but it was brilliantly creative, too.

The main problem I have with the story is the idiotic, false, feminist portrayal of law firms and lawyers. The problem has never been female lawyers being pressured for sex, although I've seen a few offering it to get ahead. The problem is exactly the opposite: "diversity" and "affirmative action". It's actually the male lawyers who have to tread lightly around their not-so-stellar female colleagues because of the ease with which the women can smear male lawyers and ruin their careers. And it is the women who receive entirely undeserved advancement. The teachers' lounge scene was also cloyingly "woke".

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Jed

I truly love your writing style. I just don't agree with hubby's approach to wife's blatant disrespect. Her cheating is only part of the problem. He should have screwed her ass just to reassert dominance and get back some respect!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Two thoughts

1. You know, Jessie is right about Gary needing counselling. Living his life as a martyr isn't healthy for him.

2. When Gary sold his house, did he get more for it because surveillance equipment was already installed?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This Is A Story

About mental illness, plain and simple with indelity as only a subplot. Some people are simply broken, a doctor of mine pointed out to me years ago there is a difference between being crazy and being driven crazy. It would be interesting to know the back story to know what precipitated this in Jessie. That said, unless her psychiatrist is better than my ex's was she isn't going to get any better and there is nothing that Dumbass can do to help her. He should do like he threatened, take the girls and go, she's a big whore so let her sink or swim on her own. But get those girls out of this toxic situation. At least she's on different drugs than my ex's quack put her on which totally against recommendations in the PDR were never to be prescribed without direct supervision. After confirmation that the whore was knocked up again I noticed Dumbass never brought up the idea of a DNA test to determine paternity. Oh, that's right she hasn't been fucking anyone since the retirement party, just giving blowjobs so it Has to be his right? One other thought, living as man and wife, having sexual relations during a divorce tends to terminate that legal action back where and when I'm from. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great little tale...

....of living with a crazy person. This is a pretty far out there story...but not really. I've known some couples who had crazy relationships like this. I was in one myself onetime. Worst time of my life.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

I'm lost but enjoying the ride...5*

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

this was so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Umm...nothing funny or entertaining about a story living with someone with serious mental.health issues. And this lady has serious mental health issues. As in...how she is described here? She should be in a facility.

This has run into the absurd territory. And he made another child with this...person?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Imagine getting a ticket to freedom away from a psycho cheater and no only refusing it, but jumping back into the fire with her willingly!

Jessie isn't the only one who's mentally ill in that relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is unreadable. The flashback to the restaurant followed by the den scene makes no sense. It's like the writer has this need to write about a married couple eviscerating each other interspersed with pointless scenes of boring dialogue about nothing. This should be a textbook for a speed-reading class. If she IS this mentally ill, this idiot is the worst kind of codependent. Detest every character in this story, except Daisy the dog and Saturn the cat.

Ocker53Ocker5312 months ago

I agree with other comments, the wife is not the one suffering from mental illness but the MC, I have to call him the MC, I can’t call him the husband or a man as his neither.⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Just when I think it can’t get worse, you go to that bullshit slave talk. Jeezus.

Then… why isn’t he screaming for a paternity test???

And he let her get away with not answering a huge question.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

She's dating in FRONT of him and he is STILL staying???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous