All Comments on 'Dean Wasn't The Family First'

by dkbeasley

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

that was very sexy for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting story

Seeing well endowed Dad masturbate leaves a lasting impression on quite a few young women. Often other guys just do not measure up and the woman is not satisfied.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 9 years ago
Very well done!

I hope you continue to write about your life stories, truth or fiction. Great writing style, something that keeps me interested in following you.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Only Anal?

How sad that he never got a taste of that pussy or got to put his cock in there, sad as well for her.

There is all kinds of protection out there to keep her from being knocked up, the pill, rubbers to name a few.

One of the reasons I like this site is that I know I'm not the only one with those feelings.

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineover 9 years ago

I don't know if it's just me but when I was reading this, I was getting the vibe that English is not your first language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
IT'S HOT don't stopnow

soccer mom you are different. I get a big kick out of your stories keep on trucking I'll be waiting for more tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I Love your stories

I started snoging my mum at 14 we moved on to sucking her nipples and her masturbating me very quickly. Then at 15 we were having full sex, doing anal oral everything like man and wife almost every night. Best love making lve ever known.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I have a lot of fanisties about my dad. Also I'd always want to be in girl on girl action .

I'm bisexual. But this gives me an arousing. Like shit I need some of that pussy.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 7 years ago
No Regrets

Please, don't regret anything...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Charmingly and lovingly written.

Once again, thank you. This material is so often " brutalised and/or trivialised", usually , I think, by male authors,- crazy. A lovely tale, beautifully rendered, and read with my chest bursting with with romantic love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous