Dean and The Dean After the Fuck

Story Info
Mrs. Clark risks it all.
2.1k words
4.32
8.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we left off, Mrs. Clark was pinned to her work desk, stretched to the limit, and filled to the brim by the young eager cock of Dean Stevens, the newest member of the student body at St John's Academy where she is the Dean Of Students.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MRS. CLARK

When I finally come to, Dean is looking at me, his dick now semi-flaccid inside me. I use both hands to push him away from and out of me, his seed leaking out of my gaping hole.

He looks away and backs away as he pulls up his pants, I look at him as I pull down my skirt and straighten out my top. He reaches into his sweatpants and uses one hand to lift his cock and the other to pin his cockhead under his waistband.

I smile, impressed by his willingness to learn.

"Find a bathroom and get cleaned up. Talk to nobody about this. Come back in 2 hours.''

Without saying a word, Dean picks his t-shirt off the floor and wears it as he walks towards the door.

He opens the door then turns and says, "Thank you, Mrs. Clark!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEAN

What the fuck? Thank You, Mrs. Clark? WTF! Did I just thank my Principal for letting me fuck her? Fuck! She's going to see right through me. She'll know that I'm just some dumb kid with a big dick. She'll know that I don't deserve to be in her presence, let alone inside her.

Fuck!

I walk quickly down the hall, which seems deserted, and take a left to the library bathroom. If I'm lucky I'll have it to myself.

"Yes!" I exclaim when I find the bathroom free. I go into the first stall and try to empty my bladder. My cock is still semi-hard so I wait a while before I'm able to piss.

Aaaaahhhh... that feels good. For a moment I forget that I just came inside my new principal.

Fuck! I just fucked Mrs. Clark. I can hardly believe it.

How am I supposed to go back to living my life as a high school student who celebrates handjobs from teenage girls and listens to stories about painful blowjobs received from girls in braces?

I walk over to the sink and run cold water over my dick to wash off the now-dry mixture of cum and cum.

Mrs. Clark came on my dick, I felt it, I felt her cumming, her pussy pulsed slow and hard at first then fast and gentle until it slowed back down. I've never felt that before. I've slept with a few girls and they screamed so loud I thought the female orgasm was about how much noise the girl/woman makes. Boy was I wrong!

The thought of my dick inside Mrs. Clark and the motion of washing my cock are getting me hard again. The hope of fucking Mrs. Clark again fills my balls and travels up my shaft and back to my asshole, I clench hard and shoot a load in the sink.

Aaaaahhhh... fuuuuck. Oh God. Oh fuuuck. Ooooohhh...

I do my best to keep from moaning loudly, instead, I cum with muffled grants and deep exhales.

I finally calmed down and started to think again.

I need to get to the library, that's where I was headed when Mrs.Clark changed the course of my life forever, some reading should bring me back to earth.

Two hours. She said to go back to her office in 2 hours.

As I walk into the library, I look at the clock, it's only been fifteen minutes.

The next forty-five minutes go by surprisingly fast. By some miracle, I was able to command my dick to lay low and bury my mind in Marcus Aurelius' Meditations.

I will myself to stay put and study for an hour after that. I feel more need now more than ever to learn to be stoic. If Mrs. Clark gives me another chance, I'll need to Stay calm and perform well.

Two o'clock finally comes around. Ordinarily, I'd be hungry. Today, however, the only hunger I feel is the hunger to see Mrs. Clark, to find out if she too is hungry for more of me.

I close my book and shelf it, then I walk out of the library. I take a deep breath in and a long breath out before I cross my fingers and start walking towards her office.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MRS. CLARK

He didn't have to knock to get my attention, I hadn't been able to work since he'd left 2 hours earlier.

When he thanked me, I wondered if he'd come back or if he'd freak out, tell a friend, and set off a chain reaction that would eventually have me shamed, fired, and divorced.

I prayed he could keep it together, stay calm, and say nothing. Fear and hope filled my chest and had my nipples so hard, they hurt.

The sight of him at my door, calm and collected, straight face, no familiarity, no personalization, as if he was coming to my office for the first time, that sight turned me on so much I felt the panic in my chest melt away, the heat flowing to my pelvic floor. I knew just then that my life would never be the same.

He came in, closed the door behind him, and took a seat across from me. Where any other student would have sat.

"You said to come back in two hours, Mrs. Clark!"

Do you know about the Student Society Socials program, Dean?

"No, I do not, Mrs.Clark"

"SSS is a program that our school runs to encourage students to go out into the real world at least once every week and take part in community activities in town," I say as I pass him a flyer.

With this, you can spend up to 12 hours per week outside the school premises. Some students use it to get some work experience and earn some money, others go out to have fun with friends or go on dates.

If you fill out an application through your student dashboard on the program portal, Mr. Stevens, I know a place where you could go this evening from 4 - 7 p.m.

I hand him a key to a small cabin I use to do my writing on weekends. The address on engraved on the wooden keyholder in small letters.

He took the key and I could see the relief in his eyes when he realised what I was saying to him. He smiled and I felt myself involuntarily clenching my pussy and asshole, sending waves of pleasure through my body, into my face.

I smiled back and watched as he got up, adjusted his clothes, and left without looking back.

"I like this kid,'' I thought as I packed up and contemplated one more orgasm in my chair before I decided against it.

I needed to get home, get cleaned up, and spend some time with James -- my husband -- before I leaving for my spa appointment.

If Dean got cold feet and didn't show, I wanted to be relaxed enough to take it and use that time to get some writing done.

If he shows up, I need to have my asshole waxed and my muscles relaxed for that too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived early, I was nervous. I needed to get settled in, to prepare for both scenarios.

If he showed up, I wanted to be ready. I contemplated wearing a lingerie set under my short silk robe but opted for nakedness instead.

If he didn't show up, I hoped that I wouldn't mind too much because I'd be swept up in my characters by then, so I sat cross-legged on the couch with my laptop and a glass of wine and poured my focus on my writing.

I was in the zone when he arrived, I didn't hear him unlock the front door and come into my cozy living room. He startled me when I noticed him standing there, I took a sip and closed my computer.

I smiled as I stretched out to place my laptop from my lap to the side table on my left, took another sip, and placed the glass down as well.

I sat back up and watched as he kicked off his sneakers, his eyes glued to his feet. He was nervous, I could tell. He too had opted for an underwear-free get-up. Black shorts, a white T-shirt and a black jacket.

He started to take his jacket off as he walked towards me, looking straight at me now. Smiling.

I smiled back and sat up, adjusting my robe so that one shoulder fell open, barely hanging onto my stiff nipple. I moved my right leg out so that my thigh was fully exposed and my pussy was partially visible to him.

Dean dropped his jacket on the floor and stood in front of me for a second, looking down at me.

I undid the belt of my robe and moved my left leg so that he had a full view of my fully naked body, my pussy shimmering and aching. I used my right hand to collect wetness from my vaginal opening and spread my pussy lips for Dean to see while squeezing my right breast with my left hand.

I bit my lip and smiled and this must have driven Dean crazy because he dropped down on his knees, shoved his left hand under the small of my back, and pulled me so that my ass was on the edge of the couch.

Without a word, Dean reached his right hand down to pull his shorts down and pull his thick cock out. He was breathing heavily when he lined the tip of his cock with the entrance of my vagina and in one smooth thrust he was inside me and kissing my mouth at the same time.

Aaaahhh...

Dean held me in position and started to thrust in and out of me, immediately fucking me with a vengeance, as if my pussy owes him something.

Fuuuuck... Oh, fuck this kid's got a fat cock. What he lacks in patience and self-control he makes up for in girth, girth, and more girth.

I've never been fucked relentlessly like this. I wrapped my arms around his body and held on for dear life before I kissed him back.

The kiss was the green light he must have been waiting for because Dean buried his face into my neck and used his right hand to get a good grip on the back of the couch.

I was wedged tightly between his body and the couch.

I used the only mobility I had at my disposal, the mobility of my legs to change the angle of his cock in my pussy periodically because he didn't care for angles, or rhythm changes, nothing!

Dean did one thing and one thing only, he lost himself in Pound Town!

This kid fucked me so hard I would feel my pussy swelling up with wetness, squirting on his cock and swelling up again. I begged him to slow down to no avail. He couldn't hear me. He was possessed, taken over by the powers of good pussy and I empathized.

I came so many times I didn't get a moment to savour any of my orgasms as they collided with each other. My clit felt like it would explode from the lack of direct attention so I dropped my legs to the floor so that the base of his cock could smash it and get it to stop screaming for release.

Dean kept on fucking me and now I could hear him starting to breathe again, "Mrs. Claaaaarrrk... oh fuck... aaaaahhh... aaaahhh... fuuuuuck... fuuuck... oooohhh..."

I felt Dean going deeper, he had the balls of his feet planted firmly on the floor and his other hand had also found its way around my waist so that this kid was literally balls deep inside me.

My pussy gushed and I felt him slide even deeper. At this angle, his cock crashed into my G-spot and tapped my cervix with each stroke. I chose to let go, I closed my eyes and let orgasm after orgasm crash in and out of me in waves.

Dean held me tightly and started to fuck me faster and harder than he had to this point.

"Fuuuck... Mrs. Clark your pussy feels so good, I don't want to cum. I don't want to ever stop feeling this feeling. Ohhhh God! Ooooohhh... I don't want to cum. I don't want to cu... Oh fuck I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Aaaaaaahhhhhh... Oh. Oh. Oh. Ohhhh... Ohhhh. OOOhhh. Fuuuuck!!!!"

Dean came hard and then fell dead silent on top of me. I let him have a minute before I whispered, "Dean?"

... To Be Continued