All Comments on 'Dealing with My Past is Complicated'

by Inspirinious

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
sammi_in_the_snowssammi_in_the_snowsabout 3 years ago

Incredibly sexy. Nice development. Nobody was coerced or harmed (except the Boss).

InspiriniousInspiriniousabout 3 years agoAuthor
Request for Comments

I would appreciate comments. I thought this story was good. But with the current rating of 4.31, it is my lowest rated story. I'm at a loss.

What did you like? What did you not like? Is it my writing? The plot? The characters?

Please help.

Thank you.

SirColin77SirColin77about 3 years ago

It was predictable and kinda ho hum. The only surprise was Marc licking his wife clean. I’m not judging anyone else’s kink but, for me, that act was quite a turn-off. I just skipped over it, but lessened my enjoyment of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You said you wanted feedback ( although only two of your 36 stories are rated lower than 4.5 right now, which is quite an achievement). I don’t think it deserves a sub4.5 rating, but there are a few aspects readers may not love. The second half is different in tone, which makes it feel like two different stories. It’s clear that you were doing this intentionally, but perhaps splitting this into two separate chapters would have made it more realistic. The pause in between allows tensions to grow. Some of the dialogue feels stilted, especially Jessie’s comments to her husband. And some of his comments and actions feel oddly detached...he accepts this new reality too readily. I liked it a lot, but hover between 4 and 5.

InspiriniousInspiriniousabout 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for Comments

Thank you for the comments. I will agree with them. I hope it is just some rust as I hadn't written a story in over 18 months. Obviously I wasn't careful in creating the story, or in editing it. I need to up my game, so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well. That was kinda disgusting. She should just continue as a hooker.

Seems it's like right up her alley.. And She can have her cake and eat her "cuckies" too.

well! it was ok written, but please proofread x more than you did.. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It is nice to see that Inspirinious has not “vanished” as some thought! Welcome back and please don’t wait so long between stories. This story was something like two stories in one. First story was about Bad Boss Bob, second story was about a loving couple that enjoys sex with a third party. I feel the second part was best. I enjoy a good believable plot that flows well. Inspirinious can deliver both, where very few authors can. However, this story was just not for me. A good incest/taboo or group/swinger story is much better reading. Hopefully we will be seeing more stories, from one of the best authors, on Welcome back and please keep em coming......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really do enjoy erotic stories about people who really care about each other. It just intensifies the the arousal when all of the participants are caring about and loving each other. Thank you for another very fine story. I have enjoyed several of yours. I am sure that I will enjoy others.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Tremendous story. your writing style is easy to read and the story is tight and well-paced.

obviously, 5/5

enjoy_readingenjoy_readingabout 1 year ago

Increditable three parts story. Liked how she put her previous life away, but went back to save her marriage and his job. What an amazing birthday surprise for Jack. Then carried forward to Bambi/Brenda for Marc. Seems like Jessi still gets thrills dancing at the club now not depending on it for money. Would she goes back for special performances, as long as no one finds out to jeopardize Marc's job? 5 stars!!

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Fantastically erotic, so well written, worth 10, but have given 5 as most allowed. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This: **He insisted that I fuck him again, for free, or he would tell you my past just before he fired you for violation of the company morals policy as you were married to a prostitute...*** is a load of crap. Totally. She and Marc would be the new owners after they took Robert and company to court. She should've said, "You don't have the guts to fire him," and spat in his face. If she went through with it, as in the story, all she needed to do was loudly express her reluctance, mention that she was coerced, etc. Then, in addition to Robert costing his company millions, he'd also be in prison. Stupid isn't erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wrong category.

Sexual harassment and rape belong in "non-consent" not in "erotic couplings".

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Disagree with the previous anon.

This story was the epitome of what should be in "Loving Wives".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInspirinious@Inspirinious
I am a lover, a photographer, a writer, a computer geek. I'm just here for some safe, sexy, naughty fun. I enjoy reading and writing erotic fantasies.