Deana Exposed Pt. 03

Story Info
Deana goes on date with Pete filled to showing and groping.
11.3k words
4.73
5.4k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deana goes on date with Pete.

Monday morning Randy was shaking Deana awake at 5:30, "come on baby, we need to get going, you need to drop me off by 6:15"

He had finished tying his tie as she sat up and stretched, Randy smiling seeing her big young looking D+ size tits stand out on the chest, he never tired from looking at them. "Here put this robe on, your coffee is on the counter you can grab it on the way out."

Deana picked up the robe he had tossed her, holding it up looking thru it as she tried to find the sleeves, then headed to the kitchen, knowing that was the third time he tried to wake her up.

She straighten the robe out to skip it on her naked body. He smiled at her when she came down the hall pulling it on.

It was one of the few robes she still owned anymore, having sent all the frumpy ones to Goodwill. This one of the remaining ones was her short red sheer one that almost covered her ass, it had come with a matching sexy nightie and G-string panties. Deana had purchased it a few years ago before a trip to Orlando for her husbands birthday. She fumbled with the sash trying to wake up enough to tie it.

Randy handed her the coffee cup, grabbed her phone and wallet, then ushered her out the door to the truck. He opened her door and watched her climb in, the robe open down most of the center due to her big boobs, her breasts and nipples visible swaying under the thin satin material.

She drank her coffee on the way to the airport. Randy quizzing her about her plans for Wednesday, encouraging her to have fun, get selfies and he wanted details of her adventure on Thursday especially about Pete showing her off. He kept looking over at her body on display under the sheer robe, he never tired of looking at the profile of her big boobs.

Pulling up in the drop off lane, Randy parked in the busiest spot he could find to give his wife a send off he would remember. He hopped out and told her to walk around the back so he could grab his suitcase and give her a kiss.

Not suspecting anything she slipped out, shut her door and pull the two sides tight over her body in the bright lights of the drop off zones over hang. Deana's cleavage showing from the center, just no way to hide it. She already knew her cover was minimal and people would see what wasn't underneath it, she really didn't care, she actually enjoyed the mischievous exposure.

As soon as she stepped out she started drawing attention with her big boobs and hard nipples showing through the sheer sexy robe, not to mention the robe stopping just above the bottom of her ass cheeks. Walking to the rear of the truck she smiled at some of the oglers, some snapping pictures of her.

Randy dropped the tailgate and pulled his luggage from the back. Setting it down he gave her a big hug, "you are one sexy momma!"

Then as he stepped back he pulled the sash loose allowing the robe to drop away from her boobs, leaving the garment hanging to her sides. She pretended to look shocked and embarrassed, but left it open. He slipped his arm inside at her waist, feeling her bare back and pulling her close feeling her big boobs against his chest. Make sure to close that tailgate!" He grabbed his bag and rolled it toward the sidewalk looking back at her, just as many others were doing.

She knew he had planned this since at least before he woke her up to exposure this morning. She reached out and lifted the tailgate, slamming it closed. "Bye baby, love you!" She turned toward him waving to him, her exposed right boob jiggling drawing a lot of admiration, and phones pointed at her as she headed to the drivers door.

Stepping up on the door rail she hopped in sliding across the bench seat. A bit more awake now, she lowered all the windows, her husbands shenanigans had made her quite horny.

After her trip shopping and the drive home last week with the big trucks and their drivers watching her, she had a desire to show off on the way back home.

At the first red light after leaving the airport property, she looked down at herself. "Fuck it!" Then wiggled her arms out of her robe, "I don't want them to miss anything!" Tossing what little she had in the way of clothing on the passenger side of the bench seat.

"Whooooa Fuck Me!" She looked over to see a jacked up Jeep riding next to her and a much younger guy looking over at her. "I want a piece of that baby, pull over and let's fuck!"

She laughed, "where?"

"Follow me to my place!" He yell back.

Deana shook her head no, "I only fuck strangers in public!" She kept driving, eventually hitting the Interstate heading the opposite way from home to extend her wickedly exciting exposure.

And then her phone, laying in the seat with her wallet, dinged. It was Randy's ring tone so she opened up the text message "hay baby, I hope that robe is still untied, you need to stop and get gas, you won't make it home!"

She looked down and sure enough, he had set her up once again for more exposure. There was an exit coming up, she turned the phone toward the red robe on the seat, snapped a picture, sending it to him.

Before he replied she was getting off the Interstate at one of the less popular exits, but there was an old gas station. Before she pulled in her phone binged again, "fucking leave it there while you get gas and send me a picture!"

She laughed, "how did he know I was going to do that!"

She pulled around, there were a few other vehicles at the other pumps, she parked on the far side away from the other vehicles with the truck facing the highway. Then Deana grabbed her debit card and phone, opened her door and left it that way to somewhat hide her naked body. She snapped a quick picture of herself standing next to the side of the truck and the store in the background.

She walked to the pump, slid her card in and activated the pump. When she went to open the gas cap cover she remembered the truck door had to be closed for the door to open. She laid the nozzle down and went and closed the door. Just as slammed the door shut a guy in a pretty slingshot three wheeler pulled in.

He stopped next to the second pump on the other side of the island where Deana was parked. Hopping out to make sure he saw what he thought he did, he peek around the pump. Deana had just started filling her tank.

He just stared a bit at the incredible profile of her round ass, flat tummy and big firm heavy boobs, she looked like a naked porn model standing there. "Well that's something you don't see at the gas station every day! Gives new meaning to if you got it flaunt it and baby you got it all!"

She giggled out a "thank you," to the older guy. He just recked of classy wearing nice clothes, impressive jewelry, but not gaudy at all.

"Ever drove a slingshot before, you look as if you would enjoy it?" He leaned against the gas pump looking Deana up and down. She was standing there with a hand on her hip waiting to finishing filling up.

The handle finally clicked and she put the nozzle away. "How far can I drive it?"

"Dressed like that, as far as you want young lady, but you need to come finish filling up this thing first while I supervise."

"It would sure show me off on I-95, to everybody!" She walked between the pumps over on his side, standing proud letting him get a good look.

"I see your married, happily?" Looking at the expensive wedding ring and diamond on her left hand.

"Quite happy, but I have recently discovered I love being an exhibitionist, so to speak and my husband encourages it, which I think you may have picked up on!"

"Well you definitely don't mind sharing your body with admirers that's for sure!"

She giggled at his comment, "I got to go to work today one of my guys is off, I have to cover for him and my husband who is out of town, so I got to pull double duty. And I already have plans for tonight."

"Well that's quite disappointing, I could watch you all day, you are fucking incredible! I have been trying to get my wife to take a ride the way you are dressed but she won't go for it." He looks her up and down again.

"How about you meet me at the Harley Shop off I-95 tomorrow morning around 8:30, 8:45 and we can spend the day exploring the Keys!" Deana giggled.

"And what will you be wearing tomorrow?" He asked.

"Not sure, but it won't be much, I mean it's difficult to flash people wearing clothes you know!" She giggled again like a teenager. "Hand me your phone for a sec," she told him.

Then she added her phone number, her name as "Sexy Naked Chic", then held the phone out and snapped a picture of herself for her contact picture, only able to get her face and tits. Then sent herself a text message with the picture so she had his number.

"I hope your wife doesn't see your phone if I text or call!" She laughed.

"I hope she does, I'd love for her to get some ideas like showing off the way you do! She's is actually a bit younger than you, not quite the body you got, but she is a looker, she was just as wild as you before we got married."

Deana just giggled, "I'm sorry to hear that, but text me if anything changes, I got to get going." Then got back in her truck and headed for her house to grab clothes for work. Before getting on the interstate she sent her husband a series of pictures from the gas station.

She laughed while getting back on the interstate, "you are turning into a really slutty housewife, he wanted one, and now he has one!" She changed lanes getting all the way to the left lane so truckers could see down into her truck seat and her. Deana was anxiously watching for truck drivers to notice her as she passed them, giving them a wave if they look down at her seeing her big bare boobs and lack of bottoms.

The drive seemed like a short one with her having fun showing off her body. Pulling up in her driveway, she grabbed the robe, her empty coffee cup and headed inside. She didn't even bother to check if any neighbors were out, no longer caring.

Going straight to her closet she found her overall dress and grabbed a white eight inch wide tube top. Stopping in the kitchen she poured the coffee left in the pot into a mug and microwaved it. While she was waiting she slipped on the bib overall dress and stuffed the tube top in the back pocket.

Her husband loves the overalls now that she wears it without a top or bra under it, her nipples rarely stay under the bib now that they aren't constrained. He always enjoyed the open sides and back of the old outfit. When the microwave dinged she quickly poured the coffee in the travel cup and was out the door.

She choose to drive her car again loving the open air and her lack of clothing lately.

She arrived late but her warehouse assistant had things under control. She yelled out a good morning heading up front to answer phones and do office chores. He just waved back as she headed to the front to work on payroll, accounts receivable and deal with vendors that occasionally called or showed up to see her husband about carrying their products.

The poor guy just stood there, unable to say a word watching her big boobs barely covered. A generous amount of her boobs showing from the sides, along with her tanned back and her sides exposed from the unbuttoned waist of the old bid type overalls, the type where the straps cross in the back and then over her shoulders to the bib leaving a lot of exposed skin.

From the office she kept an eye on the camera feeds for the warehouse and yards in case Travis got busy. There was usually another guy and Deana working the warehouse, today he was steady with clients but never got overwhelmed.

It was almost lunchtime when Travis buzzed up front asking for a hand, and telling her there was a truck backing up to the rear loading dock.

She started to reach for the tube top she had tossed on Randy's desk when she got there earlier that morning. Then decided to forgo it, knowing her outfits had already increased foot traffic and sales significantly.

She transferred the main line to her cell phone and headed to the back. As soon as she walked through the door the five customer's and the delivery truck driver turned to see her entering the warehouse. There were several comments and mumbles coming from them seeing her almost bare jiggling boobs, they paid little attention to the lower dress part with the buttons at her waist left undone showing off her hips and her long tanned legs.

"Hi, are you my delivery driver?" She asked the guy standing to the side holding a bill of lading?

"I'll be whoever you want me to be ma'am!" He smiled looking at her chest.

The two of them headed to the loading dock, as Travis and the clients watched her mostly bare back, the open sides revealing her lack of panties, exception tanned legs and incredible ass wiggling away. One of them asked Travis if she was the owner, he smiled and told him, "naa, she's sleeps with the owner, she's just the warehouse manager, my boss and I love my job!"

Deana asked the guy if all the pallets were hers, he told her all but the front two. She then headed to the fork lift and told the driver there was waters up front in the mini frig and air conditioning if he wanted to get out the heat.

"Lady I ain't going no where if you're the one unloading my truck!"

He watched her climb up on the forklift, and when she sat down it the relaxed bib causing her firm boobs to completely be on display from the sides, he could see all the way through the bunched up bib and her exposed taunt nipples. When she whipped the fork lift around to go inside the trailer he smiled seeing her lack of panties with her knees apart sitting very unlady like.

When she turned to back up with the first pallet he was ready with his phone. With Deana twisted around, it pulled her left breast completely free of the bib. "Hope you don't mind, but no one would believe me if I told them."

She just giggled, "I don't mind at all, it seems to be good for business!"

She made quick work of the seven pallets, the guy snapping several pictures of Deanas exposed body. She stopped at the back of the trailer asking for her copy of the paper work. "Can you sign this one, and add your name and phone number?"

She laughed, "I'm married, I shouldn't be giving out my number to guys from work you know," then handed him back his copy. Her name signed on the the recipient line, then printed and a phone number below her signature. Deana gave him a wink before heading over to drop the last pallet and go help Travis.

By the time she was done and had the fork lift plugged in, Travis was almost done with the one customer and had two waiting. They just stared in disbelief at the sexy warehouse manager who was wearing so little and exposing so much.

She introduced herself and helped the next guy waiting. He had a Will-call order and he was wrapped up quick, keeping an eye on the bib of her overalls the whole time. The guy kept taking quick glances down the back at her bare hips and the curve of the top of her ass in the loose dress. Deana telling each of them she hoped to see them back soon.

Travis told her, "Deana, with you wearing that, they will be back after lunch."

"Speaking of lunch go ahead a head out, I'll cover until you get back."

She didn't have to tell him twice, he had been working his butt off all day and was out the door. As soon as he left Deana started breaking down the pallets, checking in product and putting them on the racks.

A bit later she heard, "Damn Ms. Deana, you need to pay attention to who is coming into the shop!" She turned to see one of the guys she calls Mickie, his real name is Michael. He was looking up her dress, she was up on one of the roll around ladders arranging boxes. She could feel her right boob slipping from under the bib as she twisted to see who it was.

"What fun would that be for you?" She giggled.

She climbed down, "what can I get for you today?"

"Whatever Brandy called in, she said there was an order ready, I volunteered to come pick it up! She needs to come take some customer service lessons from you!"

Laughing at him, "what don't all your warehouse managers dress like this?"

"Only you Ms. Deana!"

"Well my husband said it would be good for business, seems to be working for us!" She grinned at Mickie knowing he was watching her side boobs and peeking nipples.

"Oh yeah, I told Brandy to only order from y'all now, I love stopping in to see what you're, not wearing."

"Well thank you, I try to please!"

"Have you considered doing those deliveries of the big orders yourself instead of the chubby guy? Or maybe even hire another hottie like you to do it, word would spread fast your know!" He gave her an evil grin.

"Can you imagine me showing up on a job site, it would shut it down and cost you money," Deana giggled.

"I'd pay it to see you jiggling out the top of that dress any day, and I know what's under the hem and it looked incredible!"

Deana laughed, "next you would want me to show up naked on your job sites!"

"Would you?" He smiled at her, "I'd pay a 10% up charge for that shit!"

She cut her eyes at him, "depends how big the order is! Here sign this, your order is on that pallet over by the door." As she watched another customer walking in gawking at her overalls and side boobs, "hay, can I help you?"

This goes on for a few more customers, Deana not thinking it would be this busy during the lunch hour. But all the exposure to these men was having an effect oh her. She could feel the dampening between her thighs. Imagining how and where Pete might fuck her later that evening, or maybe that truck driver would call her later. Day dreaming about showing up at a truck stop to fuck him, maybe with an audience.

Travis finally returned and took over the counter allowing her to return to her husbands office to finish up the work she was doing.

It was near closing time when she finally finished up the financial reports she had been working on. Excited still thinking about her date she called Travis and told him to lock up that she was done for the day.

She locked the front door on the way out, watching the cars passing on the busy road out front, she was tempted to just drop her skirt right there, having already decided to take it off on the way home to show off her body. Realizing her new found fetish to be quickly getting out of hand, but she didn't care, it made her excited inside in a way she had never felt before.

Sliding into her mini cooper, she dropped the top. While it was slipping into the boot, she released her two straps to her overalls, the bib instantly fell away leaving her topless.

She back out and headed home, giving little waves to people who noticed and appreciated her exposure.

At the first stop light she was able to quickly wiggle out the dress by arching her back and slipping her legs free. The women next to her watch just giggled and gave her a thumbs up before the light turned green.

Deana enjoyed the honks, waves and yells on the way home. The ride only increased the excitement she was experiencing, knowing that when she went out in a few hours she wouldn't be wearing much more than she was driving home in.

*****

After getting freshened up, she flipped through a few outfits on hangers in the closet. She pulled out a skirt and matching top Randy had ordered for her to wear on vacation. Holding it up she could see thru the two layers, knowing it would be extremely revealing she knew this was her outfit for the evening.

Deana got dressed in the thin gauze like short mini skirt, it was hanging low on her hips and had a matching narrow top with spaghetti string straps. The top had two similar thin string ties holding it closed, it felt a bit primitive on her with the open center showing off her cleavage, she was loving the feel.

Deana heard a motor cycle as she added gold jewelry around her waist, ankle and a necklace along with several rings.