Dean and Mary 01

Info
Ready or not.
2.8k words
4.2
7.2k
2
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean and Mary fooled around previously. Get more of their naughty behavior starting here.



Dean hurried to clean up his cluttered room. The things he brought home from college were still not put away.

His sudden need for organization and tidiness came on because once again his family would be leaving for the afternoon. A new opportunity for Dean and Mary to share their desire and passion.

Dean helped around the house as his parent's asked. He even ran out to get groceries. While out and about he would pick up Mary. Until his parents left the house he and Mary would walk around the lake and talk.

It seemed like a perfect time together outside. They didn't rush each other to talk about sex, though they both wanted to.

Once Dean received a text confirming that the house was empty Dean and Mary looked at each other with excitement on their faces. As they kissed their bodies became warm and they got butterflies in their stomachs. Their heads were spinning.

On the way back to his house Dean gave Mary a card. He had been considerate over the last week or so with little things. He took her car to get an oil change, brought her lunch, gave her flowers, left little notes for her.

"You really are treating me like a lady," Mary said with a smile. "I think that means you're a very good boy. And good boys should be rewarded."

This was Mary's way of saying they would try something naughty that had been on their minds.

One time when Mary jerked Dean off in her bedroom she proudly brought Dean to a powerful orgasm. She mostly directed his cock to shoot his cum on a towel she laid out. She watched curiously at his penis as it sprayed a massive load all for her.

Some of his spray hit one of her exposed tits, and she felt naughty and powerful. She did that. Not only did she give him an amazing blowjob, but she pumped his cock until he came. She did that. She so turned on Dean that he produced such a large volume of spray. She did that. And some of the proof was right there on her body.

She teased him when it happened. "Look at what you've done, you bad boy. You shot off on one of my big melons!" Mary must have been pleasantly surprised because she never used the word Melons before.

Then they saw that Dean missed the towel a second time. He shot over to Mary's nightstand and hit a magazine. It was open to a makeup ad with a model. It looked as though he had come on the girl's face.

Mary and Dean were shocked. She still held Dean's penis in her hand, but now it was getting harder. The thought of coming on Mary's face was firmly planted in Dean's mind, and Mary knew it.

The thought intrigued Mary. She knew how to excite Dean even more. The evidence was all over one of her big jugs and on the face of a girl in a makeup ad. She felt even more powerful, more desirable, and more turned on. It even turned her on when she told Dean he could do the same to her if he played his cards right.

It seemed as if now was the time. Mary would draw out of Dean a powerful orgasm. Together they would spray her with his precious cum. Mary would take it on her pretty face.

When they arrived at Dean's house and got to his room he took out a nice gift box with ribbon and gave it to Mary. She opened it up to find a new pair of sunglasses with a note saying, "For our next trip to the beach, or for our next adventure." That adventure was now.

She kissed Dean and held him tight. Tight against her gorgeous curves. Mary was excited for their new adventure, but she needed to warm up first. Feeling Dean react to the touch of her body on his started warming them both.

Their arms and hands roamed around each other, holding and caressing from the waist, shoulders, arms, hips, neck, head, and ass. Dean and Mary slowly adored each other by touch while their lips adored each other by kisses and whispered affections.

Mary pulled back and lifted up her shirt to expose her breasts. She wanted Dean to have them. She wanted Dean to kiss them. She wanted Dean to stimulate her big boobs before he went down to lick her perfect pussy.

Dean took this invitation and moved down to cover one of Mary's sweet nipples with his mouth, to kiss it, to lick it, and to suck on it.

Her other nipple was lonely only for a few seconds. Dean circled her areola with his thumb several times before lightly taking it between his finger and thumb.

Mary's moans raised in pitch while Dean gently pulled on her nipple. She wrapped one arm around Dean's head, cradling him as he pleasured her with his mouth. She caressed his hand as it served her gently.

She softly spoke to Dean between moans. She told him she knows how much he loves her big jugs. She told him how good those big jugs feel when he touches her.

Dean stopped sucking and kissing her nipple to move up and kiss Mary on the mouth. His other hand moved in to make sure her nipple wasn't left unattended. He now worked at both of her hard, pink nipples by lightly pinching and pulling on them.

Mary broke off the kiss to say, "Honey, it's too good. Please wait." She struggled to focus and relax. "You're doing it again," she said cryptically.

"Is it your... kitten?" Dean asked playfully. He loved that they called her vagina her kitten.

Mary nodded quickly and with enthusiasm, "Oh, yes, Dean. You're making her wet." She covered Dean with kisses while she continued confessing, "She's so wet for you. My kitten is going to... you know," she said with blushing cheeks.

Dean somehow managed to pull away from Mary and her beautiful big tits long enough to bring towels. He smiled and made her wait as he folded and carefully laid out the towels.

He finally got Mary to laugh when he placed seven towels out.

"That is totally ridiculous. You know very well we don't need seven," she said, her beautiful jugs lightly bouncing as she laughed.

Dean moved in to undress Mary further and said, "If I had my way we'd need even more."

They hugged and kissed sweetly, gradually progressing to deeper kisses, playing with Mary's nipples once more, and moving his kisses from her mouth down to her precious kitten.

"Here's my girl," Dean said as he delicately kissed her intimately.

Mary caressed Dean's hands as his fingers and thumbs continued pulling on her tingling nipples. She felt the sensation run through her body. When his tongue circled her clitoris she urged her devoted boyfriend to continue slowly.

After a while Dean's hands moved away from Mary's heavenly breasts, caressing her waist and hips. However, soon they stopped touching her. She loved how Dean worked her sensitive, swollen clit so she didn't quite mind.

Unknown to Mary, Dean reached for a surprise from under his bed. He took it upon himself to gamble on the online purchase of a curved glass toy for his sweetheart.

Dean continued giving her swollen button attention with his tongue while he eased a finger into her magic box of pleasure. She dripped her feminine nectar, which he used to wet the cold glass toy.

All of a sudden Mary's eyes opened wide, she gasped for air, and said, "OhMyGod, WhatAreYouDoing? WhatAreYouDoing?"

He worked the glass sex toy into Mary's sweet kitten just enough to tap on her g-spot a couple of times.

"I can see your pretty pink pussy," said Dean as he continued to move the new toy slightly in and slightly out. "I can see your tight little ass, honey. I can see your back door. Every inch of you is uncovered. You are completely vulnerable to me."

Dean removed the toy, took Mary's hands, helped her to her feet, and kissed her deeply.

She looked into his eyes with her arms around him and said, "I am completely vulnerable, but I am completely safe with you." She kissed him again.

"Show me," Mary asked as she stroked Dean's arm. He raised it up to show Mary the toy he bought her. "She wants more, Dean. Give her more."

Mary stood in front of Dean's mirror. She felt comfortable and safe with Dean, and she wanted to see him and his face as he pleasured her body. She wanted to see him use the glass toy on her delicate but hungry kitten.

Dean moved the towels beneath Mary. He stood behind her and to the right slightly. He kissed her cheek and neck, her shoulder and her boob.

He caressed her body both front and back. Her full round ass felt so good to touch and hold, to rub and fondle.

Dean showed off Mary's new toy as he gently moved it over her large, heavy boobs, her thighs, and gradually to her perfect little cunt. She watched as he touched her everywhere, and intently watched as he worked the tip inside.

He saw her face light up in sudden and intense pleasure. Her eyes moved from the sight of Dean's hand moving that wonderful glass rod in and out of her slightly to the reflection of her face.

She saw every ounce of pleasure on her face. "She loves it, honey. I love it. You're touching my magic button." They could hear and see Mary slowly drip her succulent honey.

Dean never stopped kissing Mary while fondling her ass and her hip and working Mary's g-spot with that perfect toy. "Beautiful, Mary, you look beautiful."

"Give her more," she said in hushed tones.

Dean complied by sinking the toy deeper inside Mary's kitten once every three shallow strokes.

She continued to ask for more, and Dean gladly pumped her beautiful box twice for every three short strokes. Good steady strokes.

Mary continued to ask for more and tell Dean she was close. Dean slowly filled her with the whole toy, worked it around a little, and then pulled out for several quick short strokes, and then pushed it fully in and out of her pussy.

She wanted to cum so badly. She felt as if she would gush, but her body wouldn't cross the threshold. Mary needed it, and she told Dean as much.

Mary dripped wetness, but she absolutely wanted to squirt.

Dean took the opportunity to cup and caress her ass and gradually move lower and lower. He kissed her cheek and whispered to her, "My naughty back door girl," as he worked his finger in circles around her tight little ass.

He pushed her over the edge. She squirted, and she wasted no time in saying so.

She moaned and her knees buckled. She cried out and half closed her eyes. She repeated to Dean that she was his naughty girl, his naughty back door girl. She turned her head enough to kiss Dean as she continued to cum and whimper.

After a few minutes of cuddling Mary moved to the bed and laid down saying, "You're naughty girl wishes to thank you."

He stood next to her. Mary opened his pants and removed his hard and swollen cock.

"He needs a reward," Mary said while kissing and adoring Dean's penis.

She took Dean into her mouth and showed Dean how much she loved to please him. When she got her strength back she got off the bed and knelt down.

Mary looked up and said, "Give your girl more," with a wink. She caressed his thighs and he caressed her head.

Now and then she would stop pumping his proud dick with her lips, look up to Dean again and say, "Promise me you won't come, honey."

She wouldn't take him in her mouth until he said, "I promise, Mary, I won't come."

Mary would then respond with, "That's right. No coming until I say you can." This is how she built up Dean's orgasm. She was building up a massive load of cum.

She then got an idea. While waiting for yet another promise, she slowly caressed her face and her tits almost as if she were cleaning it off. Or rubbing something in.

"Promise me," she started, "That you are a good boy." She took his big cock back into her mouth and worked it.

"Oh God, Mary," Dean said, "I'm a good boy. I'm your good boy."

She pulled him away from her beautiful lips. "Promise?" She held his eager prick just an inch away. She even gave it a gentle kiss.

"I promise I'm your good boy," Dean said nearly crazy.

Mary added, "But good boys don't make a mess. Promise me you won't cum on my face. My... pretty face." She blinked her beautiful eyes at him.

Dean would have said almost anything to get his big cock back into Mary's mouth. "I promise, Mary. I promise I won't make a mess."

She slowly pulled his cock further away and said, "Promise everything, honey," she Mary with a big smile.

"I promise, Mary. I promise I won't make a mess. I'm a good boy. I promise I won't cum all over your pretty face."

She once again kissed his cock, "You're such a good boy, Dean." Then Mary looked up into Dean's eyes as she sensuously kissed just below the head. "Such a good boy... with such a good cock."

Her tongue came out to lick it, and she saw a look of incredible pleasure wash over Dean's face. When she worked it back into her mouth he moaned loudly.

Mary pumped Dean's cock with her hand as she showed it affection with her tongue and her mouth. Her eyes focused on Dean's face. She blinked her wide open beautiful eyes, hoping to look sweet and unsuspecting.

The expression on Dean's face told Mary everything she needed to know about his swollen, throbbing, hard cock.

She grabbed the glasses Dean bought her and put them on to cover her eyes. All while continuing to pump him.

"Please show me, Dean," Mary sounded so sweet, "please let me watch you cum. You do want to cum for me, don't you?"

All Dean could do was nod again and again.

She called him her good boy again and kissed the head of his dick.

Once more Mary told him how much she wanted to see him cum. To watch him cum. "To watch your great - big - cock - shoot all that cum. For me. All for me."

She didn't move. She was right in front of Dean's cock. Right in the path of of his spray. And she continued to pump his cock.

"I'll be able to see it all, won't I?" She said it with her big beautiful eyes and her big beautiful tits in full view. "To see... everything." She smiled.

Dean erupted in a glorious and massive load of spray all over his girlfriend's beautiful face and the glasses that protected her eyes.

In a playful voice she declared that Dean was such a bad boy, how dare he, and that he broke his promise. She gradually worked in phrases that said he came so much and that he came on her big jugs.

She rubbed his spray into her body as she looked at him.

His cock delivered several huge ropes of cum. His spray landed on her face, her neck, her gorgeous boobs, and as a good girl she rubbed it everywhere. She even cautiously licked her finger.

"Maybe next time," she said as she sucked her finger into her mouth.

Dean made good on an earlier promise and took Mary to the bathroom to run a shower so he could personally wash her body and face. After he cleaned her whole body they were both turned on again.

Soon Dean was buried deep in Mary from behind. He told her he could see her body take his cock.

She asked if he could see... everything.

"By Everything do you mean this, Mary?" Dean asked as he slowly worked his finger around her back door and into her ass.

She instantly gushed on his proud cock.

It didn't take long and Mary was once again on her knees, and she urged him to give her his cum and to cum on her face.

Before Dean's parents came home they were at it once more. This time Mary asked Dean to look at her big, round ass.

She also asked him to tease an play with her tight back door. She repeated it over and over while she came for him, because she was his naughty girl.

--:--
--:--
1.0
LuckyNumber
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Bridgette 01 A college girl stumbles upon a couple in love. And naked. (male narrator)in Audio
Home From College Back home and back in each other's arms.in Audio
Mickey's Flight An assistant flies the friendly skies.in Erotic Couplings
Omar's Odyssey Ch. 01: Bliss Omar discovers true bliss thanks to a new acquaintance.in Gay Male
Bobby 01 Make a good impression in your neighborhood.in Audio
More Stories