Home From College

Info
Back home and back in each other's arms.
1.6k words
4.5
16.3k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/27/2020
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



Going away to college adds stress to a relationship. Even with phone calls and text messages a long distance relationship strains from lack of real contact.

Dean and Mary started their school year optimistically, but the demands of school left little time for talking. The absence of privacy prevented any intimate connection when they could talk. Physical contact was nonexistent. Sadly they decided to break things off at midterm.

Of course they couldn't keep from texting now and then. Mary would wish Dean well on a big presentation, and Dean would wish Mary well on a research paper. When the end of the school year came Dean told Mary when he was coming home. He asked if she would like to go out somewhere and celebrate surviving their first year in college. They agreed on one week from today. Dean would pick her up and they would go to the beach and maybe see a movie later.

After so many months apart, the week seemed like forever. When the day finally arrived Mary asked Dean in a text message if he would mind stopping over an hour later than they planned. It seemed like the wait would go on and on.

"Out with my family. Eating & shopping. Taking longer than I thought," she wrote.

She added a picture with the text, "But..."

The picture was a rack of clothes at a store. All of them were swimsuits.

Mary sent a winking emoji and said, "I can't decide," followed by a picture of two bikinis.

An hour later Dean sent Mary a text asking, "Need more time? Or is now good?"

She responded, "Now is good!" and icons for a sun, a wave, and large smiling emoji.

Dean eagerly drove over looking forward to saying Hi to Mary's family, but mostly looking forward to seeing Mary.

He finally arrived and parked in the street. As a sign of respect to Mary's family Dean rarely ever parked in the driveway. As he walked from the curb to the house he got another text from Mary.

"Walk in. Door is open," plus a winking and kissing emoji.

Dean could hear their big dog inside pacing and hopping up. He cautiously opened the door and the dog recognized Dean's scent and greeted him warmly. Another text came.

"Upstairs."

Dean took the steps. He rarely went upstairs. When he did it was usually with Mary's friends.

When he reached the top of the steps Dean received another text from Mary.

"My room."

Only twice did he have the pleasure of seeing Mary's room alone. Never when her family was home.

He walked in, but Mary was nowhere to be seen. He heard soft footsteps in the hall.

He turned around and saw Mary slowly walking into her room.

She looked stunning. Early signs of a tan. Every hair in place. Her eyes sweet and relieved to see Dean again, but her smile betrayed a hint of mischief.

Mary also wore a white bikini. The source of her mischief.

"I could go try on the black one. I also found a cute pink one."

Dean returned to his senses and rushed over to hug and kiss Mary.

She whispered into his ear, "They're all gone. My brothers already stopped over.

They won't be back today. My parents are visiting friends. They won't be back for a few hours."

The whisper wasn't necessary with everyone gone, but it somehow sounded sexier.

They missed each other so much for so long. They kissed and kissed for a few minutes. Eager and passionate, but innocent.

Soon his hands caressed her shoulders, then her waist, then her hips and her round butt. Dean's welcoming touch invited Mary to move her hands to his body. They pressed close.

As Dean's hands and fingers circled around her smooth skin he could feel Mary's breasts against his chest. He held her body, she held his.

Their lips continued to kiss, occasionally their mouths opened. Occasionally they moved to kiss each other's cheek or ear or neck. Between these kisses they would breathe and sigh and tell how much they missed each other.

This went on for several minutes until Dean urgently whispered, "Oh, Mary, I need to kiss you. I need to kiss *Her*."

Relief swept through Mary's mind and her body, "She wants your kisses, Dean. *I* want you to kiss Her."

They playfully talked this way last year. Mary didn't mind saying explicit words. Sometimes she truly enjoyed talking a little dirty, but usually they preferred talking sweet and simple. They called her beautiful, pink vagina Her and his strong, healthy penis Him.

Dean introduced Mary to oral sex last year. She loved it. She loved the overwhelming feeling of pleasure, but she loved how Dean loved it. He loved how close and powerfully intimate it was. After many months they both longed for the incredible intensity of this kiss.

He kissed and caressed down her body until he was in her lap. Dean lingered there while his hands moved up and down her thighs. His lips barely kissing Mary as his fingers slowly removed her bikini bottoms.

"I can see Her, Mary. I missed her so much."

"She misses you. She misses you, Dean."

First he simply kissed Mary's sweet pussy. Then he began to open her with his kisses. She was wet and she was in need of attention. Soon his tongue began to work on her beautiful cunt.

For Mary and Dean the word Cunt was not forbidden if it followed the word Beautiful or Sweet or something affectionate.

His tongue gradually moved from her lips and her opening up to her clit.

"You found my secret spot. You can always find my little clitty."

"She so swollen, Mary. She's not so little."

Dean circled her clit with his tongue over and over. He then moved away from her beautiful cunt to look into her eyes and speak to her.

"Why did you stop? I need you."

His fingers moved up to remove her bikini top and expose her slightly darkened areolas.

"I have a thought. Since you enjoy this so much," Dean took each of her nipples between a finger and thumb. Gently he pinched them and then he carefully pulled them.

"Oh yes, I love when you lightly pinch my nipples."

Just as the pleasure grew Dean stopped, much to Mary's playful disappointment.

He moved down to take one of her sensitive nipples into his mouth. The pleasure returned as his lips and tongue played with it. Sucking, licking, kissing. For a brief moment her other nipple felt Dean lightly pull and pinch it. Mary loved when Dean stimulated both of her nipples, so when his fingers stopped again she whimpered in frustration.

"Maybe you'll enjoy this just as much."

His fingers left her luscious boob, trailing down her waist, over to her thigh, over to her hungry pussy. Instantly Mary thought of the wonderful pleasure she would receive with Dean putting a finger inside her pussy as he sucks on one of her lovely jugs. But it was not to be.

Dean's finger and thumb had started circling her clit. Mary felt herself getting wetter. Suddenly her eyes widened and she gasped with surprise as Dean ever so lightly pinched her swollen clit. Nothing harsh or aggressive, but the shock of something so different coupled with the overwhelming pleasure sent her body over the edge.

Words tumbled out of her mouth rapidly. "Oh-my-God-what-are-you-doing?"

Not only that, but she started to gush. Never before had she been that wet.

Dean continued to suck her taught pink nipple while he started to gently pull on her clit. Again the words rushed out of her just as much as the wetness rushed out of her.

"I'm-so-sorry-I'm-so-sorry-I-can't-believe-what-you're-doing-to-me."

Dean stopped his touching, "I'm sorry, Mary. Should I stop?"

"No... no, no. I just can't believe how wet you made me."

He kissed her body sweetly, "It's fine. You're fine. If you are worried about the wetness I have an idea."

Dean left and quickly returned with a large bath towel and smiled.

"That's what these are for, aren't they?"

He placed the folded towel underneath Mary, caressed her legs, kissed her waist several times. Dean then kissed her on her forehead, the nose, and on her mouth.

"Where were we?" he asked as he returned to his former position, and returned Mary to her former state of pleasure.

She started sighing and cooing. She gradually added a couple of words of encouragement. Before long Mary embraced Dean's head with one arm and ran her fingers through his hair. She then caressed Dean's hand and wrist with the other. Her hips moved and her back slightly arched to further encourage Dean.

"It's going to happen. You're doing it again, is that okay? I'm going to gush."

"Of course it's okay. It's not that much at all, besides that is what the towel is for. Of course it's okay, Mary. I just want you to feel wonderful."

It was as if Mary was holding everything back. Not so much all of her wetness, but she resisted surrendering her body and her orgasm. A few seconds after she felt accepted and that everything was okay she urged him on in a louder voice. The pitch of her voice raised as well. Something else happened.

Previously when Mary climaxed she either looked away or her eyes remained shut.

At this time she looked into Dean's eyes and urged him on. She told him to keep going. She told him she was cumming. She told him she was cumming for him. She said, "Feel me cum for you."

And he did. He could see it, hear it, and feel it.

Dean kissed Mary sweetly once again and she kissed him back with short tender kisses.

"You're such a good boy. Good boys should be rewarded."

--:--
--:--
1.0
LuckyNumber
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Surprise Birthday Gift Plan to start dating, but first need to deal with a bully.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Fuck My Brains Out Lacie does what she has to for Brendan's dick.in Mind Control
Tasting Bully's Cum After He Fucked My Mom I tasted my bully's cumshots after he fucked my MILF mom.in Fetish
My Wife and My Virgin Friends Pt. 01 Claire spends time alone topless with my virgin friends.in Loving Wives
How I Lost My Mother Ch. 01 Mom meets neighborhood bully while moving into new house.in Mature
More Stories