Deana Exposed Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete and I helped her back into her dress again, even though I didn't really want to. After we got her dress on and a few buttons done, different guys kept coming by wanting to take her out to dance. I knew that would be a bad idea, so I told them not tonight.

After a few more drinks, Deana was hammered like never before, she told me that the dam as about to bust and she needed to go to the ladies room. We watched as she staggered away towards the restrooms. I kept an eye on her until she went into the ladies room.

I kept looking through the crowd for her to exit, and after what seemed a bit too long, Pete and I went to check on her.

I asked a girl coming out of there was a blonde in a white dress inside. She told us no, ain't but two stalls and she was just in one and the other was empty.

We did a quick scan of the dance floor and rest of the club but didn't see her. We went over and got Trey and Stan to help look for her.

Trey decided to go inside the ladies room just in case to look for her, she wasn't there. He heard a commotion inside the men's room when the door opened.

There she was, bent over with a guy I front of her with a hand full of her curly blonde hair fucking her face, another guy was pounding into her from behind. Two more guys were waiting their turn with cocks in their hands getting themselves ready to step in. He just watched briefly not believing what he was seeing, her big tits swinging each time the guy pounded into her pussy. He smiled to himself watching Deana doing a gang bang and snapped a few pictures to help him remember after he sobered up.

He looked around and saw her shoes against the far wall and her dress in a heap under the sink. He saw Stan and waved him over. While waiting he snapped a few more pictures of her, she looked quite incredible bent over taking two cocks.

Another guy asked Trey if he was in line for the blonde. Trey told him no and to move on the party was over. Then he and Stan pushed the guys off Deana, "she's done guys, time for her to go home!"

They grumbled, one guy wanting to fight them. Until Pete and I walked in, "what the fuck are you guys doing with my wife!" The place cleared out quick.

Deana as a site, she had gotten a few face fulls of cum, it was in her hair and running off her face. No telling how many guys had used my wife in the men's room, but it seemed she was a very willing participant.

Stan got her dress, one strap was ripped and the three buttons that were buttoned were popped off.

While I cleaned up her face with wet paper towels the guys tried to dress her. One strap holding the dress in place and a few buttons that were left held it closed and on her body.

We made our way out the club and to the truck. Deana insisted on riding in the back seat between Trey and Pete. When she was getting in she tried to hike her dress up a bit, then the strap fell making it longer, she then pulled the front loose and dropped the dress off, "fuck it, it's ruined anyway!" Then climbed in naked once more.

Right after we left the parking lot I heard Deana ask one of the the guys, "you want to fuck me too?" I looked in the mirror and Pete was playing with her tits, pulling on her hard nipples.

"Dude, can we, ah, fuck you wife back here? I mean he's got my dick

out already and...!"

I watched her move to Pete's lap and her hand was already handling his cock so she could drop down on him.

"What you asking him for?" As she slipped down farther on his cock there is no resistance from her already well used pussy.

Realizing her birthday outing was turning out better than I had expected. All I could do was adjust to mirror to watch my horny wife riding my buddies cock behind me.

Deana started pounding herself up and down on Pete before he or I could agree, the guys all watched her big boobs bouncing and swaying to her own rhythm, her ass smashing into his lap, she was getting quite loud.

"You going to fuck us all baby?" I asked her. Driving towards Pete's house since he is already fucking her and will be spent.

She just smiled at me in the mirror.

Trey just moved closer and grabbed her tits, squeezing her big globes, pinching and pulling her already hard nipples. "Damn you got some nice tits Deana! I have always wanted to do this!" Trying to hang on to them as she bounced up and down on Pete's cock. Stan was in the front seat with his phone pointed at my wife.

With Trey closer she was attempting to fish his cock free but the bouncing was making it difficult. He was more than happy to help her out opening his jeans for her. It was now easier for her to reach out and take his already stiff cock in her hand.

There was a lot of moaning and groaning come from the back seat followed by an "oh fuck!" Deana stopped bouncing and pushed down hard on Trey's lap.

She wasted no time dismounting his gooey cock and climbing onto Stan's cock that she had already been stroking.

I had to adjust the mirror to continue to watch my wife fucking my other friend. It was only a few minutes more and I was pulling up in front of Pete's house.

I stopped to let him out, realizing he had been videoing Deana as well. "Send me that video, I'm going to need it later!" He laughed thanking me for sharing.

Next stop was obviously Stan's house. When we got there he was still bouncing her up and down on his cock, she was no longer an active participant, barely able to focus on what was happening.

When he blew his wad deep inside her, he just rolled her over onto the seat. She was moaning and mumbling not really able to hold herself up. I told Trey get in the back and have at her if he wants her.

He hopped out, jumping in and immediately pulling his cock out and pulling her to her knees. I took a few pictures of him pushing into my naked wife in the back seat. I then held the phone pointed at them while I drove.

I smiled telling him, if all goes well we can do this again. She won't remember a thing and I'll use that to get what I want, I just need your video too.

Pulling up at Treys, I had to wait again, leaving the head lights on parked in the driveway hoping his hot wife might come out to see what's going on and want to party, knowing she swings in several different ways.

I opened the truck door to get pictures from a different angle of her bringing fucked.

Trey finally pushed as deep as he could releasing his seed in her worn out pussy. When he stepped back out the truck he stopped to get a few picture of her oozing spread pussy, I had to do the same thing. Then shoved a shop rag under her to catch the cum dripping from her open gaping used hole.

We closed the doors and shook hands, "Im game to do this again, just let me know, maybe we can get Bee to play too!" We both laughed as I was getting back in to head home.

I backed the truck into the driveway and opened the door. She was a bit gross, cum in her hair, on her face, dripping from her cunt down her legs. I just pulled her out and carried her limp body to a lounge on the deck. I got a few more pictures of her face and legs spread. That's when I got the idea to do what she wasn't usually keen on.

I rolled her over, put a cushion under her belly and spread her legs.

I stripped, got behind her and rubbed my cock in the cum oozing from her pussy. I rolled the head of my cock around her asshole then started to ease inside her ass.

She didn't move, so I pushed deeper making her moan a bit but she was still passed out. Once I was in about half way into her I started wearing her ass out. She continued to moan a few times during my short use of her ass and exploded, the cum was seeping out as I kept stroking until I went soft.

I laughed at her snapping a few more pictures of her dripping ass before leaving her there to sleep it off.

***

The next morning I was at the kitchen bar when she staggered through the back door. "Glad you decided to make it home!"

She looked at me a bit confused, "you left with the guys, I had to get an Uber home. Where is your dress?" Pretending to be upset.

"I, I'm not sure, I don't remember anything."

"Look at you, looked like you had a good time, your face, in your hair, on your tits, and dried cum between your legs! Were you selling that shit last night?"

"Oh My God, no baby I would never! I don't remember last night, what did I do? I don't know what you're talking about."

"Look at yourself, I didn't do that to you last night!" I opened the picture of her in the men's room and showed her. "Is this you? That's your dress on the floor."

I opened the picture of her ass in the air with cum seeping from both holes. "Look at this, you don't let me do this too you..."

She hung her head and started to sob. "I really can't, I would never, I don't understand how I would ever..."

I got up and gave her a hug, "go back outside and use the pool shower to clean that spunk off you, we can talk in a little bit."

"But the neighbors can see..."

I cut her off, "we can talk later, after you a bit more presentable."

She hung her head and walked outside. I could hear the sound of a weed eater or a blower close by, hoping it was one of the guys next doors. I saw her looking around for the neighbors. We have them to the the right, left and three behind us that have a partial views into our backyard.

Damn she looked good standing out by the pool showering off with the sun shining down on her naked wet body. This was something I had only seen her do a few times and it was under the cover of darkness with all the patio and pool lights off. That's all about to change starting today.

I grabbed a hand towel and a gator aid then headed out to the table with the umbrella and a few chairs. When she was done I motioned her over. She was looking down, her arms now hiding her big wet tits and pussy.

"Have a seat," I pointed toward one of the patio chairs, and opened the gator aid bottle handing it to her. "And move your arms, you had no problem letting everyone see and touch you last night." I knew I was being a bit of an ass towards her, but I had too in order to make my plan work.

Her face turned red as she tried to say something but nothing came out her mouth.

She sat back, her attractive but slightly sloped boobs across from me, I was loving the look. "Honey the guy that lives behind us is looking this way! Can I at least go get something to cover up with?" She asked.

"Na you're good, but you can raise the umbrella, the sun is in my eyes."

She hesitated, then stood up reaching over to crank the handle, her boobs wiggling as she raised the canopy over us. "is he still watching you?"

"He has stopped what he was doing and is staring at me!" She whispered.

"Well you are pretty damn hot for your age, and going forward, I expect to see more of you. Just like last night and now!"

"What? More of me? What are you talking about?"

"I have always told you that your body rocks, and last night you shared it, visibly and shockingly physically, with a whole bar and most loved it! I by all rights should be upset with you, but I surprised myself and found myself a bit aroused and excited by your exposure." I showed her more pictures of her being felt up on the dance floor sans her dress, by the younger cute hottie.

She looked at another picture I was showing her, a look of fear on her face. "I don't remember doing that, how could you even let me do that?" She asked, her head dropped in shame.

"Well it was your birthday and I figured you wanted to party hard and make it memorable. And to be honest, you looked fucking hot as hell in that crowd naked!"

She raised her head cracking a slight smile. "I'm so sorry how I behaved, I am so ashamed, I promise it will never happen again." A few tears ran down her face.

I smiled at her, "I think that's where you are wrong, I expect it to happen a lot more, we are going to change your wardrobe, and you will be that wild woman a lot more often and a lot more places! And out here in the back yard, no more bikinis unless our daughter is here maybe some of our friends, you will have to ask before putting one on."

Deana's mouth fell open, shocked by what her, she thought just as conservative husband, had just said.

"Oh and since you're a stay at home wife, I'm going to need you to start filling in a bit more than you have been and learning to manage the warehouse shipping. Jake is retiring and I need you run things back there a while. And in the theme of the new you, we are going to dress you like you are tending bar in a biker club! I have an idea to boost sales and you are going to be part of it!"

She had a look or horror on her face, but knew her years of marriage were on the line and I had more than enough proof of her infidelity.

"But I don't really have anything like that to wear."

He smiled at her, "well you can go to Goodwill, or start ordering off those Chinese website popping up all over Facebook, they got lots of cheap and slutty outfits. And all those old lady bras and panties, trash them, you can keep a few of the lace and sheer bars to wear as tops, but not under anything anymore."

"Baby, you can't expect me to run around in public half naked, or are you?"

"Yes I do expect it and I am looking forward to it!"

In her mind she knew she was trapped and had to play along.

I knew the new Deana was about to be introduced to the world.

12